Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky targets Alexa Bliss ahead of her match with Charlotte.
16.2k words
4.8
5.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

The WWE Women's locker room is a strange place. One where the hierarchy isn't always dictated by wins and loses, and how well you can keep a dick out of your ass reigns as the most important principle. Stronger women ass fucking the weaker women to show their dominance has been a staple of the locker room since way back in the late nineties, starting with Chyna and Sable. At the time, Sable was having trouble in her marriage and had run out of options when it came to pleasuring herself. She came to Chyna intending to keep the affair a secret, but that's not how the Ninth Wonder of the World thought it should go. Chyna convinced Sable to give her ass up in front of the entire locker room. Soon, she became Chyna's slave and others followed suit.

For decades that's how it's been. Tops and bottoms everywhere, with one woman reigning supreme at the tippy top of the hierarchy. Throughout her tenure, Chyna's strength was unmatched; her rule was unopposed and it remained that way until she left the company.

With no real alpha to take her place, bottoms looked to the closest thing they could find, which happened to be Trish Stratus. The Purveyor of Stratusfaction was the winningest wrestler at the time and she wasn't a complete bottom, which was basically the only requirement necessary to crown the alpha in 2002.

Unsurprisingly, Trish didn't last long, giving her massive, cock-addicted booty to Lita, who herself was also a delusional bottom. Back and forth they'd top each other, with neither of them feeling like anything special. After Chyna, they were pretty thin when it came to actual alpha women, okay?

Nevertheless, 2002-2006 was a very dark period plagued by a lack of dedicated butt-busters. Whether it was Trish and Lita, two delusional bottoms trading the spot back and forth, or stronger women like Jazz and Victoria taking the alpha spot, only to leave after a short spell. Eventually, Trish managed to turn things around and put together a decent run. She miraculously kept her asshole closed, so people began to gravitate to her. Going further, she was able to officially make Lita her bitch during this time and even managed to tame a certain newcomer by the name of Mickie James.

Yes, for several years, one of the biggest buttsluts known to man was the alpha female of WWE. But, it just went to show how pathetic the division really was back then. The entire "Divas" roster was filled with weakness and ineptitude and the hierarchy suffered because of it. Until Beth Phoenix made her debut.

The Glamazon spat in the face of said weakness, quickly taking control of several high-profile names. She topped anyone and everyone until all that remained was the pseudo-alpha, Trish. Stratus didn't go down without a fight though, no matter how many hours she stayed up each night thinking about Beth's dick. She fought it until the very end; until there was no avoiding it.

Trish kept winning matches, but that didn't stop her innate desire to be dominated, to be tamed, to present her holes to other women on a silver platter. Eventually, Trish remembered that her true calling in life was to worship superior women and as soon as that happened, she cracked. In what was a first and only type of occurrence, the reigning "alpha" begged to be someone else's bitch.

The WWE Hall of Famer's request was immediately accepted, but it didn't go without punishment. No, as the new alpha, Beth wanted to put the whore in her place for good. So, she came up with the genius idea of the dreaded "Locker Room Train". Every woman, regardless of standing would strap up, line up and take turns in Trish's ass. What followed was absolutely historic, as the former domme was gangbanged by the entire roster, destroying any thoughts about going above her station again. The effect of " The Train" was so powerful that Trish even ended her legendary career early, just so she could serve Beth full-time.

Time would move on and true alpha females became a more common occurrence. Eventually, Beth would suffer the same fate as Trish; though she wasn't already broken beforehand, she wouldn't survive the Locker Room Train. Once again, "the Train" would result in an alpha worshipping another, with Beth getting addicted to her successor, AJ Lee. As AJ came into power, she saw the devastation that the Train could cause and outlawed anybody from using it again, all in the name of protecting herself. And it worked, the Train was never again used on the Main Roster, even long after AJ had fallen to Paige and Paige had fallen to The Bellas.

This brings us to the here and now, with Nikki and Brie's eventual conqueror as the supreme ruler, Charlotte Flair. But, as we know, Charlotte has an immensely talented challenger approaching in The Man, Becky Lynch, who's become obsessed with not only getting back the Raw Women's Title but also officially claiming the alpha spot. She has her chance at Money in the Bank; if she loses, Becky will belong to Charlotte for as long as The Queen wants, likely meaning forever. But if she wins, there'll be nothing stopping her from taking every cherry Charlotte has to offer.

After upstaging The Queen in their gangbang of Asuka, Becky was looking to chip away at that impenetrable armor even further. There were few good ways she would have accomplished this, but none would've felt better than turning Charlotte's chief lieutenant, her partner-in-crime Alexa Bliss, into her bitch.

Becky had a few options when bringing the idea to reality. The easiest obviously would've been to hold the tiny girl down and remind her of her past by force. But, not only would that be rape, but it would also break the code of ethics set forth by Chyna and the other trailblazers of the hierarchy system. More importantly, however, it would be grounds for Charlotte to call upon the first Train in eight years. Not good; if she was going to do this, it would have to be calculated. Charlotte couldn't find out about it until after Alexa had already broken and for sure, more than anything else, the earning of Lexi's bubble butt had to be authentic.

The best and truest way to earn the rights to someone else's ass had always been by winning a match where that person had put their ass on the line. A tactic that had been used for ages by lower-tier girls to try and gain the upper hand against legitimate tops. Because when asses were on the line, all that mattered was the result. It didn't matter if shenanigans were afoot, nor did it matter if the match was won by count-out. If you lose, you become the winner's bitch for that night and that's all there is to it.

Normally, Charlotte never allowed Alexa to bet her ass, but luckily for the Bex-ploder, The Queen was spending two weeks away from the company quarantining due to the contraction of a certain pandemic-causing virus. Surely she'd instructed her assistant to avoid any challenges until her return, but with Charlotte gone, nobody could stop Becky from somehow forcing Lexi into a wager. All she needed was the means, something interesting enough to trick the overly-cautious Bliss into betting her sweet booty. And then, it hit her! Becky would bet her ass permanently.

Ah yes, the "get rich quick" scheme of the WWE; incredibly risky, but if you believe in yourself, your dreams would become a reality. Rarely did anyone ever pass up on the chance to take complete and perpetual ownership over someone else. Normally, not even Becky would've been desperate enough to bet her ass permanently, just for a chance to get in Charlotte's head. But, since she already had to bet her everlasting freedom to even get the PPV match, Becky was more than willing to do it here, as well. At this point it was all or nothing; if she doesn't have what it takes to beat Alexa, there was no point in even challenging Charlotte.

Now that Becky had a plan in place, all she needed to do was wait. The next episode of Monday Night Raw was just around the corner and it served as the perfect time and place to put her plan into action. She just needed to wait three days; then, all of the pieces would fall into place.

***

-Raw, Three Weeks until the PPV-

Over the weekend, Becky contacted the management office and requested a one-on-one encounter with Bliss. It was an easy match to make since both women were on the same brand and after last week, what better way to show off the returning Becky Lynch than to have her in Singles Action©. Although they also booked a promo segment earlier in the night, that way she could further her on-screen rivalry along. Nevertheless, she got what she wanted; now she just needed to find and luckily, Becky knew just the place to look.

Well, the women's locker room, of course! Where else would Bliss be? Not a day went by where she viciously rammed her girlcock up some shameless whore's ass. Every Monday, without fail, somebody would be on the other end of Lexi's dick, proudly begging for more. Since the only properly excluded area was the dressing room, there was no doubt that's where she'd be.

Becky pulled into the arena, dressed in her best activewear, ready and willing to remind Alexa of her true purpose in life. First, though, she made sure to see if Alexa's car was already parked and sure enough, there it was, all the way in the back of the lot. Grabbing her bag from her vehicle, Lynch headed to the testing location for clearance. After a quick test and temperature check, Becky was admitted access into the building. She immediately headed for the women's locker room.

Before her pregnancy, The Man was never this early, but she knew from her time that Alexa was always the very first woman to arrive. Apparently, Bliss had this really important skin-care routine that called for an incredibly long shower with deep cleansing. Also, she preferred to do lots of warm-up exercises to keep herself from tiring out. Becky wasn't sure on all the details; she'd never actually heard the whole story from Alexa, just tidbits from Charlotte and the others. Regardless, Little Miss Bliss always showed up far earlier than everyone else, which means she wasn't expecting Becky to have arrived so soon.

The RelentLass one practically dashed through the backstage area, ducking and dodging everyone to get to her destination. Good thing her cardio was on point because a lesser athlete would have struggled to endure the rigorous ten-minute speed walk. Eventually, she made it to the locker room and when she did, Becky wasted no time swinging the door open.

Empty! The room was empty, not a person in sight! Even the lockers were empty, except for one. Sure enough, after a brief inspection, everything there belonged to Alexa, which meant that she was, in fact, here. Bliss had arrived, set her bag down, and hurried somewhere. "Perhaps to get a coffee?" Becky thought to herself. Everyone knew how much the little bitch loved her caffeine. Yes, surely that had to be it, she was off getting whatever they had in catering resembling a cappuccino, patiently waiting for the bottoms to arrive. Just as Becky was preparing to continue her hunt for Bliss, she remembered one key detail of why The Goddess comes so early in the first place. To take a long, skin-friendly shower before the show.

Though it seems counterintuitive to start with a shower, Becky didn't rule out the possibility. She figured it was best to check there first, since, if Alexa was hiding there, then Becky would've had to walk all the way back just to find her. It was worth a look, for sure.

The showering area in the locker room they've been using was located down a long hallway that branched off of the locker room itself. A unique design, which also put into use individual showers, as well. It was designed to protect the privacy of its users. lt was a damn shame that Becky was willing to pop in on Bliss when she was less than decent. Not that it mattered, given the nature of the locker room, but it was still a privacy violation anyway.

Becky briskly trekked down the empty corridor and as she drew closer, the sound of a running shower became clearer and clearer. But, it wasn't the only sound she heard. At first, this second sound was practically inaudible, but as she approached the entrance to the washroom, Becky could tell exactly what those once mysterious sounds were. It was the sound of Alexa Bliss moaning aloud in pure pleasure.

That sneaky little vixen! Becky quietly laughed about Bliss' bogus "skin-care routine", which was just an excuse for Alexa to get herself off when she was alone. There was no way she could simply confront Alexa now, absolutely not! This was far too good not to take an unnoticed gander at, so that's what Becky planned to do. What she didn't plan for, however, was what awaited her on the other side of the door.

Stealthy turning the handle, the door crept open. As expected, the other showers were empty. Alexa's shower couldn't be seen from just opening the door; Bliss made sure to take the shower farthest to the right, completely out of initial view. Probably to give herself time to adjust if someone happened to barge in. Luckily for Bex, Lexi could very easily be heard, so she could easily get the jump on the tiny blonde bitch. Get the jump she did; Alexa was completely unaware of her presence and didn't stop pleasuring herself for a moment. But, it was how The Goddess was pleasuring herself that threw Becky off guard.

With her eyes widening, The Man shockingly looked on as Alexa Bliss shamelessly toyed a long, purple silicone dildo in and out of her starved asshole. At first, Becky couldn't believe her eyes, but the doubt didn't last long. After all, everyone knew Alexa's history in NXT and they all knew that, deep down, she was probably still an asswhore. Becky's eyes soon returned to their normal state, with a cold, calculated smirk forming instead. It was then that she realized just how easy her conquest of Little Miss Bliss was going to be.

During her time in NXT, Alexa was the biggest buttwhore around, and honestly, she wouldn't have had it any other way. Anybody as cute and feminine as Little Miss Bliss always made for an easier target, but it was that perfectly rounded bubble butt that made her the easiest target of all. No sane woman would've let an ass like that go to waste, which made it clear why she spent so much time on all fours, being dominated by anyone who wasn't in her same position.

Be it alphas, switches, or even higher-tier bottoms, Alexa gladly welcomed all-comers with open arms and, more importantly, a gaping asshole. But, eventually, what happened to her was what seemed to happen to many a legendary bottom; a main roster pushed led to an extraordinary redemption arc of sorts. Bliss' movie-star good looks, mixed with her innate on-screen charisma and excellent mic skills led to the company investing a lot of time and effort into making her look like a big deal. As usual, The Goddess let it get to her head.

The old Lexi was seemingly gone, replaced by a championship and match-winning machine, who'd go on to hold both brand's titles multiple times. That's when she received the offer of a lifetime: a deal to partner up with Charlotte Flair. That way, neither woman would have to worry about anybody coming after them; it created a two-on-one situation every time. However, this seemed like a ridiculous offer to any aspiring top; surely she would've been aiming to be the alpha herself, right? No matter how good the protection was, she would never truly rank above Charlotte.

