All Comments on 'Rebuilding Harry Ch. 08'

by dozenjinx

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crash and Burn baby crash and Burn

this whole ending smacks of a desperate attempt by the author to try and come up with so original and unique with no consideration given to realism.

<br></br>

It was the author who developed the crisis in chapters 1 and 2 about Harry and Trish. Waste of time.

<br></br>

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Harry should tell them that he loves them both

There's nothing wrong with a permanent threesome, especially if the women are into each other as well as in to the guy. All three of them as equals in the bedroom and in all of life together. I think it would work out well, it's just that Harry needs to be the one who controls the women, and not let them control him.Thanks for the good story.......Rich

dozenjinxdozenjinxalmost 15 years agoAuthor
congratulations on making it to the end

Hey there, just wanted to say thanks to all those who made it all the way through the story. Also, thanks to everybody who left a comment, whether it was positive or negative. This was my first venture into erotica, and I'm surprised and humbled by the number of people who read it. Thanks so much, and take care!

<p>(Didn't realize I'd have to leave a rating just to comment...? Anyways, the 75% rating is the closest approximation of my level of satisfaction with the story... Amongst other things, I'll be resubmitting to clean up the first two chapters to make the transitions clearer, as well as to get rid of that awful "Jack" typo at the beginning of Chapter 2. Really sorry about that.)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
You cant be serious......This is the End!

Dozen, This isnt the place to end it. Theres so much more that could be told. Please reconsider. Trish got off easy for cheating, what kind of punishment is it that she gets another sex partner. It makes no sense. Whats saying that she gets Veronica to leave with her, And hurt Harry again? Please write more.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Thanks

For giving us a nice erotic story of group sex. Normally I would not have read this but it was very well done. Their is no need for realism in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for a great story. I think this was the perfect ending. It is now up to us to decide how their lives will evolve. Lets face it, if the author continues the story in way that they'll stay together, ultimately it would become repetitive and boring. If they split one way or the other, it will introduce some drama that is not really part of the story at this point. Again thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story, but...

Overall, I liked your story, esp. since it was a first effort. However, it does seem like there could and should be more to it. Not a whole lot more, but maybe a chapter or two or three. One nice thing about this story is you've attempted to mix serious drama with arousing erotic scenes. Few authors really try that, and fewer succeed. But if you end it here, you're pretty much chucking away the serious dramatic questions your story raised. I felt all along you never really addressed the missing year between the first chapters, and I still think that's strange. One night of great threesome sex doesn't wash away all the issues that had developed, and just how would the three of them manage in any kind of long term fashion, anyway? It seems that Harry and Trish have had a LOT of communications issues, as they both are not prone to express their feelings. It would be a fitting ending if Veronica could serve as a sort of bridge and catalyst between them, allowing their relationship to flourish again in all ways, and not just sexually. That, plus more threesome sex (grin!), could bring the story to a more fitting conclusion.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Nice try... does NOT work

The author is trying to do too much too soon and does not solve any the issues raised in the first two chapters. Still if we keep in mind that this is a first effort then we can be positive about our review of the story.

<br></br>

This is not a matter of whether or not you like the story or I like the story. <b>The fact is that the author did not develop this story initially as a stroke story </b> that was going to feature a lot of eroticism-- threesomes lesbian fucking etc. Sure the ending is kind of hot. But readers have to keep in mind that when the author began the story ...it did not appear to be this kind of story and going in this direction.

<br></br>

Of course the author can do anything he/ she wants to with his or her story -- after all they wrote it right? <b>But that only goes so far because if you do write a story and present some issues and conflicts in the first couple of chapters which are never mentioned again or discussed or solved in any manner whatsoever is going to drawn negative feedback. </b>

<br></br>

We see a lot more of this in the feedback review in Chapter 7 and in this concluding chapter.

<br></br>

There is NEVER any real discussion between Harry and Trish about her cheating. About her serious psychological issues. And that is WHY the switch to the swinging sexual alternate lifestyles that we see in the last two chapters does not work.

<br></br>

It is a shame really because this could have been a lot better but the way the author began this story and then ended it without any questions or conflicts being resolved were answered really hurts the story... for me.

