Reciprocal Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up. You took that well. Now look at me. I'm in charge now and I've shaved so you can see my cunt better. You can't have it. I'll get all my pleasure from this dildo. I'm going to fuck myself now and you can watch knowing you are not allowed to wank." It took her a quarter of an hour to bring herself off. "That's better. I assume you approve; your knob is purple. Today's punishment is over let's have a drink and go to bed."

Chapter 4. Expanding Horizons

Next day Mick turned up at his mother's house

"Good to see you, son. I've baked some cakes. Let's get stuck in."

"Thanks Mum. I'm, I've got something to own up to."

She looked puzzled. "Go on. Tell all."

"I cheated on Kathy, and she found out. Worse still is that there is a photo. She's mad at me."

"Of course she is mad at you, what do you expect. If your father had done that to me, he'd finish up with a sore arse. I believe you quite rightly spanked Kathy after she cheated on you. She needs to do the same to you."

"She has done already using the paddle I used on her. Today, she made me buy a cane. I'm to get a hard thrashing every day."

"Good for her, you deserve it. I have to say your wife has gone up in my estimation. I'm going to speak to her, tomorrow."

"Is that wise? She won't back down."

"I'm not going to try and save you. You got yourself in this mess. I'm seeing her to get the details and to apologise."

"Apologise?"

"Yes, to apologise to her. I've been offhanded with her since she cheated on you. I admire the way she has dealt with this situation. I am going to talk to her about it and I'm certainly not going to try and mitigate your deserved punishment."

"I wish I had never been with Zoe. What a mess I have made"

"Yes, you have. After Kathy and I have talked, I think you'll find that you will eventually be in a much stronger relationship. Not that you deserve it, but you are my son after all."

*****

That evening, with the children in bed, Mick confirmed that he had indeed spoken with his mother, who was very condemnatory of his behaviour. "Good," exclaimed Kathy, "it's now time for your spanking. I'm just going upstairs to check the children are in fact asleep. I will then change into my dominatrix gear, so you get the message this is serious. Don't get undressed yet."

After making sure it was safe to administer the punishment Kathy changed. Into her special clothes, this occasion wearing a black thong that disappeared up her crack revealing two lovely globes. He was downstairs waiting.

"I will parade around for a little while so you can see what you are missing through not being able to control your cock." After parading around flagrantly flaunting herself she pointed with the cane to the bulge in his jeans "Strip off from the waist down and show me your cock. My word! Isn't your cock stiff. You could have fucked me with it if you hadn't been so naughty. What happens to naughty husbands?"

"They get caned miss."

"Yes, they do. Bend over and steady yourself on the chair. I'm going to restrain you like you restrained me. Then I'm going to spank you hard." She made a few practice swings without making contact. She liked the swishing sound it made and hoped it made him apprehensive.

The routine started and she delivered all strokes in rapid succession knowing he couldn't move and would have to endure it. Swish, smack. "One, thank you mistress." Swish, smack. "Two, thank you mistress." Swish, smack. "Three, thank you mistress." Swish, smack. "Four, thank you mistress." Swish, smack. "Five, thank you mistress." Swish smack. "Six, thank you mistress."

Kathy surveyed her handiwork. "Your arse is crimson and the stripes are starting to show up nicely. I'm taking a photo on my phone so you can see what I've done then you stand up and get dressed."

She showed him the photo. It looked as bad to him as it felt. "You will delete it won't you?"

"Delete it? What do you know about deleting photos? I don't want an answer. Now off to bed and no wanking. I'll check you and any signs of misbehaviour, and you will be in even bigger trouble. Goodnight."

*****

The following day Kathy was on a morning shift and left early without seeing Mick. He was working a regular day shift. When she got back, she made her herself a sandwich before getting on with a few jobs. She was going to check online for some spanking techniques when doorbell announced a visitor. Opening the door, she saw her mother-in-law standing on the step looking as apprehensive as she felt. "Hi, Patsy,"

"Hi Kathy. I've come here to apologise for how I have behaved to you. I've brought these cakes, which I baked yesterday, as a peace offering. I made them for Mick. He doesn't deserve them. Give the rest to the kids."

