Reciprocal Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that my humiliation'?"

"No. Come on let's get you caged and go."

*****

After arriving at the Russell's house Mick parked and they were greeted at the front door by Dave who explained Zoe was in the lounge waiting for them. Once they had assembled it was clear only Kathy was feeling comfortable. She took advantage, "let's get this underway. I am in charge until this process is completed to my satisfaction. Let me introduce you two gentlemen: Mick, this is Dave, whose wife you fucked. Dave, this is Mick he won't be bothering your wife tonight. Mick, strip to the waist and show us all your chastity device and then take my coat please."

Kathy was inwardly delighted by the look on the faces of the other three. "What's the matter, Zoe? Perhaps you weren't expecting a dominatrix to administer your final canings? Dave, can I have the cane you have been using."

When Dave handed the cane to Kathy, she swished it through the air before lashing it into a cushion. "No, this won't do. I'll use my own. Zoe, strip completely from the waist down and bend over supporting yourself on the chair while I'm fetching my own cane," Kathy turned her back on Dave and bent over to get the cane from her bag, well aware her crotchless g string would split open and expose her shaven cunt and arse. "Like what you see, Dave, she said ambiguously. I will swish my cane into the acushion. You might not hear the difference. Zoe will definitely feel the difference. Mick, come and look at her buttocks. Clearly, she has been painfully flogged by her husband. She's will now get it harder like you have. Your fault. Apologise to her and while you are at it apologise to Dave."

"Zoe, sorry that you have been thrashed due to my lust. Dave, I'm sorry that I fucked your wife."

"Enough of the pleasantries," interrupted Kathy. "You are in position to be caned. I will swish it once through the air do you know it's starting. There will be six stripes. One after the other. You will say nothing nor make any sound. I will do the talking. Gentleman, do you have a good view to see what happens to women who fuck my husband.

Kathy acknowledged the nod of their heads before swishing the cane. She thought she saw Zoe wince.

"Do," swish, crack, "not," swish, crack, "fuck," swish crack, "my," swish crack, "husband," swish, crack, "again," swish crack. Realising Zoe thought it was over, and to be really mean, Kathy swished her cane but deliberately made no contact. She enjoyed seeing tense up and shudder.

The men looked on admiring Kathy's handiwork and appreciating her spanking technique. The practise had paid off. There were six clear lines, close together but separate from each other starting to go red.

Kathy helped Zoe to her feet. You handled that very well. I'm proud of you. One more thing, did you let my husband fuck you anally?"

"Yes"

"Thank you for your honesty. Please take this butt plug your husband has kindly bought for you and ask him to insert it. I want to watch you taking it, its quite a big one. Keep it in until after we have gone. Your husband will fuck you and you will feel so full. Waves of orgasmic pleasure will help erase painful memories. Meanwhile Dave appears to have a bulge in his jeans. After he has plugged you, he might appreciate a handjobfrom you"

Zoe meekly handed the plug to her husband. "Please insert this plug in me." He obliged her. "Would you like a handjob now, while we watch."

"That's a first-rate idea. It means it will take me longer to orgasm when i fuck you hard later. Let's put a blanket over ourselves so we don't distract from the main event."

Kathy took over again. "Finally, Mick, it's your humiliation time. When I gave the plumber a blow job you paddled me far more than I have caned you. Finally, you brutally buggered me, causing me to bleed. Reciprocal punishment means I do the same to you. In my bag is a strap on and dildo attachment. It is narrow of girth. you won't bleed. You have endured pain it is now time to be humiliated. Bend over the seat where I caned Zoe." He did as he was told and was rewarded with ample lube. Kathy stepped into the harness and applied more lube, this time to the silicone cock. "I will be gentler with you than you were with me, but it will be humiliating." She offered the tip of the dildo to his tight ring and pushed gently. "Relax and bear down on me. Prepare to lose your anal virginity in front of witnesses." She gradually worked the whole length inside his bowels. When you have been fucked to my satisfaction I will pull out. You will be unlocked from chastity when we get home."

Kathy looked over her side and saw the blanket move up and down as Zoe stroked her husband's cock."

"Enjoying that, I hope, Dave. I hate to interrupt but can you tell me, Zoe if this is how he buggered you?"

"Yeah," responded Zoe, "same position and about the same intensity."

"Thank you, good feedback. I've never done pegging before. I have to say it takes more effort than I expected. I am grateful, Mick, for your past efforts in fucking my cunt. I don't know long he was up your backside, Zoe. Let me know when his time and your time are about the same."

"He didn't do it for long, about now I guess."

"I think you are being nice to spare Mick from further humiliation." suggested Kathy. "His adultery has made me into a dominatrix. A role I am enjoying now. Anyway, he's enjoying it too; look at his erection. I bet it's uncomfortable in that cock cage, so I'll fuck him a little longer. It is a kindness. Oh, look everyone, he's shooting his load. I'd better pull out. Aren't you embarrassed and humiliated at having a prostate orgasm in front of these good people?"

"Yes mistress, I am. Don't punish me anymore."

"I won't, darling. Your wife is back: the dominatrix has gone. She might come back though if you are naughty or you beg me to bring her back to satisfy you. For the present I want my husband back. You have done wrong and paid for it. I did wrong and paid for it. We can discuss how we move forwards later, in private."

Suddenly, Dave started clapping. Zoe joined in. "I believe we have all reached resolution tonight on the cheating and we should swear an oath of omerta. Let's vote, all those who agree raise their right hand." Four hands shot in the air.

The meeting wound down and the Campbells drove home.

Chapter 6 The New Lifestyle

Over the following week, the couple were loving and affectionate to each other. They made slow leisurely love. They had the best sex for years. Kathy was waiting for Mick to visit his mother. The two women had hatched a plan between themselves to sort out the relationship. Some days later, when he visited, Patsy came straight to the point. "Are things OK between you and Kathy once again?"

"I think so and I truly hope they remain that way."

"So do I, son. You need to have a discussion with your wife and set the ground rules. She asked my advice on this, and I shared my thoughts with her. If you agree you will, I'm sure, have a happy and, ahem, satisfying relationship. Tell her I recommended you had a discussion."

That evening Mick asked Kathy outright, "Mum says we should sort out things between ourselves and put some ground rules in place. She told me you had some discussions on the matter."

"Did she indeed? Well, I really ought to bring you into the picture." Kathy described how the story unfolded and that his mother and Linda, and others were all dominatrixes. "I believe that your Auntie Sue, and uncle Rob's wife, I forget her name, are all part of the a select sisterhood. I have accepted their invitation to join. The rules are I must keep my cunt always shaved, get a tattoo down there -- it's a rose growing out of the handle of a flogger -- and apply their marriage rules."

"To be honest with you I did enjoy your being a dominatrix, although less pain would be better. Tell me, what are the rules?"

"I'm pleased you liked being subservient. I liked being dominant, but not all the time. The rules are quite straightforward:

There are ten rules, and they are quite straightforward:

Rule One. Wives support their husbands to the best of their abilities.

Rule Two. Once a wife becomes a mother, she will be the matriarch, responsible for running the household. That means the wife is in charge within the marriage.

Rule Three. It should appear to all outsiders the husband is in charge.

Rule Four. The husband must provide whatever sexual favours the wife demands. In return, the wife makes all three of her holes available to the husband.

Rule Five. The wife monitors and controls the relationship. If the husband falters, then a punishment spanking will be administered.

Rule Six Whenever the wife in the wrong she remains in charge. She will decide what punishment to receive. The husband will deliver it.

Rule Seven. All women in the sisterhood wear dominatrix gear when they or their husbands want it.

Rule Eight. All wives will keep their pubic area shaved. All wives have tattoo where their pubic hair used to be. The tattoo is the sisterhood's emblem; a flogger with a rose growing out of the handle.

Rule Nine. There will be no divorce. All disputes will be resolved through negotiation and, if required, a punishment spanking.

Rule Ten. The husband will be forever bound into this agreement by giving his wife an orgasm through oral sex. The wife will be forever bound into this agreement by giving her husband an orgasm through oral sex. Moreover, she will take all his ejaculate into her mouth and swallow it. Kathy thought it prudent to keep secret that both of his sisters belonged to the sisterhood.

"Wow, that is hot. Do my mother and father follow these rules?"

"Yes, and your other relatives and Linda, the lady who served you when you bought the cane. Are you going to commit to this lifestyle?"

"I am, but can we replace the cane with a flogger?"

"Of course, for routine spankings. I will, however, keep the cane for when you are very, very naughty. I quite enjoyed leaving red stripes on your arse. Under this dress I am wearing crotchless panties. Eat me out now and give me an orgasm to seal the deal."

Mick wasted no time. He laid her down and made sure he had good access by placing a cushion under her buttocks. Kathy spread her legs exposing her shaven cunt that was already becoming moist. He rubbed her puffy lips and clit extensively until her soft moans and wet cunt indicated she was close. He then swirled his tongue around her clit before licking downwards into her moist folds. A little further and he attended to her perineum before moving down yet further and rimming his wife before going back to her clit. More tongue action until her body started to tremble; he then sucked hard on her clit and worked two fingers into her receptive cunt. The combination of her clit being sucked and licked at the same time while having her g spot massaged was all too much. This was the orgasm she needed. "More, more!" she screamed. Not to waste the opportunity, Mick continued for another ten minutes or so. It was now his wife's term to bind herself to the rules.

Kathy asked Mick to sit on the edge of the sofa. She then went over and unbuckled the belt on his jeans and got his cock out. "Licking my cunt has certainly aroused you. Ooh, it twitched. Do you like me saying 'cunt' out loud?" He nodded enthusiastically. "In that case; cunt, cunt, cunt. You've pleased mine so I will finalise my agreement to the rules of the sisterhood with a blowjob. She started by licking his shaft and then took his hard knob into her mouth. She teased him before slipping down on his shaft. She had never deep throated before and gagged a little. Her practice on a dildo helped prepare her for this gift to her husband.

"I'm going to come soon," announced Mick. With that she moved her lips back up his shaft until only the knob was in her mouth. She started to hum, giving him tingles. Moments later he grunted and shot three loads into her mouth.

Kathy pulled away from his cock and opened her mouth. "Look at all that lovely come you've given me. I'm going to swallow it all." She closed her mouth, swallowed hard and opened her mouth again. "All gone. No going back, I am now the mistress of the household."

"I love you, Kathy."

"I love you too, Mick. Confession time. When I found out you had cheated, I was furious. I understand why you were furious with me and why you paddled me so hard. I wanted to do the same to you and so I researched it. When doing my research, I found you had visited dominatrix websites. I guessed you had secret fantasies you kept from me. I decided at that point to pander to your predilection, so I didn't crush you emotionally like you crushed me."

"I was ashamed of myself, but I am no longer. But tell me, don't you have a fantasy too?"

"I do but it's a recent one. When I gave the plumber a blow job I was surprised at the size of his cock." She put up her hand to stop him from speaking. "Let me finish. I am contented with your cock. When we fuck, my cunt no longer feels empty; it feels nice. What I was going to say is that when I discussed the retribution plan with Dave, he offered me a revenge fuck. I must say I was tempted but I love you. It would have made matters worse. Instead, when I got back, after finding out what you had done, I had a solo revenge fuck. After bringing myself off with my rabbit vibrator I used a cucumber as a dildo for a second orgasm. It felt huge and it reached places even the plumber wouldn't have reached. Ever since then I have fantasised about being fucked by a huge cock. Don't look so panic stricken. I've just committed myself to being faithful."

"Wow," said Mick. "That is some disclosure. This discussion has just removed any remaining barriers between us. I think I owe it to you to get a realistic feel penis sleeve to add a few inches to my length and increase my girth. Interested?"

Kathy smiled and, raising her eyebrows said flirtatiously. "Yes please."

They both collapsed in laughter, a joint laughter they hadn't enjoyed for years. "I think" continued Mick, "that we have some spare cash as we haven't been going out. How about we spend it on some stuff from the adult store."

"Good idea. What did you have in mind?"

"A flogger. A black leather open-bust corset. A penis extension."

"Good for starters. We'll go to the adult store. I will arrange for the tattooist to be there so I can get my tattoo. Would you want one as well? A padlock to show I own you?" Mick readily agreed.

*****

Kathy made the arrangements with Linda. When she arrived at the store with Mick she felt in control. "Hi, Linda. This is my naughty husband.

"Hi, Kathy what brings you back, together with your husband. This is intriguing."

Kathy explained, "We each want to get a present for each other to kick-start our revitalised relationship. Mick, tell Linda what you will be buying me; and why. Remember to use coarse words. No euphemisms between we sisters."

"So, started Mick "I enjoy Kathy being in charge in the bedroom. I will be getting her a leather open cup corset so she can flaunt her tits and demand me to suck and lick them." Kathy smiled and made a mental note. "I will also get a flogger for sexual spankings. Kathy will keep the cane in case I get out of hand and the cock cage punishment is not enough." Another mental note made.

Linda turned to Kathy. "I like how this is going. As one matrimonial dominatrix to another, you seem to have suitable control over your husband. I am interested in seeing what your present will be."

"I have given Mick free rein with all three holes. You will see, when he gets his tattoo, that his cock is average sized and suitable for normal lovemaking. However, sometimes I want to be hard fucked by a huge cock. A cock that hits my cervix, a cock that stretches me wide. He is getting a penis sleeve to wear when he pounds my cunt as hard as he can."

"Splendid!" Shouted Linda. "This is what marriage is about: the wife demanding what she needs and the husband delivering it. Let's go and see what I can sort out for you. Then it's tattoo time. By the way, dominatrix gear is de rigueur when receiving your tattoo."

After putting on the basque and paying for their purchases Mick was ushered into a side room by Linda. "There is a wash basin, razor and shaving gel. Get yourself shaved ready for your tattoo. Meanwhile, Kathy will be getting her tattoos."

"Tattoos. Plural?"

"Yes. The sisterhood membership tattoo. A queen of hearts to show who is in charge. A key to show who controls your padlock, and by extension your cock cage."

*****

Kathy went into the same room she had been fitted for her original basque. Patsy was waiting wearing dominatrix gear. "Strip off for me, please. Ah, good. I see you are shaved, ready." The mother-in-law got to work. When she had finished, she said, "you have lovely cunt. My lad is a lucky fellow. I'm now going to dress the tattoo and provide aftercare instructions to prevent infection. How did you find it?"

"A bit painful at times but a nice sort of pain. You were very gentle. will you be tattooing your son?"

"Yup. I'll be doing it. There will be another sister to witness the deed. She'll be in dominatrix gear as well with cunt on display. We will both wear hoods and I'll be in full length gloves under my surgical gloves. I'll wear long latex stockings. He'll never recognise me; in any case our sister will do all the talking."

When Kathy went outside, Mick was waiting the other side of the room. "Your turn. You only have one tattoo and it's not too painful."

Mick went in and as he closed the door the other sister spoke, "this is a ritual. My sister will give you the key tattoo. I am the formal witness. Like your wife we are both dominatrixes. That's why we are not wearing knickers. Now strip off." He peeled off his clothes. "Mm. Nice cock. I bet our sister likes that in her holes. We will now get to work." Little did he know his own mother was tattooing him.

*****

Mick and Kathy had agreed to restrict their lovemaking to oral sex to avoid pressure on the fresh tattoos. After two weeks, Kathy had enough. She dressed in her new leather corset and stockings, nothing else apart from her tattoos. She picked up the flogger and called downstairs to Mick telling him to come up. When he went into their bedroom, he got an instant erection.

"Get undressed and bend over the end of the bed. You are getting your first taste of the flogger." She delivered a light swish, then a slightly harder one, then a final hard swish that left red marks. "I need a good fucking. You will get a hard thrashing if you don't measure up. An orgasm will get you off the hook. I need it in my mouth. I'll deep throat you, but you must stop if you might orgasm. Next you will apply llube to my arse and your cock before I get properly buggered. If either of us climax you must carry on, regardless. I need a proper, married woman's fucking. You'll have to wear your sheath. Go and get it. Put it on after you face fucked me and arse fucked me."

Mick went to get the sheath and lube. Kathy could tell by the width of his grin and the stiffness of his cocktail he would be enjoying himself. She was looking forward to being fucked senseless. When he returned she took control again. "I am going to lay across the bed with my head over the edge so you can get your cock down my throat. Just let have a good suck on the knob first."

It was a strange situation. He felt he was a dominant male, but she knew she was in control. She played with his sensitive knob before tilting her head back to take him deep. It wasn't long before he pulled out. "Much more of this and I'll shoot my load. Time to fuck you in the arse. All good wives need buggering, onto your knees."

Kathy was pleased. She loved doggy position and the liked anal sex. She hadn't had either since she given the plumber that blow job. "Take it easy lover boy. You haven't been up there for a long time. I want to enjoy it going in slowly before you build up a rhythm." And build up a rhythm he did.