Rebuilding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning to the feeling of a hand holding my dick. I assumed it was Caitlyn's. However, as I started to turn towards her, I saw both of her hands. I lay back and looked at Kate, curled up on her side, facing me, with an arm extended and her hand firmly around my shaft.

I felt Caitlyn moving and whispered, "Caitlyn, look." She sat up, looked at Kate, asleep, holding me. Caitlyn started giggling.

I assume it was Caitlyn's giggles that woke Kate. She looked at us and looked at where her hand was. A look of shocked embarrassment came over her face. She let go of me very quickly. "Shit," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Kate," Caitlyn said, "we're good friends and we're working together naked all day. I think we can touch each other wherever we want. Peter, did it bother you that Kate was holding your dick?"

"It felt good, to be honest," I replied.

"You said last night that you owe Peter a blowjob," Caitlyn said to Kate. "You've got him hard. Now might be a good time to do it."

Kate had gone from embarrassed to smiling. "It does look like he could use one," Kate said. "Peter," she instructed, "spread your legs some."

I did as I was told. Kate climbed over my left leg and sat between my legs. She looked at me. It is arousing to have a beautiful nude woman looking at your dick knowing she is likely to take you in her mouth. I got harder. Kate leaned forward and slid her hips back, so she was lying on her stomach on the bed. She slid up to me and took my balls in her mouth.

Caitlyn would sometimes suck my balls. That had taken some practice and, frankly, hurt the first few times she had tried it. Kate knew exactly how much pressure to exert to be stimulating but not painful. Having my balls in her mouth with her warm tongue running over them was a very pleasant sensation.

Kate let go of my balls and raised her head up until her face was just above my dick. She ran her tongue around where I'd been circumcised as a baby, just below my dick head. Caitlyn took my right hand in her hands and guided it to her cunt. I started fingering Caitlyn as Kate licked me.

Kate stopped licking me. She kissed the head of my dick. Then, she took my head in her mouth. Very slowly, she moved her lips down my shaft, taking more of me into her mouth. Her tongue was licking the underside of my shaft and head. It wasn't a deep throat, but I was surprised, and pleased, at how much of my dick was in Kate's mouth. Then, Kate did something new to me at least. She put her teeth on the upper and lower sides of my shaft, very gently, and moved her head back so her teeth ran up my shaft and over my head. It sounds bad, but it felt tremendous; especially when her lower teeth went over the sensitive underside of my dickhead.

Kate did that several more times, going down my dick with her lips and tongue then back up lightly with her teeth. I must have been getting excited because I suddenly realized that I was fingerfucking Caitlyn furiously. As Kate ran her teeth up my dick another time I shot into her mouth, a lot. A quick noise from Caitlyn told me I'd fingered her to a minor orgasm.

Although the exhibit had only opened the day before, word had gotten around to some extent. We had four people visit between the time we opened and our half-hour break at 12:30. The people asked questions too. I wondered if the attraction was the erotic art or the three lived naked strangers.

Around four in the afternoon, a group of seven college-age looking kids came in, four guys and three girls. They must have been at least 18. I saw the guard check their IDs. They looked at the art for a while. I was waiting for someone to giggle, but no one did. I gave them credit for that.

After about fifteen minutes, the four guys formed a semi-circle around Caitlyn and Kate and started asking questions. I don't know what the women were asked because the three girls clustered around me.

"You are naked all day?" one slightly cute girl asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"So, anyone who walks in here can see your, well, your dick and ass?" she pressed.

"Yes," I said.

"Isn't that embarrassing?" a nerdy-looking girl wearing a baggy top and a long skirt asked.

"No," I answered.

"You mean you like people looking at you naked?" the nerdy girl pressed.

"I do," I said.

"So," she kept on, "I'm staring at your dick. You like that?"

"Do you like seeing my dick?" I asked back.

The girl wasn't expecting that. Her two friends laughed. "Well Izzy?" one asked.

Izzy had been looking down at my dick. She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. "Yes," she said. "I do. You have a nice-looking dick."

"There," I said. "You got pleasure from looking at me and I get pleasure knowing that you like seeing me."

"But" the nerdy girl came back, "it wouldn't be the same if you were wearing shorts and I said I liked looking at your knees."

"You're right," I said. "Part of the enjoyment is breaking the taboo against exposing my penis. Isn't that also why you're looking? You can walk through Central Park and see hundreds of guys in shorts. You're looking at me because there is a social norm, a bad one in my view, that you aren't supposed to see other people's genitals."

"Of course, you're right," the third girl said. "If we could see dicks every day on the street, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting."

"Are you a nudist?" the cute girl asked.

"We don't below to any formal nudist or naturist group," I said, "but my wife and I go nude as much as we can. We've been servers at parties in the nude."

"And the people you served had clothes on?" the third girl asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"You didn't feel humiliated or embarrassed?" the cute girl asked.

"No, I felt privileged," I replied.

"Privileged? Why?" the nerd asked.

"Because my wife and I were allowed to be naked and no one else was," I answered.

"What is your wife doing while you're doing this?" the cute girl asked.

"She's doing it with me," I said.

The three girls all turned their heads and looked at Caitlyn and Kate, naked, standing in front of four clothed young men. Which one is your wife?" the cute girl asked.

"The taller, blonde woman," I answered.

"She's beautiful," the third girl said.

"I think so," I replied.

"And she enjoys people seeing her in the nude?" the nerd asked.

"I might enjoy it too if I had her figure," the third girl quipped.

"Yes," I answered. "I'd say she enjoys it even more than I do."

"Who is the other woman?" the cute girl asked. "She's beautiful too."

"She's a friend of ours," I said. "She and my wife were in a band together in college. She lives here in New York. She's the person who got us to do this."

"You're not from New York?" the third girl asked.

"No," I said. "Do I sound like a New Yorker?"

"Definitely not," the nerd said.

"Where do you live?" the cute girl asked.

I told them. "Flyover land," the nerd quipped.

"We've been talking for several minutes," I said. "Aren't you less conscious now than you were when we started that I'm naked?"

The three young women all laughed. "No," the third girl said.

"I've been looking at you the whole time," the cute one said.

"You are a pretty good-looking guy," the nerd said.

"Thank you," I said, "and thank you for coming today and not being embarrassed to look at me."

"It's going on five," the cute girl said, "we better get the guys and go before one of them comes in his pants."

"I'm betting at least two already have," the nerd said.

The three girls went over to the guys and maneuvered them away from Caitlyn and Kate and out of the exhibition. I was a bit let down. I'd really enjoyed being naked in front of three clothed young women, talking with them while they visually inspected me.

After dinner Saturday night, Caitlyn and I made love while Kate sat naked in a chair watching us. Once Caitlyn and I had both come, I ate Kate and brought her to orgasm. The three of us slept together nude. On Sunday morning, Kate gave me a blow job while I fingered Caitlyn. It was a good way to end one day and start the next.

Monday morning, we varied our routine slightly. I still got a wonderful blow job from Kate. However, instead of being finger-fucked, Caitlyn sat on my face, and I ate her while Kate sucked and licked me. We did that again Tuesday morning. On Wednesday morning, Caitlyn said, "this really isn't fair to Kate. Peter and I get off in the morning but not Kate."

"I'm fine with it," Kate said.

"No," Caitlyn replied, "I have Peter all the time. You only get to play with him until we go home next Monday." Caitlyn's solution to the problem was for Kate and me to 69 in the morning. Kate was running her teeth along my shaft when she started her pre-orgasmic shudders. She bit down a little too hard. That produced a very noticeable red scratch of the top of my shaft about an inch below my dickhead.

Wednesday was a slow day at the museum, so few people had the opportunity to see the scrape on my dick. Until Izzy, the nerdy college-age girl who had been in with her friends the previous Saturday came back.

Izzy looked a lot less nerdy on her second visit. She still had the frizzy light brown hair and the long skirt. However, she was wearing a top that was tight enough to show a nice chest and flat stomach. She was wearing about 90% less make up, and she had dumped the black, plastic-frame glasses for something less 1950s. Izzy could be reasonably attractive when she chose to try.

Izzy, more properly Isabella White she said, was the only visitor to the exhibition that afternoon. Her first comment after the guard let her in was "what is that on your dick?"

Kate's face turned red with embarrassment. Caitlyn, however, fielded it cleanly. "I was sucking Peter's dick," she said, "and scrapped him with a tooth."

"What was Peter doing when that happened?" Izzy asked.

"Sucking on my clit," Caitlyn answered.

"He got you too excited?" Izzy said teasingly.

Caitlyn smiled. "Yeah," she said. Kate still looked a bit uncomfortable.

Izzy looked at me and asked, "and you really don't mind us talking about your dick?"

