Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte's ass is on the line in her rematch with Becky.
19.4k words
4.6
6.2k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers

Needless to say, Charlotte Flair was in a bind. Just two days ago, a mere 48 hours after rounding up, The Queen was walking into what was easily one of the biggest matches of her career. In true egotistical fashion, she was sure that with the addition of her new lieutenant, the match would be hers for the taking. But, everything about Money in the Bank had gone completely south. Even with Bianca's help, Charlotte failed to win, thanks in large part to the blatant cahooting of Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.

Yes, sadly, Becky had beaten Charlotte, winning both her Raw Women's title and the rights to her virgin ass in the process. Being the genius that she is though, Charlotte did manage to buy herself some time in the form of sacrificing Bianca's virgin hole, but that was merely a last-ditch effort. To give herself one last chance to finally put that bitch in her place for good. Well, she wouldn't actually be able to do that, per Becky's agreement to even take the match. But, it didn't matter! One little win at Backlash, simply making Becky 2 Cocks tap out is all it will take to put every ounce of momentum back in Charlotte's favor! All she needed was a win, and that's why she was currently visiting NXT.

NXT? What in the hell could be in NXT for The Queen of WWE you ask? Well, really only one thing, or more accurately, one person. One of the most dominant people to come out of "developmental" in a long, long time and Charlotte's last hope to get a true, grade-A protection plan. Someone who was supposed to debut on the main roster months ago, but said debut seemed to only keep getting pushed back further and further. Someone that Charlotte spotted, standing idly down the hall.

The Queen cracked a large smile, having finally spotted her target after what had surely been around twenty minutes of needless wandering. Going as fast as her expensive white stilettos could take her, Charlotte jetted down the surprisingly empty corridor until she was within reaching distance of the person in question who, quite conveniently, was turned around and unaware of Flair's overwhelming presence. Brushing back her long, blonde hair and clearing her throat, Charlotte spoke, ensuring that her usually overwhelming presence was felt in full.

"Ahem- Hello, Rhea!" Charlotte greeted, placing a hand on The Nightmare Rhea Ripley's shoulder. Surprised, the former NXT Women's champion swatted Charlotte's hand away, before turning to meet her face to face.

"What the hell do you want, Flair? Come to ruin my life again, is that it?" It was no secret that Rhea was never the same after losing to Charlotte at WrestleMania 36. Over the last year and a half, Rhea's stayed strong, protecting her ass and even winning most matches. But, she never did regain the title she was beaten for, essentially being forced to watch on as a worthless bottom like Io Shirai had a lengthy run with the belt, only for that to be ended by the woman who sent her packing. Fucking Raquel Gonzalez.

After losing to Raquel, the company decided that now was the time to move Rhea up to the main roster. That was the plan, anyway. For months though, outside of her Royal Rumble appearance and the weekly, off-and-on vignettes hyping her arrival, there had yet to be any concrete plans set in place. In other words, Rhea was lost in the dreaded "call up purgatory".

"Oh, no, no, nothing like that! In fact, I've come to formally a... a- umm." Charlotte struggled to say that dreaded word, but eventually, through gritted teeth, she found the courage. "I a-polo...gize." The Queen wasn't even sure why she should apologize to Rhea in the first place. What should she be sorry for? Being genetically superior? Winning the Royal Rumble? Taking this foolish rookie's invitation for a match? But, she knew that if Rhea was ever going to accept her offer, she'd want to hear it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have accepted your challenge. You weren't ready to face me and that's okay." Charlotte added, getting a scoff in response before Rhea expounded.

"Bitch! It's not about the title and you know it!" Rhea exclaimed, alluding to that little fiasco that took place AFTER their match. Suddenly, Charlotte was taken back to March 26, 2020, Night 2 of WrestleMania 36, where after suffering the biggest loss of her wrestling career, Rhea Ripley was forced into the biggest loss of her topping career. That was the night where she lost her anal virginity. Per the bet they made, Rhea bottomed for Charlotte, the single most humiliating experience of her entire life.

The only plus she could find, if you could even call it that, is that she remained strong afterward, proving she wasn't just another weak bitch hiding behind her anal innocence. Rhea Ripley was no ass whore, and she proved it that night, and thank God, the only person who knew it was Charlotte. Another part of the bet was, regardless of who won, it would be a private affair. No onlookers or harsh spectators to fuel the fire. The winner was the only one who'd get to witness the other's greatest failure.

Charlotte, briefly forgetting why she was here in the first place, cackled in delight before reminding, "Oh, right! I forgot I took your-"

Rhea, putting a hand over Charlotte's mouth, shout-whispered, "Shut it. None of these people know about that, and they never will." Charlotte casually nodded in agreement, and Rhea removed her hand from The Queen's face. In the past, Charlotte never would've allowed a worthless peasant such as Rhea Ripley to touch her in such a deviant manner. But, it was further proof of how desperate Charlotte had become.

"So, if you're not here to mock me, then why are you here?" Rhea asked, leading Charlotte to look down shamefully. Even in her current state, admitting that she needed someone else's help was tough for her. By comparison, asking Bianca for help was much easier, since The EST was someone she'd never faced in a match before. Coming to Rhea Ripley of all people, someone Charlotte proved is inferior to her, was hard to do. She was The Queen, after all. Why should she need help?

"Well...well I uhh-" Charlotte stammered, her face burning up from the humiliation of her sudden bashfulness. "Did you... watch the pay-per-view from the other night?"

The dots beginning to connect, Rhea cracked a big smile. "Oh, I see. You must be in some deep shit if you're asking for my help."

Without giving any details, Charlotte answered, "Yeah".

"So, how can I be of service, my Queen!" Rhea mocked, switching out her usual Aussie accent for that of a posh Englander. Again, Charlotte dropped her head in shame. But, she needed to explain herself so, without looking The Nightmare in the face, Flair explained her situation.

"I got a rematch. But...I-I...need something a little more fool-proof." Charlotte explained vaguely.

"And you want the big bad Nightmare to back you up, is that it?" Rhea prodded, leading Char to shake her head in disagreement.

"I tried that and it failed. Becky teamed up with Sasha. Bitch cut my plans in half. If I wanna guarantee the best possible solution for myself, then we need to weaken that red-headed bimbo ahead of time," Charlotte expounded as Rhea nodded along.

"That's where you come in! Challenge her to a match. She's Irish, she loves to fight, I'm sure she'll accept. Rough her up, leave her nice and battered for me." Charlotte explained, allowing Rhea to momentarily think things over. After a few silent seconds, The Nightmare gave her opinion on Charlotte's plan.

"Well...I'm in!" Rhea gleefully exclaimed. Almost too gleefully.

"Really? Just like that?"

"No! Of course not, you idiot!" Rhea quickly jested before explaining her reasoning. "Look Flair, after everything you did to me, I'd sooner help Becky than you." Charlotte's expression immediately soured, The Queen ignited by Rhea's quips. Before she could stick it to the uppity Australian, Rhea continued her explanation.

"But, even if I wanted to help, I can't. I've been given very strict orders to make NO tv appearances until I'm given word on my call-up. That old bloke changes his mind every day, and I'm not losing his goodwill just to help you keep your ass pristine!" Once again, Charlotte's expression changed, but this time, it wasn't merely a frown or sour look. She wore a demeanor of sadness and despair. Charlotte appeared lost, completely out of options and that's because she was. Nobody else in NXT was capable of helping her with her Becky Lynch problem. Sure, Raquel was of their same ilk, but not only was she still too inexperienced, but she was a long way away from making her Raw or SmackDown debut. It had to be Rhea and now that it couldn't, Charlotte was left utterly defeated.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, ripping at her hair and scrunching her face. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What? What am I supposed to do now, huh?" Rhea shook her head in disappointment. The Queen's road to insanity wasn't quite as enjoyable as she imagined it would be. It was just plain sad. Hard to watch, even.

"Get a hold of yourself! C'mon, you beat me! Soooo, just beat her!" Rhea said, wondering where that sudden burst of encouragement came from.

"No, no, no! You don't get it! She's got, Sasha! Bianca wants nothing to do with me! Can you believe that shit? My lieutenant, an ungrateful bitch? Anyway, I'm outnumbered!" Charlotte paced as she continued.

"It's two on one, Rhea, what am I supposed to do? I mean, I can train and train and train, but where does that get me? I'm already genetically and physically superior! I'm the embodiment of perfection and yet, no matter how much I prepare, I can never seem to beat her." Charlotte went on and on, to the point where she didn't even notice that Rhea had walked away.

"Hey, wait!" Flair shouted down the hallway. "Seriously! What...what would you do in this situation." Rhea turned her head, refusing to shift her entire body for someone she loathed. But, as much as she did hate Charlotte, she did prefer the idea of taking The Queen's anal virginity for herself, and with her debut on the horizon and Charlotte's desperation levels beginning to peak, it no longer seemed like an unattainable feat.

"You usually work the leg in your matches, to set up for your move, right?" Rhea asked and Charlotte nodded. "So, work the arm instead."

"Work the arm? Why?" Charlotte asked, the reasoning behind the idea going straight over her head.

"Because, idiot! Becky can't do HER move without 'em! Take her arms out, she can't lock in her finish."

"Wow!" Charlotte chuckled in amazement. "I can't believe I never thought of that."

"Well, you're not quite as perfect as you believe yourself to be," Rhea assured, only for Charlotte to get immediately cross with the woman who'd just given her a surprisingly useful piece of advice. She sat on those words for a second as Rhea once again began to walk away. As much as it bothered Charlotte to be one-upped in any fashion, she couldn't help but show her gratitude.

"Hey, Rhea," She once again shouted. "Thanks." The Nightmare didn't respond, though. Just like the badass she is, she kept walking, hoping that her advice would be enough to keep Charlotte alive for a little while longer. Just long enough for a Riptide to swoop in and turn The Queen into an anal-loving bitch.

____________________________________

One month passed and some changes came and went quietly, thanks in no small part to Charlotte Flair's avoidance of the locker room. She made her obligatory Raw appearances to hype her upcoming rematch, but for the most part, Charlotte spent the month outside of the public eye. Away from everyone, especially Becky.

But, just because she was laying low, didn't mean that she wasn't keeping tabs on HER roster. Thanks to these special tabs, Charlotte was feeling much more confident than she was the month prior because she'd gotten word that Becky and Sasha's little partnership was done and over. Yep, those two wannabe tops proved their insignificance when compared to The Queen, bickering over a pathetic whore like Bianca Belair. Needless to say, with Sasha out of the picture, her match with The Man got a lot less complicated. At least for her, anyway.

For Becky, it had the complete opposite effect. She wasn't worried about Charlotte, not in the slightest. They'd faced countless times, and she'd almost always come out on top. Instead, her focus was deterred by the vagueness of the entire situation. Charlotte was a sneaky bitch, and without her presence in the locker room, it was impossible to tell if she had something up her sleeve. Becky knew that her rival was probably planning something, so, as always, she was ready for whatever it could be.

As far as her partnership with Sasha, that was as dead as can be. The Boss hadn't spoken to her since that night, proving her ability to hold a grudge, even though Becky hadn't taken Bianca for herself. Sure, she used that worthless hole all night long, but when she'd awoken the next morning, Bianca was nowhere to be found. Even after Becky gave it her all, The EST must've stayed loyal to her mistress.

Long story short, Becky was facing some scary odds. But, as we know about our fiery-haired and fiery-hearted heroine, going toe-to-toe with adversity is nothing new. These kinds of odds were expected and subsequently prepared for. The Man had spent the entire month thinking of every possible trick Charlotte might have planned, as well as a way around said trick. All in all, Becky was prepared for just about anything. Mentally. Physically, she was running a bit late.

Luckily, their match hadn't taken place yet, but the show had already begun, which in and of itself is incredibly irresponsible for such a proud and reliable champion. Thanks to some mom duties and the show taking place in the same city as her current living situation, Becky had gotten a late start out. That, combined with the traffic being abnormally busy, stopped her from arriving until after the first match had already finished.

When she finally did arrive, Becky checked her phone and realized that she only had about thirty or so minutes until call time. With no time to pick out a safe, comfortable place to change this time around, Bex quickly rushed to the locker room, her bag draped over her shoulder.

Entering the Women's locker room, only to find an emptiness was a rare occurrence, set aside for big matches, the likes of which draws the entire roster out to watch. Sasha wasn't defending her belt tonight, and Char and Bex weren't scheduled yet, so the dressing room was chock full of talented stars. All the major players were there, except for two. Charlotte, who obviously had already dressed and was doing her last bit of prepping elsewhere and, more surprisingly, Bianca Belair.

The Boss was here too, set up in the corner with her trust steed Bayley reminiscent of a bucking bronco beneath her. Notably,Sasha wore a significantly unenthusiastic look on her face, though. Seeing Sasha here wasn't out of the ordinary, despite her being a SmackDown superstar because PPVs are co-branded. But, Becky was certain that Bianca would be right by her new mistress' side. Yet, The EST was nowhere to be found. Mysterious.

Without dwelling on that for too long, Becky took a seat on the only available bench. The other tops and bottoms were already occupying just about every inch of the room, so Becky was happy just to find an empty seat. She wasted no time, throwing on her gear, this time the typical Kill Bill color-swap deal that she usually wore. Though she preferred the all-white gear from the month prior, Becky didn't want this match to feel as big to the fans by wearing a special attire. Because, at this point, beating Charlotte shouldn't feel like a special occasion.

Flair and herself had duked it out so many times, and almost always, The RelentLass One reigned supreme. As special as Becky planned for what would happen after the match to be, beating Charlotte just wasn't. Just like in the previous match, the Raw Women's champion was walking in to walk out on top. Tonight was the night, it had to be the night! After so many years of sitting under The Queen's rule, after watching Charlotte Flair terrorize as WWE's alpha female, the tippy-top spot on their domme/sub-hierarchy, tonight was the night that it would all come crumbling down. Years of torture, starting with countless butt-fuckings in the early going, up until her rise to superstardom, where even then, she was deemed as "genetically inferior". Tonight was the night where she paid it all back in spades by taking that bitch's ass, once and for all!

Now fully clothed, changing just fast enough to make any onlookers uninterested in her amazing, yet unattainable body, Becky threw on her boots and grabbed her leather entrance jacket before realizing something was missing. The belt! The Raw Women's title, usually a symbol of excellence in Women's wrestling, but tonight, it stood for much more. Wearing that title around her waist meant that finally, after eight years, she was above Charlotte Flair. Just one more match, and not only would that fact be cemented, but Charlotte would be her bitch for life.

Becky fished into her bag, grabbing the title, but not before accidentally taking a massive twelve-inch dildo into her hand. It was hers, obviously, the one she planned to use on her rival later tonight. Before she let her fantasies run wild, Becky remembered how late she was, quickly grabbing the title and strapping it around her waist.

The Man burst out of the women's locker room as Charlotte's entrance theme played in the background. The Queen was already making her way to the ring, meaning Becky was a little more behind than first suspected. Nevertheless, she was ready to go! By the time her iconic theme began to play, she'd already made it to Gorilla.

Unsurprisingly, Becky received a monstrous pop on arrival. Smoke filled the air around her, making for a great atmosphere, but also making her incapable of setting her sights on her opponent. Despite this, Lynch swaggered down to the ring with the usual brashness that had been expected of the former Champ Champ. Grinning as wide as ever, Bex knew that she was less than an hour away from achieving the unthinkable.

Becky made her way down the ramp and the smoke finally began to clear. As expected, Charlotte was in the ring, leaning on the top-right corner from the hard cam view. But unlike Becky, Charlotte didn't look over-confident at all. Instead, she appeared laser-focused on winning at all costs. The crowd likely assumed that she was desperate to win back the title but of course, we know there's far more at stake here.

Everything about The Queen usually screamed arrogance, but at the moment, the same could not be said. Even her gear, which typically looked incredibly flashy and expensive, was toned down to a simple sparkly red number, accompanied by her usual black boots and a matching red robe. She had her eyes on the prize, no doubt about it.

After entering the ring, the Lasskicking champion unstrapped her title, before getting right in her rival's face and raising it high. Given this pairing's long, onscreen history, the crowd was hardly surprised by such a display. As expected, Charlotte didn't budge an inch. She had her game plan set and ready; there was no way Becky was going to get in her head with such simple taunts. Charlotte quickly shooed off the champion and, quite shockingly, Becky obliged. Of course, this was merely done to get the match under way sooner, but The Queen was surprised nonetheless.

The Man returned to her corner, handing the belt over to the referee when he approached her. As Becky removed her jacket, the official held the title over his head, signaling to the already aware audience what was on the line. A moment later, the bell was rung and the match began.

Unlike last time, Charlotte stayed in the corner, waiting for her blazing babyface opponent to make the first move. Becky started to approach and naturally, Charlotte moved as well, beginning a circling routine for the two. Reminiscent of a bygone era in wrestling, the pair locked up, with The Queen using her unrivalled technique to gain the upper hand, then using her superior strength to throw her opponent down.

codymb15
codymb15
74 Followers