Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any further warning, she shoved all thirteen inches of that rectum wrecker back up that wide-open backdoor. Bliss moaned out loudly, but that sound didn't come alone. Alongside it or, more accurately, directly after it, came a huge sigh of relief. Evidence that not only was Alexa Bliss a totally broken bottom but soon, would be unable to live without her mistress' cock. She would become dependent on it, desire it every waking moment that she didn't have it. Lexi would become jealous of every other slut that got to experience it as much as she did. Long story short, not only did Alexa want to be Becky's slut, she wanted to be The Man's best and favorite slut, a title she just may end up taking, the more that Bex thought about it. That was until Charlotte was in the same position.

Yes, Becky couldn't forget the end goal. Beating Charlotte, breaking her, and becoming the alpha! Alexa had said she was willing to personally message The Queen herself and inform that overrated bitch of what had transpired here. And the more she thought about it, the more that sounded like a brilliant idea! Yeah, that's exactly what Lexi should do! But first, Becky decided to reward her cocksleeve with a nice, satisfying orgasm to tidy things up. Finally, after being forced to persevere through adversity, and having to dig down deep to break Alexa, she was going to end the night by putting the bitch down.

She would destroy that hole, full-throttle, pulling Lexi in and chicken-winging her arms back. Every inch of length and girth, barreling in and out of that butt, hitting every spot imaginable. Throughout the night, Alexa had experienced waves of pain and pleasure, sometimes both at once. But nothing could compare to the feeling of getting absolutely demolished in every sense of the word. Every stroke caused Little Miss (fuck her 'til she cums with) Bliss to fade out mentally, her consciousness slipping away as a subtle orgasm quietly approached. So quiet that she didn't even notice it coming.

But, once she did, it hit her like a freight train. See, Alexa had been so caught up with other things, be it trying to stay unbroken or enjoying her first anal ramming in half a decade, that she hadn't even thought about cumming. However, now that the inklings were planted in her mind, it was all she could think about. Lexi didn't care how good that cock felt in her ass; surely she'd have the rest of her life to enjoy that sensation. All she wanted was to cum, to experience her first true anal orgasm, all over again, just like a brand new slut would. But, unlike a brand new slut, she knew just how to get it.

So, as her untouched pussy began to ache and tremble, Alexa put on her thinking cap and pulled together the best plea she could, considering she was barely conscious. "Ohh, Mistress Becky! Mmm Mistress, if you...FUCK! If you keep fucking me like that I'm gonna cum!!" Not that great, considering how she basically just stated the obvious. But, Becky allowed it, seeing how she expected that she'd have to reteach this bitch way more than she actually did. So just like the pro she was, The Man rolled with the punches.

"Yer gonna cum? Or... ya wanna cum? Think carefully, Lexi?" She advised. " C'mon, lass, ya know how to do this. Now do it right or else ya won't be cummin' at all!" A few seconds passed while Alexa thought up a better response.

"Okay, okay! Yes, I'm gonna cum! But I won't! Not until you say! But, but... but I really want to! Mmm Please Mistress, let me cum! I know, okay? I was rude at the start, but I've been a good girl ever since! Oh God-I behaved like a good girl! Ooooh fuck- I...I took your cock like a good girl!" As Alexa ranted on, two things began to occur. First, Becky ramped up the pressure, setting the pace that would make her little bitch cum. The other? The locker room door swung open to reveal two women, none of whom Becky or Alexa managed to notice.

"YES, YES, YES, YES! I've been a good girl for you, Mistress! So, can I please have my reward? Please? PLEASE!? Oh yes, keep fucking me like that! Keep doing that please! AAAAHHHH FUUUUUCCKKKK MMMEEEE!!" With that, Little Miss Bliss whited out momentarily, as the sensation overwhelmed her, causing her ass to clench down hard. It was an orgasm five years in the making and the way she shook and seized about, one could easily tell it was the strongest she'd ever experienced. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the cum itself spurted from her other hole, plastering Becky's abdomen in the slippery stuff. Nearly a minute passed until Alexa's climax had fully subsided, which was when Bex finally removed her cock, allowing her pet to crumple onto the floor; conveniently, her gape was bigger than ever. And that was when a familiar voice spoke up.

"You are a sneaky mother fucker aren't you?" Becky was yet to look up, but she could recognize that voice anywhere. It was Sasha Banks, which meant that the other woman was most likely Bayley. Both of which Becky considered a non-threat.

Smirking, Becky replied, "Whatdya mean, Boss? Don't ya know everyone is fair game now that I'm in charge!"

"Cut the shit, okay! I don't like Charlotte anymore than you do, but she's still the alpha for now." Sasha snapped.

"For now, but not for long. This bitch is mine now; Charlotte won't know what hit her when our match comes!"

"Yeah, how is that bitch supposed to help you beat Charlotte?" Becky hadn't really thought about it. Topping and breaking Alexa wasn't ever meant to help her literally overpower The Queen, just to throw her off her game.

"Well, technically she won't. But, after I send ol' Queenie a little flick of her lieutenant lookin' like this, she won't know what to think!" Sasha gasped, impressed by The Man and even more so by her resolve.

"Maybe," Sasha suggested. "Oooh, that's so devious of you, Bex! Are you really gonna send her a pic of this slut like this?"

Becky laughed before stating, "Lass, it was Lexi's idea. She couldn't be prouder to be my whore." Sasha let that sit for a minute. She was more than happy to see The Queen knocked down a peg, but still wished she'd gotten to Alexa instead. A whore of that caliber would've been a fine addition to The Boss' Bitches©.

"You only broke her 'cause you got to her first. I hope you realize that, Becky." Which only made Becky laugh again.

"Aww, yer jealous! That's okay, though, 'cause yer probably right. But, that's what separates me from everybody else. Sadly even yerself, Sasha. I don't fear Charlotte! I'm gonna be the alpha, whether she likes it or not." The Boss didn't have a response to this. What could she do, argue it? Becky was right, unfortunately. Sasha would've loved to break Alexa, but that fear of The dominant Queen lingered, even now that she was gone. Before she could dwell on it for too long, she was cut off by the flashing of a camera.

Just as she had said, Becky was taking pictures of Alexa. Some focused on her rear and others focused on the blank look on her face. She was still dazed, now slowly beginning to regain consciousness.

Once finished, Becky turned her attention back to Sasha before asking, "And anyway, just 'cause Alexa's my bitch, doesn't mean ya can't have some fun with her! But first... Alexa?"

Just barely opening her eyes, Alexa responded, "Yes, Mistress?"

"Who do ya belong to?"

"Becky Lynch."

"And who fucked and gaped yer hole so good, it turned ya back into a whore?"

"My Mistress, Becky Lynch"

"Annnnnd, who's gonna own ya, now 'til the end of time, no matter what?"

"You will, Mistress. You'll own me and my holes for the rest of my life."

Becky smiled, "Lovely! So, whatdya say Boss, fancy a piece of this ass?" Who was Sasha to deny such a nice invitation? She gladly accepted, dropping her things before strapping a cock to her waist. With a smile on her face, The Blueprint and Smackdown Women's Champion took her turn with The Gaping Goddess. But even then, the whore's night wasn't over. They continued to pass her back and forth until she passed out from cumming with bliss over and over again. Trading places, with one pummeling her ass and the other feeding the taste of it to her.

All three were free for the night, so they spent several hours using up every ounce of Alexa's worth, draining her completely dry. Once they had, Becky finally sent those pictures over to her greatest rival.

***

-Later That Night-

Charlotte was sick in bed. You know the symptoms: coughing, fever, the lot. She felt like absolute dogshit, so The Queen was doing as the doctor recommended and getting as much rest as possible. But, when she finally awoke and checked her phone, she was aghast at what she saw. A message from Becky with several pictures of her right-hand woman. And not just those where she was broken, either. The Man also sent the ones where she'd caught Alexa getting herself off. Around fifteen pictures, accompanied by one lone, simple line of text which read: "See you at MitB"

The Queen was at a loss for words. How could this have happened? She knew that Alexa was weak, but had Bliss been so weak that she bottomed out the first chance she had? No, because Charlotte had been injured early last year, gone for months, and Alexa had remained untouched. There was more to the story and she was determined to get to the bottom of it. But first, she needed to plan a counterattack.

First and foremost, Charlotte needed a new lieutenant. Alexa was a lost cause to begin with; she needed someone strong, that she could trust to keep their composure. Most importantly, she needed someone like her, someone with no prior anal experience. It only took her a few minutes before the perfect person popped into her mind. Someone she'd always been very impressed with and, despite a loss at WrestleMania, was still an anal virgin.

So, Charlotte scrolled through her contacts until she found her: Bianca Belair. The EST hadn't been seen or heard of since she failed to defeat Sasha at Mania, which made her the perfect person to stand alongside The Queen. Alpha material, but not strong enough to usurp the alpha herself. Absolutely perfect.

Charlotte sent a message, requesting a meeting with Bianca on Smackdown, two weeks from now. By then, she'd be cleared to wrestle and, more importantly, could get down to business, leaving one week left until Money in the Bank. Charlotte waited and waited for the message, even through the night and until the next morning when finally, she got a short response, plainly stating: "ok." The stage was set! Next Friday, before the show.

"Becky thinks she's good at checkers, huh? Well, I'm playing chess, bitch!" Charlotte thought to herself. All The Queen had to do was wait out this quarantine. Then, she could take the next step in ensuring that her reign as alpha never ends. She only hoped that Becky failed to make any further advancements in that time.

Charlotte wasn't impressed by The Man, not one bit! But, she'd be a fool to take her lightly. I mean, here she was, without a lieutenant for the first time in years. Alexa had been with since damn near the beginning before she took over the alpha spot. All because of that stupid, redhead wannabe alpha cunt. It was then and there that she decided that once she'd beaten Becky, she'd evoke The Locker Room Train and put away her rival for good.

"I'm gonna win!" Charlotte assured herself. "Becky doesn't stand a chance!" With all of her psyching up done and dusted, Charlotte drifted back off to sleep, beginning the waiting game until she met with The EST of WWE.