"No," I said. "I'm glad you find it worth looking at."

We talked some more about our experiences being nude in public. "I'm an art student at City College," Izzy said. "I've done some life drawing. I've always wondered what it feels like to be in front of a room, completely naked, with everyone looking at you."

"Pretty good," Caitlyn commented.

"Yeah, but you're ridiculously beautiful," Izzy retorted.

"Every woman is beautiful when she's naked," I said. "I'm sure you are."

Izzy sat thinking for a few moments. She stood up, said, "I'll be back," and walked out of the exhibition space.

I wasn't sure Izzy would come back, but she did about ten minutes later. Entering the exhibition space again, she walked to a spot where she was completely out of view from beyond the entrance. "I want to show you something," she said. She reached about halfway down her long, flowing skirt and pulled it up, revealing bare legs to just above her knees. Holding the skirt there, she took a deep breath and then raised the skirt all the way up in front of her face.

Izzy was not wearing anything under her skirt. She had a lovely lower body. Her thighs were well-shaped, neither too fat nor too thin. Her abdomen was flat and looked firm. She had an inviting triangle between her thighs with hair trimmed very short. Izzy turned around to show us a very nicely shaped ass. After a few moments, she turned back around and dropped her skirt. "I had to see whether I had the courage to do that," she said. After another beat, she asked, "well, what do you think?"

"I think you have a beautiful body," I said.

"Thank you," Izzy responded. "The college is looking for life models," she continued. "I think I'll apply."

"I'm sure you will enjoy it," Caitlyn said.

"I think I will too," Izzy answered, smiling.

Rachel came to see us on Thursday. "I wanted to do sort of an exit interview with you before the weekend rush," she said. She paused and then asked, "Peter, are you Jewish?"

"No," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I see you are circumcised," Rachel responded.

"I think that was pretty common for male babies when I was born," I said.

"You really don't mind me looking at and talking about your penis?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, if I didn't want people to look, I'd cover it up," I said.

"I'm amazed by how comfortable all three of you seem being completely naked when the space is full of clothed people," Rachel said.

"Why shouldn't I be comfortable?" Caitlyn asked rhetorically. "Is there something wrong with my body that I need to cover up?"

"No, certainly not," Rachel replied. "In fact, while all three of you are handsome people clothed, I have to say that you all look better naked."

"Everyone looks better naked," Caitlyn replied enthusiastically.

"I'm sure you do," I said to Rachel. I believed that, too. Her black hair framed a lovely face and her summer weight dress clung to what seemed a very nice body.

Rachel blushed. "Uh, uh, I'm not sure about that," she said.

Thinking I ought to change the subject, I said, "I want to thank the museum, and you, for giving us the opportunity to do this. It has been a lot of fun."

"I wasn't into being naked in public like Caitlyn and Peter are," Kate said, "but I've really enjoyed doing this. I think I now prefer being naked to wearing clothes." That was very gratifying to hear from Kate. Caitlyn gave me a look to show we were thinking the same thing: we'd have to find more opportunities to get naked with Kate.

The first weekend of the exhibition was well attended. The attendance roughly doubled the second weekend. There was a line to get in and the exhibition space was so crowded that it was difficult to move without brushing against people. Some of the patrons got a little "handsy" with Caitlyn, Kate, and even me. Nothing painful, though, so even that was fun in a way. We did have one "event" that second weekend.

It was late on Saturday. The crowd had thinned enough that you could walk around the exhibition space if you were careful. I had just finished answering a couple's questions about some sculpture when I heard a surprised male voice say "Kate? Kate Berry?"

The male voice was followed by Kate, sounding very surprised, saying "Jack?" Oh shit, I thought. Kate had been sure no one she knew would come to the exhibition and see her naked, but it had happened.

I looked in the direction of the voices. Kate was facing a man who looked just a few years older than she was. Both were obviously embarrassed. To her credit, and no doubt with considerable effort, Kate kept her arms at her sides and did not cover herself. After a moment, Kate smiled what I'd call a wry smile. "How are you, Jack?" she asked the man.

"Fine," Jack replied. "How are you?"

"Just earning some money," Kate replied. Kate saw me looking and called out, "Peter, come here please. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Kate turned her head and called the same thing out to Caitlyn. Caitlyn and I walked from opposite sides of the room to where Kate stood facing the clothed man. Caitlyn and I stood to one side of Kate, making sure not to obstruct Jack's view of her.

"Jack," Kate said, "these are my friends, and co-workers through tomorrow, Caitlyn and Peter Stone. Caitlyn and I went to music school together. Caitlyn, Peter, this is Jack Keane. Jack's a playwright. I met him at a workshop last summer when I performed a couple of scenes he had written."

With a confidence that belied his words, Jack said, "I'm not sure I can claim to be a playwright when I've yet to have any of my work produced. I do write plays, but I write ad copy to pay the bills."

"Well," Kate said, "you can see what I'm doing to pay the bills."

"Your physical beauty makes you better suited to this than I am at writing ads," Jack said.

Throughout our short conversation, Jack's eyes hadn't left Kate. I couldn't blame him. Kate did, and still does, look very beautiful naked. It seemed to me that Kate had recovered from her initial surprise and was subtly posing for Jack. Well, he seemed an attractive enough man. We talked with Jack for a minute or so before Kate ended the conversation by saying, "let me show Jack the exhibition." Caitlyn and I watched as Kate took him around. It was obvious to us that Jack was most interested in the living, bare beauty beside him.

Jack stayed until the exhibition closed for the day. As we dressed to leave, Kate said, "I guess it was bound to happen. Jack's a great guy and a very good writer. Damn, I enjoyed him looking at me."

"I Jack enjoyed it too," Caitlyn said.

"Why do you say that?" Kate asked.

"He didn't take his eyes off you the entire time," Caitlyn said. "The visible evidence indicated that you made a strong and exciting impression on him."

Kate laughed out loud. "Jack got a hard-on?" she asked. Caitlyn nodded.

Alicia returned Sunday, the last day of the exhibition. "I have to thank you," she told us. "I hoped that nude docents would bring more people in," she said, "but my spies say the three of you have been the main feature of the exhibition."

"Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do this," Kate replied. "I don't know about Caitlyn and Peter, but this has changed a lot of my thinking."

"I'm leading an erotic art workshop upstate in August," Alicia said. "I'd love to have all three of you there to model. Kate, if you bring a man to model with you, that would be even better."

Of very different, but equal, import, Rachel also appeared that day with our checks for the ten days. "Rachel," Caitlyn said, "thank you for everything." Although we were still nude, Caitlyn gave Rachel a hug. Kate followed with another hug.

I hesitated to give Rachel a hug. She looked at me for a moment before she finally said just "please." I stepped forward and hugged her. My dick rubbed against her thigh under the thin material of her dress.

The night the exhibition closed was our last night staying with Kate. Caitlyn said she thought that Kate and I should fuck. I was very tempted and, I think, so was Kate. However, we confined ourselves to a long 69. That seemed different than actual intercourse. Caitlyn still chides me for passing on the opportunity to fuck Kate Berry.

We flew home on Monday morning. That Friday morning, Caitlyn and I were driving to Wisconsin to watch Amanda receive her master's on Saturday. Amanda had spent the last two years primarily in Milwaukee. However, the commencement ceremony was at the university's main campus in another city. Amanda had gotten us a hotel room.

The first thing that struck me when we met Amanda at the hotel early that Friday evening was that she was alone. "Where's Justin?" I asked. For the last two years, Amanda had lived and been lovers with Simone Nguyen and Justin DeMarco.

"Justin's in Toronto, I think," Amanda answered. "You'll see Simone at the ceremony tomorrow. She gets her master's too. I'll explain over dinner."

What Amanda explained was that the three-way relationship had fallen apart. "Maybe it's just that we both grew up a bit," Amanda said, "but Justin's no longer exciting. Now, he's just a self-centered prick. Simone and I know he fucks a woman in Toronto, and another in Montreal. He tried to play Simone and me off against each other. It took a little time before we saw what he was doing, but the damage to our relationship was already done. Simone's got a job in San Diego. She's shipped her stuff out there already."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well," Amanda said, "I need to find a job. I don't want to stay up here. May I live at home for a while?"

I glanced at Caitlyn, who said, "of course you may." Caitlyn and Amanda had been friends since middle school. Amanda had taken it upon herself to hook Caitlyn and me up after Erin died. I owed Amanda a lot for doing that. She was certainly welcome to come home. I was still receiving my "consulting" fee from the sale of my company and Caitlyn was making a surprising amount of money from her movie music. There was no hurry for Amanda to find a job. To be honest, I was secretly glad that her relationship with Simone and Justin had ended.