Rebound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The right motivation." She rolled her eyes and grinned at me. "He means Sam lets him go on top if he..."

"Caroline!" Ryan shushed her. I glanced at Ryan, who was pink. Huh. That was sort of sweet. I sighed as I stared at my work. Well, I wasn't getting that done anyway. I shrugged.

"Alright. Let's take a break." I accepted Ryan's offer and we drifted downstairs together. I let him drag me to La Cloche, even though I felt like I was cheating on Nate, and we sat down. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"You're very good at what you do." He said slowly. "Very good. You really don't need to be here 55 hours a week. But I noticed you are. And as a friend..." I winced. A friend? Honestly, it had been a while since anyone at a job had called me a friend. Ryan sighed and shrugged. "Bit worried about you, Jude." I smiled at him. God, he was just so open. Because Lee and I are a couple, and only have couple friends, and all of that... I guess I'm just used to double speak. You know, where you never ever say exactly what you mean.. you just sort of work around it.

"Look." I sighed and rested my head in my hands. "I'm utterly fine."

"Is it your fiancé?" Ryan asked. "Still? You ever thought of getting over him? There are a thousand men out there, Jude, and I suspect a lot of them kind of like the broad broody thing you have going on."I laughed. I fiddled with the ring.

"I... assume... we're over." I swallowed. "Communication isn't our strong suit but...." Ryan nodded thoughtfully.

"What does he think?"

"Got no fucking clue. You know, the shit shit shit part is- you know... like... we really did love each other. I mean I still do obviously. He knows my favourite songs and he plays them when I'm sad. And he knows my favourite movie and around my birthday we'll set up the projector and watch it together. And he sucks at dates.... But we'll go to Mason and he'll order the natural wine I like..." I sighed. "I know." I looked at him. "I sound like an idiot. I just.... Like it's been six years. How does that mean... nothing at the end of the day?" Ryan bit his lip.

"Six years?" He said slowly. "Shit, Jude. That's a long time. I get it. I do, I promise. But... I guess from my end.... Is the suffering together better than the sadness of being alone? Because... if not..." I shook my head.

"Ry..." I sighed. "You're not wrong." He smiled at me sadly.

"Jude." He clasped my hand. "I like you a lot. I don't know him. But I think you're worth more." I squeezed his hand in return.

"Thank you."

---

Friday

Jude

----

I hadn't.

I hadn't broken it off.

But I was really, really close.

The thing is.... Six years is a long ass time. And, oh god, I know. I realise I'm pathetic, but god Levi really did love me... and- ugh. Are you really going to tell me you're just gonna flip your whole damn world on its head and be alone without....

Yeah. We needed to talk. Properly. Without fucking each other. Only before we could he showed up at the office with a bunch of flowers, in a really nice suit I used to love on him.

"Hey." I stared at him. Weird. I'd never been on the receiving end of a work visit and a bunch of flowers I didn't want. I cleared my throat.

"What is this?" I asked quietly. Levi's shoulders slumped forward.

"Last ditch effort to convince you not to leave me?" I sighed and stepped towards him, and held him in my arms.

"I didn't say I was leaving you." I said. His head fell against my chest. "I said we'd take a month." I swallowed, Levi sighed.

"Yeah." He said. "And it's going so great." I laughed and released him, clasping his hand.

"Well, you're here." I sighed and motioned to the lifts. "Grab a coffee?" He shrugged. "We can check out my barista." I teased. He turned red.

"Ugh." He rubbed his eyes. "You'll never let me live that down."

"Nope. Come on, idiot." I dragged him into the cafe and Nate blinked at us in surprise. He frowned as he took the two of us in and looked vaguely confused.

"I'll grab this one." Levi pecked my cheek. "Go sit down."

"Sure." I waved to Nate, who was still staring blankly at us and didn't wave back. Ah well. What's new. Space cadet being a space cadet.

-----

Nate

---

"Oh Nate..." Russell whispered. I glanced at him. He was cringing and looking at the door. I went to turn around and he caught my shoulder.

"Wait." he said. "You're gonna have to put on a real fake smile and charming act." I shrugged.

"Well, that's my specialty."

"Yeah." Russell took a deep breath. "I just thought I should warn you. Jude's here. With his husband." My eyes widened.

"Oooh!" I turned around eagerly. "He hot?" I sought them out in the doorway as Russell sighed and punched my shoulder, muttering about what an idiot I was. I frowned as I looked at them.

Something was super familiar about Levi. Maybe I'd met him somewhere. He was shorter than I expected, shorter than me, small and lithe and blonde... I scrolled my memory banks as Jude went to sit down and Levi approached the counter. I grinned at him, really quickly trying to remember because it's so awkward when you can't remember where you know someone from, and as he got closer he turned to look at the counter food and I suddenly clicked. That profile.

Oh shit.

Yikes.

Jesus.

Surely not. My eyes widened as he reached me and I put on my customer service face quickly.

"Oat flat white and..." He started to laugh. "Uh, do you know what he drinks?" I smiled thinly. Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck. Yeah, I knew that voice. Shit, he must know... no wait. Unlike him I was pretty careful online. He hadn't seen my face, or heard my voice, he had no idea we were messaging only like a few nights ago and he was telling me how good my dick would feel in his.... I tried not to turn red, which isn't a skill I've ever really mastered, but I could be good under pressure. This wasn't the first time I'd run into a hookup or whatever. Although it was the first time that 'hookup' was my kind of boss's husband.

"Yeah I got it." I said brightly, and called to Russell to make Jude's usual and an oat flatty.

I handed him the eftpos machine and his eyes widened as he glanced at my hand. Crap! Ugh. Yeah. A hand in itself could be anyone's.... But he's seen my hand, with the dumb little distinctive stars and moons on each of my fingers. When I got my fingers done Mum told me I'd regret that for the rest of my life- but I never had, not once, until that moment. Because Levi had seen my hand. He'd seen it wrapped around my dick. He looked up at me and his mouth fell open a bit.

Thanks to years in hospitality my poker face can be exceptional. I smiled blankly at him and he swallowed and quickly looked away, turning pink.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"Anytime! Nice to meet Jude's better half." He winced. Yeah. I hoped that stung.

----

I turned to Russell as they walked out.

"Oh fuck." I said. He sighed as he looked at my face.

"What now?" I swallowed.

"That guy... Jude's husband..." Russell shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess you're not his type after all." He joked. "God, so blonde huh?" I shook my head slowly.

"I did a bad thing." I said quietly. Russell frowned at me and sat on the bench.

"You ok?" I played with the sugar packets in front of me and stared at the floorboards. "Nate?" Russell prompted me quietly. I sighed.

"I know him. Jude's husband." Russell's poker face is almost as good as mine- but he clocked my meaning right away and his hand flew to his mouth.

"You haven't!??!"

"No I haven't!" I said quickly. Russell waved at me to go on and I closed my eyes. "Oh god. We were... I knew that guy was cheating... I mean I didn't... it was just you know.... Pics and texts and stuff...." I glanced at Russell, who was staring at me, his mouth wide open.

"You were sexting a MARRIED guy?!"

"Shhh!" Customers had glanced up. Russell jumped off the bench and went to stand closer to me. "I thought it was roleplay!" I hissed. Russell groaned and shook his head.

"Him?!" I moaned and put my head in my hands.

"Fuck I know! Oh my god. Do I tell Jude?"

"Ah fuck." He sighed. "Bro, I'm sorry."

"Yeah. I have to tell him right?" Russell bit his lip.

"I don't know." He said slowly. "I don't know man. God. I mean- maybe he knows? Maybe that's ok?"

"Fuck. I don't know. Not the way he was talking but..."

"I don't think you have to." He said slowly. "It's not your fault if he's fucking around. I mean... god just promise me you won't actually..."

"No! Jesus Russ!" I sighed. Russell rubbed his eyes and slowly held out his arms. I let him embrace me and he rubbed my back soothingly.

"You're so dumb." He said. I sighed and pressed myself closer to him.

"I know." I said, my voice muffled by his chest. I sighed and moved my face so he could hear me. "You mind if I come over tonight?" He chuckled.

"To hang out with me or Darius?" I pulled away and gave him a little guilty smile. He sighed. "Yeah, alright. Fuck the pain away."

"Thanks."

---

"You seem sad." Darius kicked me as I sat in his car, staring out the window. God, no wonder Jude was so sad all the time. And it was my fault. My fault! Ok, maybe not my fault- I guess I hadn't forced Levi to be a cheating asshole. But I hadn't helped, which felt pretty bad. Darius squeezed my knee. "Hey you ok. Nate?" I glanced at him.

"Yeah. Fine." I smiled at him. "Kind of a shitty day." He grinned.

"I can help with that." He said. "Actually I was thinking we could go out tonight. Atomic on at San Fran- that's kind of your scene yeah?" I looked at him.

"You wanna come out dancing with me?" He laughed.

"Yeah, absolutely. Home first though. Get you some wine. Get you some...." He raised his eyebrows suggestively and tapped his nose. "Get you something sexy to put on...." I smiled.

"From your wardrobe? Sure, if drowning in clothes too big is sexy I guess that'll work." Darius raised an eyebrow.

"Oh Nate. You have no idea."

----

Darius threw some clothes at me after we hung out for an hour or so, drinking wine and talking about nothing in particular. Yes. Drinking. He had half a bottle left, I figured that's what? A glass and a half each? He'd be fine. Apparently, and truly god knows how, since presumably I left wearing something....I'd left some jeans at his a while back so I had those to wear. And he pulled me out a singlet which probably looked relatively normal on him and looked obscene on me because it was way too big and showed off most of my body underneath. Darius looked like he wanted to devour me when I tried it on.

"So hot." He twisted me to look at myself in his mirror. "Tight fucking pants and your tits out, damn you look so good, Nate". I laughed- but I did look good. He grinned at me and waved a baggie of something in my face.

"Ooo." I reached for it and he pulled it away, teasing me.

"Work for it." He whispered.

"We playing rent boy and drug dealer?" I grunted. Darius grinned and held the bag away, but I tackled him and he laughed and we rolled around on his bed until he relented.

"Alright, sit up." I sat up and he carefully dipped his pinkie in the baggie and beckoned for me to move closer. I wrapped my legs around him and opened my mouth obediently, sucking on his finger. I repeated the motions for him and we grinned at each other.

"Reckon half an hour." He said. "So no more bumps just yet."

-----

Naturally once I was high I was horny as hell and I made Darius fuck me before we actually managed to leave for a night of dancing. We lay, tangled in bed as he recovered... but one round was so not enough tonight.

"Christ, again?" He moaned as I started grinding my hips against him. He reached around me and laughed. "Nate, how are you HARD?"

"How are you not?" I moaned. "Fuck, D, I'm so horny." He laughed and cradled me.

"We should go." He said. "You clearly need to work off that energy."

"No, no, one more time, one more..."

"Mmmm." He kissed my shoulder. "You could maybe convince me."

"Yes, baby." I moaned. "Please...."

"Oooh, begging for it are we?"

"Yessss, sirr."

"Good boy, Nate. But I need more." He growled. I rolled on top of him and widened my eyes, and bit my lip. Who needs self respect anyway?

"Pleeease, sir, please fuck me."

"Na." D grinned, running his hands over my chest. "When you cum you'll be a sarcastic little bitch again." The negging rolled right off me, he's always mean, and I know he just does it to get a rise out of me. I caught his hand and gently pressed my lips to it.

"Your sarcastic little bitch." I said. "All yours, sir." Darius moaned.

"Ah-huh?" He was starting to get hard again and I rolled my ass over his cock to tease him. "My little bitch yeah? Is that what you are Nate?"

"I'm your little bitch." I agreed. I moved his hand to stroke my dick and held eye contact as we started to hump against each other, his dick hardening in my crack and his hand wrapped around me. "You're so big." I whispered. He grunted and started playing with me harder, his hand clenching tighter.

"Yeah?" He mumbled.

"So big, sir. Please, let me try to take it." I could take it. We both knew I could take it. But Darius likes a struggle.

"You damn slut." He moaned. "Hold still, bitch." I paused and blinked at him as he gripped my waist and lifted me off him a fraction. I moved to my knees and let him slide his dick up and down my crack, teasing me. I moaned.

"Just... fucking fuck me." I growled. Darius laughed and sat up.

"Condoms." He reminded me, as he lifted me off him and moved to the bedside table. Smart boy. I grinned as I watched him and rearranged myself on my hands and knees- my legs spread obscenely wide and my back arched. "Mmm." He ran his hand over my back as he knelt behind me. "Good boy. I've got you well trained."

"Yes, sir." I blushed as he kneaded my ass, really taking his time. "D." I moaned. "If you don't fuck me soon I'll..." He wrapped his hand around my mouth.

"You'll what, little bitch? Stamp your foot?" He laughed. "You're so needy, baby." I moaned against his hand and thrust my ass at him in agreement. "Good boys shut the fuck up unless they're begging nicely." He growled in my ear. "You gonna be a good boy, Nate?" He lifted his hand from my mouth and turned my head to face him.

"I'll be a good boy." I whispered. He stroked my hair. "Please fuck me sir." I whimpered. Darius sighed and moved his hands back to my ass, which he spread wide before starting to tease with his finger. I shivered, still sensitive from 15 minutes ago, and he chuckled.

"You want this so bad." He moaned. "You're fucking hole is begging for it." I blushed furiously as I fluttered around his finger. "Mmm." He grunted, and FINALLY I could feel him reaching for the lube, and generously coating both of us, and slowly, sliding in. I whined a bit as he entered me, horny enough that the pain was kind of a turn on. "Aw." He whispered as he paused. "We'll go slow." He pressed his lips to my neck. I shook my head.

"Na." I panted. "Real rough. Like you're trying to teach me a lesson."

"Mmmmm." He said. "But you melt for me when I go slow. You're very pretty when I go slow."

"I'm always pretty." I whined. "D...."

"And you've lost speaking privileges." He grabbed the singlet he'd leant me, which I couldn't wear now anyway, and before I knew what was happening he'd gagged me, wrapping it around my head. I turned my head to glare at him and he grabbed my chin. "Nate." He said seriously. "If you really don't like that, shake your head." I looked at him, my cheeks burning, and I did nothing. "If you secretly kind of like it, nod your head now." He said. I nodded and his face split into a grin. "Good boy." He said. "Arch your back again. Look straight ahead. I want you to silently thank me for this. Think about how good I feel..." I moaned as he started to press in again, and I pushed back, welcoming him, dying for him to fuck me. "Think about how nice my dick feels in your ass." He moaned. "Think about what a little bitch you are for me. How willing you are to spread your legs. Think about what a dirty little cumrag you are. Good boy." He stroked my hair as he lazily thrust into me, teasing himself, going achingly slowly- pulling out and almost losing my grip on him, before thrusting powerfully back in and making me moan and shake. He gripped my waist tight, moaning as he used me, slow at first, but harder and faster until I was bouncing back on him, moaning through the gag. He moved one hand between my legs and moaned as he felt my dick. "You never go soft." He whispered. "It's incredible. Fuck it's so hot how hot you are." My legs started to shake and I moaned as he began to lose control, thrusting rhythmically and brainlessly, using me. Still, even though I could feel I'd gone from a person to a hole for him, his hand was firmly on my back, and his other hand was still jacking me off, in time with his thrusts. He came with a grunt and I moaned, and milked his cum with my ass, desperately trying to hold on to him for a bit longer. He panted and collapsed on top of me, his body burning with heat. He struggled with the gag and released me, kissing me deeply, his tongue roving all over my mouth. I moaned and wrapped my arms around him as I twisted under him. "You're so gooood." He moaned. "Jeez Nate I think I...." He suddenly pulled away and sat up. He cleared his throat. "So you ready to go?" He asked brightly. My brain was so far from catching up... I gazed at him under a cloud of horniness.

"I..." I glanced at my hard and leaking cock. I tried to shake myself out of it. I didn't NEED to cum. So many guys tell me they don't care about cumming if their top does. Ugh. Only I guess I'm a selfish kind of guy because I would be desperate and in pain all night if I didn't. "You shower I'll finish myself off and join you in there?" I suggested. Darius' face fell.

"Crap." He moved closer again. "Sorry Nate, I thought you...." I shrugged as he pressed his lips to mine again, and wrapped his hand around my shaft. We made out until I couldn't breathe, and I rested my head in the crook of his neck as he played with my balls and masturbated me.

"Oh that's so good." I moaned. "Yes, fucking take it, yes, D.... oh good boy... shit, shit..." I moaned as I erupted and D sat back with a grin.

"Good boy?" He asked. I shrugged.

"You and me both." I grinned. "Let's shower." I leapt up.

----

I replayed the conversation in my head as we showered, and D leant me something else to wear that wasn't covered in cum and spit. 'Nate, I think I...' Oh crap. What? Loved me? I fucking hope not. God, if D told me he loved me I'd probably do something insanely stupid. Like say it back. I shook myself out of thinking about it and let Darius call an uber to the San Fran, the bar that did 80s synth nights every now and then. He offered more MD, and I took it, naturally....

By the time we'd made it I was feeling absolutely divine again, and was acting very, very stupid- but I knew Darius would look after me. He brought us some drinks and I downed one or two with him before I spotted someone I knew on the dance floor and looked longingly at the crowd. Darius laughed and nudged me in the ribs.

"Alright, let's go." He pulled me up.

"Ah, fuck yeah." I grinned and made my way to the centre of the crowd and let myself go completely numb, focussing only on the bass and the synth and the way my body moved. I was brainless by that point. I was just a vessel for receiving music, and I felt limbs entangle with mine, and occasionally mouths, and I just let it all wash over me. At some points Darius was there, holding me tight and feeling me up which I adored. At other times he wasn't, and I didn't care, I just let myself slowly become drenched in sweat and embraces. The MD probably only lasted so long, but I was high on dancing, I always was. Nights like these were the only reason to exist sometimes.