All Comments on 'Rebound Pt. 03'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens next. Drunk Jude was pretty funny. Drunk Darius not so much. Glad both got cleanish breaks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

such a beautiful story and wonderful writing

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Ahh this was good. Things were resolved and it's on to a new chapter. Literally. No sex is fine, delayed gratification is good.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

eeeeeeee waiting for the next chapter is pure torture!

Both Jude and Nate are WAAAYYY too forgiving imo. Darius & Levi both deserve a big ol'whooping.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Needed the background amid build, yeah not saying I didn’t miss some sexy time in the chapter, but awesome stuff..

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

There may not have been sex but it's still sexy. Glad I ignored your suggestion to skip it. Looking forward to the TBC

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

"ALL PLOT and NO SEX" "You may want to skip it!" Sorry to disagree with DrHenderson completely! This story is a rollercoaster ride from hell! The Sex is to fucking rough for my taste. The Dom/Sub genre is not my cup of tea! I honestly don't get it! In my opinion its not erotic or hot or sexy to hurt your partner in anyway, especially not intentionally! It just does not compute for me! Thankfully Jude finally got rid of the selfish creep fiancé! Nate finally figured out that Darius was a dangerous idea. He is very lucky he did not get killed! This chapter tied up so many loose ends with all of the main characters, I did not miss any of the sex not being part of this submission! I know that is all that some Cun here for! I prefer some substance, and an interesting plot, I did not enjoy most of this story, but I could not quit reading it, it was just that good! I can't believe how fucking stupid and dangerous some people are when they get an erection!

I have no idea how this story ends, but with all the violence, shitty abusive hot sex, pain and emotional trauma, it would sure be awesome to see Jude and Nate have at least a fighting chance at admitting they are already in love and just possibly have some happiness, possibly getting together, maybe even becoming real life partners that cherish each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved all the plot here!! Can’t wait for what’s next. I love your writing and characters!

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

I legit want to see a story w/ a happy ending for Darius. Maybe after some hard-fought atonement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love seeing you write longer format to let the characters breath! The one does call out for a companion story from Ryan and Sammy's POV, since they are so much more actively involved in this story then your usual cross story references... If you are taking requests!

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29over 2 years ago

I have loved EVERY story you have written since you started posting last year. Never apologize for your writing. You warned us it would be a slow burn, the story is exquisite, and this chapter was necessary for the characters’ arcs. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out that your stories are connected It makes going back to read your other stories so much better! I'm excited to see Eric and Logan after the cliffhanger from Friends w/ benefits. Or the conclusion to that one either way.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read more!

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

I still find it weird that Russell was still Darius’ flatmate with how he had felt about him even before Nate started fooling around with him. And I’m disappointed it wasn’t Jude who whoop Darius’ ass for what he did to Nate again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your stories, went thought most of them in week!

Could I make a suggestion to maybe change how you structure dialogue? It's confusing at times because it's hard to follow who says what because both words of the one person and reaction of another are in the same paragraph:

>He offered me a cigarette and I took it without thinking before laughing and handing it back.

>"I quit like a year ago." He frowned.

>"Did you?" I laughed.

>"You didn't notice?!" He winced.

>"Man, I can be a bit self absorbed." He muttered. I bit my lip.

>"You made me vegan lasagna." I said. "I guess you notice the important stuff." He sighed.

It's usually structured like that:

>He offered me a cigarette and I took it without thinking before laughing and handing it back.

>"I quit like a year ago."

>He frowned.

>"Did you?"

>I laughed.

>"You didn't notice?!"

>He winced.

>"Man, I can be a bit self absorbed." He muttered.

>I bit my lip.

>"You made me vegan lasagna." I said. "I guess you notice the important stuff."

>He sighed.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

No way would I skip this chapter. This story is better than just sex. Russ and Nate are awesome! I love these two guys and seriously could be best friends with them if they were only real. Just love this story! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous