Rebuilding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda got her degree just after noon the next day. She and Simone had a perfunctory hug and went their separate ways. Since Amanda had never lived in this city and had no friends there, we were driving to Milwaukee to move Amanda's things within an hour of her receiving her degree. We were home before midnight.

As we entered the house in which Amanda had grown up with her late mother and me, the house I now shared with Caitlyn, Amanda asked, "you guys still go nude at home?"

Although we were clothed from the long drive, Caitlyn said, "Yes. Peter and I have agreed that we're always nude at home, indoors or out and no matter who else is here. Our friends who don't go nude themselves are used to it. They attribute it to my quirks as a composer."

"So," Amanda said with a smile, "we all need to strip off."

"We do," Caitlyn replied. We did.

Amanda was just about as beautiful as Caitlyn, and we'd been nude together many times before. Seeing Amanda nude for, basically, the first time in two years was somewhat unnerving for me. Although Amanda had a larger frame than her mother, when naked she looked a lot like Erin, much more than I remembered.

When we were all three naked, Amanda made me even more unsettled. "Dad, you're still the most attractive nude man I've seen." Hearing that from any other woman as beautiful as Amanda, not that there are many, would have been very flattering. Hearing it from my twenty-five-year-old daughter made me uncomfortable.

My twenty-five-year-old wife, the only woman I knew arguably more beautiful than my daughter, didn't help matters. Caitlyn stepped in front of me, squatted down, and wrapped a hand around my dick. Looking at Amanda, Caitlyn said, "this is a work of art."

"One you've found a good use for?" Amanda teased.

"It produces sensations I can't begin to describe," Caitlyn replied.

Thinking I needed to stop things immediately, I said, "This is fun, but it was a long drive. I need something to eat and drink." Caitlyn let go of me and stood up. She kissed me on the cheek. Then, she winked at Amanda. I had no idea what that was about.

Despite that first night home, things settled down. As much as they could in a house with two beautiful young women who were always nude and one old guy who was the husband of one and father to the other of the women. Caitlyn had film music to write. She was also working on a second piano concerto. Her first concerto had, by then, been performed by several respected orchestras. Caitlyn wanted very much to be the pianist in a performance of her work. However, she had an inflexible condition that no orchestra had been willing to accept.

Amanda immediately got serious about finding a job. She had credentials. She got interviews, in the Midwest and on both coasts. She got offers, but nothing seemed a good fit. I encouraged her to wait until she found the right job.

The day after we returned from Amanda's graduation, Kate Berry called. Her big news was that Jack Keane, whom she'd last seen when she was naked in the Manhattan museum with us, had asked her to dinner. "I told you Jack liked what he saw," I teased Kate. "Not that I blame him," I continued.

A couple of weeks later, Caitlyn and I each received an e-mail from Rachel Steinman. There were some pictures attached. Rachel's message said that "you and Kate inspired me to try something new. I insisted that Ben go with me to Gunnison Beach in NJ. Since I spent so much time looking at the three of you, I thought it only fair to share some pictures with you."

I was not familiar with Gunnison Beach. Opening the picture files Rachel had sent, it was obviously a nude beach. The first picture was of Rachel alone, standing on the beach with the water behind her. Rachel was facing the camera and was completely naked. My suspicion had been correct, she did look better nude than clothed. The second picture was again of Rachel alone, this time with her bare and very nicely shaped ass towards the camera. The third picture was of a nude Rachel facing the camera with her arm around an equally nude young man. Ben, I assumed. They made a very attractive couple.

In late July, Alicia Wylde called. Caitlyn took the call and put her on speaker.

"Caitlyn, Peter," Alicia said, "I'm calling about the workshop I'm doing next month. I very much want to use you as my models. You'll be doing poses for a group of about a dozen artists. I will warn you that the poses will be explicit."

"What do you mean by explicit?" I asked.

"Actual penetration, penis in vagina, mouth, or anus," Alicia answered.

I looked at Caitlyn. She was smiling and nodding her head enthusiastically.

"We're in," I said. "Did you call Kate Berry?"

"I did," Alicia said. "She's going to be in Vermont that week with someone named Jack." Caitlyn and I smiled at each other.

Amanda, who was listening in, said out loud, "May I come?"

"Who is that?" Alicia asked.

"My adult daughter," I said. "She's living with us for the time being."

"Is she willing to pose?" Alicia asked.

Amanda was nodding energetically. I didn't like that idea. "I don't think so," I said. Amanda gave me a dirty look.

"But you and Caitlyn are comfortable posing in front of her?" Alicia asked.

Caitlyn preempted me. "Definitely," she said.

"Ok," Alicia said. "Maybe, after she sees you two, she'll be inspired to pose."

Alicia gave us the dates and suggestions on how to get there, and promised she would book us a room. She said to plan on being there at least three days.

On the first Thursday in August, Caitlyn, Amanda, and I flew into Albany and drove to a small town in the Adirondack Park where Alicia and her "community" of artists was based. Alicia had booked one room for the three of us at a bed and breakfast. The woman who ran the B & B seemed not at all surprised that a middle-aged man and two younger women were sharing one room with one bed.

Alicia had rented the only funeral home in town for her workshop. "My studio is way too small," she said. "There aren't any meeting rooms in this town." The workshop started on Friday at 10:00 a.m. We met Alicia at the funeral home at 9:00.

"What I'd like you to start with," Alicia instructed us, "is classic missionary position intercourse. Can you two hold that pose for twenty to twenty-five minutes at a time? Remember, I want penis in vagina." We said we thought we could do that. "Ok," Alicia continued, "I'll have the artists in the room already. When I ask, I want the two of you to come out nude. You'll see a padded bench with a sheet over it. That is where I want you to pose. To set the mood, I'd appreciate it if you'd save any foreplay until you're in full view of the group. Artists may get up and walk around to get different perspectives on you. When I tell you during the last segment, I want you to bring each other to orgasm." I looked in Caitlyn's eyes. We both thought this sounded like fun.

Walking naked with Caitlyn into a room of clothed strangers created a delicious sense of anticipation. Everyone knew we would be fucking, sort of, specifically for them to see in moments. Standing in front of the bench, Caitlyn and I embraced. We kissed, with a lot of tongue action. I gently rubbed Caitlyn's right nipple with my left hand. I ran my right hand over her bare ass. Caitlyn used her right hand to fondle my balls and rub just behind them. Her left hand ran up and down the crack of my ass.

What we were doing to each other was not that intensely stimulating by itself. However, knowing that I would be entering Caitlyn in front of a dozen strangers was very stimulating. I got hard very quickly. When I moved my hand between Caitlyn's legs, she was already wet. After a short time, Caitlyn lay on the bench on her back and spread her legs. A few of the artists moved from their chairs and easels to get a better view of her cunt. I waited a moment for them to look before I got on the bench between her legs, lowered myself down, and slid into her.

This was not like any lovemaking we had done before. Our goal was not to stimulate each other but to hold a pose so people could draw us as if we were stimulating each other. That said, being on top of Caitlyn with my dick inside her was a very nice position to be in. It was easier to hold the pose than we had expected.

The first break was interesting. After I had pulled out of Caitlyn, but before I got off the bench, one of the artists, a middle-aged woman, asked if she could take a closer look at my dick. I was going a bit limp. The woman asked, "could you please get hard again. I'd like to inspect the detail."

Smiling wickedly, Caitlyn said, "I'll take care of that." She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth. Just a little work with Caitlyn's magic tongue had me fully erect again. The woman spent about ten minutes looking at my dick and making sketches.

We went until about 1:00 p.m., with some breaks, in the missionary pose. Caitlyn and I were disappointed that, contrary to her promise that morning, Alicia did not give us the ok to come. During a brief lunch break, she explained "you'll pose with Caitlyn on top this afternoon. I want you to save it until then." We posed for about three hours with Caitlyn riding me. At the end of that session, Alicia said, "Caitlyn, Peter, if you'd be so kind, please orgasm for us." That gave us the opportunity to release something which had been building up all day. It was one of the better orgasms Caitlyn and I have had. We were glad there were witnesses to it.

On the second day, Alicia wanted us to try anal, which was something Caitlyn and I had not done before. We followed Alicia's instructions about putting lubing Caitlyn's sphincter and my dick. It still didn't go very well and was unsatisfying for us. Alicia claimed that her workshop attendees drew some good pictures of us though.

Rather than going home on Sunday, Alicia asked if she could take us skinny dipping and shoot pictures of us. We agreed. Since Caitlyn and I had skinny-dipped with Amanda before, it was impossible to exclude her. It was very warm for upstate New York that weekend. On Sunday morning, Alicia drove us out to a lake. All four of us stripped off. Caitlyn, Amanda, and I played in the water while Alicia stood naked on the shore taking pictures.

After an hour or so, we took a break and sat naked in the grass. "Amanda, Peter," Alicia said, "I'm very impressed at how comfortable the two of you are naked with each other. In fact, if you're willing, and willing to stay another day, I have some poses in mind for the two of you which I think I can turn into paintings, a 'Father and Daughter' series."

I wasn't enthused about Alicia's idea but was outvoted. Caitlyn and Amanda thought it was great. The next morning, all three of us were at Alicia's small studio. Alicia greeted us in the nude and told Amanda and me to strip. Caitlyn, she said, could be nude or clothed as she wished. Caitlyn chose nude.

Alicia had Amanda and me stand, facing each other, in front of a plain grey background. "Now," Alicia said, "I want you to embrace." I rather tentatively put an arm loosely around Amanda's bare back. Amanda seemed hesitant too.

"No!" Alicia bellowed. "Embrace like lovers! Hold each other tight! Get one of your hands on the other person's ass!"

"Come on guys," Caitlyn said. "It's only us."

Suddenly, Amanda wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly to her. Her nipples pressed into my chest. She put a hand on my ass and pulled my mid-section into her. My dick pressed into her mound. Amanda whispered into my ear, "I've always wanted to do this. We're not related today. We're lovers. Love me, Peter."

As I've said, Amanda was, and is, a very beautiful, very sexy woman. I can't pretend that I'm stronger-willed than any other man. Having that wonderful bare body pressed against mine and hearing her words in her most sultry voice melted me. I held Amanda tightly, like I held Caitlyn. Amanda put her lips on mine. Our lips parted and we played with each other's tongues. I felt Amanda's nipples get hard. Worse, I felt my dick getting hard and pressing against her.

Alicia kept us in that pose for what seemed a long time. She took photos which she promised she would delete after she made her paintings. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being in that pose with Amanda.

When Alicia told us to break, Amanda stepped back and looked at my very stiff erection. "That looks wonderful," she said. Swiftly, she knelt, leaned forward, and kissed the head of my dick.

"Hold that!" Alicia yelled. She shot more pictures. Done, she said, "that's another painting."

We broke for sandwiches and iced tea. After we finished, Alicia said, "Peter, you and Amanda look so wonderful together there is one more pose I'd love to have you do. I'm not sure you will though."

We all knew what Alicia wanted. Caitlyn said it out loud: "You want Peter in Amanda? I think that's a great idea." I started shaking my head no. "Peter," Caitlyn said, somewhat as if talking to a child, "you know you and Amanda have wanted to make love to each other for years. She won't get pregnant. You're not using parental authority to override her free will."

"Please Dad," Amanda said. "Caitlyn's right. I've wanted to make love with you for years. I know you want me too. We're both consenting adults. There's nothing wrong with it. It will be wonderful."

"I'll make sure no one can recognize either of you in the paintings," Alicia assured us.

"Peter, please," Caitlyn said in the tone she reserved for those things she very strongly wanted me to do.

"Wait," Alicia said. "I've got an idea. Follow me." Alicia led us out of her house onto a rear patio. She pulled a cushion out of a lounge chair, tossed it on the concrete, and said "use that."

Amanda lay on the cushion on her back and spread her legs. She looked incredibly desirable. "Please Peter," she said.

As I said, I'm no stronger than the next guy. Few men could have resisted Amanda's invitation, and I didn't. Once I broke the taboo by sliding my dick into Amanda's cunt, I decided to do everything I could to make sure we both enjoyed it.

"Don't hold it as a pose," Alicia said. "Just make love like you normally would." Her camera started going off. I started sliding back and forth inside Amanda. I didn't want to hurry. Amanda was very responsive, wrapping her legs around me and raising her hips up to meet me each time I thrust forward. Frankly, it felt very good. I started to focus on the sensations and forget about who Amanda was. I kissed her neck and sucked on an earlobe.

I was also trying to position my dick inside Amanda to find the spots most stimulating for her. It was trial and error of the most pleasurable sort. As we kept going, Amanda's heartbeat and breathing were faster, and there was sweat between her tits. She looked so wonderful and aroused. However, I knew I hadn't found the right spot yet.

I shifted my hips a little to push my dickhead more into the front wall of Amanda's cunt, thrusting not just in and out but also up. I made a thrust and Amanda jerked. "Yes," she yelled. "There! Right there! Stay on that!" I did as she instructed. Amanda began bucking much more forcefully. She started sucking in air. Between her sharp breaths, she was saying "yes... oh... yes... so... good...."

Having not made love to Amanda before, I didn't know the signs that she was approaching orgasm. I learned quickly. Her hips bucked so strongly that she was lifting me up. Her strong legs clamped down on me. Her fingers dug deep into my back. She started to moan. The look on her face was exquisite. Seeing a woman as beautiful as Amanda like that was, by itself, almost enough to get me off. The sensation of her cunt seeming to grip and release me did the rest of the work.

Amanda started to moan louder, "ooooh... ooow... Oh.... God.... oow... OOOW!" Amanda's body made four forceful convulsions. I started shooting inside her on the second. She and I were looking into each other's eyes as we came, but I came so hard that my vision went away for a moment. This rivalled the best orgasms Caitlyn gave me.

When Amanda started to relax, I became aware again of the sound of Alicia's camera. I was on top of Amanda with most of my weight on my arms on either side of her. I could feel both of our hearts beating rapidly. We just looked at each other for a long time. Finally, Amanda summed the experience up in one word. "Wow," she said.

I finally got off Amanda and stood up shakily. I helped Amanda to her feet. Caitlyn came to us and put an arm around each of us. Caitlyn pulled us to her bare body. She kissed Amanda, then me. "I love you both," she said. "That was beautiful." Alicia kept taking pictures the entire time.

I knew intellectually that making love to my own daughter was wrong. However, it had been so pleasurable for both of us that I could not feel guilty about it. It may have been wrong, but none of Caitlyn, Amanda, or I ever regretted it.

Shortly after we returned from upstate New York, Amanda took a job with a company in a large city on another of the Great Lakes, about 200 miles northeast of us. That eliminated the opportunity, and temptation, for Amanda and me to make love again.

Alicia e-mailed us all the pictures she had taken. I assume she deleted her copies because, as far as we know, the pictures have never made it onto the web. Alicia did three oil paintings of Amanda and me together. She sold the originals to a private collector, but she sent a set of prints to Caitlyn and me and a set to Amanda. The pictures were beautiful but, as she'd promised, Alicia's renditions of Amanda and me were not recognizable as us. Alicia also shipped two original oils she had done "from memory" of Caitlyn and me from that weekend, one with me on top, the other with Caitlyn on top. The images of Caitlyn and me in those pictures are almost photographically accurate. All five pictures are framed and hang in our living room.

About ten days after we returned from New York State, Caitlyn received great news. Through her former professors' contacts, an orchestra in a medium-sized city in western Germany agreed to perform Caitlyn's first piano concerto with Caitlyn as pianist. The orchestra accepted Caitlyn's condition for her performance.

Caitlyn would perform once on Saturday night in early October. We flew to Germany a few days early and Caitlyn had three rehearsals with the orchestra, not under performance conditions. Amanda, Kate Berry, and Kate's partner Jack Keane flew in for the performance. The five of us would spend a couple of days in Baden-Baden afterwards.

The orchestra had publicized Caitlyn's condition for performing. The orchestra's modern concert hall, which seated about 2,000, was full for the performance. The orchestra performed a couple of other works first. Caitlyn's concerto would be the final work of the evening.

The orchestra finished the second work. After applause, stagehands rolled a piano to center stage, between the conductor and the edge of the stage. The stage manager, who thankfully spoke clear English, told Caitlyn to go on. Caitlyn had let her hair grow out some so she could have it expensively arranged on the top of her head. The look worked well for her. She wore a gleaming gold dress which hugged her figure, and gold high heels. Caitlyn looked spectacular.

I followed Caitlyn on stage. This was a first for me, and I hoped I wouldn't screw up. I carried a large black towel which I spread over the piano bench. I stepped next to Caitlyn. She rested her hand on my shoulder for balance while she raised one foot, then the other, and took off her high heels. Caitlyn handed her shoes to me. I stepped behind her as she faced the audience. I undid the clasp above the zipper on Caitlyn's dress, then pulled the zipper down. I pushed the shoulders of the dress forward. Caitlyn shook her arms and the top of the dress slid to her waist. Caitlyn pushed the dress the rest of the way to her feet and stepped out of it. She wore nothing underneath the dress.