Recipe for a Well-Prepared Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hair is pulled up again and his cock opens its way through my mouth and throat. He pushes some five or six times and I am just in ecstasy by feeling how hard his cock feels!

After he pulls out spit spills over the screen as I read the next order.

"Go from behind"

The black leather curtain falls again, darkening everything around me. I know he climbs the table with something heavy in his hand. He then holds my back with both hands and raises it slightly to put something under me. It is one of the kettlebells he uses for training. I expect to feel the cold metal but it has been waiting next to the fireplace. I feel the hard, hot metal on my belly and pelvis. I feel it burning and I want to jump, but the ropes hold me in place. It burns no more... it is actually a warm feeling.

I feel him exploring with his fingers and his penis on my cunt opening. He penetrates me gently, only the first two times. Then he grabs with both hands and starts his work-out.

"Harder", I read. Awarding sounds again.

I am out of myself, rubbing my clit against the hot kettlebells while his cock is hitting different spots on the inside. His pelvis and balls banging against my vagina. The noise! The shocks of every hit. I just want to turn around and kiss him, put his mouth on my nipples, but these ropes hold me submitted to him.

I love the feeling of submission. He manages to hold on for a long performance. He slows down now, plays with the angle a bit. Then starts with a high tempo again.

"Break that ass" I read.

He continues the dancing movement. Watching him fucking me on the screen pushes me far beyond rationality. I start feeling I am approaching the edge soon. This becomes evident with my breathing and moaning and my rhythmic rubbing against the hard kettlebell.

I feel some of his fingers exploring underneath me, a moment later they creep to my ass and start exploring around over there. I feel his finger dripping with my juices. My breath intensifies. The finger creeps a bit closer to my anus. Another deep moan from my side as the kettlebell is doing its job. His cock hitting inside on that nice spot again, and again, and again. My moans announce that I am passing the edge. His wet finger opens its way through my anus and I repeat the same convulsive movement as everything gathers into a singular point and then explores into a warm, intense feeling.

I drift out of this world and then resurface...

Still sensitive, I feel how he still moves slowly in and out of my cunt. He consciously seems to gather my own body lubrication and lather it around my ass. I know I want to come more today, and I really would love to feel his cock in my ass now.

I look at the screen: One hundred and thirteen lovely lovers of my body, fans of our erotic delightment. This is more people than coworkers gathering for the christmas dinner in my workplace building. I imagine all that amount of people either touching themself or playing with a partner while enjoying my experience. I read my last line: "The Christmas gift through the ass man!"

He gently places his cock on my ass and starts pressing. It feels like everything is lubricated everywhere but he gently stops after the first bit to pull out. He applies some more of my own lubrication and continuous pushing in slowly. After he is inside, he starts to move. He uses an aggressive angle downwards hitting something that feels so good that I just keep moaning and enjoying it. That beautiful feeling when a woman is full of all these nice hormones and someone is just hitting the right spot. After a rhythmic dance of several hits he starts moaning and I can feel how all the muscles in his body tense, his entire body becoming steel. He fills my insides, breathing out his last moan. Feeling his body reach the orgasm pushes me even closer to the feeling of climax. It is the most of pleasure to feel him use my body for his own fulfillment. He pulls out after a few moments and I feel his cum dripping down my cunt and leg.

...

After closing the show and untying me, we cuddle on the coach. We both need it. He scrolls on the pad and says smiling: "We are traveling this winter holidays after all, you have just earned us the tickets and full board luxury hotel stay."

12