Rebuilding Faith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her moans and thrusts became more urgent, so did his caress.

It was less than a minute later, when Faith shrieked those spectacular words, "I'm coming!"

Bill rode her bucking hips as well as any rodeo cowboy, staying in the saddle throughout.

A hand pushing his head away and a breathlessly whispered, "Stop," signaled, time to dismount.

His lips moved up her body to kiss each breast, nuzzle her neck and gently peck her lips.

Not enough for her, she hugged him tight and captured his mouth, unashamedly tasting her dessert on his lips. The kiss only served to fan her lusty flame. Breaking away, she said, "Roll over, Bill."

Aggressively, she grabbed his sweatpants and briefs and pulled them off, exposing his erection. Brushing back errant strands of hair from her face, she wrapped one hand around the warm pillar. "Oh Sweetie, you're so big. Can I have it, please?" she asked, her eyes pleading.

Bill couldn't help but smile. His heart pounded from the reality she really wanted him. It had been a long time. Long enough that he'd forgotten how good it felt to be physically desired. "Faith, I'm all yours."

"Goodie!" she squeaked, reaching for the condom on the table. Apparently unwilling to let go of him, Faith ripped open the foil packet with her teeth, positioned the latex shield at his tip, and rolled it tenderly down.

Grinning, she admitted, "I love doing that."

Bill was thankful for wearing a condom, now. 'I may last more than two seconds with it on.'

Straddling in position, she sat upright and then slowly sank down, guiding his entry. "Oooo, you're deep. I can feel you against my cervix," she whispered, with closed eyes.

The delightful pressure of her body was compounded by the vision balanced above him, the dreamlike quality of her eyes, tousled hair and parted lips. As she began an easy rocking motion, Bill said, "Faith, you're beautiful."

Smiling, she continued on. "I like riding the peg, Holder," she confessed, opening her eyes to look at him. "Ain't I awful?"

Bill wanted to say she was the most fascinating woman he'd ever met, but didn't want to scare her. "No, Faith, you're wonderful," and cupped her swaying breast, making her groan in appreciation.

Her rocking quickened, and Bill felt the pressure building in his groin. "I'm getting close, Faith."

"Do it, Holder. Come on," she demanded, bouncing faster.

His hips shot upwards to meet each thrust. The sound of squishy, slapping skin could be heard between the panting and moaning. The energizing fragrance of sex permeated the air.

"Faith, I'm coming!" And Bill arched uncontrollably, as his seed pumped into the latex barrier.

"Oh, God, me too!" Faith yelled, announcing her own release, pressing down hard on his pelvic bone.

When the waves of sensation finally passed, she lay flat on top, cupped his face and tenderly kissed him.

Bill held her close and returned the affection, until Faith lifted away and rolled off, appearing exhausted.