All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 03'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

This isn’t a marriage anymore, it’s just abuse: mental and physical.

Divorce her or forgive her and work on the marriage but if your spouse is afraid of you, then you’re doing it wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love reading the story

i love seeing her put in her place

RTR10RTR106 months ago

I agree with Whackdoodle. This really isn't a marriage anymore. Does he have ANY feelings for her anymore? I'm guessing not since he's abusing her so badly. Eventually she won't feel anything for him but hatred. And if the next chapter's synopsis is correct, he's going to do to her the exact same thing she did to him. I hate to say two wrongs don't make a right but in this case it's spot on. Can't get all high & mighty & abusive anymore if you fuck around too. Just divorce & move on. Their son doesn't need a timid, terrified, subservient mom & an abusive, bitter, brute for a dad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She cheats which yes is wrong but doesn’t give him the right to abuse his wife with the threat if she doesn’t accept it he will destroy her life she needs to take her son an run far away an her ass is proof to the police of domestic violence he should be locked up. I’m all for kinky sex but this is is abuse plain an simple an she’s scared of him terrified so has told herself she enjoys it as she sees no way out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm you it's time to lock a collar around neck. He should of had her stand in the corner for twenty minutes or so after the ass beating. Now after her blew his load, why not have her lick him clean??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this story. What the hell is up with all these comments about abuse? HELLO!! Did you read the category your in? Go read Loving Wives then. Jfc.

I'm a woman and I'm not abused and I LOVE thos story. Keep up the good work!

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG5 months ago

So, he takes everything out on his wife and lets the doctor buy his way out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.