Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go slut, show off for us!" She heard someone who sounded like Carmella say, as well as someone who was Natalya cheekily declaring, "Mmm, you're a worthless whore, just like me!" These kinds of statements came from every which way to the point where Charlotte couldn't block them out. Ironically, the more she was called a slut and a whore, the more her body began to betray her and, in turn, the more she lost focus on the task at hand. Flair was supposed to be giving mistress Becky the oral assault she'd been craving, but without making her cum until Becky demanded it. But, Char's lack of focus mixed with Lynch's inability to assemble a coherent response meant that the orgasms both women craved were rapidly approaching. And by rapidly, I mean instantly.

The soft, pathetic moans of a girl discovering her true identity were accompanied by some heavy breathing, making her once calculated licks erratic. Still trying to keep the situation under her control, Charlotte tried to tease the most sensitive area of Becky's core, only for a sharp burst of pleasure to shoot throughout her body, throwing her lick off course. Her tongue pressed down on The Man's clit emphatically, melting her down to nothing in the process.

Her fiery red hair matted to her forehead with sweat, Becky Lynch began to cum in her greatest rival's mouth, the truest sign yet that she'd finally become the alpha of WWE. With her temporarily rolling to the back of her head, she took two large handfuls of the golden mane below her, forcing Charlotte down, increasing the pressure on her weak point. The room erupted as their new leader officially popped, a guttural roar exiting her mouth, her sweet nectar filling Charlotte's.

This wasn't The Queen's first taste of girlcum, but it was her first time trying someone else's, not to mention she'd never tasted it directly from the source before. Needless to say, she'd been missing out. Several rounds of Becky's juice flowed into and around Charlotte's mouth, the taste so sweet and intoxicating she didn't dare to miss a single drop. Of course, she did, that's the nature of the beast. But, the important part was that she didn't want to; every ounce of cum that landed on her face, out of her tongue's reach, pained her severely. The delicacy she was indulging in was so delightful, so flavorful that missing out on any of it made her sick, only worsened by the fact that she'd deprived herself of this wonderful treat for so long.

More and more poured out and Charlotte lapped away, trying her best to balance catching it all and savoring what she'd already gotten. It was a strenuous task, especially considering the masterclass of erotic happenings that is Alexa Bliss, who was still reaming her ass out with all the enthusiasm of a thousand bouncy Chihuahuas. The subtly pleasant ecstasy that was Becky Lynch's cum, mixed with the mind-numbing, overbearing sensations from having her asshole eaten was too much for her to try and juggle. Sure, she was The Queen, but even royalty has its limits. She too, just like her new mistress, came hard and fast, with her cum shooting into a weaker woman's mouth.

Unlike Charlotte, Alexa was very accustomed to snacking on girlcum, as well as what took to leave no drop unswallowed. It was a true sign of her submission, the ultimate proof of a woman's depravity. Be it male or female cum, if your sex partner has the dexterity to catch every drop of it in their mouth, then that probably means they're a lost cause. Alexa Bliss, as we know, is very much so that lost cause. The Gaping Goddess was broken and trained long ago, and even several years of "therapy" hadn't erased what she truly was. She was a whore, through and through. Becky Lynch helped her remember that.

But now, as she began to come down from the several countless orgasms she'd experienced, Becky refocused on the new task at hand. She wasn't reteaching an old whore the same old tricks, nor was she honing her skills on a bitch of Alexa's ilk. This, in her returning moment of clarity, was about to be her "Mona Lisa". The magnum opus of her topping career. No matter how long her reign as alpha lasted, no matter who fell before her in the future, nothing would ever surpass taking the anal cherry of Charlotte Flair.

The greatest women's champion in WWE history; every statistic, every accomplishment, done and dusted with half of her prime left over. That's leaving out her conquests of the hierarchy, too. Like being the first to ever top both Bellas at once or taking the alpha mantle since her first night on Raw, among countless others. In eight short years, Charlotte Flair has become the GOAT, and being the reason for her fall from grace would make Becky the talk of the town for the rest of her days.

Slowly stepping up from her chair, putting her cerebral cortex to the test, Becky took aim at Charlotte, who hadn't yet recovered from her first anally induced orgasm enough to realize that she'd made a grave mistake. Not only had she made Becky cum but she'd also cum herself, both occurring without permission. The Man cast her cold gaze down at a pathetic excuse for a rival, whose face was far from proof that she used to be an all-powerful top.

"Stand!" Becky bluntly demanded, Charlotte doing her best to comply within an acceptable time frame. Her long, muscular legs, so reliable for her when doing anything athletic, were rendered almost completely useless, only waking up when she came down from her tremendous high. Looking down at her mistress, Charlotte noticed what she'd done. With her cheeks still plastered in cum and her butthole practically reduced to a saliva pool, Charlotte braced herself for the worst as Becky opened her mouth once more.

"Do ya know what ya did?" She asked and her charge quickly admitted with a nod.

"Ya understand what ya did was wrong, right?" She continued to grill her inexperienced bottom, the whore nodding again only to be cut off as her throat was caught in Becky's powerful grasp.

"Yes what, bitch?"

"...Yes...mistress," Charlotte croaked, just barely managing to squeak her response past Bex's clutch.

"Good girl! Normally, I'd punish ya, Char, so don't expect me to be so nice goin' forward, yeah? Appreciate the opportunity to grow, learn the rules and enjoy them, or else. Got it?" Becky clarified, releasing grip, finally allowing Char the chance to catch a breath.

"Yes...mistress."

"So, now that we've got our admin out of the way, ya know what comes next right?" Becky suggested and, if what she believed was true, Charlotte knew exactly what awaited her next. The moment she'd been dreading ever since strapping a dildo to her waist. The moment where The Queen comes face to face with her reality. The moment where she found herself on the other side of the strap-on.

"I do," She said glumly, obviously lacking the enthusiasm that trained whores like Alexa and fellow subs usually had in spades. But, this was to be expected. Charlotte's new at this, yet to be exposed to her "true self" that Becky believes is dormant lying within. It was her job to bring that side to the light, all Char's job is to simply follow instructions.

"Perfect! Becky gleamed happily. "So, do us all a favor and show us yer slut position! Go on, get on all fours and show me the little virgin bum I'm about to take!" Having fully recovered from her climax, Charlotte was no longer too blinded by her libido to be okay with such language toward her. Not that she had a choice but, at least she still had her morals, right?

Anyway, Becky folded up the steel chair and kicked it aside, leaving the center of the room all to her sub. Charlotte defeatedly took her place, slowly kneeling, pressing her face to the floor, and raising her ass high, all with a look that screamed embarrassment. Being forced into the bottom position like this was so humiliating for her, to the point where even a burlap sack wouldn't be able to hide her reddened cheeks. The humiliation only grew as Becky continued to flap her gums.

"Ladies, the moment you've all been waitin' for! I'm about to take Charlotte Flair's bum cherry! But, I'm missin' somethin'. Lexi, be a dear and fetch me a strap-on," Becky giddily requested.

Without haste, Alexa answered, "Yes, mistress," and headed towards Becky's changing area in search of her mistress's weapon of ass destruction. Upon arriving, she immediately turned to Bex's bag and, before long, pulled out a massive 12-inch black dildo and harness to attach it to. Bliss quickly scampered back over to the area of action.

"Now, strap me up, lass! Hear that, Char? We're just moments away from yer big moment!" Becky announced, before briefly pausing to help Alexa strap the cock around her waist, the broken blonde bitch scurrying over to the crowd of bottoms to give Becky and Charlotte the floor. Charlotte turned around, receiving her first glimpse of her fully equipped mistress as a chill went down her spine. It was fucking massive, to say the least! Ironically, it was nearly the size of Charlotte's smallest rod, but I guess even the tiniest dildo would seem huge at a time like this. Time passed and her final seconds as a virgin ticked down. Naturally, Becky just had to make the situation worse.

"Ah, it's that time, Char. Any last words before we said goodbye to that pesky little anal virginity of yers?" Charlotte would've liked to perform an entire soliloquy centered around how this was nothing and that she'd never break. But, it just seemed like a waste of time. Now more than ever, she felt defeated. Beaten and stomped out under Becky Lynch's oppressive boot. Hell, she probably should've done that anyway, but it all just felt so pointless. Why even try? So, instead of trying to stay defiant or fight back, Charlotte stayed completely silent.

Becky waited for a response and, when one never came, she took the silence as an invitation to proceed with reckless abandon. So she took her cock into her grasp and lined it up with her prize. Unfortunately, Flair wasn't spreading her ass open like a good whore, but that was an easy fix. A quick smack ricocheted off Charlotte's muscular little booty, saying very little but, in theory, speaking volumes. With her years of topping experience, Charlotte knew exactly what she should be doing.

The Man watched on, feeling mightier than ever as her greatest rival, the once unconquerable Queen reached back, took an ass cheek in each hand, and spread them apart. She even had the decency to do it nice and slow so her mistress could savor the view. With nothing else standing in her way, Becky pressed the tip of her cock against Charlotte's moist opening, giving the new alpha one of the greatest sights she'd ever seen in her life. No, scratch that! This was easily the best thing she'd ever laid her eyes on.

Charlotte Flair's virgin asshole, so snug and tight, expanding oh so slowly to accept its gigantic invader. Being ripped open, forced to accommodate something so foreign. For Becky, it was pure bliss. For Charlotte, quite the opposite. She was in a tremendous amount of pain, the likes of which all the bumps in the world couldn't prepare her for. Her asshole was being torn to shreds, and the worst part was, this was only the beginning. Just the tip of the black, rubber iceberg. Things were bound to get worse the moment Bex's head officially slipped in, something the champ was determined to make happen sooner, rather than later.

Becky took her prey's hips into her hands, giving herself enough leverage to push forward with a bit more force. Sure enough, Charlotte's inexperienced anal ring widened and widened until it had dilated just enough to accept the gift it was being given. The Queen screamed in agony, her wails following her virginity's lead and promptly exiting her body. It was official! Charlotte had taken her first cock.

Just the tip so far but God did it feel like so much more. But, she still had so much to go with so little time to try and regroup. So she slumped her head down and gritted her teeth, trying her best to block out the pain and, in turn, completely playing right into Becky's hand.

Being genetically superior had its perks, but this wasn't one of them. Her remarkable pain tolerance, something that usually gave her the edge when wrestling, turned against her, allowing her supremely tight asshole to relax and accept its very first cock. This is a process that usually took much longer to occur but hey, she was The Queen for a reason, right?

Anywho, the intense pain began to dim, and, sensing the calming of her fucktoy's screeching, Becky pushed forward a bit more. She didn't get very far; no, Char's bowels were far too snug to make this an easy process. Naturally, she'd go through the same steps that every other first-timer goes through, slowly accepting more and more until the entirety finds its home.

While this was an incredibly mortifying experience for Charlotte, it was an absolute hoot for Bex, who couldn't have possibly had a better view of her fellow Horsewoman's expanding bumhole. She watched on with a smile glued to her face, purposefully taking longer than she needed to, just to drag out the experience for both of them. Once she'd gotten her fill though, she did put a little extra effort into stuffing that shit pipe a bit faster.

All the while, Charlotte never ceased to whimper and croak as 8...9...10...11 inches filled her up. She would've screamed, but stronger than the pain she felt was the intense, overwhelming pressure. More than anything, she felt full. So very, very full. No matter how much time passed, the stuffing never seemed to end either. Surely five to ten minutes had come and gone by now, yet Charlotte was still waiting for Becky to finish. Well, not WAITING! No, that's what a bottom would do. Moreso waiting to get it over with- yeah, that's all.

But, her waiting, regardless of circumstance, was over. Becky's juicy thighs came in contact with Char's firm cheeks, announcing to the world that the formerly dominant top had taken all 12 inches. She could whine, cry, complain and scream all she wanted now, but there was no changing the fact that Charlotte Flair had her little booty filled to the brim.

"Way to go, Char!" Becky complimented, slapping that butt with her non-injured hand a few times for good measure. "Taking it all up yer arse like a good girl, and in record time, too! See, I knew ya were a bottom!"

"Oww, wha-what do y-you mean... record time?" Charlotte stuttered, still overwhelmed from all of the cock. Surely, MOST DEFINITELY, the stuffing had taken at least ten minutes. There was no way it'd been less than that, right? Right? RIGHT!?

Charlotte gulped upon hearing the crowd's reaction: laughter. She turned to look at Becky, who explained the horrendous situation in full. "Lass, it's hardly been a minute!" Charlotte melted, small tears inching out of her eyes. In her years of experience, Flair had seen this happen a few times. A first-timer taking the full-length of another woman's strap-on so quickly and efficiently was rare, but when it did, it meant that she had the potential to be an all-time great buttslut. The best of the best. Your Alexas, your Bayleys, your Liv Morgans. And, apparently, your Charlotte Flairs.

The tears had begun to flow more frequently as reality started to set in. She could deny it all she wanted, but the proof was in the pudding. Through all her ego-centric behavior and delusions, not even Charlotte could dispute it. The Queen had been put on this Earth to bottom out. Despite this, she'd managed to carve out an amazing topping career. So amazing that only just now was she finding her true self. As much as she hated it, this was her.

Hearing the sniffling of an emotional wreck, Becky decided to cheer the bitch up, half consoling and a half adding fuel to the fire. "Aww, don't cry, Char, this is a good thing! Actually, you should be glad. Now, ya don't have to feel bad about bein' an ass whore 'cause well...you were always meant to be one anyway!" Needless to say, it didn't help.

"Yeah, Charlotte, don't feel bad! Mmm, not when you were chosen for this! Just like me- haha!" Alexa chimed in, only proving to make the situation worse. In reality, nothing could ever help Charlotte here. She was going through a whirlwind of varying emotions. Anger, confusion, disgust, and fear, among others. But, more than anything, Charlotte felt depressed. As the former alpha, she'd seen this before and knew that there wasn't a snowball's chance in Hell of her walking away tonight without becoming addicted to anal sex.

Strong, fast, the mightiest of the mighty, it doesn't matter. No amount of willpower can save a perfect bottom from her destiny. Charlotte wouldn't have to learn to love taking it up her butt, the sentiment would come naturally. Having been filled to the brim, she was already halfway there. Actually more than that! The tears of sorrow hadn't stopped flowing and yet, the pain in her asshole was long gone.

This didn't make her feel better, nor did the sudden extraction of the cock in her ass. 1,2,3,4 inches of that thick rod gradually being removed, her asshole clinging to the strap-on throughout, practically begging for it to stay. One could say that her butt's pleas were answered because just before the full length had been removed, Becky slammed every inch back inside. Charlotte's mouth dropped, but not a single sound came out.

Naturally, the movement brought back the intense pain and Char coped with this by digging her claws into her ass cheeks and bracing herself for what was to come. Thus began her first official sodomization. She'd already kissed her cherry goodbye, next would be her pride. Out again, in again Becky removed and reinserted her dick. Slowly pulling out before driving all 12 inches back in with one fluid motion. Becky repeated this over and over again, with the rotation getting easier each time.

Less resistance, more strength, with the same agonizingly slow pace throughout. Each stroke was more calculated than the last, the sounds of their flesh's contact cracking like a whip. The skillful mistress pushed her inexperienced sub's hands away to give herself free rein over those ass cheeks, too, spreading them even wider than Charlotte had and making the cycle that much easier.

"This is one stretchy little bumhole, Char! Yep, makes it nice and easy for me! Oooh yeah, gapin' it'll be a real treat!" Becky praised, her words falling on deaf ears as the intended target struggled to process the conflicting emotions inside of her. Once again, Charlotte Flair was split in two.

Earlier, when Alexa was tonguing her slutty hole, there came a time when Charlotte was forced to come to terms with what was happening, as well as her feelings toward it. The same rules apply here. As much as she hated to admit it, there wasn't a single part of her that didn't find getting her butt fucked enjoyable. She was still The Queen, after all, so she wouldn't dare allow this shameful and pathetic act to cloud her judgment. But, once again, she was nothing if not an honest woman, especially towards herself.

It felt great, all things considered. Sure, it hurt at first, but all that pain was long gone. Her hole had stretched so easily, you'd think it was created to take cocks. That's probably because it was but...well, that's not the point! The point is, though she was still fighting with herself over it, a large part of her had already begun to enjoy her sodomy. Well, if you could call what was being done sodomy.

Of course, it was by the technical definition but, compared to what's usually seen in WWE's women's division, this was nothing. Anal domination at a snail's pace, but for good reason. Becky had the rest of her life to wreck that hole and leave the type of lasting damage that makes for a painfully awkward trip to the doctor's office. Regardless of Charlotte's nature as a prophesied buttslut, she belonged to The Man forever. So Becky's main goal at the moment was to ensure, more than anything else, that Charlotte learns to accept her fate and enjoy cock as quickly as possible, that way, they can move onto more interesting ventures. So far, she was doing a pretty good job of that.