Reckless - I Fucked My Bestie's Dad

Story Info
I am sorry Sofia but I love your dad.
985 words
3.66
6.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have met my best friend's father when I went to her home to stay overnight a few weeks ago. Since then. I can't stop thinking about him. It feels like it's wrong but I don't care. I am 21 and I have never dated an older man nor been interested in dating one, until I saw him. He is just perfect with his brown, bright hair. He must be dying it because he is 47. His fashion sense is quite well too. He usually wears suits and always looks sharp. He is into sports and his body looks great. He is not too muscular, just perfectly fit and I love this. I wonder how his kisses are like...

I live in an apartment in the same neigborhood where my friend and her father live. They are quite rich and live in a great villa. I am glad her father and mother are divorced. Her mother must be crazy to leave this rich and handsome lad. I live on my own and study in Athens. I came here with an erasmus program which is simply an international student exchange program. I met Sofia in the neigborhood and we are best friends ever since. She is a great friend. I was supposed to study here but I simply can't because there only one thing in my head: F*cking her dad.

Sofia decided to go to Santorini where her mother lived for a few months so her father will be alone at the villa for a while. We hugged before she left while his father leaned the door watching us. His face always looked so compassionate, almost fatherly when he looked at me. ''I can change this'', I said to myself. So for a few days, I simply just watched him from the balcony and windows. For now, I know at what time he has breakfast, exercises and leaves home and eventually, I know at what time he comes back home. Sometimes, he is not alone and that's not good. He comes back with some people then they talk and drink. They must be his friends. It's not good because I am literally jealous of those classy girls around him and also, I need him alone.

The very next day, he followed his routine and came back home at his regular time but his time alone, fortunately. I didn't want to wait no more so I had to take a step. With a small jar in my hand, I went to his door. I plotted to ask for some flour. I mean, why not? He opened the door and looked at me curiously. He is even better looking than I thought but since I am now closer, I can see the cute wrinkles around his eyes.

To my surprise, he didn't know English well. So we kind of had a weird conversation at the door. I had to describe flour but finally he could understand and almost moved back in the house with my jar but then he turned and said, ''It's cold, come''. Ok so my plan worked and I was happy as f*ck. He then pointed a giant L type sofa and told me to sit. He was looking for the flour I didn't need. I could see him from the open door of the kitchen. I went in and he turned and smiled at me. I stood right behind him, leaning on a big table.

I, then sat on the table and watched him trying to read what's on some packs. He looked like a Greek god for sure. F*ck it, I thought and removed my t-shirt, leaving my breasts out. When he turned to me, he stopped in shock and could say nothing. He just stared so I smiled at him and pulled him closer slowly. He was watching my breasts and he even grabbed one, then came closer and grabbed my face. He kissed me hard. It was passionate. He had a white shirt on and it needed to go. So I unbuttoned it while his tongue was in my mouth. His lips were so warm.

I removed the shirt and went for his belt and zipper. I could reach his boxer and caress his bulge with one hand then he made a sweet noise. Gosh, he is a moaner. I shivered when his warm mouth first met my tits. I laid my head back while he licked them. Then he took advantage and licked my neck too. He then pulled my pants down and finally the panties. He fucked me with his tongue for a while and it was the best cunnilingus I have ever received in my life. He surely is a pro at this. Then he pulled my hair and made me give him a long-ass blowjob. I licked him like I needed his juices to stay alive.

He then grabbed me, put me on the table and opened my legs again. He rubbed his big c*ck into my soaking wet p*ssy. He penetrated and moved his hips in and out slowly. I kissed him while moving my hips in harmony with his. I whispered in his ears ''I have been dreaming this moment for so long'' He groaned, Held my arms and turned me mumbling some Greek words I did not understand but I obeyed and bent on the table and he started penetrating my p*ssy from back. He pulled my hair and his lips made his way on my neck, he was kissing and licking it. I just moaned and obeyed. He then pressed my head on the table. I turned my face to him and now he looked at me with lust, the compassion went away real quick. He took me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom after a while and he kept fu*cking all my holes until morning.

-To be continued-