Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Goddess had been hoping that Becky would be merciful and ease her cock in. Perhaps her denial had brought on such harshness, something Alexa began to dwell on as she desperately tried to block out the pain. An excruciation that only grew as more of The Man's massive rubber dick filled that tiny hole, which further aggravated the blonde's harrowing shrieks.

Adding fuel to the fire, Becky aimed those aforementioned beaten and bruised buttcheeks, promptly bringing her right hand down on the matching cheek while adding, "There ya go, lass! That'll take yer mind off it!" Needless to say, but it didn't. If anything, thinking about how un-clever Becky was doing more to help. In reality, nothing could stop the punishment she was going through. It's a brutal, unrelenting waiting game that can't be won or lost, only survived. Lexi knew this and, to an even greater extent, so did Becky. Becky more so, due to the many times she'd risen, only to fall back down the latter and bottom out.

When taking an anal assault daily, your asshole begins to adapt. But, just like with anything else, the human body will always revert to its base form; the "day-one launch", per se. Becky's near two-year streak was by far her longest since signing with WWE, with her last time bottoming taking place at Royal Rumble 2019 to the now uber-slut, Asuka. But, Alexa? She hadn't taken anything remotely this big, let alone with this much force. Her teensy, reverted butthole was, quite literally, being ripped open. Being rushed into accommodating something ten times the size it was designed to. But, as she already knew, it was a waiting game.

Alexa was the ace bottom, she'd been down this road before and come out on the other side completely hooked. Which, the more she thought about it, the more she tried to convince herself was a bad, BAD thing. But at this rate, nothing was worse than the current feeling of having her most private hole being torn apart, being helplessly violated, with nobody around to rescue her. The Goddess, just a toy for the predatorial Man to use and abuse and, presumably, throw away once her worth had been realized. Being a cocksleeve for a stronger woman... a source of pleasure to be enjoyed by a REAL woman. To be under a true alpha contender's control. With that, the pain began to fade away.

Not completely, but as Alexa got lost in endless ways to describe her current position, submissive thoughts yet again flooded her conscience. What started as a woeful description of her current situation transformed into the early stages of acceptance of said situation. In reality, the pain hadn't actually faded. The adorably submissive Disney enthusiast was merely beginning to embrace the pain, to enjoy the pain. To relapse on the feeling of being stretched out, which had been Becky's plan all along. The look on her face said it all, only further proved when Becky finally forced the final inch of her massive rod up that once-narrow chute.

Becky re-adjusted her position, changing from her current kneeling into a crouching-type of a deal. This was done mostly to give herself leverage, but it was a huge enhancement on Alexa's experience, as well. With the entirety of that cock lodged up her backdoor, the actual pain was greater than ever. She didn't feel the full brunt, but the effects were still evident, only beginning to soothe due to The Man's change in stance.

Now in the ideal position, Becky could finally put her Lexi-breaking formula into action. Thus began the slow, methodical retraction of every single inch of that monstrosity, taking the time to admire Alexa's asshole as it slowly began to relax and adjust to her length and girth. Bliss was still incredibly tight, which was understandable given the amount of time she's spent being protected by Charlotte, tricking everyone into believing she was an actual top. Nevertheless, it made removing that cock just as much of a process as it was to stuff it in. While it was a challenge, it did make for an incredible sight, one that dommes never got tired of seeing.

That poor little asshole clinging to Becky's dick, as if it was its life support. It was this sight that made using lube a no-go for Becky; with lube, she would easily slide in and out. Maybe not right away, but with a few good thrusts and someone trained in the art of stretching out bums, it would be smooth sailing after only a handful of minutes. But, this way, The Man got to enjoy herself, to take pleasure in the meandering pace at which her dick was yanked out until...pop!

Out flopped that cock, leaving Alexa's hole in the worst possible state: gaped. There was work to be done, obviously, but it was a start! But that was just the floor show; for bottoms like Alexa, gaping was an art form. Just getting your hole stretched was only half the battle, and any true gape artist knew that there was a technique that could be done by the bottom to ensure that the biggest gape possible was always presented to their owner. A technique which Alexa had mastered in the past. Time heals all wounds, except those of the mind, and Becky was sure that for little Lexi, leaving her backdoor abysmally dilated was like riding a bike.

So, she decided to put that theory to the test. Kneeling back down, Becky parted those meaty, batter cheeks like the Red Sea before demanding, "GAPE!!" Naturally, Alexa was incredibly conflicted. A part of her, dare I say the majority of her, dangerously wanted to gape her little butthole as wide as possible. But that smaller, less-imposing part of her knew that as soon as she did, it would be a wrap for her.

Alexa loved to gape or, more accurately, she was addicted to gaping. So much so that she'd even tried to gape herself on those puny, five-inch dildos she'd been toying around with. It played heavily into her aforementioned attention kink, except gaping wasn't like having her ass admired or even spanked. No, gaping was where she got to shine, where the most hands-on attention would always be shown. Turning her slutty butt into a crater was, more than anything, be it getting fucked or being an object of a domme's pleasure, her calling in life.

That addiction to gaping was what led to that fateful night where she requested The Train. What allowed her to embrace her reality as an object of pleasure for the entire roster to use whenever and wherever. Five, ten, twenty, forty, up to and past one-hundred sheathings and consequential unsheathings led to her biggest gapes ever, to the point where she could easily fit the entire lengths of at least three cocks. That was the most she'd ever tried, but there was always room to improve. Her safety didn't matter, so long as her asshole grew, so did her morale. A gaping Lexi was a happy Lexi, and if it took thirty girls taking turns on her to make it a reality, then that's what she'd have to go through.

The wanting to expand her butt was so powerful, it even overcame any thoughts of Charlotte's trust. At this moment Charlotte was gone, unabashedly replaced by that wanting, which rapidly grew into a needing. It became more apparent than ever that her only option was to choose. One option resulted in the pleasuring of one individual, the alpha. The other resulted in the pleasuring of everyone else, including herself. After everything she'd been through tonight and some minor contemplation, Alexa's choice was clear, shining brightly in front of her like a beacon of hope.

While Alexa was given her options, Becky watched on, patiently waiting for that sphincter to begin to spread apart on its own. Normally, she would've just repeated the process until Lexi gave in, just like she had with the spanking. But, The Goddess was close to breaking and The Man could sense it. So she waited, eagle-eyed until the smallest, hardly noticeable movements were made. Within a nano-second, the unnoticeable became incredibly apparent, as the early stages of Alexa's monumental relapse began to form. Her asshole quivered as it slowly stretched apart; Becky could tell that sure enough, Lexi was pushing out with every ounce of might her little body could muster.

What resulted was one of, if not THE, most pathetic gape Bex had ever seen from Alexa. She wasn't a top way back when Bliss was still finding her way as a bottom, so she only remembered those legendary craters from the seasoned veteran Alexa. What currently sat face down, ass up in front of her was something reminiscent of that rookie, noobish-Alexa, which presented the fiery-haired fighter with a truly excellent, mouth-water prospect. Here she was, in the flesh, getting to reshape the greatest buttslut in WWE history.

Alexa stayed completely silent throughout all of this; her attempt, Becky's viewing, the whole shebang. It was as if there was still that small part of her that hadn't given up, that was still holding on to her dominant self. Quite literally, she'd all but admitted defeat. This was where a less experienced top would've dropped the ball, but Becky? She was well aware that Alexa had not fully broken yet. Bliss had submitted, but the whole of her mind was still intact. Given a few good tops again and she could easily recover. That was an unacceptable future!

So, instead of dwelling on that sorry excuse of a gape for too long, Becky set her mind on bettering it. Improving it by pummeling that hole until even a born-again bottom like Bliss wouldn't have any trouble spreading it out. As always, Becky wasted no time, driving her cock into the tiny blonde's booty. The initial penetration was much smoother this time, which made it all the easier to officially begin sodomizing the diminutive diva's perfect bubble butt.

Slowly at first, just like all good sessions started. Focusing on long, drawn-out strokes as she eased the rest of her cock in, inch by inch. During the first entry, Becky's strap-on hadn't been buried in Lexi's ass long enough to fully stretch it out; this was the focus of act two. She wanted to widen that slutty hole as much as possible; she wanted the supposed "top" to enjoy every bit of her violation. Judging by the sounds The Goddess was making, Becky's plan of attack was working.

Those disturbing shrieks of displeasure not only seemed to be a thing of the past, but they were completely non-existent by now. Even as more of that dick defiled her bum with each thrust, defying the belief of what assholes were truly capable of. Bliss' enjoyment only seemed to grow. Bex was hardly going all out but was only further proof that she was taking the correct approach to break the little cunt. That became more apparent than ever the moment that first moan left her mouth.

Becky heard it, plain as day. The room was particularly silent, even the fucking had been kept to a lower decibel level. So both women picked up on the soft, sensual display of Bliss' obvious enjoyment. Yes, her pain had long since faded away; The Man was entering the final stretch. Now was the time to act, so, having heard that moan, Becky began to pick up the pace.

Slowly but surely, her hips began to move faster and eventually, even shoving the entire length in with each thrust. The build-up: starting intimately before evolving into animalistic and vile anal destruction. That was the way Alexa preferred to be fucked, something Becky hadn't dared to forget. The Man was entering the early stages of the latter now, using her dominant hand to further force the little blonde's head into the ground as not only the velocity but the force of each stroke increased.

Soon, Becky's thighs were easily reaching her target's bum, bashing into that thick, quaking booty until Alexa was nothing more than a whimpering mess. Getting pounded like this was everything she remembered it to be, every bit as enthralling as it was five years ago when she made a career out of such acts. Every devastating thrust opening her hole wider and wider, not stopping until "open" became the hole's natural state. With each passing second, the prospect of being Becky's permanent asswhore became more appealing to the point where any moment now, Alexa was sure she would openly declare that her butt was the property of The Man.

While Bliss was falling deeper and deeper, however, Becky was still focused on the task at hand. Bex wasn't a mind reader, and though she could sense that Harley Quinn-cosplaying harlot was enjoying herself, that didn't mean it was time to let up. If anything, it meant Becky needed to take it one step further. She'd given the little bitch's whorehole a taste of her cock at max strength, and now it was time to capitalize. It was time to try out that gape, one more time.

After going full speed just seconds prior, Becky began to slow that frantic pace, before easing into a complete halt. Which, in turn, led to an absolute extraction of her cock altogether. Finally releasing Bliss' head from the cold pavement, Becky took a step back to admire her handiwork, playfully smacking that bubbly booty a few times before spreading each cheek once more. Needless to say, even Becky Lynch herself was impressed by the abuse she'd imparted in such short order. That once small, pristine backdoor had expanded three times the size that it was before. Incredible! This was still the hole of NXT's Glitter Goddess, after all. Or more affectionately named by the roster, The Gaping Goddess.

She always did have the largest, most beautiful gapes of all time and even five years of rough abandonment wasn't enough to change that. The only difference was that Alexa wasn't quite as young, or permanently stretched as she was back in those days, so her butt didn't have the same bounce-back to quickly close up as it did then. Instead, it was just proliferated, and would probably stay that way for at least the next twenty-four hours. But even still, Lexi could do better; she knew it and so did Becky.

Even in its current state, feeling the cold air as it passed in and out her cavernous orifice, she felt the sense to try harder. So, this time without being asked, Alexa pushed out, opening that hole to the nth degree. It was a gorgeous sight! So gorgeous, it nearly brought a tear to Becky's eye. As Lexi grunted, pushing with everything she had, the once-narrow passageway transformed into an empty void of dark nothingness. The two had stayed silent for a while, but after this, Becky couldn't help but give some verbal commendation.

"Aww, way to go Lexi! That's my little bumslut! Gapin' yer arse nice and good fer yer mistress!" Becky half-praised, half-taunted. This cause Alexa to finally pipe up, answering on instinct alone as the ecstasy of gaping her bum crept throughout every inch of her tiny body.

"I-I'm not... I'm... T-thanks, I guess," She reluctantly uttered, still refusing to loom her eventual owner in the eye. No doubt she was still ashamed of herself for falling so low in just one day. Of course, one could argue that she never fell at all, but was just letting go of the laughable facade that was Alexa Bliss: dominant top. However, she was yet to see it that way. But Becky knew, in time, that she'd be embracing that cock. Preferably a short time. But first, some further prodding was in order.

