Rebuilding Ch. 05

Story Info
The end of the story of Caitlyn, Amanda, and Peter.
11.1k words
4.82
5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

I am bad about not ending my story series. This chapter ends the "Rebuilding" stories. It follows chronologically the previous chapters. I strongly recommend reading "Rebuilding," "Rebuilding CH 02," "Rebuilding CH 03, and "Rebuilding CH04" before you read this final chapter.

Warning: there is some incest at the end of this story. Hopefully, it fits in the story. I also apologize for this being a relatively long story. It took more words than I had expected to bring Caitlyn, Amanda, and Peter to rest.

This story is a work of fiction. Real places and institutions are mentioned or implied, but they are used fictitiously here. As far as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

____________________________________________________________

In mid-May, Caitlyn got a call from Kate Berry. Although Caitlyn talked to Kate every few months, I hadn't seen or talked to her since she and Caitlyn graduated. At Kate's request, Caitlyn put her on speaker.

"Peter," Kate said, "I asked Caitlyn to put me on speaker because I want to talk to both of you. I have something you two may find interesting."

"My curiosity is piqued," I replied with a chuckle.

"Ok," Kate continued. "There is an agency here in New York that finds things I can make money doing between acting gigs. The things this agency gets me are short-term and, while not acting, usually involve an element of performance. Anyway, they called me about something which I thought the two of you would find interesting."

"Ok," Caitlyn said.

"At the end of the month," Kate explained, "one of the major museums in the city is doing a ten-day special exhibition of erotic art, mostly by a woman artist who lives upstate. I really don't know anything about the artist or her art. But the exhibition will be in a separate room in the museum. Access will be controlled and limited to people over eighteen. The artist wants, and the museum has agreed to hire, three docents, one man and two women, to work only this exhibition."

"Kate," I said, "how can we be docents? I don't know a thing about art and Caitlyn's art is music."

"You don't need to know anything about art," Kate replied. "The artist will give the docents a couple of days' training before the exhibition opens. Oh, and it pays $30 per hour. Add the two days of training and that's almost three thousand dollars. Here is the reason I thought of you two: the docents are going to work completely nude. Eight hours a day in a museum in Manhattan, stark naked, answering questions from the clothed people who come to see the exhibition."

I looked at Caitlyn. Her smile told me she was interested. I was too, although I thought whether it would be fun depended a lot on who they hired as the third docent.

"Kate," I asked, "do you have any idea who they'll hire as the third docent?"

After a moment's silence, Kate answered, "I do know. If you two agree to do it, I'll be the third. I haven't been nude in public since we did that band gig in Michigan. I thought it might be fun and, well, I can use the money."

"What does your boyfriend think?" Caitlyn asked.

"Trent took a job in Houston back in March," Kate replied. "I'm not moving to Texas, so we broke up. I'm not seeing anyone now. That makes it a good time to show my bare ass in public. Maybe I'll generate some interest."

"Kate," I asked, "you live in New York. Aren't you afraid of someone you know coming to the exhibition?"

"It's a huge city," Kate replied, "and the people I know are either in shows or working three jobs to cover their rent. No one I know has the time to go to museums."

Once Caitlyn and I agreed to be nude docents, Kate told us, "My apartment isn't very big, but you probably want to stay with me. The cost of twelve nights at a Manhattan hotel will be off the charts." We were fine with the idea of staying with Kate. Who cared if her apartment was small? The three of us were going to work together nude for ten days.

Caitlyn and I flew into LaGuardia and cabbed to Kate's apartment the evening before we were supposed to meet with the artist. Kate's apartment was small. It was in a marginal neighborhood, and we had to take the subway or a cab to the museum. I insisted on using cabs. Neither Caitlyn nor Kate argued. Kate's apartment also had only one bed. Kate offered to let us use it, but that didn't seem right. I slept that first night on my back on a lumpy sofa. Caitlyn slept on top of me.

We were met in the museum lobby by a very attractive brunette, probably in her early thirties, named Rachel Steinman. She was assistant director of special exhibits. She took us to the third floor of the museum. In what seemed like the rear of the building, there was a doorframe into another exhibition space with a rope across it and a "NO ENTRY" sign. On a wall past the rope was a large oil painting of a full-figured nude woman with a hand between her thighs. "That's the tamest piece," Rachel said.

Rachel let us into the space. Three empty folding chairs stood in the middle of the room. Facing them was a fourth chair. A tall, slender women with a weathered face and completely grey hair sat in it. Rachel introduced the woman to us as Alicia Wylde, the artist.

After introductions, Alicia stood and said, "I'll teach you about the pieces in this exhibit." Alicia's manner of speaking was stern. I would learn that she always spoke that way regardless of her mood. I also learned later that Alicia had a hearing impairment which explained why she spoke in a loud voice. She was a little intimidating.

"This exhibit," Alicia announced, "is about the beauty of the human body when it is sexually stimulated. We cannot have live sex as part of the exhibition. The museum also refused to allow the visitors to disrobe. The museum accepted my argument that the docents should also display the beauty of the human body by working nude. You understand that?" Kate, Caitlyn, and I nodded affirmatively. "Fine," Alicia said. "You are working now. Why do you still have clothes on?"

Not expecting to have to strip off for our training, all three of us had come to the museum professionally dressed. Caitlyn wore a summer weight dress. Kate wore a pantsuit. I was wearing a sport coat and tie. The three of us took all of that off. I know Caitlyn and I felt better in the nude. Looking at Kate, she seemed to share that feeling. Rachel Steinman had watched us strip off but now excused herself to "get back to work."

Looking over the three of us nude, Alicia came as close to a smile as I ever saw from her. "Ok?" she asked. We all nodded. "I prefer to be naked myself." Alicia said. "I can only be creative when I'm naked. Since you will be working for ten days before the clothed visitors to the exhibition, I'm staying clothed to acclimate you." Alicia then walked slowly around the three of us. Back in front of us, she said, "I did not specify that the docents be physically attractive. I should have. I'm glad someone else thought of that. The three of you will be the living artworks in the exhibition."

The exhibition included paintings, sketches, photographs, and pieces of sculpture. For two days, Alicia taught us about each piece in incredible detail. Most of the work was Alicia's. The rest was produced by her friends. Alicia explained the inspiration for each piece, how it fit in broader art history, how and when it was created, and who modeled for it.

The artists whose work was in the exhibition were also the models for most of the works, many of which were explicit. One piece I remember was a sculpture, roughly 30 inches high, of a woman who looked a lot like Alicia sucking the dick of a slender man. With some pride, Alicia said, "I spent about thirteen hours with the male model's dick in my mouth to produce that piece."

Caitlyn whispered, "maybe I should have gone to art school."

I don't think Alicia heard Caitlyn, but her next words were, "of course, we are always looking for new models. If any of you or, better, all of you are interested in posing for works like these, we would be thrilled to have you."

We worked with Alicia the first night until Rachel Steinman told us the building was closing. As we started dressing, Kate said, "I'd forgotten how strange, and unpleasant, it feels to get dressed after you've been naked for several hours." Caitlyn and I would have preferred not to get dressed, but you can't walk around Manhattan or take cabs in the nude.

We went to a small restaurant about midway between the museum and her apartment. Kate knew the server from "innumerable auditions."

After the server took our drink orders, Caitlyn asked Kate, "so, what do you think about this job so far?"

"I just remember thirty bucks an hour," Kate said a little sarcastically. In a more sincere tone, she added, "I'd forgotten how nice it is to be naked around other people. I'm looking forward to people coming to the exhibition and seeing me naked. Is that perverted?"

"No," I said.

"Peter and I feel the same way," Caitlyn added.

We ate and talked about other things. I picked up the tab for all three of us. I sensed money was tight for Kate.

Arriving back at Kate's apartment, we all realized we were exhausted. "We spent all day together naked," Kate said. "We can share the bed. I know that sofa is lumpy as hell."

"Peter and I sleep nude," Caitlyn said. "Is that a problem for you?"

"I expected that," Kate replied. "I usually sleep in a tee shirt and panties. I guess I can leave the panties off."

The next morning at the museum, Rachel made the three of us get photo IDs, clothed. When mine came out of the machine, it had my name and photo along with the title "Exhibitionism Exhibition" and an expiration date in eleven days. We went up to the third floor, stripped naked, and spent another intense day with Alicia.

The exhibition opened on a Friday and ran through Sunday a week later. That first Friday was a beautiful day. Kate was in the bedroom putting on her bra and panties when Caitlyn finished her shower and came into the room. She just pulled a dress over her bare body. "I'll be taking it off in a few minutes any way," she said. "Why wear any more than I must to get to the museum?"

"I see your point," Kate said. She took her underwear off and put on just slacks and a blouse. I went commando in slacks, a polo shirt, and shoes without socks.

I can't speak for Kate, but Caitlyn and I were excited as we entered the museum. Caitlyn squeezed my hand several times as we road up in the elevator. Walking back to the exhibition space, we encountered a large sign about fifteen feet from the doorframe that read, "NO ONE UNDER 18 PAST THIS POINT." The doorframe itself was staffed by a uniformed guard with a sidearm. He checked our IDs and opened the rope for us.

Rachel was inside looking for last minute corrections. She smiled at us and asked, "are you ready for this?"

Before Caitlyn or I could say anything, Kate replied, "I'm glad I'm doing this. I hope we have a large first day crowd."

"I don't know," Rachel replied. "For obvious reasons, we haven't promoted this exhibition the way we do others. We think it will start slow, but that word-of-mouth will get us crowds by next weekend." That was disappointing. Rachel led us to a small storage room at the back of the exhibition space. "You can lock your clothes in here," she said, handing Caitlyn a key. "I also brought these for you," Rachel said. She held up three laminated signs about double the size of a typical name tag. The signs said "DOCENT" and were on ribbons so we could wear them around our necks. "I'll wait outside," Rachel said and left the small room.

A couple of minutes later, the three of us came out of the storeroom. Kate wore only her Docent tag. Caitlyn and I wore our tags and our wedding rings. Rachel looked at the three of us for a long moment before saying, "I'll check back around lunchtime. Good luck."

The morning was very slow. The only person we saw was the security guard who seemed to spend a lot of time looking in on us. After a while we were extremely bored. Caitlyn began playing a game. When she saw the guard looking at us, she would turn her back to him, spread her feet apart, and bend over as if she was stretching. Bending like that had the effect of fully exposing her to the guard. Before long, Kate was doing it too.

The whole day was very slow. Around 3:30 in the afternoon, a group of three middle-aged women came to the doorway of our space. They spoke to the guard, who opened the rope for them. One of the women looked at me. Her face became red immediately. "My God!" she yelled, "they have real naked people in there!" Caitlyn moved beside me and put an arm around my back. We looked at the three women, and they looked at us, for almost a full minute. Then, the women turned and walked quickly away. That was disappointing too.

Around 6:30 that evening, Rachel came back. "How many people came in?" she asked.

"No one," Kate answered, the disappointment apparent in her voice.

"I'm surprised," Rachel responded. "We've already gotten one complaint about having nude people as part of the exhibit."

Not much later, we shut down for the evening. We stopped for dinner on the way back to Kate's apartment. We each had a couple of drinks. Back at the apartment, Caitlyn and I somewhat unthinkingly reverted to our habit and home and undressed completely as soon as we walked in the door. Kate gently called us on our slight faux pas by saying, "yeah, I think I'll go nude too."

Kate stripped and sat down in an old armchair in one corner of the main room. Caitlyn and I sat together on the sofa. Caitlyn and I hadn't made love since we'd arrived in New York two nights before, which was a long dry spell for us. Again, without really thinking about what we were doing, I soon had a hand between Caitlyn's thighs, and she had my balls in her hand.

"Uh," Kate said, "if you two want to fuck, you can use the bed. I can stay out here for a while."

"Thank you," Caitlyn said. "You're welcome to watch." Caitlyn and I stood up and started across the short distance to the bedroom. I didn't expect Kate to watch us, but she followed us into the bedroom and sat in a large wooden chair, the only chair in the room. Caitlyn and I stood beside the bed and began to kiss. I gently twisted Caitlyn's right nipple between the fingers of my left hand. I slipped my right hand between her thighs. Caitlyn spread her legs to give me better access. I started tracing my index finger over her cunt lips.

Caitlyn put her right hand between my legs. She held my balls in her palm and rubbed her index finger just behind my sac. As I started to get hard, Caitlyn pulled her hand out and began running her finger around my circumcision scar. I began running my finger over her clit. Caitlyn got wet and I got harder.