"Come in and sit down. I'll make some coffee for us." Kathy used those moments to collect her thoughts. Nice to have her onside again but does she know everything? Will that change things yet again. Taking a deep breath, she took the coffees into the living room. "I've brought in two plates as well so we can enjoy your delicious baking"

"Splendid! Thanks for being so welcoming after how I have been towards you,".

"No problem, you've already apologised, which is gracious of you. I'm just pleased we are being civil to each other again."

"In that case I'll tell you what I know. Mick cheated on you. He told me that he spanked you when he found out about your cheating. He explained you were administering a regular reciprocal punishment spanking. I approve, well done you, I told him if his father had done that to me, he would have had a caning too."

"You have surprised me with your attitude. But there is more you need to know. My indiscretion was to give oral sex; he didn't even come in my mouth. Mick, however, as proved by the photo had vaginal sex. He also had anal sex with her."

"If that had been my husband, he would have a sore arse in more ways than one. As well as caning I would have revenge buggered him with a dildo." She looked at Kathy's face. "Don't be so astonished. We oldies get frisky too."

"You are being open with me. I'll be open with you." Kathy outlined the regime she was following. "There is more. He humiliated me by telling you. His humiliation will be when I get a strap-on and invade his back door.

"You are good at this aren't you! Tell me, where did you get a rattan cane from?"

"I sent Mick to get it from the adult store down the road. I thought if he bought the spanking implement himself, I would have more control over him."

"You are becoming quite the dominatrix, aren't you? In your position I would have gone for the dominatrix clothing to bring the point home."

Kathy paused before deciding she would reveal more. "I went to the same store later. There's nice lady there about your age, who was very helpful in choosing my outfit. We had an interesting chat."

"This is turning out so well. The lady in the shop is Linda, a friend of mine. We are both dominatrixes. We often meet up for coffee in the Starbucks down the road. We only train our husbands although we have had 'excursions' to correct husbands referred to us by a ladies' club. We have a general discussion and compare notes and techniques. Linda and I are meeting up in two days at 11 am. Would you like to join us if you can? I'll have to check with Linda first."

"That's sounds good to me. This is becoming a thing for me, and I suspect, deep down, Mick likes me being assertive."

"I'm sure if he doesn't already, he will in good time. Let me call Linda. She took out her phone and speed dialled a number. "Hi Linda, Patsy here. I hear you helped my daughter in law recently getting appropriate clothing to wear when disciplining her husband, my wayward son."

Kathy stopped listening as she could only hear one side of the conversation. When Patsy hung up, she enquired, "and, the outcome is?"

"We will meet at Starbucks in two days' time at 11am. We will explain how we see our role in marriage. We will provide you support to get the best possible results. We will discuss sexual matters; we won't be using euphemisms."

"I'll be able to make that. One thing before you go, last night I restrained him so he couldn't move and then gave him his second caning. I did it fast and hard. I found it a bit of a strain on my arm. Any advice?"

"Fast is not always best, unless he doesn't know how many strokes he's getting. To save the arm use a wrist action. Get the cane and I'll demonstrate on this cushion."

Kathy fetched the cane and handed it over to her mother-in-law. "Linda recommended this one."

"Did she now. This is not really a beginner's cane." Patsy felt the weight and balance and brought it down to hear the swish. "I like this one. I might borrow it one day if my hubby needs firm correction. Now look carefully how I hold it and flick my wrist." She brought the rattan down, flicked her wrist and left a massive groove in the cushion. "See? With practice you can be very precise where you land the blow. Practice, practice, practice."

"That's my homework, is it? I aim to get top marks!"

"You will, no doubt. I need to go now. Thank you for being frank with me and thank you for the coffee."

"Thank you for the cakes. Mick will be given one, so he knows you have visited. I will not discuss our conversation with him. Keep him guessing."

"Good ploy. See you in Starbucks."

*****

The next two days saw further canings. Kathy found that using both wrist and ankle restraints immobilised him and she enjoyed feeling of power. It enabled her to keep him guessing when the next swish would happen. She wondered if she would be expected to share this at the meeting. She would find out in the next hour.

When she entered the coffee shop, she couldn't believe it. The two middle aged women were sat at the same table where she had met Dave Russell.

