Rebuilding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the audience applauded Caitlyn's nudity, I gathered her dress from the stage floor and headed off stage as quickly as I could without distracting attention from Caitlyn. Once I reached the wings, I glanced back on stage. Caitlyn was seating herself on the piano bench. She had looked spectacular in her dress, but she looked much more exquisite naked in the spotlight.

By that time, I had heard several performances of Caitlyn's first concerto with several different pianists. I'm not a music critic, and I am biased, but I thought Caitlyn's performance that night was, by far, the best performance of the piece I had heard. I watched from the wings as Caitlyn finished the piece, stood to face the audience, and received enthusiastic applause. It dawned on me that the timing of this performance was almost perfect. Looking at Caitlyn in profile, naked in the spotlight, her pregnancy did not yet show at all.