<br></br>

of course that is MY opinion. Yours may be different.

<br></br>

I am the REAL Harryin VA. And Kids dont try to be Harryin VA at home. You could get hurt out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hopefully there is more

I enjoyed the earlier chapters but the latest left a bitter taste. It started with a wronged husband that finds someone new. Now I do enjoy a man getting both women but this seemed rushed. Not only that but in a way it seems the wife is slowly starting to control the relationship. Also its been a over a year and what proof has the wife offered of her fidelity. I think I would have liked harry to move on with Veronica rather then get both women. But as they say critics don't write.

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Just didn't feel right

This chapter just doesn't seem to match the tone of the other chapters, almost like a tacked on ending. I enjoyed the entire series, but you have resolved nothing of the issues from the past. And what exactly has Harry turned into that he is rebuilt? He's more efficient in his job=hiring Veronica. He's more adventurous and fun=Veronica. But the real issue with him is that he doesn't confront anyone, especially his wife. He's the same old Harry really, just letting live take him wherever it may. He is not taking charge of his own life, his wife and lover are

<p>

The last scene with his wife taking a dominant commanding role in his lovemaking seems to me that he still is allowing her to run his life. It angered me when she "intruded" on his lovemaking, when she was only supposed to be an observer. I know I'm crazy here, but the way she just took control over both of them really angered me, like what right does she have to insert herself into their sex-lives?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
sir smeggy ya gotta admit

I did predict or surmise that this author would go this way in the story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unfortunately, only to be expected I suppose ..

I see we have got the predictable disappointment from that section of the US male population that seems to hold a deluded belief in a fantasy natural law which states that wives are slaves and husbands, while free to stray themselves, must always be seen to extract retribution when wronged.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Set Up ?

Does anyone think maybe Trish and Veronica already knew each other and set Harry up by getting Veronica to Hire on as Asisstant. and then get Harry to Except the 3 some as a Stroke of Luck .. instead of a Set-up by wife and her Newset Lover? LQQK out Harry :-)

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
OK you get a 100 for the story.

The unspoken ending is that Veronica moves in with Trish and Harry. Trish gets to love her husband the way she used to with Veronica around. Veronica get to keep sleeping with the boss and the boss gets the new job. The world keeps turning on its axis and the moon is full of green cheese. Harry has been rebuilt enough for this one story. I liked it and but it did drag in some spots.

ohioohioover 14 years ago
Fascinating story

that held my interest from beginning to end. A great job, especially for a first-time author. Congratulations! *********************************************************************

I do find that I agree with Harry in Va about many of his comments. The story began as a dark exploration of an unhappy man's situation, particularly the distance between him and his wife and his discovery of her affair. A year later, he begins getting involved with Veronica; and by the end of the story the threesome is having hot 3-way sex. Harry's willingness to stay in the marriage (based on his situation in the first couple of chapters) and Trish's psychological nature are very much under-explained. And, for that matter, it was hard to believe that Veronica would be so wildly attracted to the man that Harry (at the beginning of the story) was presented as being.

***********************************************************************

Still, having said all that, I enjoyed the story and was very engrossed in it. I look forward to reading more of your work! Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
British(B.C.) author again with male character

Lots of effort, fair writing, lousy editing. Why couldn't you keep the character names straight, e.g., Harry, not Jack at start of Ch.2? Do not foretell the story as you did in announcing Veronica at start of Ch.2. Problems like this will be seen throughout the tale. Diminishes any real tension and spoils the plot, as unbelievable as it is. Threesomes are pure fantasy and this story wasn't setup to be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice and sophisticated

story. Well written and very erotic imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Job!

Really enjoyed it! got off on the possible competition plot line, and just a little sorry it did not develop that way. Could also suspect that they were in on it togetherand that V would actually be in control and it was all a plot to top them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Series

of story's but you need to follow-up what does become of Harry,Trish,Veronica.

Do they stay together or doe's a Break up Happen with Harry and 1 of the Ladie's Happy or Do the Ladie's Leave Harry.

would be Interesting to see how things work out. Professionally and Pesonally for Harry.

srgeeksrgeekabout 14 years ago
It looks like he bumbled into every man's fantasy.

