Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg!" She demanded plainly as Charlotte looked back dumbfoundedly. But this time, it was a slap to the face that set her straight, as well as a further explanation.

"Beg for it! Beg for my cock! Show me a worthless whore like yerself even deserves to get such a gracious gift!" Roughly an hour ago, Charlotte wouldn't have dreamed of begging another woman to fuck her. About thirty minutes ago, she would've wanted to, but would've instead stayed quiet, assured that she'd receive the butt-fucking anyway. But now? She was willing to sing like a canary. Maybe it was the hopelessness of her situation or maybe it was her status as a pure power bottom. Or maybe it was because she'd been broken beyond repair. No matter what the factors were, Charlotte poured her heart out as the crowd of bottoms hooted and hollered at the former alpha's depravity.

"Please fuck me, mistress!" Charlotte pleaded, putting on her best puppy dog eyes to help sell herself. "C'mon, train me! Train my ass! Teach me how to be a good whore for you!"

"Oh, Char, trust me, I will 'Train' your ass." Becky casually hinted, "But we'll save that for later. You've got a few more cherries to lose first. But, I'd reckon you've done a decent job of bein' my bitch, yer ego considered. So, I'm gonna give ya the dick ya so desperately crave!" Charlotte immediately perked, completely jumping in before Bex had a chance to finish.

"Wait, let me explain! I'm gonna teach you to ride, slut! Yer gonna ride my cock and prove to me that you can wait until I tell ya to cum. Then, well...ya get to cum. How's that sound!" Charlotte didn't verbally respond. Instead, she looked back at her mistress and smiled before quickly rising to her feet, her large, genetically enhanced tits flopping around as she did so.

Flair's eager little heart was racing; not only would she finally get to cum at some point, but she'd get to control the pace? She couldn't believe Becky would ever allow her to take control in a situation like this! Not with their history! But, The Man knew she had Charlotte wrapped around her little finger; a puppet on a string, dancing and performing like a good doll, all for the sake of that first real anal orgasm.

Becky took her place on the floor and Char followed closely behind, straddling her mistress as if she was a seasoned veteran. The raucous crowd didn't know whether to be surprised or unbothered by The Queen's immortality. Even after the last hour and the discovery that Charlotte had been blessed with the gifts of a perfect bottom, seeing her gladly accept a cock in her ass without so much as a blink of an eye was still shocking. Shocking, yet entertaining.

For an asshole that had been completely virgin as little as an hour ago, the speed at which she took the entirety of Becky's rod was alarming, to say the least. In record time, with hardly any preparations whatsoever, Charlotte Flair's butt had been stretched to an obscene degree. What should've been the hardest, toughest challenge of The Man's topping career was merely another obstacle to overcome. It was quite disappointing.

After everything she'd worked for: scratching and clawing her way up the ladder years ago, becoming the most over person in the business, winning the Mania main event, and taking part in the legendary double-pounding of Ronda Rousey's ass. Even when it seemed like she'd finally made it, when a year-long title reign had assuredly made her the alpha, she'd gotten pregnant. A lifetime of obstacles to overcome in only the span of about half a decade, only to end so abruptly.

Becky had worked so hard for this spot, the alpha of the WWE, something that could've easily belonged to anyone if they'd only managed to beat Charlotte Flair in a simple wager. If they'd done so, Charlotte would've shown her true colors; that her asshole was designed to take cocks and nothing else. Sure, Becky was a powerful top, and being the first to accomplish this feat would always be impressive. But, she couldn't shake the feeling that if she hadn't been so fired up, if she'd let someone else try first, she wouldn't be the alpha right now. She'd still be fighting for her spot.

It was a deflating realization, but not something that ever crossed Charlotte's mind. No, she was far too focused on the cock invading her ass, the tremendous feeling that came with it. Said feeling was short-lived because she was as loose as a single sheet of scratch paper. But that wasn't so bad because it brought her closer to the moment she'd been waiting for: the moment when she controlled the pace.

Once she'd been fully restuffed, Charlotte did her best interpretation of the bottoms she'd seen riding and raised her ass. She allowed her asshole to peak at the tip before slamming her bum down with all the force her powerful body could muster and, in turn, making the first mistake that a bottom could make when given this opportunity. As her asshole came down on the last few inches, a jolt of energy shot throughout her body, Charlotte shuddering from the tremendous amount of strength at which she'd penetrated her asshole. She'd fucked herself too hard and, after just one sheathing, had nearly come without asking again. Immediately, Charlotte realized that she was going to have to try and control the force at which she fucked her ass. But, she quickly realized that doing so would be quite an arduous task.

Not impossible alone, but when paired with the edging her mistress forced her to endure was a tough obstacle to overcome. If Charlotte was going to avoid a quick and abrupt climax, she'd have to control her strength, as well as the pace that she slammed her ass down. In other words, being on top was going to be pretty boring until the curtain call. Sure, just having the cock up her butt felt great, but it wasn't any better than it had been before she'd started to get her backdoor blown out. It was hardly worth it at all; therefore, she decided to get to the orgasm as quickly as possible.

Charlotte lifted her ass to its peak once more, but instead of controlling herself, she slammed it down with everything she had again. Her whole body shook and her mouth dropped open. After a brief few seconds to recover, Charlotte repeated her actions. Then she rested and repeated. Like a calculated assassin, The Queen pushed herself to the brink every time, dancing along the edge of what was sure to be a mind-numbing, life-changing experience.

Getting this far only made her want it, even more, the overlap from every rotation brought her closer and closer to her goal. As much as she wanted to do it the right way, the indescribable pleasure had made her consciousness go blank, leading her to make a fatal mistake. With her focus now obscured, Charlotte instinctively began to pick up the pace of her forceful self butt fucking.

Before long, Charlotte was too lost to even think at all, collapsing into her mistress' arms, but never ceasing the movement of her lower half. Even cock drunk, The Queen smashed her ass down as if her life depended on it. At the moment, she really couldn't tell the difference. Anyway, Becky was obviously on top of things. She was well aware that her latest acquisition was set to blow any second, with or without approval. Unfortunately for her, she picked up on the ordeal a second too late.

Just as The Man prepared to demand her bitch to hold off, her bitch screamed out loudly as she began to hit her peak. The next few moments were a complete blur, with an overwhelming feeling crashing through her entire body. At long last, she finally got her anal climax, and it was easily the greatest thing she'd ever felt; far stronger than any orgasm she'd ever had, hetero or homo, and the limitless potential of taking more cocks to increase the potency made her decision for the future all too clear.

Charlotte wanted nothing more than to be Becky's bitch, now, until the end of time. Even still, she didn't want to be a bottom, nor did she want anyone else inside her ass, at least not yet. For now, just the woman who'd earned it, the one person who'd bested her and showed her what her asshole was made for. Becky Lynch had always had her number, and now, Charlotte knew why. The reason she'd never been able to beat Becky had been staring her right in the face this entire time. This was always meant to happen. Being Becky Lynch's anal slut was her destiny. Losing to Becky every time was fate trying to tell her to accept her inferiority.

But alas, she'd been blinded by her arrogance. Instead of making it easy for herself, Charlotte allowed herself to be more than what she was ever meant to be, forcing Becky to work harder and harder to make destiny a reality. Of course, The Man proved her mettle. She showed her stuff and now, all of her hard work was rewarded with the greatest women's champion in WWE history as her anal slave, willing to do anything and everything at the snap of a finger.

Sure, some housekeeping needed to be done. Her naturally egocentric personality made her a mouthy little bitch, and for God's sake, she needed to learn to control her orgasms. But, she was the former alpha and the new alpha's greatest adversary. A woman Becky had gone to war with more times than they ever should've. Star-crossed rivals, for better or for worse.

As she lay motionless on the cold floor, her newest sub's massive body flattening her, Becky realized that she didn't need to feel as though she'd beaten everyone to the punch for Charlotte Flair sweepstakes. Regardless of that, she would've just beaten whoever had taken The Queen's cherry. No matter what, she would still become the alpha because it was a role designed for women like her. She wasn't pure, she'd lost her anal cherry years ago and yet, Becky fought with a competitive fire that would make Michael Jordan blush. Always undeterred, always ready to go against seemingly insurmountable odds.

Becky had a million things on her mind, but none of them were nearly as important as they would've been yesterday. The stinging pain in her arm, teaching Char the ways of her new lifestyle, none of it mattered because she'd finally done it! Becky was the alpha, and making the former alpha grovel was her coronation. Tomorrow seemed like forever away as the brand-new head of the hierarchy soaked up every bit of her follower's adulation. Pushing her bitch to the side, Becky Lynch looked at the crowd of female wrestlers who now belonged to her and smiled.

"So... who wants to join The Queen and show their appreciation for The Man?!" Becky's open-ended statement got more than a handful of responses and, obviously she wouldn't be able to answer them all. She'd have to pick and choose who deserved her time. Such is life as the alpha female of WWE.