Rebound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And nothing Lee, he's working for me!" I caught his feet under the table. He pouted. I raised my eyebrow at him. "You on the other hand..." Levi smiled. He widened his eyes, all innocent.

"Oh so you DO want to punish me."

"That depends. Do you need a punishment?"

"You know the answer to that." He grinned. Well I could wipe that smile off his face. I growled and stood up to move behind Lee. I grabbed his neck and forced his head to the table and he moaned. Slut. Absolute whore. I don't know how any serious talks we try to have somehow always end with this.

"Right." I grunted, and yanked him up. He was limbless and let me slam him against a wall. He giggled weakly.

"What on earth will the neighbours think?" He muttered.

"That my fiancé is a slut." I pressed his chest firmly and kissed his neck before grunting as I picked them up. "And they'd be right. You're a damn whore. You're a stupid slut, aren't you baby?" I threw him on the couch. "Get your clothes off, slut."

"Yes, daddy." He moaned, and when I blinked he was naked and kneeling before me, his cock dripping and his chest flushed.

"Damn pretty slut though." I smiled. "I'll give you that, Lee." He smiled and pawed at my crotch. "No, baby." I batted his hands away."That would be a reward. Come here." I sat down and pulled him over my lap. He blushed.

"Really Jude?" He mumbled as he turned his face to look at me. "A spanking?" I grinned and played with his ass.

"Really, slut." I glanced at the coffee table and his eyes followed mine, and with a sigh he slipped off my lap and fumbled around for a second. He pulled out a paddle and looked at it dubiously.

"Been a while." He said. "Go easy."

"Fuck no." I pulled him back onto my lap. He whined as I ran the paddle over his soft ass.

"Beg for it." I muttered. Levi sighed.

"Beg for you to destroy my ass? No thanks." I hit him hard with the paddle and he grunted.

"Fuck you." He mumbled.

"This won't work." I said as I fondled him. "You're talking too much." I smiled to myself as he chuckled. "But we can fix that can't we, baby?" Levi turned to look at me and wrinkled his nose.

"Don't gag me." He pleaded. "I hate it when you do that." I stroked his hair.

"Aw but you look so pretty when I gag you." I said. "Pretty, and slutty and helpless." Lee blushed and shifted to sit properly in my lap. He winced- even the single strike I'd given him was still probably stinging. I never went easy on him. He wrapped his arms around me and looked me in the eye.

"Ok." He said. "Gag me. But tie me up too. Let's do a real session."

"Really?" I ran my hands over his arms and he shivered. "You've been vetoing that for ages." Levi nodded and took my hands.

"Really." He said. "And not to.... Make up for anything. I'm just in the mood for it rough." I smiled at him.

"Ok." He stood up and pulled the rope from our coffee table and handed it to me. "How are you going to safeword?" Levi grinned at me as he knelt in front of me and I slowly started pulling the rope around him.

"Tied up and gagged...." He said thoughtfully. "What did I used to do?" I laughed.

"Nothing." I said. "You've never safeworded." He laughed and I knelt behind him and wrapped his hands up. "But I think the plan was always to go still, and look at me in the eye, and grunt, three times." Levi glanced up at me as I pulled out the ball gag we hadn't touched in months and checked it wasn't dusty. I wrapped it around his mouth and he turned pink all over. "Try it." I said, clasping his chin. He grunted. I listened. "Again." I said. He did it again. "Ok." I kissed his forehead. "If all the slutty little whimpers and moans turn into that I'll stop." He closed his eyes and moaned, saliva already starting to pool at his mouth. Fuck he's hot like this. I love him always but I really want to fuck the shit out of him when he's helpless. I hoisted him back on my lap and stroked his ass again. And then I started to spank him. He moaned in delight as I took out everything on his ass. Harder than I'd normally go, but he was staring at me, his eyes glazed over, and he was soft and willing and moaning like a bitch in heat. I grinned as I paused to massage him. "Oh you love this, don't you, little slut?" He nodded in agreement. "Is that why you act up?" I murmured. "Because you're such a stupid whore you think that's the only way to get my attention?" He blushed furiously and moaned into the ball gag. He shook his head violently... and I bought the paddle down on his ass again and he writhed in my lap.

When his ass was red and he was slick with sweat I finally relented. By then he was liquid... but he wasn't getting off that easy. As hot as he was, trembling, pink, completely braindead... I was still planning to make him work for it. I pulled him onto my lap and grinned at him. He couldn't meet my eyes. I slowly released him from the gag and waited to see if he'd spit a torrent of shit at me... but his head dropped to my shoulder and he placed his lips on my neck.

"Thank you, sir." He whispered. Ah shit. My dick went rock hard. I kissed the top of his head and held him close for a second.

"Good boy." I whispered. "You took that really well. I guess you get a reward after all." He moaned. I lifted him off my lap and braced myself as he knelt silently on the floor. Christ. You know... it shouldn't be true, it's an awful way to think, it's regressive and immoral... but really. You beat the shit out of Levi and he goes from the world's biggest cunt to the world's softest sweetheart. I pulled him to his feet and threw him over my shoulder, and he grunted in annoyance.

"I can walk." He muttered. I managed to hide my smirk. Ok, not totally all subbed out.

"I like manhandling you." I whispered. He sighed.

"Yeah." He grunted. "No shit."

I threw him on the bed and stripped as he watched me. He smiled as I joined him, wrapping him up in my arms. He pressed his lips against my chest and bit his lip as he looked at me.

"My arms are going numb." He said apologetically. I laughed and started to untie him. "Thanks." He muttered as I rubbed his arms and kissed over his neck where the rope had rubbed him.

"Don't thank me just yet." I warned. He grinned.

"I have an idea." He stretched his arms. I laughed.

"Always scary." He grinned at me.

"Let me take care of you." He held my hands. I raised an eyebrow.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning I tie you up for a change and ride the fuck out of you until you're whimpering and apologising that you can't last." He clasped my chin. "You game?" I grinned at him.

"Your knots suck." I told him. "Go on. Try it." He smirked and I knelt before him on the bed as he started. I watched him carefully as he slowly wrapped the rope around me, brushing his lips against my skin every now and then. He pulled my hands tight behind me and grunted to himself as he finished. He knelt in front of me and his eyes swept over my body. He stroked my face.

"Look at you." He whispered. "Damn Jude." I moved forward to kiss him and he clasped my chin. "Oh baby." He moaned. "You have to beg for that."

"Ass." I whispered. "Kiss me." He pushed me down on the bed with a smirk.

"I'm going to ride you." He said. "If you're good."

"I can be good." I moaned. I lay back and spread my legs. We smiled at each other, wrapped around each other's little fingers, and Levi reached for the lube and wrapped both hands around my dick, moaning as he lubed me up. "Let me eat your ass." I whimpered. He grinned and acquiesced, moving around and gently pressing his ass to my face, parting his cheeks as he knelt over me.

He controlled the rhythm, and stopped me, even as he was gasping and moaning as he gyrated his hips on my face. He turned around with a smug smile and I moaned as he parted his cheeks and teased me, rubbing my dick up his crack. He waited patiently as I gazed at him, my mouth hanging open. I knew what he was waiting for, and I ignored that. I don't beg. Levi grunted as he teased his nipples, throwing his head back and putting on a show for me.

Scratch that. I beg like a slut.

"Please." I whimpered. "Please ride me."

"Pardon?"

"Please Lee." I moaned. "Stop teasing me. Fuck me, please, I'm begging."

"Oh, you want my ass?" He smirked. "Really baby? I thought you were mad at me." I sighed and thrust my hips up involuntarily.

"Leee....." He grinned and wrapped his hand around my mouth.

"Good boy." He whispered.

And he moaned as he slipped onto me and my dick throbbed with need as I filled him, feeling every inch of his soft warm tight fucking hole clenching around me.

"Shit..." I whined. Crap, he was right. I wasn't going to last. Too much foreplay- I was so fucking close. "Crap." I whined. He laughed.

"You're so close." He whispered, stroking my chest. "So close, and we haven't even started. Look at you, baby. Such a subby big top." I whimpered, desperately wanting him to start fucking me, and also desperately wanting him to never start because I knew the second he did it was game over.

"Oh no." I whimpered. "Shit Lee. Oh fuck. Fuck me."

"You better last." He teased as he started to move agonisingly slowly. "Or you better make it up to me."

"You better have a plan how I can... ugh...." I whined, hearing myself sound soft and high pitched as he ground his hips against mine. He laughed.

"That's it, baby." He whispered. "Lose control. Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours." I whispered.

"Good boy." Levi sighed and moved his hips. He picked up his pace, moaning as I filled him and I could feel how flushed and damp I was, whimpering as he used me to get himself off. Fuck. I was less use than a dildo. I was gonna cum any second.

"Lee.. I'm sorry... please..."

"Little boy can't keep it together." He teased as he rode me.

"No." I whispered. "I can't."

"You can cum baby." Lee closed his eyes. He bit down on his bottom lip and started stroking his dick- which was almost purple. I wanted to close my eyes- to last for a second- but I couldn't tear them away from the sight in front of me. He moaned and I felt the rush of pleasure like a lightening rod as he squeezed his muscles around me.

"Oh my god." I moaned, my hips bucking uselessly as I totally lost control. Lee moaned as he felt me, and reached behind him, feeling my cum flood his ass and wrapping his hand around my dick.

"That's so hot." He moaned. "Christ." He jerked himself faster, pressing us tight together so I couldn't move, and using me to get himself there. "Ugh, Jude." He grunted, and I felt his cum pool over my abs. I sighed with relief as my heartbeat slowed down again- and I wriggled out of his shitty attempt at bondage and pulled him tight. He giggled.

"Huh, my knots really do suck." He said. I laughed and stroked his hair. He turned his head and blinked his big grey eyes at me. "Jude." He said seriously. "Are you really 100% sure sex can't save the relationship? Because it's pretty good." I squeezed him.

"Well, I said a month." I said slowly. "And we're talking. That's a good start."

----

Monday

----

Jude

----

Nate's phone rang as he was bopping in his seat as we settled in to work for the evening. He practically leapt up and stared at it. He glanced at me.

"Can I uh... get that?" I waved my hand at him.

"You don't need to ask me permission." I sighed. "Yes, pick up."

"Oh. Sorry." Nate blushed and picked up hesitantly. "Uh... hey D." He said quietly. "Why are you..." His frown settled into a smile as he listened to the other end of the line. "I have a life, D." He laughed. "No, I'm at work!" He sat back in his chair. "No, it's just some office stuff. Hey! I'm not as thick as you, dipshit, I can do office stuff!" He grinned and rested his head in his hands. Huh. Well. There you go. Looks like Nate and 'D' had a thing after all. "Well... ok." Nate said, glancing at the time. "I'll be done in like an hour." He bit his lip. "Na, I walked in today. Really? Ok.. uh, I'm on the Terrace." He blushed. "D!" He hissed. "Jude is here." He mumbled into the phone. "My boss. You met him. Yeah, ok, I'll text. See ya." He hung up and shook his head as he returned to the computer screen in front of him. "So weird." He said to me. "The guy hates me, and out of nowhere he's all 'let's hang out, wanna grab dinner, blah blah blah...'" Nate winced as he looked at me. "Sorry." He muttered. "Not exactly office appropriate." I laughed.

"The woman who usually sits there runs bets on who's secretly fucking." I said. "Believe me, you're good, Nate." He laughed.

"Is that what office people do?" He asked, still somehow typing away. "Maybe it's not so bad." I swallowed as I looked at him.

"Hey Nate." I said quietly, tapping on my desk. "Do you ever think you would?" He glanced over his shoulder.

"Would what?" I turned to face him properly and rested my hands on my lap.

"Office stuff. You're good at this. And there's actually an internship coming up. I think you have a really good shot, if you..."

"What?!" His eyes widened as he looked at me. "But I'm a barista?!" I tried to hold back my eye roll. Yeah, I mean that's an absolutely fine career choice, but it's a fucking waste of a degree, and even Nate, for all his charm, couldn't convince me for a second that he really wanted to make coffee for the rest of his life.

"Well... you're also a graduate who's wasted making coffee." I smiled at him. "Although I can't say I'll be stoked to lose my favourite barista." He blinked at me and looked back to his computer- but he didn't resume working. He sat there for a minute, staring at the screen before turning around suddenly to face me again.

"You think I'd have a shot?" He asked, frowning. Not only did I think he'd have a shot, I'd actually been asked to ask him. I'd only put it off because... ahh... well. I wasn't sure if crushing on an intern was better or worse than crushing on your barista. But I suspected the latter.

"I'll send you the application." Nate's face fell.

"Oh." He said. "That's ok actually." I frowned at him. He started working again, in silence. I bit my lip as I watched him. You know, he reminded me of an old friend, who I really should be reconnecting with, Rita, who did ok in the end- but like Nate she wasted her 20s being a superstar hospitality wizard even though she knew she didn't really have the passion for it she pretended she did. She's on the play circuit now, does a whole bunch of stuff in Wellington- actually it's hard to find something happening without her in it. She's had stints on Shortie Street and whatever other TV show they're filming at any time in Aotearoa. But she didn't really get started till 30. Because she hated writing a CV.

"I could help?" I offered. "I know what they're looking for." Nate glanced over his shoulder at me.

"Isn't that kind of setting yourself up for some sort of... I dunno... like... trouble?"

"For what? Helping an applicant with their CV? No, I don't think so."

"But you know... doesn't that kinda mean I'm... cheating...?" I laughed.

"What?! No, there's nothing wrong with me helping get your CV in order if that's what you need? Not like parents don't hire professionals to do that for their kids all the time..." I sighed as I looked at his face. He was thinking about it. But he wasn't convinced. "Be a real shame if you didn't apply, that's all." I said. "You have a knack for this. And I'm only here for a few months so I can suck up having to find a new barista, albeit reluctantly." Nate laughed.

"Uh... thanks." He said quietly. "Yeah, I mean... that'd be cool."

"Send me through your CV later tonight and we can finish this stuff up quickly, yeah? Would hate to keep D waiting." Nate snorted and turned bright red again as I turned to my desk.

Maybe not the brightest idea in the world, fixing up his application... But he would get it. He deserved it. That was why I would help him. Nothing to do with the fact that I would be spending more hours a day talking to him. Nothing at all to do with that.

---

Nate

----

Jude let me out and wished me goodnight before heading back into the building. Jesus. That guy works too much. I guess he comes in a bit late- I can see him arrive from the cafe- but that doesn't explain the five nights a week he spends working on whatever for two hours with me after 5 and then God knows how much longer after I'm gone. Funny. I'd sensed trouble. I wondered what he was avoiding... maybe Levi was some big scary asshole who got drunk all the time. Or maybe he was just boring, maybe Jude was over it. I couldn't picture Jude with anyone- I couldn't even work out if he would top or bottom. Well. I mean. He SCREAMED top. But he could be secretly into getting fucked. He's soft like that. He's tall, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm short but I can beat most of the guys who fuck me in an arm wrestle any day. You know, I thought, I bet he's all soft dom, which is perfect because I'm a.... I rolled my eyes at myself. Come on. Last week you swore black and blue to Russell that you weren't gonna flirt with Jude, now you're working out how you'd fit together in bed? COME ON.

Mercifully I was distracted when I saw Darius' car and hopped in the seat next to him.

"Hey you." He pecked my cheek and I laughed. What was with him and the gross boyfriend-y shit he had going on at the moment? "Mmmm you smell like coffee." He murmured. I sighed.

"You smell like an ashtray." He snorted and pulled away from me.

"I thought you liked the way I smell." He said.

"Yeah." I grinned. "I do. Is Russell home?" He sighed.

"A-huh. Protective big bro is getting cosy on the couch with Shona. What's your place looking like?"

"Ugh." I said. "Well, Alex is home." I drummed my fingers on the side of the door. "You really don't want to meet him, D."

"Why not?" He raised his eyebrows at me. "You're so cagey about him. Are you guys like..." He wriggled his eyebrows. I burst out laughing.

"So far from that." I told him. "He's.. kind of uncomfortable around gay people."

"Ew, let's beat him up."

"No, no- his Dad owns the place. It's the only reason I get away with the animals. I have to play nice."

"Well.. let's just hang out as friends then." Darius said, smirking to himself about something. He winked at me. "We can cook dinner 2 metres apart and when he's gone to bed, I'll do all manner of sinful sodomic acts to you all over the kitchen table." I grinned at him.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, D."

----

I kind of hoped Alex wouldn't be home actually, but he was sitting on the couch, typing away on his laptop, and he ran his eyes over Darius as we walked in before frowning at me. See Alex isn't dumb. He knows I'm gay. But we just have a... don't ask don't tell kind of thing about boys. It works out fine- Alex is a nice enough flatmate. It was in the beginning- the first time I brought a guy home that I realised he had a problem. We were just playing video games and Sean was wrapped around me when Alex came home and glared at us.

"Hey Al." I nodded at him. "This is Sean."

"Sup." Sean grinned. Alex kept glaring. I frowned.

"You ok?" I cleared my throat. "I did the laundry."

"Yeah I bet you did." He mumbled. I glanced at Sean. What was THAT supposed to mean? "Accidentally mix up our underwear again, did you?" I frowned at him. Honestly, what the actual fuck? I pulled myself out of Sean's arms and followed him to the hallway.

"Uh... Al..." Alex whirled around.

"Just don't bring them here." He said. I frowned.

"Wha..."

"Whatever... shit you do, you can do somewhere else. It's fucking disgusting." I blinked and Alex slammed the door to his room. I was too confused to really be mad. I went to rejoin Sean and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"He seems nice." He said. I giggled and punched him in the shoulder.

"Who knew there were still outward homophobes in Wellington?" I sighed. "Ah well, you beat me. I guess that means you fuck me." Sean laughed. He raised his eyebrows and stroked my hair.