Alas, she accepted the deal, and, for the last few years, she's been Charlotte's chief flunky, with her only vulnerable moments coming during any of The Queen's absences. Luckily for Bliss, there weren't any legit alpha contenders on Raw while Charlotte was injured because, as we now know, she likely would've cracked. "Once a cocksleeve, always a cocksleeve," Becky thought to herself as she whipped out her phone and quickly scrolled to her camera reel. Picture after incriminating picture was taken, all in the name of evidence. Now, no longer was it necessary for Becky to wager a lifetime guarantee on her ass. Nope, now Alexa would have no choice but to bend over, right here and right now.

With all of her evidence in order, this was probably where Becky should've interrupted The Goddess. But honestly, the view was just way too fucking hot not to enjoy it, at least for the time being. Watching that perfect bubble butt jiggle and bounce each time the toy was thrust inside her. The presumably warm water causing her tan skin to glisten. The cute moans that said so little, but were evidence of so much more. Bliss always was a sexy little slut; her being a top was a real disservice to the women that would've fought so hard to take control of her.

Alexa was so lost in pleasure; there was no chance that she could notice Becky. Especially since her eyes were closed throughout the whole affair. Actively groping her lovely tits and teasing her tiny pink nipples, The Goddess was deep in a zone. Alexa began to pick up the pace at which she slammed the toy into her hole. The resistance was minimal at best and completely nonexistent at worst; this must have been a regular occurrence for her. Not too regular though, because an orgasm seemed to be fast approaching. Okay, now was a good time to interrupt.

"Whatcha up to, Lexi?" Becky redundantly grilled, shooting inside the room with a large, confident smile across her face.

Little Miss Bliss' face turned the brightest shade of red as she scrambled to come up with an explanation. Trying her best to cover her body, she failed to stop the dildo from slowly falling out of her ass and plopping onto the floor. Becky nearly burst out laughing at the sight of this, mostly because it made her look like such a slut.

Still attempting to save face, Alexa stammered, "L-Listen... Becky I-I can explain! Okay, there's a r-rational explanation for this!"

"Yeah, lass, I can explain it too! You got a hankerin' fer an ass fookin', huh?"

"N-no! It's not like that, seriously! What do you want, anyway!" Bliss exclaimed, settling into the early stages of one of her trademark temper tantrums.

"Well, I was gonna come and talk with ya 'bout our match tonight and umm... offer a little wager of sorts."

Crossing her arms like the annoying cheerleader in some nineties teen movie, Alexa declared, "Hell no! You know the rule, no bets! And why would you wanna bet your ass this close to your big match with the alpha?"

Becky grinned wickedly before answering, "Bliss, I knew ya wouldn't want to and, ya shouldn't. Obviously ya can't beat me. But, that's the thing, you don't have to now because instead, I'm gonna gimme that asshole right here and now. "

"Like hell I will! You can't make me do anything, you're not the alpha!" Alexa shouted, angrily stomping for foot down to the floor below.

"We'll have it your way then. That's okay, Bliss! You refuse to give up your ass the easy way, that's fine. I'll just show everyone this little number here!" Becky announced, flashing her phone a bit before swiping through the photos she'd taken. In a display of her immaturity, Alexa reached for the phone but was quickly denied by the larger, more powerful woman.

"Nope, ya can't have this, lass," Becky cackled. "Now, I could be a real bitch and forward this to every woman on the roster. They'd see it and inevitably try to take ya fer themselves. Which, in turn, could lead to a double ass bummin', possibly a triple ass bummin'. I mean, who knows, Bliss, maybe they'll all just run that ol' Train on ya. 'Cause this kind of evidence isn't enough for yer precious alpha to save ya!"

Realizing the situation she now found herself in, Alexa begged, "Stop! Please! God, please don't show anybody those, okay! It... was just a one-time thing! Honestly! So- so let's not act rash, alright? We'll do this fairly, m'kay? We'll put our asses on the line later and everything will be fine!" She wasn't exactly mature for her age, but Alexa was well aware of the situation she found herself in and, in true chicken shit nature, was trying desperately to get herself out of it.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers