Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, so I'll ask ya again. One last chance! What's about to happen, Flair? HUH?!"

Seeing no other options besides giving in, Charlotte finally admitted, "You're gonna fuck my ass." She refused to look Becky in the face, and the same could be said for their audience.

With a smile emblazoned on her face, Becky goaded, "Ooh, I like that! Say it again, Char! No, no...wait! Elaborate! Tell me what's gonna happen when I fook yer arse?"

Continuing to play along with Becky's game, Charlotte inferred, "You're gonna fuck my virgin ass annnnd...make me cum... like a- like a whore?"

"That's right, Char! But, a small correction. I'm gonna fook yer little arsehole nice and good, then I'll make ya cum. And I'll do it over and over again until you yer beggin' to BE The Man's whore! 'Cause this little gimmick where yer scared and unenthusiastic, it's not workin' fer me. I wanna see what Charlotte Flair looks like as an eager buttslut and I wanna see it ASAP! So, let's get started!" As Becky finished her rant, she delivered one more slap to that tight butt before tossing the former top onto the ground. Completely in shock, Flair sat idly, before another slap was accompanied by what Becky thought were supposed to be obvious instructions.

"C'mon ya dumb whore! Crawl yer filthy ass over to that chair! Get over there and wait for yer owner to sit down!" Charlotte looked back, her willingness to abide fading now that she was no longer pinned against the hard metal lockers. But, she began crawling nonetheless as the other women's wrestlers hooted and hollered at her, with many of them making shallow remarks about how "she was such a whore", even though many of them wouldn't even have batted an eye at such a request. Luckily, her journey to the chair was a short one, with Lynch following closely behind. Before taking a seat though, Becky quickly undid her boots and then her trunks, tossing both to the side.

With her lower extremities now completely bare, Becky sat on the cold black chair and spread her legs. "Ooh yes, Char, I wanna see you be an eager, obedient slut for me. So, we're gonna start with this! Let's see- hmmm...Lexi! You get behind Charlotte." Alexa, who'd remained to the right of the steel chair, patiently waiting for her mistress to call her name: The Gaping Goddess perked upon hearing the demand. She happily obliged, not wanting to upset her reason for being.

"Alright, now Lex, yer gonna do me a big favor, yeah? I'm trustin' ya to open that virgin butt up fer me. Can you do that for me?"

Alexa quickly piped up, "Yes ma'am! Mmm, consider it done!" No doubt she was eager to get a taste of the forbidden hole of a woman she once served loyally.

"And Charlotte? Char, yer gonna lick my cunt! Mmm FOOK YEAH! Yer gonna be a good slut and show yer mistress how much ya appreciate her. Go on then, show me! Show The Man!" Becky screamed over and over, forcing Charlotte's blonde head into her moist snatch. The Queen made an audible gasp, surprised by her being muscled into her first time eating another woman's pussy. Eating another woman out wasn't something that all tops abstained from, but Charlotte deemed it far too submissive an act to do it. Considering she'd been a top since day one, it was no wonder she'd never eaten pussy before and now, she had no choice but to pick up the art, or else risk severe punishment.

God, to think she was worried about being punished by Becky Lynch, of all people. Someone she'd made friends with early on, only to lure the redhead into a false sense of security later. During the NXT days, Charlotte had topped Becky so many times and, though she'd never broken her, it wasn't because she hadn't tried. Now, she was positioned lips to lips with Becky, on track to perform an act that she'd had The Man do to her several times.

Becky was talking her usual shit, but Charlotte wasn't paying attention to the blabbering bitch, instead, she was figuring out how to start her attack. As much as she didn't want to, she didn't have any other choice. But while she delayed the inevitable, Charlotte had completely forgotten about the tiny blonde buttslut behind her. It was only as Alexa slid her slimy tongue over Charlotte's puckered hole that she finally took Bex's pussy into her mouth, more out of sheer surprise than anything else.

The cold, wet sensation from Lexi's tiny tongue forced Charlotte's mouth open, her tongue flopping out and dangling against her rival's juicy snatch. For all of the avoiding she'd done, Charlotte was generally surprised by how great the Raw Women's champion tasted, based solely on the little nibble she'd given. The Man was sweet and flavorful, not bitter or sour like the rumors Charlotte had heard about her own snatch. As far as Lexi's wonderfully wet tongue, Charlotte couldn't deny that the feeling was...interesting.

Naturally, she'd heard the horror stories of doing assplay for the first time, and the incomprehensible pain that came with it. Surely there was more to come, but if this could be even remotely considered bad, then at least this terrible experience may not be painful. What she didn't realize is what a non-painful anal experience actually entailed. But, more on that later.

For now, Charlotte was suffering from utter humiliation. Her fall from grace still had her reeling, so to help console herself, she stole a long, generous lick from the heart of The Man's femininity, her reception letting The Queen know that, so far, she was doing a great job. Alexa heard it too and, as a reward, gave Charlotte's bum another amorous lick of her own. It had been quite some time since Lexi was tasked with breaking in a virgin ass and as a result, she savored the taste of the most sought-after piece of ass in WWE history. A lovely taste, all things considered, one that Alexa was convinced that she needed more of. After all, this was her job, and as long as Becky's happy, why not be happy too.

So, Alexa went to town on Charlotte's virgin asshole, prepping the butt with as many licks as possible, ensuring that her mistress wouldn't have any issues taking this anal cherry. Quite unnatural, however, was Charlotte's response. For someone who's always prided herself on remaining powerful and ego-driven, it seemed as though she'd already given up fighting back. Perhaps it was the futility of her disobedience in the first place or, maybe... maybe something else entirely.

She wasn't sure why, but Charlotte couldn't help but feel like there wasn't any other option but to accept her new role. For now. Hopefully, quite literally as soon as possible, somebody can come along and dethrone her. Maybe somebody will set her free from her shackles. But, for right now, being Becky's bitch was her new lease on life. Not that she wanted that, obviously, but what other options were there.

Charlotte couldn't fight back; she'd have the whole locker room taking turns on. No matter how embarrassing it was, she was going to have to suck it up sooner or later, and with her self-confidence dwindling to an all-time low, The Queen opted for the former. Regardless of all of that, the blonde Amazon couldn't deny that feeling her former lieutenant's tongue constantly passing over her pursed butthole was quite relaxing, in a weird way. She couldn't tell if she was enjoying it or not, but if one thing was certain, it's that she wasn't hating it. Which, in turn, made her hate herself.

Someone of her standing could never and should never say such things about such a heinous act. Even remotely enjoying getting her asshole licked like a bottom? Preposterous! But, it was true! The cold wetness from Lexi's tongue paired perfectly with the rising heat emanating from her butt, mixing so nicely, she couldn't possibly hate it. But unfortunately, she had a job to do, so putting her possible enjoyment of Alexa's slimy appendage to one side, Charlotte figured she might as well get to work on the task at hand.

For the first time in her life, Charlotte pushed her tongue inside another woman's inviting cunt. Becky audibly moaned no reason to silence what should easily be an unabashed pleasure. It had been so long since she'd been eaten out; her last time was well before her maternity leave. Since returning, she has been so focused on breaking everyone in her path, eliminating all comers until she became alpha that she hadn't taken the time to give herself any pleasure. Now that she reached the mountain top and proved that The Man was ALWAYS the alpha, she could finally enjoy herself. Annnnnd, she planned to! Taking Charlotte's anal cherry and turning her into a mindless cocksleeve was sure to be a blast! But first, a little self-pampering, only enhanced by the irony of the situation, considering the countless times she'd been forced to eat Charlotte out.

Now, it was her time to submit, whether she liked it or not. But honestly, who could tell? She was going to town on that wet cunt either way. Charlotte slid her tongue in and out of Becky's folds, stealing a few long top to bottom licks here and there, making her redheaded rival squirm in the process. Even better than the squirming, more satisfying than her taste were the sounds that Becky was making.

The Man squealed like a pig the entire time, with her face as red as a ruby throughout. Becky never ceased to find topping another woman pleasurable, but that, for the most part, is psychological. For the first time in over a year, her pussy was being directly targeted for the sole purpose of her pleasure. Boy did it feel great, almost as great as the satisfaction of who was doing it.

Charlotte Flair, her forever foe, somebody who's always opposed her, was beaten and sentenced to a lifetime of sex slavery. This was just the first of hundreds- no, thousands of times Becky planned to make Charlotte eat her cunt. Hell, not a bad selection, either. Not when she was a prodigy when it came to rug munching

Charlotte wrapped the entirety of her mouth around her moist target, encasing and hiding it from view, but more importantly, giving herself free rein to suck and slurp under her own discretion. Wondrously erotic sounds followed, both from Becky's mouth and her tantalizing vagina. Noticing that both hands were free, she took one and pushed Charlotte's head down, increasing the force at which The Queen sucked on her folds. In the process, Flair managed to nudge Becky's bulbous, ultra-sensitive clit. A.K.A. her Kryptonite equivalent.

The Man nearly jumped out of her seat, popping Charlotte's upper chompers in the process. She quickly collected herself gracefully before slumping back into the seat of the chair as her nemesis continued her calculated oral assault. Calculated being the keyword since The Queen was well aware of just how sensitive Becky's clit was and the effects that even breathing on the damn thing could have. Though she'd never actually done it herself before, Charlotte had seen Becky melt countless times in the past. This time was no different.

Charlotte methodically drifted her tongue across the champ's lips, slowly inching close to her weak spot, only to turn tail just as she arrived. This was repeated over and over until the strong, confident new alpha was reduced to mush. She couldn't think a single thought without her heart pounding furiously. Hoping, praying that Charlotte manages to make contact. Bex was so lost she'd completely forgotten she was in control and could've ordered Charlotte to make her cum then and there. But in all honesty, from an outsider looking in perspective, she enjoyed this opportunity as a learning experience for her new bitch.

Charlotte was just as aware of her mistress' little glitch and could've easily made her cum whenever she wanted. But, for some reason, she found herself waiting for the command. Waiting to be told what to do like a dog performing tricks. And almost completely inadvertently, no less. It hadn't even crossed her mind just how much of an obedient little slut she appeared to be. The Queen was simply doing as instructed and, via her many years of topping, knew that making Becky cum without permission would likely lead to a punishment of some kind, something she strived to avoid at all costs.

So, Charlotte Flair licked and tongued every inch of Becky's aching cunt, except her clit. The comically large, big red button that would instantly release a rocket of pleasure inside of the WWE's most popular star, specifically avoided for the sole purpose of preventing said rocket from taking off. There it would sit idle until liftoff. Or, so Char thought.

Honestly, she was doing a great job of it, until the pesky little blonde minx behind her started pressing buttons or, specifically HER button, if you know what I mean. Alexa, who'd been actively licking Charlotte's pristine asshole the entire time, finally called it a day on that task and proceeded to push her tongue inside Char's butt, opening it up for the first time. It was an achievement Lexi took great pride in, considering she was the very first person on Earth to ever anal stimulate this impenetrable defiler. Which was why she took her time softening up the muscles around her opening, ensuring that the penetration would be nice and easy. That way, she could show her mistress how grateful she was for the opportunity.

Nonetheless, the sudden opening of her backdoor caught Charlotte by surprise, causing her mouth to bite down temporarily and, in turn, causing her teeth to just barely scrape against Becky's clit. The simplest interaction sent the redhead into overdrive, giving her no other option but to squirm and wince under the overbearing pleasure as the crowd "oohed" and "ahhed". In an instant, Becky stepped dangerously close to the edge, only to be tortured by being dangled over it; at the moment, she was putty in Charlotte's hand.

The Man could easily retake control of the situation, she just needed to get her words together. To speak one, simple demand even a single-celled organism could follow. But she couldn't think coherently to save her life. She opened her mouth, only for empty nothingness to exit, with a single gasp joining in. Her heart was pounding and her clit was pulsating; an orgasm here and now was all she craved and. Charlotte's surprising obedience wasn't getting her any closer to that. With her body trembling from every touch, Becky continued to struggle with her words as Charlotte struggled to process the feeling of having her asshole invaded.

Something she never dreamed in a million years she'd have to suffer through. A tongue up her butt, gliding swiftly and smoothly through her shallow entryway, the ease of access no doubt attributed to Lexi's skillful use of her oral appendage. Tingling every little nerve-ending, giving them an unforgettable first impression and building suspense for the inevitable future. Needless to say, denying the pleasure was getting harder and harder for Charlotte to do.

Obviously, it was impossible for a real alpha like Charlotte Flair to truly enjoy such an act, or, at least that's what she tried to tell herself. In reality, the proof was in the pudding. Her breathing got heavy as her body's temperature heated up significantly. But probably the most telling was just how wet her pussy had gotten; far too wet for someone who "shouldn't be enjoying themselves", to the point where her pussy juices had begun to form a small puddle below her.

Charlotte was in her zone, no doubt about it. Her once loyal and strong lieutenant was putting every one of her bitch skills into action, spreading Char's muscular ass cheeks apart, giving herself the best possible access to that untarnished butthole, the taste of which was incredibly pleasant. Like many other subs, Alexa viewed her own ass as the tastiest, but that's neither here nor there because she'd only ever tried hers whilst cleaning off a real woman's cock. For what it's worth, The Queen's booty was amongst the best tasting that Alexa ever had. Maybe between hers and Sasha's; something about The Boss's butt always drove her wild.

Whatever the case, Charlotte's tasty bum was a real treat, and a shameless whore like Lexi would never be too shy to lap away at a whorehole in the making. Not that she had a choice; her mistress had given an order, after all, and she always did what her mistress told her, even if she'd most definitely be playing second fiddle going forward.

Yes, it was likely that Alexa would probably never be Becky's favorite slut, but that didn't matter to her. Even if it meant not getting her little butthole gaped again. Well, maybe not literally EVER again she'd fall into a deep depression without some attention here and there. But overall, Bliss was willing to accept the fact the Flair would be The Man's number one fucktoy from here on out, so long as her precious owner remained happy.

Speaking of happiness, Charlotte Flair was completely split down the middle. Here she was, semi-obediently eating out her mistress whilst also being on the receiving end of her very first rimjob. She'd spent some time trying to deny it, pushing the lewd thoughts out of her mind with everything she had. But denying was getting harder and harder, even when part of her still knew that it was the wrong thing to do. Charlotte Flair shouldn't enjoy this, she shouldn't take pleasure in eating a weaker girl's pussy and under no circumstances, should getting her asshole tongued feel this good. But it did. Oh God did it ever!

Everything about it all: being sandwiched between her rival and former lieutenant, one giving pleasure and the other receiving it. Her once super tight anal muscles being reduced to jelly by World Wrestling Entertainment's greatest ever submissive. The ever-changing pace that Lexi used, starting painfully slow to spread and spread that hole as much as possible before speeding up, shoving the entirety of her little tongue up that butt every time it took the plunge. All of the feelings, the wonderful, pleasurable experience she was being subjected to could no longer be denied. If she did, she'd only proved herself to be just as stupid as the others.

Charlotte wasn't stupid, far from it. Quite intelligent actually, and to pair with that is her supreme honesty or, at least what she considered to be honesty. She'd been known to lie and deceive in the past, but in her head, she'd never told a single lie that she didn't believe. Charlotte could've kept lying to herself, but she knew she'd only hurt herself in the long run. It was best to just come out and say it: she loved having her ass eaten!

She wasn't a buttslut or anything like that, God forbid all of that nonsense. But, she was now officially above the idea that getting her ass eaten by a weak bitch like Alexa was even remotely submissive. If anything, it was more empowering forcing a girl to commit such a filthy act. Charlotte vowed, then and there that if she ever got away from Becky, if one day she breaks free, she'll have her bitches eat her ass before every rectum wrecking. Of course, that was only a pipe dream, but at this point that's all she could do, besides completely give in to her new mistress's desires, which she wasn't willing to do quite yet. But, at least she had this going for her.

Alexa's wonderful little tongue, barreling in and out of her backdoor with as much force as it could muster. Never going too far, saving the deepest depths of the cave to be explored by Becky, but doing the rounds on everything else. There wasn't a single centimeter of Charlotte's ass that Lexi hadn't licked away at four times over. She'd scavenged every bit of that virgin ass cream, leaving only a trail of asscream and a whimpering Queen in her wake. The strange, mysteriously intoxicating feeling radiating from Charlotte's butthole had become increasingly intense ever since she'd admitted her new love for getting rimmed, to the point where she could no longer hold back the moans that began to rush out of her mouth in waves. A humiliating round of applause followed as Charlotte closed her eyes, trying to block out the background players. But she couldn't; not when they started praising her for her "submission".