Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If ya don't speak up soon Lexi, I'm gonna get bored! Annnd ya don't want that! 'Cause if I get bored, I'm gonna have to find someone else to satisfy myself with!" That was when Alexa's subconscious jumped back into control. She was never going to admit it without a little help, the likes of which her heart would never give her. But her head? Absolutely! Just as she was about to sing like a canary, The Man served up one final round of vicious smacks, with each one echoing throughout the empty room. They weren't rapid-fire, though. Each of Becky's booming palm strikes was slow and calculated; every impact drove Little Miss Bliss further and further.

The cries and screams of agony had long since disappeared, but even the yelps were gone now. All that remained were the tiniest, cutest little moans Becky had ever heard. The most satisfying part? Alexa hadn't even noticed that she was now openly adoring getting her booty spanked. Lexi was an attention whore, after all, and with so much *ahem* hands-on attention being shown, it was only a matter of time before it became too much for her to bear. Now she was finally ready to give an honest answer

"One last chance, Bliss! Yes or No?! Do ya like when I paddle yer lil' bum like this!" Becky demanded an answer and, at long last, she would get the one she wanted.

"Ohh Y-yes... yes I-I do but..." Alexa replied openly and honestly. And my, oh my, did the open-ended nature of said response sound like music to Becky's ears!

Becky crept around until her face was adjacent to The Goddess'. Taking a handful of blonde hair and yanking hard, The Man huskily asked, "But... what, Bliss?" She knew exactly where that "but" was going, but as always, it was far more satisfying to hear the pathetic submissive's fall from grace.

Without thinking, Alexa continued, "Fuck! Okay, I-I... like when you spank my butt, alright!? But, but... n-nevermind!" Damn! Just as victory was in her grasp, too. Becky's stark beam quickly transformed into an anger-filled scowl. She was so close to getting Little Miss Bliss to crack, but Alexa managed to get her consciousness back on track just in the nick of time. Apparently, this was going to be a little harder than Becky had hoped. Even with visual evidence against her, Alexa still seemed to be clinging to that last bit of hope to remain a top when tonight was said and done. Futile! Becky knew it and, if she was going to prove it, she'd need to take it a step further. She had to act on that "but" that Alexa had teased. Becky needed to finish off the little bitch by taking her useless asshole, once and for all. But first, preparations were in order.

Lexi wasn't completely tight back there, she'd been toying her ass earlier with a pretty good size dildo. But, no amount of sensual trifling could've prepared her for the brutal ass-destruction that awaited, especially considering how empty her backdoor has been over the last few years. Some good, old-fashioned loosening would surely do the trick, though! But first, some more taunting from the RelentLass one.

Delivering one final smack to that ravishing rump, Becky ranted, "Ah, Bliss, yer immaturity never ceases to amuse me! This little game of cat and mouse will never get old, trust me! So, the longer ya refuse to concede, the further ya put yerself at risk of someone else comin' in here. And we don't want that do we, lass?"

Alexa quickly piped up, "Hell no!" which received a brief, but menacing snicker from The Man. No doubt Lexi was worried that someone would see her and spill the tea to Charlotte themselves.

"No, no, no, Little Miss Bliss doesn't want anyone else to see this! To see ya squirmin', to see yer transformation into the shameless anal whore we both sorely missed. Deny it, I dare ya! Hell, I want ya to deny it, 'cause it's gonna make it all that sweeter when yer beggin' to cum on my cock!"

"Seriously?" Bliss shockingly retorted. "That's not me anymore! You'll see, I'll hold out! I'll earn your respect!" Alexa answered almost instinctively. She wasn't sure where this defiance was coming from, considering she'd just admitted to enjoying being spanked, but it was more than welcomed.

Becky, who'd circled around The Goddess and was now face to face with her, replied, "Ooh, still got a lotta fight left, huh? I thought just spankin' yer butt like old times would've been enough, but no? Yer still hangin' tough? Defiant even?" Though The Man blamed it on Alexa's internal struggle to embrace her true self, Becky's inability to put what should've been an easy target away was merely proof of the rust she was yet to shake off. Not only had it been a year since she'd really topped, but it had been even longer since she'd truly broken someone. Not to mention the huge amount of respect she lost when Charlotte took over during her absence.

Alexa was supposed to be an easy target, a deer with a limp, hunted by Becky with a high-grade Smith & Wesson. Add in the solo fun she was having before and this should've been an effortless, unchallenging breaking. This upset Becky; even though she hadn't touched Lexi's asshole yet, she was pissed that the little bitch hadn't broken yet. It was just further proof of the dedication Becky had and the high standards she set for herself. She knew Alexa would be hers by the end of the night, but even this much resistance irked The Man because of those standards. The supposed failure kept her motivated which in turn kept her confident.

After several moments of awkward silence, Alexa finally responded, "I'm not gonna break, you'll see! I'm a real top and after tonight is over, I'll make sure to tell the REAL alpha all about your little attack. Blackmail or not, she'll see to it that you're put in your place," Alexa's insolence was just further proof that the wannabe-top had gotten too big for her britches, not just in the last few moments, but throughout her entire main roster run. Luckily, she had the perfect person to silence her for good.

"I just love how ya think Charlotte is the answer to everythin'. It's cute, really it is! But, it's only so cute 'cause it further proves how submissive ya truly are. Ya rely so heavily on the alpha to protect ya from the other big, bad tops. Without Charlotte, yer slutty arse would've been gettin' passed around from cock to cock a long time ago!" Becky suggested, much to the chagrin of Alexa, who wanted so badly to keep this string of defiant statements going. But alas, all she could do was stay quiet and accept Becky's words. And with that, any bravado she had faded away.

Usually, this would've been where Becky continued the verbal onslaught, but it was obvious her opponent had enough. At least for the time being, Little Miss Bliss was silenced, meaning The Man could finally dive into the meat and potatoes of this session. Yep, Becky decided it was high time she got herself some of Lexi's bitch-hole.

Becky knelt behind The Goddess again, spreading those meaty, battered cheeks to reveal Alexa's asshole, still saturated by a mixture of shower water and Bliss' heavenly juices. Yet another fantastic sight, but not nearly as fantastic as it was once Becky pressed her middle finger against that welcoming hole and pushed it inside her anal canal. Beautiful, as were the soft, pathetic moans Bliss let out, which acted as a desperate cry for help more than anything else. A desperate cry for more. Alexa's reactions were further proof that her being anything more than a complete bottom was merely a facade. No real top would ever find this much pleasure from a single finger, especially considering Becky hadn't even begun to move yet. She wasn't even trying to hide it, either; Lexi appeared more relieved than anything. So much for holding out; Becky chuckled at the thought of Alexa being strong enough to survive the night with her mind intact.

Little Miss Bliss was such a weak-willed woman, one who could barely hide her darkest desires from people she saw once a week. Now, despite everything she'd said, she was already beginning to lose her wits. Just Becky's small finger was enough to spark the craving for another.

On that note, the ease at which Becky was able to slide her middle finger up that chute meant that she would just as easily fit another. Knowing Lexi's history, she would be just fine taking The Man's entire fist with only moderate preparation. Hell, Becky could probably get away with shoving a cock up that slutty hole right now, if only she wasn't trying to take ownership over Alexa. Surely, any pain would eventually give way to intense and overwhelming pleasure, but Becky had to ensure that, no matter what, Alexa was completely broken. The spanking earlier showed that she wasn't necessarily averse to pain, but Becky was always better safe than sorry.

However, time was of the essence, so without warning, Becky retracted her digit until she had enough space to pair her index finger with it. Sure enough, the second slipped right in. Once they both were lodged in as deep as possible, she finally began to finger fuck Charlotte's chief lieutenant. And my, oh my, did the Queen's "protection policy" love every second of it.

This was far from the biggest thing she's taken in her ass since becoming a top, but it was still Alexa's first time bottoming in years. Sure, a dildo was much larger than the pair of Becky's small, dainty fingers. But, there was something about having the pace dictated for her, about giving herself away that gave a far more satisfying sensation. For the first time in a long time, Alexa was the object of someone else's pleasure and it was only the beginning. A sign of things to come.

Becky, with her years of elite topping experience, could see the drastic change coming from a mile away, but not even she could've predicted how fast the change took place. Gone was the uppity, brazen Goddess who defiantly proclaimed that she would survive the night with her mind intact. Now, roughly ten minutes later, here she was with two fingers ferociously pummeling her ravenous hole, hoping and praying for more. Oh God did she want more!

Two fingers? It just wasn't enough! Sure, Becky was highly skilled with her fingers, which Lexi could certainly feel, but there was just something missing. Her asshole felt...empty. The more she dwelled on it, the more her hunger grew, with the likelihood of her willingness to stop at nothing to satiate it growing as well.

Those neatly manicured fingers, plunging as deep as possible into her depths. Easily gliding throughout that back passage and curling to ensure that each nerve-ending was teased to the highest degree. Becky vigorously mauled that hole; there was no rest for the weary. She knew exactly how to drive The Goddess insane. Her face scrunched up in a blatant attempt to push back against the pleasure. Sadly, or maybe luckily, her hole was just far too sensitive to Becky's rough, yet feminine touch.

Alexa tried everything she could to stop herself from begging, pleading with all she had to be fucked by Becky's large strap-on cock. She tried covering her mouth to no avail; her moans only grew to overcome the suppression. An attempt was made to think about other things, like her pets or her family, but they were both overridden by the lust. Nothing was working, there was no escaping it! Blasting throughout her mind, over and over again, those same three words. "Be her buttslut." Alexa wanted nothing more than to give in, but after several minutes of internal struggle, she found an unlikely source of inspiration in her alpha, Charlotte Flair.

For some unexplained reason, Bliss was reminded of something Charlotte had told her long ago when their alliance was first formed. "I'm trusting you with my livelihood. There are far better candidates to be my partner, but I picked you because YOU needed MY help! So DO NOT let me down!"

Reminiscent of an anime flashback, Charlotte's words came to Alexa just in the nick of time, right when she was about to give in. She was reminded of her journey from the lowest of the low, to one of the most respected tops WWE had. All of her championship success, the immense popularity she enjoyed amongst the fans. And of course, the faith that the alpha had shown her. She couldn't give up, not this easily! It seemed impossible, but Alexa was determined to make it a reality. To remain unbroken; up until now, she hadn't been sure. But, when those words came back through her consciousness, her goal became clear. No matter how intense it got, she needed to stay strong, not for her own sake, but for the sake of the woman who'd trusted her so much.

With that, Alexa was finally able to shake off the lust, getting her mind back on track in the process. Her ass was still being fingered, of course, and it still felt amazing. But, no longer did she feel the need to beg for more. The image of her great alpha was plastered in her brain, motivating her to keep resisting the ultimate temptation.

Naturally, time passed and as it did, Becky began to notice that the volume of Bliss' slutty moans had dipped considerably. The Purveyor of Irish Hot Fire was sure that her rent-a-pet would've cracked by now, especially when she began to increase the pace. Miraculously enough, this hadn't been the case. For whatever reason, her little blonde foe only seemed to get stronger. But, Becky was a pro, and if Alexa was going to up her game, The Man would match her, beat for beat.

Which presented our flaming-haired heroine with a tough decision: What was her next move? Ideally, it was between two options. First, she could continue her finger assault by adding another digit or two. Or, she could cut out the middleman, strap on a cock and destroy this hole for good. After some brief thinking, the latter made the most sense, so that's what Becky decided to go with. Yes, she was finally going to take Lexi's sweet, untouched butthole.

Pulling her hand from that loosened bum, Becky crept around to Bliss' front, before sticking those glistening fingers out. "Open up, Lexi! I want ya to taste yer arse, savor the flavor! 'Cause, it's the last time it's gonna have the chance to enjoy it before yer mind gets completely wrecked!" The WrestleMania main-eventer cruelly bellowed as Alexa looked up at her in horror. Kneeling down, Becky reached her hand out, teasing Bliss with the sight and smell of her ass juices, allowing Alexa's desires to grow. Before long, she couldn't wait for Becky to give the signal, and allow her to revel in the taste of her butt. Such was the skill of Becky Lynch. But, luckily for Alexa, the wait was minuscule at best.

The Man was primed and ready to move things along, which was evident when she soon took those same, glistening fingers and tapped on Lexi's chin, informing her it was time to open wide. Internal struggle be damned, Alexa gladly dropped her jaw and welcomed her mitt. Despite it being such a submissive act, she convinced herself that it was okay because it was her butt, and not some other bottom's. Not that she was admitting to being a bottom, though she would've been better just getting it over with at this point.

The enthusiasm at which she sucked Becky's fingers clean was only further proof that the real Alexa Bliss was nothing more than a weak, insignificant anal whore desperate to be unleashed. Becky saw it; anybody with half of a brain cell could see it. She just needed to bring her out. Deep down, even the little bitch herself wanted to be the best buttslut she could, but something was standing in the way. Charlotte Flair, The Queen of WWE and the bane of Becky's existence. Alexa was holding on to her last bit of humanity, gripping for dear life with the essence of her beloved alpha the only thing keeping her grip intact. But her hold was rapidly slipping. It was something Becky had been thinking ever since she'd arrived: once she stuck her cock up Lexi's slutty butt, it'd be all over for The Goddess. She was finally ready to turn it into a reality.

Rising to her feet, Becky cockily strolled over to the other side of the room where she left her bag. She quickly unzipped it and retrieved the massive strap-on cock that sat patiently on the very top. Alexa looked over from the middle, literally having to stop her mouth from watering at the sight of The Man's mightiest weapon. She tried to look away, but it was too late; Becky caught her!

"She's a beaut, ain't she? Thirty-three centimeters, that's thirteen inches, Lex! But, that's not what caught yer eye, is it? No, I know ya, Lexi. A whore like yerself was drawn to all three inches of width weren't ya?" Becky taunted, moseying back behind her prey's luxurious ass.

"N-no, I-" Alexa scrambled to explain, before being cut off by Becky.

"Nah, save it, lass! I'll answer that one fer ya. Ya were! Three inches wide, a gorgeous sight for any bottom, but for Alexa Bliss, it's a Godsend. 'Cause, most folk, they'd see three inches and get a fright, ya know? But you, Lexi? All ya see is somethin' to leave that arsehole of yers a gapin' mess!"

Alexa blushed intently. Just the mere mention of her gape sent a chill down her spine, as well as making her asshole quiver in anticipation. Little Miss Bliss couldn't help but dwell on the possibility as Becky continued her verbal onslaught.

"What's that? Yer blushin', lass! Lemme guess, ya wanna get yer arsehole gaped, just like old times, huh?" Alexa tried her best to ignore The Man's assertion but it was all for naught. Becky crossed her arms, still patiently waiting for Alexa's response. However, the best she could muster was an impish head shake to announce her denial. Becky smirked, knowing she had the slut deep in her clutch.

"No?" Becky asked rhetorically. "So, ya don't want me to gape that sweet little bum ya got? Aye, ya do don't ya?" Several seconds of silence ensued before Lynch continued pressing The Goddess for answers.

"Speak up, ya floozie! Yes or no? C'mon, I saw ya gawkin' at my cock! Ya can lie or tell the truth, I don't give a bollock either way, but I've had enough of ya gettin' on actin' the maggot. I'm demandin' an answer! Did ya look at my cock and think about gapin'?" Hearing this demand put Alexa in a very tough position. One where, no matter what her answer was, she'd be openly submitting to the alpha hopeful. Of course, she could continue her silence, but doing that had her convinced that Becky would just leave and show everyone the pictures that'd been taken. Deep down though, Alexa was far more terrified of a reality where this night ended with her asshole un-fucked.

The image of her Queen still imprinted in her mind, Alexa decided to answer, "No!" Still attempting to remain defiant, despite secretly, subconsciously hoping for the absolute worst that could happen to any top. Though She'd responded, she surprisingly managed to defy, at least, which got one of Bex's trademark grins. As she said, The Man didn't care how Alexa answered, so long as she did. Even still, Lexi's sustained disobedience was a bit of a shocker, but only made the inevitable conquering that much sweeter.

"Hmm, not exactly what I was expectin' to hear. But, that don't matter much!" She exclaimed, whilst beginning to line up her cock with Alexa's tantalizing ass. "Naw doesn't matter one bit! I'm glad yer still puttin' up a fight, 'cause Lord knows that The Man likes a challenge; to hold her head up high. That's how I became the face of this company; the King of the Mountain! And, ya reckon what that makes you, Lex? That makes you, little dinger, my victim!" With that last roar, Becky roughly forced her cock inside that sphincter.

Alexa screeched loudly; a cry far louder than anything that had come from her earlier during the bum-beating. That was probably because the pain she was being forced to endure was far greater, but that was to be expected. Getting her ass beaten as viciously as she had may have turned her cheeks so red that Eva Marie would blush, but that pain was at least in the same vein from which she experienced in the ring. A quarter of Bex's comically large dildo, however, was complete and utter torture.