It looks like he bumbled into every man's fantasy, but as clueless and tentative as he is it will probably be less than six months before he's getting <B>no</B> pussy, while the ladies will be enjoying each other. Maybe occasionally he'll get the dildo up his ass but at work and at home <I>(if they let him stay)</I> he will still be telling himself to calm down, that it is OK because he remembers when they loved him and that he used to get pussy.

<B><I>-- srgeek --</I></B>

TXanyTXanyabout 12 years ago
The best of the best

I will admit I was waiting for the other shoe to drop...after all this is in the Loving Wives category. Each chapter was read with trepedation waiting for the knife to be inserted and twisted. You hooked me early, and I had to keep reading. Whou would have thought that Harry could actually grow enough to satisfy both of them? It's clear that Harry is still several bricks short of the load each of them are carrying, but apparently their love is genuine. In any case, the writing is exquisite and the pages just flew by. Thank you! PS...found this through a search using "his revenge". The stories that came up were fabulous...but yours truly it the best of the group.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Sad

It's clear you have no concept of love so you have to resort to ever more complex forms of self gratification to compensate for it.

RezaGardRezaGardover 9 years ago
Great story.

I have really enjoyed this story. I would love to see more of this story. Maybe some resolution to the threesome and the promotion.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
I like this story

Harry is a simple guy who happens to be involved with two fantastic women, I guess being a patient cuckhold had a benefit for once.

Hooking up with Veronica at work saved his workass, not kicking Trish to the curb when he found out she was cheating.

Trishs finding of the memory stick for the camera and her reaction about the images of him and Veronica was priceless.

I can truly say I never saw that one coming. Harry must be very lucky, now he needs to buy a powerball lottery ticket.

Now I'm waiting for the follow up now that Harry been rebuilt I think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow!

Far and away the best done threesome on Literotica, IMNPHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey

What a build up to a threesome! Got suckered into reading the whole damned story! Really unreal, all the described(in detail) emotions and the surreal reactions to various situations throughout! Horrible!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Great story UNTIL.............

The last 2 chapters and then you jumped the shark. This story should have been put to bed a long time ago just like Trish should have been sent packing during Chapter 1. Sorry, but 1 Star for this crap chapter and horrid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey

I was looking for a hot fantasy... And that's exactly what I got. Good job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is what happens when you mix reality with fantasy. The reality was the husband and wife crap, she is unfaithful, and he was a cuck. The fantasy was that he could find a penthouse pet to satisfy both himself and his bitch of a wife. The problem arises when you can't distinguish fantasy from reality is delusional which is what I am guessing this poor author is.

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

I thought this was an excellent series of stories. Vert well done. Even though I'm about 13 years late to the party. Sad to see you didn't continue writing. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Harold became boring so Patricia dallied with Jack and then a fortunate requirement for a new secretary brought Veronica into the scene which made Harold turn into Harry, at the same time Patricia, with the help of a less than exciting Jack, turned back into Trisha and they all lived happily ever after. I got a little perplexed in the sex scenes as to who was doing what to who and felt that there was too much descriptive sex. On odd occasions the wrong names were given and 'know' instead of 'now'. There's a lot more mileage in this tale, did Harry get his promotion, did the girls follow him, what happened to Reg? Has any writer wrote a follow-up, if not, why not. The characters were all skilfully written into a plausible situation and the story can easily be added to. One moan concerning ALL American authors; when characters says 'yes' they 'nod their head, when they say 'no' they 'shake their head' : 'yes' head goes up and down, 'no' head shakes from side to side.I gave the series a 4* because it's unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So a bunch of three-way sex and THAT'S how it ends? Yes they had a good time, but they sure didn't have any answers to how the three of them were going to work it out. Disappointing that it ended here.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Poor Harry, he doesn’t see it yet, but Trish is back in control, fully!!!

Veronica took Harry from Trish, but Trish has taken Veronica from Harry and Veronica willingly went. So now Trish is again doing what she wants and in the new dynamic Veronica now belongs to Trish and Harry again is at the bottom of the relationship where Trish and now Veronica believe he belongs.

Port Harry, well and truly fucked over. The stupid cuck he is.

Was 5/5 but now is 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous