All Comments on 'Rebuilding Eden Ch. 02'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A learning

I have totally enjoyed both parts of this story from start to finish. It was so refreshing and delightful ( for me at least) to read a story that had no sex in it. I would not normally read a story with no sex but I now know what I am missing. Keep writing please.

dlearyousdlearyousabout 4 years ago
You have hooked me

What happens at the next town hearing?

RocketmaninOzRocketmaninOzabout 4 years ago

SimonO,

You are rather gifted. WD. I love your character development and look forward to the next instalment to see where this goes with pleasure.

I am not part of the naturalist movement here, but ...

Cheers from Down Under

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really nice!!

The lack of sex is not a problem to me, but I am sure that your main characters will get there at some point. Perhaps several more chapters down the line.

I am a naturalist too, and I know that nudity does not always imply sex is on offer. Mixing with other people who share a common enjoyment of being naked does get you a lot more open honesty than you would otherwise get. Unclothed, you really have nothing to hide. Not even your emotions.

The story was well written and I found that our author has less incidences of jarring prose than many others I read on this sight. I am also an editor for another of the authors on here, who also writes very well. All I have to do for him is keep him on a consistent path and pick up those little typos that creep in. Keep up your good work and don't be long with the next chapter. Looking forward to it.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 4 years ago
Well told....

..and only requires minor suspension of belief. I found the immediate conversion of Beth from straight up business woman to being almost evangelical about the place, slightly injurous to the believability of the piece. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed both parts and look forward to more. The prospect of no sex is not only charming but a pleasant change from some stories on this site. No doubt we will find out at some point that the failures of Jeanette's husband are stemmed in his lack of confidence that he can satisfy her.

HStonerHStonerabout 4 years ago
Well Done

We seem to write similar types of stories. I must say you are better at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 3 must be due soon?

Love the storyline, and looking forward to the next episode. Hope it’s not too far off?

Hearing Jeanette’s backstory, I wonder if we will get some more of Tom, Cami and Beth’s backstories? Add to their characterisation. They are such lovely people!

Keep up the good work SimonO.

Cheers, Roger from NZ.

Lucien_AlLucien_Alover 3 years ago

I really loved this story and look forward to the next chapter.

I found the slow build-up really refreshing and the storyline quite believable.

I am new to nudism and find that the descriptions really sum up the way I feel that by being naked strips a lot of the preconceived notions we have.

Please keep this one going.

BaritenorBaritenorover 3 years ago

I'm really looking forward to chapter 3!

SunloverSunloverabout 3 years ago

An excellent story, well worth the read. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Woohoo! Two new chapters to read. I have re-read chapters 1 & 2 & enjoyed them again. I note I commented here 10 months ago. I wonder if you bowed to my request. If not, I forgive you, and will just enjoy (I know I will) the story unfolding. Thanks SimonO.

Cheers

Roger from NZ

unparkedunparkedabout 1 year ago

A compliment: Kel, Chels and Trev are amazing comedic creations who gave me a lot of joy. And then in the last installment you add a tragic dimension to Chels's story that makes her genuinely affecting without violating plausibility. That's the mark of a skilled writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES