All Comments on 'Reborn Pt. 01'

by DwightTheIgnorantSlut

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I can see a promising story here. I like the developing relationship between them. I just hope you don't go so far into BDSM as to inflict pain for the sake of pain. I know you will write the story as you see fit, but that would turn me off. I hope you focus on the story as much as the sexual couplings. I like the story line. 4 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
interesting

I enjoyed reading your story very much and I'm looking forward to continue reading more

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A great start

A very yummy story, I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you!

DwightTheIgnorantSlutDwightTheIgnorantSlutover 3 years agoAuthor
For the 2 Cents commenter -

I'm taking this comment to heart, I promise! Thank you for giving me your thoughts. There will be slight kink, but mostly this will be a more gentle, psychological story than hard BDSM. I have other stories in the works for hardcore stuff! :)

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 3 years ago
I agree with 2,cents

This has the beginning of a great story. Please do not go down the easy way. Develop her not just as a slut wife but also as a bright energetic student. I would suggest getting her out of his class though.

It would be great to see a sub that develops into a great person.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 3 years ago

Very interesting premise, I'd love to see it flourish to its maximum extent!

DwightTheIgnorantSlutDwightTheIgnorantSlutover 3 years agoAuthor
For 1thaiguy

I TOTALLY know what you mean!!!

I'm not one for giving out big spoilers or whatever (even though you can infer where I'm going with this if you think about it long enough lol) but just think of a nymphomaniac + self help + outside help = happy future wife!

I promise I'll make this a good story and won't rely on heavy, un-needed sex as a crutch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

It really echoes how quite a few people feel. Not belonging, feeling alone and unwanted. It has a very promising start as long as it stays true to form and doesn’t become the usual easy way out for storytellers. I think you are better than that so I look forward to more chapters.

BitcoinetteBitcoinetteover 3 years ago

This is a really interesting story and strikes me to the quick. There isn't anything inherently wrong with anything presented thus far. However, as teachers (I work in academia) we are endlessly drilled to not abuse the student-teacher relationship. The power dynamic presented thus far is incredibly unbalanced. A severely unbalanced younger person is being told that an older person has all of their answers.

I love it and hate it at the same time, because I don't go for non-con stuff, but this isn't quite non-con. It makes me feel aroused and disgusted, which is amazing.

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please. I need more. Can I have some more? I didn’t want the it to stop. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to see more

It was a great read and I hope you continue the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 needed!!!

I loved this story. Where’d prt 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I like intelligent writers - you are one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
bravo

Interesting way to do it. Combine it with an impregnation kink and it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, very good story, great characters.... we need Chapter 2, and 3, and 4...

The fact that his dog liked her right off was a sign that this was a relationship that they both needed. I'm usually not a fan of stories where the perspective changes, but I think you handled it well. About the right amount of time on each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved everything in this story except that how come all the male characters of your story never suck the girls nipples why not ? do you personally hate it?

i mean they all either slap tits or pinch them only giving pain to tits

whereas women actually love their tits to be sucked till they are sore it makes her so vulnerable so lost in pleasure she cant even say no

they are perfect for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me soaked it definitely needs more chapters please please continue

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 2 years ago

It’s a perfect, lovely fantasy. I hope you give us more chapters someday, but thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Magnificent story!! Please continue and make Angel the perfect bimboslut trophy housewife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to read more of this so badly!! Please do a part 2 with the process!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDwightTheIgnorantSlut@DwightTheIgnorantSlut
Yes, my username is an Office reference. Just a girl trying to write about my fantasies, feedback and conversation welcome! If you wanna talk about sexy stuff or writing, give feedback, or tell me about something you want me to write, feel free to email me! dwighttheslut@gmai...