After, maybe, five minutes of playing with each other, Caitlyn pulled away, stepped back, and lay on her back on the bed. Smiling at me, she spread her legs. I got on the bed between her legs and lowered myself down until I rested on my forearms with my face above hers. I slowly rubbed my dickhead against Caitlyn's trimmed mound. As I leaned down to kiss her, Caitlyn wrapped a hand around my dick and guided me to her slit. As always, entering Caitlyn was exquisite.

Caitlyn and I enjoyed making love with people watching us, particularly friends or family. We talked about that several times. Caitlyn had explained her attitude to me. "Making love," she had said, "is the greatest thing people do together. It is a visible expression of our love for each other and our desire to pleasure each other. I don't understand why people think it should only be done in a dark room, hidden under sheets. I want people to see how you and I love each other." I agreed with Caitlyn. Unstated was the fact that we were both more aroused when people were watching us.

I wanted to go slow and give Kate a good show. My body, and Caitlyn's, were in a different place from my brain. We were simply hungry for each other. A lot sooner than I'd planned, Caitlyn's legs were wrapped around me, pulling me down as her bucking hips pushed me up. I was thrusting fast and forcefully at one of her most sensitive spots. Our lips and tongues were all over each other's faces. I'm afraid we were a bit animalistic. It felt wonderful. Of course, making love to Caitlyn is always wonderful.

Caitlyn's bucking became more violent, and her gasps told me she was coming soon. I tried to hold on to ensure that she came before I did. I managed it, barely. Caitlyn's orgasm moan had just started when I started shooting inside her. As always, Caitlyn's face as she came was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

After we both finished coming, I rolled to Caitlyn's side. We had, sort of, forgotten about Kate until she said, "I didn't realize how hot it could be watching other people fuck, and how horny it makes me." She opened the drawer in the small table next to her, pulled out a vibrator, and said, "at least I've got this."

Caitlyn tapped me on the chest. I looked at her. She smiled, stuck out her tongue, and slowly moved it across her upper lip. I got the message immediately. I got out of bed and stepped in front of the chair Kate was sitting in.

Kate had seen Caitlyn's gesture and understood what Caitlyn wanted me to do. She hesitated though and kept her bare thighs together. "Peter's pretty good with his mouth and tongue," Caitlyn said, "I promise you'll enjoy it."

"He's your husband," Kate replied.

"But you're our good friend," Caitlyn said back. "It's just between us."

Kate sat for another moment. Then, she smiled and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her and leaned forward to kiss her cunt lips. Then, I started licking her. After a moment, I started sucking on her clit. Soon, Kate started squirming in her chair. That was positive. I probed her cunt with my tongue. When I licked one spot on her wall, Kate jumped slightly and sucked in a sharp breath.

I alternated between Kate's clit and the spot I had found inside her. She closed her legs around my neck, not tightly, but I couldn't have gotten up. Of course, I didn't want to stand up. Between Kate's legs with her fluids on my face was a fine place to be.

Kate's hips began bucking and she started an almost continuous moan. My face and her pubes were very wet. Kate locked her legs very tightly around my head. That was good because it helped me stay in contact with her despite all her hip movement. Kate's moans went up an octave or so. She almost barked "oh... oh... OH" and I felt her body shudder. I kept working on her clit. I was quickly rewarded with a moaned "OH GOD" and two more shudders. I could feel Kate's pulse racing.

A few moments after the last shudder, Kate's legs relaxed and draped over my shoulders. I looked up at her face for the first time since I'd started going down on her. Her eyes were closed. She was still breathing hard. Her face had that same beautiful appearance Caitlyn's face got when she came. Kate's nipples were hard and pointing.

I hadn't realized that Caitlyn had moved next to us until she leaned down and kissed Kate on the lips. Caitlyn moved Kate's legs off my shoulders, and I stood up. Caitlyn kissed me and said, "thank you Peter."

"Thank you very much," Kate said. "I haven't come like that in months. I need to return the favor before you guys go home if that's ok with Caitlyn."

"It's very ok with me," Caitlyn replied.

We were all tired. We were soon in bed. It seemed perfectly natural that Kate also slept nude that night and that I slept between the two lovely women.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers