Rebound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes. Kind of gross RP but I was so fucking horny.

Yeah? What's he missing out on?

He's missing out on a young barista. I kind of fucked up today and got his coffee order wrong. He's denying me sex. But I'm so horny...

I almost laughed. Definitely NOT a barista- if these guys had any idea how not cute that job is in reality they wouldn't do it. I guess it's the power trip thing. They like to pretend they're young and poor and vulnerable or whatever. I almost tapped out but no one else was seriously messaging. And... well... it had been a while since I played Dom...

You sound cute. But kind of dumb. Not that hard to get a coffee order right is it?

No, Sir.

Oooh. Been a real long time since anyone called me sir. I grinned.

So maybe your husband's right to deny you. Maybe if you weren't so boy obsessed you'd be better at your job?

Yes, Sir.

I think you do need punishment. But not the kind he's giving you.

What did you have in mind sir?

If you were my boy I'd spread your legs in the middle of that cafe, bend you over my lap and spank you right there.

That's so hot, Sir

You hard?

Yeah.

Show me.

I grinned as I received a photo a second later- there was no way he was really with a husband, if he could take THAT kind of picture, which a major relief- and I checked him out. Good stomach, sexy trail of hair, nicely groomed cock which was relatively thick, cut... bigger than me but he didn't need to know that... I moaned and started jerking myself off.

Cute

Thank you Sir. I like to share with people.

Yeah you mentioned you were a slut. Show me your ass, slut.

Gladly, Sir.

He sent me another picture which I really liked. His face was mostly hidden but I could see a bit of it... he was definitely older than me- not that I could really tell, and honestly, not that I really cared because my eyes were pretty solidly drawn to his ass, which he definitely knew the angles for... He was lithe and toned- but his ass was fucking bigger than mine- soft and pillowy, and a little downy but I don't mind hair. I grinned to myself.

So you're a cheating slut?

Yeah, I like to fuck other guys. My fiancé is good but I'm fucking insatiable. It's kind of cute watching him get all worried and sad about me. I don't know how to tell him I just need to service as many guys as possible.

It's your duty in life

Yes Sir, I live for cock, I live to serve.

You're a very good boy. Wouldn't mind you servicing my cock.

May I see, Sir?

I grinned and sighed. Ah, fuck, it had been a while since I'd sent a dick pic. I bit my lip and turned on the light and tried to angle myself better. Unlike full blown tops I know a dick alone isn't actually that hot. I needed a bit of staging. So I wrapped my hand around it and sort of worked on my angles until I took a pretty sick pic, which made me look thick and veiny. My little cheating slut came back to me shortly after I'd sent it.

Oh fuck sir. I'm on my knees

Good boy. Worship it

Yes sir. God, you're so fucking big sir.

Bigger than your husband?

Well, no, he's big. He's good actually. I think that's why it's so hot when I cheat. Because there's no good reason, I just love cuckolding him.

I winced. You know, the cheating thing really wasn't doing it for me the way it was for him. I'm all for sluts- hell, I am a slut. I love the idea that someone is so crazy they literally can't control themselves. But I don't need to think about the sad other guy, being pulled along for a ride he never asked for. I almost logged off and went to try something else... I dunno. Alt.com or whatever... but then the slut sent me a video of him with his ass in the camera, begging for my dick... and suddenly I just didn't give a fuck.

I told him what a nasty slut he was. I told him how hot he made me, how hard I was. I told him sluts like him existed to be bred, and I jerked off as he told me he was naked, and was wearing a collar that his husband got him, and that his ass was quivering in anticipation. I fucked my hand so hard imaging him on all fours, shaking and falling apart for me, telling me I was the best he'd ever had, and getting sloppy and loose on my dick... falling apart, drooling.... Ugh. Yes. Oh fuck yes married cheating DL bottom slut... you're such a good boy....

I deleted my account and rolled over on my side, and I fell asleep dreaming of ass.

-----

Thursday

---

Nate

----

Russell stormed in- super, super late and I opened my mouth to give him shit but he glared at me.

"Broke up with Shona." He grunted. I bit my lip.

"Oh no." I said. "I thought you really liked her? You guys seemed good the other night." Russell grunted and grabbed his apron.

"Might have neglected to mention... ah..." He glanced at me. "I don't think I was what she was expecting." I felt myself inhale involuntarily. Aw fuck. What do you even say to that? I mean, I was a little surprised. Russell was usually pretty open from the start.

"Wait, were you stealthing Shona?" He glared at me. Ok, clearly still on the anger side of grief. I swallowed. "Not that like...."

"Not that like, you have any idea about this Nate. So shut up."

"Ok." I said quietly. No point trying to convince Russ of anything if he's in a mood. No point talking at all. I'd make it up to him later.

I glanced at my phone and saw Jude had emailed me with an updated CV. God he was way too good to me. I glanced around the cafe but I had a bit of time before we opened. I bit my lip. I mean... I had to right? Ok, it would really suck if I didn't get the internship but hey, I'd dealt with things not going my way before. Before I could second guess myself I quickly sent through the application, without even checking Jude's changes. I'm sure he knew what he was doing.

----

Jude

----

"I... thanks for your feedback. I'm applying." Nate said as he made me coffee. I grinned at him.

"That's brilliant! My money's on you." He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe." He said quietly. "Anyway, Russell's not speaking to me again, so how are you? Feel like entertaining me?"

"Sure, I could do with some time away from the office." I grinned. "What's up with Russell? Still on at you about your boyfriend?"

"He's not my..." Nate sighed. "Nah. Russ broke up with the love of his life." He muttered. "Over something kind of dumb but you know, people have different ideas about what a big deal is." I glanced at him.

"That's rough. Dogs again?" Nate laughed cheerfully.

"Mmm." He said. "If only. A little less reconcilable than dogs, but also, none of your business Jude." I laughed at him.

"You started this! Ah, poor guy." I looked Russell over. He looked like absolute hell. His eyes were red and he had bags halfway down his face.

"Yeah, well, he's coming over tonight." Nate sighed as he followed my gaze and winced at Russell. "God, the 'cheer up Russell plenty more fish in the sea' thing all night." He grumbled. "At least he usually pays for food." I looked at Nate. Ok. Someone needed to tell him.

"You always cheer him up after a breakup?" I asked cautiously. Nate was only half listening to me, making coffee and taking payments as I sat at the bar.

"Well no one else can stand it. He's so annoying when he's sad." He smiled at me. "Just gotta run this, be right back." I stared at Russell as I waited for Nate to return and Russell caught my eye. I sighed as I looked at him and gave him that weird smile guys give to each other when they don't know what to say. He looked right through me. Yeesh. Real bad break huh?

"You guys seem really close." I said slowly as Nate returned. He rolled his eyes. I cleared my throat. "Hey uh... Nate. I noticed that Russell... well. He's pretty great to you." I said. Nate laughed.

"Yeah I guess he's ok." He said. I bit my lip.

"Uh... he seems to like... really have your back. And you have his." I said. Nate leant on the counter, glancing at me as he pencilled in words in the crossword he always pretends he's not working on.

"Yeah we have each other's back." He said. "You saying I shouldn't moan about the pity party? Because it's my civic duty to host it, but trust me, it's always super, super lame." I sighed. I guess I had to spell it out.

"You ever thought..." I said cautiously.

"Never." Nate grinned at me. "What's it like?" I laughed, and I motioned for him to come closer.

"You ever suspected he might be bi?" Nate laughed.

"No!" He shook his head and frowned at me. "God, what brought that on? Trust me, he's not bi." I swallowed.

"I.... I see the way he looks at you." I said quietly. Nate spluttered and stepped back. He started to laugh and grabbed Russell's apron strings. Russell swatted him away.

"No, listen, this'll cheer you up!" He laughed and gestured to me. "Say that again!" I looked between them. Russell was glaring at me. I swallowed. In for a penny. This is what you get for meddling.

"I was just saying to Nate that... I mean... you seem to..." I said stupidly. Nate sighed and interrupted.

"Jude just said, real sincere, that he 'sees the way you look at me'." Russell frowned at me and slowly he started smiling.

"Oh god." He started to laugh. "This again." Nate nudged his shoulder.

"Right?" Russell grabbed Nate and they wrestled briefly before Russell gave him a noogie.

"The way I look at you huh?" He teased. "Like, 'this dumbass again'." Nate laughed and tried to escape Russell's headlock.

"Must be that look of pure disrespect you give me whenever I tell you off for taking a long break."

"Or that, 'why is he such a little shit' look when you eat half my lunch because you're too lazy to make your own." Russell glanced at me and let Nate slip out of his grip. "Aw, I like Nate." He said, as they tussled. "Even if he is a little shit." I stared at the two of them. Like one of those picture puzzles where you have all the pieces and you just have to slide them in the right way... I was close, but I wasn't there. I frowned.

"I like you too." Nate said, looking up at Russell and punching him in the shoulder. "Even if you are a dramatic teenager after a breakup."

"Better than being a dramatic teenager all the time, asswipe."

"Takes one to know one." I watched them bickering and my face started to grow warm. Those puzzle pieces started sliding into place. Oh.

"Wait... you two aren't..."

"Different dads." Nate explained. "Your mum was a whore, dude." He teased Russell. Russell rolled his eyes.

"Well your mum was an angel." He said. "Imagine keeping you."

"Shut up." Nate laughed. He grinned at me. "Don't worry, we get that all the time. Never stops being funny though." He cracked up. "I've cockblocked Russ more times than I can count by accident."

"Oh." I said, feeling like the world's biggest moron. Nate was still laughing and Russell nudged him in the rubs as he went to take over the till.

"Thanks." Nate grinned at me. "That's definitely gonna make my day easier."

"You're welcome." I said stiffly. "Uh... I'm gonna go.... And never come back..."

"Aw, don't be like that!" Nate smiled at me. "Honestly, you're not the first idiot who's tried to set us up. We need name tags with 'Novak bro's' on it or something." I winced.

"I'm so embarrassed." I laughed at myself. "Well. I guess since I'm retiring from being your matchmaker I can go back to being your career coach. Have you sent in your CV?"

"First thing I did this morning."

"Excellent. They'll let you know end of the week once they've discarded all the fresh out of uni know it alls. It'll be pretty inane for a few weeks- lots of coffee runs."

"Oooo weird. I can be that flustered guy with a list full of confusing orders and no time at all. I love that guy."

"We'll get you some little projects. Something to build up your skill set."

"I haven't even got the job."

"You will." His face clouded over a bit. He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"I really hope so." He said quietly. "I'm nervous."

----

Friday

----

Nate

----

Russell was still mooching at my place, playing Pro Skater II with Alex, and generally being a miserable sob. I was tidying the whole house until Alex caught me in the corridor.

"Hey!" He grabbed my arm. "Can you switch for a bit? I'm so over saying 'yeah that sucks' and 'poor you'." I sighed.

"Yeah fair." I handed him the pile of washing I was wrangling to the machine. "I guess he's my problem really, thanks for helping out."

I went to hang out with my dumb, heartbroken older brother and made all the right noises, and played video games- and mostly lost, because video games were really more my way of getting boys alone... and I glanced at my phone because Darius was texting. I bit my lip.

"Hey Russs..." I said slowly. He glanced at me.

"What's up?"

"D wanted to grab dinner tonight. I can say no if you want to hang out?" He sighed.

"Don't turn down anything on my account." He grumbled. I knew he didn't actually mean that. I sighed and told Darius that I was way caught up with looking after Russ. He called me and in spite of myself I picked up.

"Hey Nate." I could hear that annoying grin over the phone.

"Hey D."

"Scream is on at Roxy." Ugh. Dammit. That would be so much fun. I sighed. "Russ can come." He said quickly. "I can support my idiot flatmate going through a breakup. But I wanna see you too." I bit my lip.

"Give me some time to work on Russ." I muttered as quietly as I could. "But we'll meet you there."

"I can pick you up." He said. "Like 8, ok?" I grinned. He's really quite sweet.

Russell sighed as I hung up.

"It's one thing fucking him but I have to put my foot down if you start dating him." He grumbled.

"You have absolutely zero say in my love life or lack thereof, Russ." He folded his arms.

"Maybe not, but I'm still your older brother."

"He just wants to see a movie with me. With you too actually." I glanced at Russell. "If you're keen?" He muttered something to himself and we hung out in silence for a minute.

"He's using you." Russell said quietly after some time.

"For what?!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Sex? Guess what Russ, we were having sex way before he wanted to go to a movie with me."

"For bloody emotional fucking support." He raised his voice. "Look, you don't even LIKE him. You can do so much better."

"I do like him!" I felt my eyes prick. Ugh. I'm such a sap. "He's kind! He treats me nicely! Why do you have such a problem with this? You're just fucking jealous that for once you're not the put together guy with a partner and a job that pays well. Just because it turns out like the rest of us you're not fucking perfect doesn't mean I need to deny myself happiness!"

"Nate!" Russell glared at me. "You're full of it! This has nothing to do with me! Darius is just not the right guy ok? He's just not! You have to know that?"

"Are you annoyed because it's your flatmate?"

"I couldn't give two shits about that!"

"Then get off my back, dickhead!" Russell sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Nate." He said quietly. "I promise I just want you to be happy. I promise." He caught my hands. "But Darius...."

"I really like D." Russell groaned.

"Really?" He asked quietly. I glared at him.

"Yes! He's funny and he thinks I'm hot and he likes me!" Russell sighed and held his hands up in surrender.

"Fine." He said. "You're right. I have zero say in this. But for the record I think this is a bad idea and you're gonna end up hurt."

"This is because Shona hurt you isn't it?" I said bitterly. Russell recoiled like he'd been slapped.

"This has NOTHING to do with that." He said stiffly, pulling away from me.

"Whatever." I stood up to march out the door- and really, fuck knows where I was going- but I turned at the last second. "Maybe if you hadn't stealthed her it would have been ok." I said angrily. Russell's mouth fell open. "Don't blame me because you don't have a...." Russell stood up.

"Get the fuck out." He yelled. "Get the FUCK OUT NATE." I glared at him. This was my fucking flat!

"GET FUCKED." I yelled.

"YOU GET FUCKED." He spat at me. "Go on, go get fucked by some jerk who only wants you for your fucking ass. I might not have a dick, Nate, but maybe that's better than having a small one that you can't even use properly."

"I hate you!" I yelled. "My dick is fucking great!"

"Really? Because Darius says it's small." My face fell and Russell raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, he fucking talks about you." He said. "In front of his friends. They laugh about you. You and your smooth brain and small dick." I swallowed. That cunt. I bet he did, too. Fuck, I knew he was an ass. But I didn't want to hear it.

"You're just jealous."

"Of course I'm jealous!" Russell yelled at me. "I never said I wasn't!"

And suddenly he was in tears and I was in tears and we were both sobbing in liminal space as I stood in the doorway.

"Russ." I cried. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean that, I didn't mean any of it."

"I know, idiot." He choked out. "Sorry. I can't believe I'm fucking crying." I crossed back over the doorway and we cradled each other.

"It's ok." I muttered as I pulled him to the couch so we could hold each other properly. "Promise I'll never tell anyone you have emotions." I muttered. He choked on his tears and smiled up at me.

"Better not." He said. I squeezed him.

"I can't believe I said that." I wiped my face. "Russ, you have my full permission to punch me."

"What, and ruin your pretty face?" He smiled. He squeezed me tight. "It's ok, Nate. It's ok. You're right about Shona at least. Maybe stealth wasn't a great idea."

"It sucks so hard." I mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok." He stroked my hair. "I live with it everyday." We sat in silence for a minute as we pulled ourselves together.

"I love you." I said. "If I could give you my dick I would." He laughed. "Even if it is small." I mumbled. Russell rolled his eyes.

"Look, Darius is a cunt." He said. "By all means continue to see him if it makes you happy but he really, truly is a cunt and I'll never, ever support it." He sighed. "But I'll never say a word about it again if he makes you happy, Nate. Promise." I sighed.

"Well." I said slowly. "I'm not saying you're right, but I guess... he's just the first guy in a long time who... he really does like me. Deep down." Russell winced and closed his eyes.

"I know." He said quietly. He sighed and opened his eyes. "You know I just worry about you, right?"

"That's your job." He smiled.

"Fucking full time work." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll cancel tonight anyway." I said. "Let's just stay in, just us, get high, watch Star Trek."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Russell smiled at me and sat up, stretching out.

"Thanks." He said. "I think I need that."

"I uh.... I probably will keep seeing D." Russell shrugged.

"Ok." He said quietly. "I'm here." He said. "If it goes to shit."

"I know. You always are."

----

Monday

---

Jude

----

"You look like hell." I glanced up at Ryan.

"Charming." I muttered. He sat down on my desk and sighed.

"You ok?" He asked. I glanced up from my computer and yawned. Na. Not ok. Levi and I had another fight. He'd been gone all weekend. He'd blocked my number.

"Hmmm." I grunted. "I'll be ok." I sighed as I thought about what the hell it 'being over' would mean. I'd have to move out. We'd have to split up all our couple friends. I might not get to see Denise any more. Ryan offered me his hand and I shook my head.

"Come on." He said. "Let's grab a coffee. Talk."

"I'm behind." I gestured at my in tray and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"You don't know what it means to be behind, trust me." He smiled. As if he wasn't as on top of everything. Ryan put me to shame sometimes- he'd fuck around and half arse things and take two hour long lunches and then he'd magically get all his shit together seconds before it was needed. He laughed as he saw my face. "I just need the right motivation." He smiled at me and Caro gagged from her desk. I looked at her.