"Yer very welcome, lass. And I'm glad yer talkin' again, after doin' whatever ya could to avoid embracin' yer new role as my bitch. Yep, as I said, it's good that ya are talkin' cause now, I can ask this and get a real answer. Do ya want me to gape yer hole again, Lexi?" Unfortunately, silence once again ensued, as the inner turmoil seemed to be taking over again. In reality, Alexa just didn't know how to answer correctly. Of course, she knew that the right answer was yes, but there had to be more substance to her response than that.

Becky was probably looking for an, "Oh fuck yes! Please use my slutty hole and stretch it wider than ever!", and honestly, Alexa just couldn't find those exact words. Before she could find them though, Becky piped up once again.

Putting on a more soothing, welcoming voice, Bex continued, "Aww c'mon, Bliss, don't be shy! This is a judgment-free zone! There's no one else here and I'm certainly not gonna make fun of somebody puttin' their best interest first. So go ahead, tell me what ya want, and I'll give it to ya tenfold." After a few tense, silent seconds, the words finally came to Alexa and, when they did, she wasted no time proclaiming them to her brand new mistress.

"Please... for... for the love of God please fuck me! PLEASE! I'll do anything, I swear! Just please fuck me over and over and over and over and gape my fucking hole! OH GOD YES!! PLEASE MAKE ME GAPE AGAIN!!" Alexa gushed, seemingly letting out five years of pent-up frustration. Even as Becky tried to interject, the shameless re-awoken whore just continued to beg.

"You'll gape again, won't you Becky? Huh? Please, I'll do anything! I'll be your bitch, I'll show all the others who I belong to! Fuck it, I'll even personally text Charlotte a pic of me stretching my slutty little butt for you! I'll tell her all about how you turned me into your whore, just please, NEVER STOP GAPING ME!!" The statements coming out of her mouth were so lewd and vulgar, they even made Becky blush! But no doubt, this little slut was running a mile a minute trying to make up for the lost time. Bex was sure was going to stop until she got what she wanted, and luckily for Alexa, Becky was happy to gift it to her.

Yes, The Man knew the perfect way to shut her new slave up. By shoving the entire length of her cock back up that hole, all in one stroke. The Gaping Goddess gasped in both shock and excitement, but mostly the latter. Boy, did she have the biggest weight lifted off her shoulders now, not having to pretend to be something she wasn't. Now relaxing her asshole and embracing the cock inside it, Alexa began to throw her ass back against it, further proving two things. Firstly the obvious, she was a total bottom once more. Secondly, it proved that Becky had officially won!

Becky Lynch, The Man, Becky 2 Belts, The Champ Champ, had successfully broken the alpha's, right-hand woman. She'd turned Charlotte's chief lieutenant into her bitch! Her work was done and now, all that remained was to have fun with her first new pet in over a year. And fun it was, taking control over someone she'd called a rival.

Just a week ago, Becky returned and the first thing she noticed was Alexa, brutally fucking Natalya, a.k.a. one of Becky's favorite pets. At that moment, she looked at The Goddess with respect, even daring to feel the tiniest amount of envy, as well. But now, Becky was more impressed with herself than ever. Despite what would've been believed, Alexa Bliss was a surprisingly tough nut to crack, due to her sustained partnership with Charlotte. Yet here she was, broken and loving it, without an ounce of dignity to be had.

As Alexa shamelessly bounced her whore butt back to ensure maximum penetration force was maintained, she boldly moaned, yelped, squealed, and even screamed in joy; whatever it took to show how much she appreciated her new mistress. Her new role in life was crystal clear; now, until the end of time, her holes would belong to Becky. She wanted nothing more, so long as this infinite and remarkable pleasure never wavered. By the looks of things, it wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Instead, it was merely swapped out for Bliss's favorite pleasure all: another round world-class gaping.

"GO!" Bex demanded plainly; luckily Alexa knew exactly what was being asked of her. She quickly expanded her asshole once more, giving herself another blissful gaping fix. The little whore was eager to show off her destroyed passage, something that put a smile on Becky's face.

"Mmm, good girl. Good little lass! Ya ready for me to bum ya again?" Becky asked, to which Alexa immediately replied with a "Yes, Mistress!" Music to Becky's ears, especially since it would be the first of many times she planned on hearing that lovely phrase.