She went over to meet them. Patsy spoke first. "We all know each other but for formality's sake this young lady's name is Kathy. I'm rather proud of how she took the initiative when her husband, my son, strayed and fucked someone else."

"I suspected she was made of the right stuff. That's why I coached her in the store. You must tell us how you've disciplined your young man."

"I found out the details from her husband, here at this very table. With hindsight, I'm grateful you weren't here when i met up with an unknown man" The chuckles from the two older women put Kathy at ease. "I confronted my husband and explained what his punishment would be. If he accepted that I would then humiliate him I would put aside thoughts of divorce and we could set about repairing our relationship. I have to say I've rather enjoyed it."

Patsy interrupted. "Let her explain how she has been administering the much-needed correction."

"And I am interested in the humiliation part. It's one of my specialties. Before that you need to know the guiding principles of this sisterhood. We believe we should support our husbands to the best of our abilities. Once we have become mothers we become the matriarch, responsible for running the household. That means we are in charge within the marriage. It should appear to all outsiders he is in charge. He must provide whatever sexual favours the wife demands. In return, the wife makes all three of her holes available to him. The important part is that she monitors and controls the relationship. If he falters, then a good spanking will put matters right. Sometimes we are in the wrong: when that happens, we remain in charge and decide what punishment we should receive and insist our husbands deliver it. My go to punishment is a flogger whilst dressed in special spanking tights; they cover everything apart from my arse. Hubby doesn't know whether to spank me or fuck me doggystyle. Most of us women in our sisterhood wear dominatrix gear, by the way. We all shave off our pubic hair and get a tattoo where our hair used to be. Our emblem is a flogger with a rose growing out of the handle. You will have to get such a tattoo if you wish to join us. We have friendly female tattooist who sorts us out."

"Do you have such a tattoo, Patsy?" Asked Kathy turning to the woman she now regarded as a close friend rather than a mother-in-law.

"Yes. You had better tell us, now, about the humiliation you have planned."

"Count me in. I'll get the tattoo. The humiliation I have planned is in two parts. I will get the slut and her husband, Dave, in the same room as Mick and me. I will be in charge. Dave has been caning her. She has disrespected me, and I will administer the last of her canings in my dominatrix clothes. I will then ask her if she had anal sex. If she lies more caning for her, if she acknowledges she did then I tell him what his humiliation will be. I will use a strap-on and bugger him in front of the other couple".

Linda clapped her hands with glee. "Splendid! Just one thing: what happens in the room must stay in the room. Otherwise explain what will happen to then by swishing your cane into a cushion."

They got more coffees and had a long discussion about sexual practices. Kathy found it enlightening and came away with a few ideas. When they bid their farewells Linda asked, "what do you think of your mother-in-law now?"

"I admire her and regard her as a mentor, a friend. She will always be Mick's mother, but that is not the prism through I now see her."

"Thank you, Kathy, and I have got the daughter in law I always wanted. She will give my son the sort of life he needs. I have brought him up to expect punishment in his life."

"That explains something to me. When I was on the web finding out about disciplining husbands, I found out he had been visiting dominatrix websites. I found the role appealed to me. When I administered the first punishment, he called me mistress without being told to."

"In that case,' said Linda, "You have got him where he needs to be. I think this will be the making of their sexual relationship, don't you. Patsy?"

"Definitely. It pleases me to know my son will be having a full-on sex life with a dominant woman."

Chapter 5 The Issues Resolved

Kathy called Dave who was enthusiastic about her plans. They agreed a date and it would be at Zoe and Dave's place.

In anticipation of the big event Kathy visited Linda at the adult store. "I guess you are not surprised to see me, Linda?"

"Not at all. I think you will be wanting a harness with a dildo attachment. I've already selected a harness. It's the same as mine and Patsy's. We find them the most comfortable. I would recommend a smaller sized dildo. A big one might hurt. You've done the pain bit. A smaller one means you can keep the thrusting, and therefore his humiliation, going for longer."

Kathy thought to herself, now I know that my mother-in-law uses a strap-on, yet I'm not surprised or shocked. She mulled over the recommended items before making her final choice. "These please. Do you think I should plug Zoe for her caning."

"An anal plug is worth considering. Make sure you have plenty of lube. With your fertile imagination you will find a good use for a plug."

"While I'm here, I want to arrange my tattoo."

"Hold off until the session with Zoe is completed. Your harness might chafe against the fresh tattoo. A Tattoo, like any wound, takes time to heal. Being uncomfortable down there might interfere with you buggering him really hard."

"I hadn't thought of that. Will the tattoo be very painful, and where do I go to get it done?"

"It won't be pain free, but the tattoo artist won't want to hurt you and will provide any aftercare you might require. She will be very careful with you; it's Patsy, your mother-in-law."

"I never knew."

"Why would you? She also does other tattoos for the sisters, and on their husbands."

"What are they? on their husbands?"

"Some sisters have the queen of hearts to one side of the emblem and a key to the other side. They symbolise who is in charge and that the husband will be put in a chastity cage if he refuses his wife's demand for a sex act. They get a tattoo just above the base of their cock, usually a closed padlock. Apparently, it doesn't hurt a lot. I'm told every man to have such a tattoo is equally embarrassed with it being done by a woman."

"A chastity cage for his cock! Like it and I'll take one as well today." Mick will be getting a tattoo if Patsy agrees."

"She probably will. She will be dressed head to toe in black, even full length black gloves and a black hood. The only part showing will her crotch to display the emblem and cunt to let him know it's a woman. We are experts in manipulating men's minds."

Kathy paid for the goods, promising to let Linda know how it went.

*****

Mick's reciprocal spankings continued. His buttocks were showing signs of his punishment. Kathy wondered how Zoe's arse cheeks were looking. That thought prompted her into action and she dialled Zoe's husband. "Hi, Kathy Campbell here. How's things?

"OK overall. Zoe's arse is striped. She's very nervous about the final act of her punishment at your hands. I told her to create anticipation."

"Smart move on your part. If it is OK with you, I would like to do it at your place. A word of warning. I will be dressed as a dominatrix. It's something I've just taken up and I find it creates the right degree of subservience."

"I look forward to that I fancy seeing you dressed like that. I'll probably get a massive erection though."

"i might give you a flash. If you need to wank then do it. Over your wife though not me. I also thought that as she accepted my husbands cock up her arse, I might anally fuck her with a strap on."

"No. Don't do that. I have bought an anal plug and some lube. She will be getting that from me as part of her humiliation."

"In that case," suggested Kathy, "give it to me and I'll order her to present herself to be plugged. I will then humiliate Mick by buggering him with my newly purchased strap on. I would like to bring the whole episode to a conclusion so that we can all put this behind us and move on."

"Sounds a good plan, Kathy. Is this Friday early evening OK?"

"Perfect! If there is nothing else to discuss we'll be around about 7:30."

*****

Friday arrived and Mick knew the arrangements had been made for that evening. He had received his final spanking the previous evening: one more than he expected because Kathy explained that the first spanking with a paddle didn't count as it hadn't left tell-tale marks. To say he was apprehensive was an understatement. Worse, he had no idea what his final humiliation would be. "Right," said Kathy, "you have already showered and got ready. I will now go upstairs and do the same. When I get back, I expect you to ready to drive us to the Russells' place."

Kathy went upstairs, leaving Mick downstairs to get anxious about what would lay ahead for him. After showering and shaving her cunt Kathy applied heavy make-up; bright red glossy lipstick, black mascara, which she seldom used, and scarlet nail varnish. She also put lipstick on her nipples before pulling on her trusty basque. To complete the look, she put on some fishnet stockings and a black crotchless g string over the top. High heels were the preferred footwear. She was now quite used to wearing stilettos. To complete her preparations, she located her overnight bag and filled it with what might be needed: a rattan cane, a plug and lube, a strap on with accompanying dildo and a blindfold. She decided against the ankle and wrist restraints and, instead, opted for the male chastity device. Happy with her selection she put on a long trench coat and rejoined her husband.

"Why the long coat?"

"Two reasons: first rain is forecast; second it covers up what I'm wearing. I don't want to arrive looking like a prostitute. I've got what I need in this bag. You can carry it. You will be happy to know there are no ankle and wrist restraints. The bad news, for you, is that it contains a cock cage. I will be fitting it now. We don't want that slut thinking she has access."