Reciprocal Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so tight on my cock. Its fucking fantastic. If I don't pull out now you will get my jizz in your bowels."

"Up to you. If you can still give it to me with your monster cock, I'll be happy either way."

"I'll come now. I'll still give you a hard shagging." He pounded her arse hard loudly smacking into her until he emptied himself into her. "Your turn with a massive cock in you. I'll put the sleeve on now. I've been practicing as it's not as easy to get the loop round my balls as you might think. OK, I'm Ready."

"Let's see you with your donkey dick. Oh, yes, it's very realistic looking. This is going to be fun. Let's have a feel of what you are going to ravish me with." She squeezed the top of the shaft hard, where she thought his glans would be. It felt surprisingly good. She couldn't get her hand round it. "Do me doggy position first and then turn me onto my back with my legs pulled up and apart to finish me off."

Dressed in her leather corset with her tits hanging down she was a magnificent sight. "Your arse is leaking my come and your cunt is so wet already, so I am going to start putting the monster cock in." He eased the tip into his wife. She sighed. As he pushed deeper, he saw her lips wrap around what he now thought of as his own cock. Her sighs turned into grunts. "Do you want more of my cock?"

"Yes, big boy. Get it all in. Reach round and squeeze my tits while I rub my clit. Fuck me deep and hard. That's it. You are reaching parts I've never felt before. Pound my cunt. Harder!"

"I am going to fuck my wife so hard she won't be able to walk tomorrow. Take it all you dirty bitch. I'm enjoying destroying your cunt"

"Shut up and just keep going. i need it really hard. Soon, I shall come, and you are not to stop." She experienced a strong orgasm, and he didn't stop.

"Do you like a big cock?"

"Yes. It's fantastic. I'm coming again. You can stop now". He didn't stop. "Please stop. I'm overfucked." With that she came a third time. "Stop! Red!" Mick remembered the safe word from times past when they had adventurous sex and pulled out. She was stretched out and glistening with her juices. He decided to go down on her and clean her up with his tongue.

"That's a nice finish, Darling. I never thought that I could take such a large cock and enjoy it. You gave me a real married woman's fuck. I'll need that often. Did you enjoy it as well?"

"What do you think? All three holes with you in a leather corset and stockings. Thank you. I might even get a bigger extension and use it as a punishment if you ask me for it."

"I might well be very naughty on purpose!"

*****

A few weeks later Patsy visited them, and they were enjoying a coffee and Patsy's delicious cakes when she asked her son, "now Kathy is a full member of the sisterhood and you have adopted our rules is your sex life back on track?"

Mick was, initially, lost for words before answering his mother. "Yes. Better than it's ever been I couldn't have wished for more. Kathy is voracious for me, and me for her."

"Good. I'm glad that your wife turned round your stupidity with that other woman. I'm also pleased that I spanked you as a child and made you realise that you need to obey the woman in your life. That woman was me; now it's your wife. Keep him in line Kathy and keep fucking him good. You've made me a happy mother to know my son has a matrimonial dominatrix as a wife. Keep it that way."

They did.

The End