Reconnecting First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of my first published story.
1.8k words
3.63
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally arrive at your apartment. I am on top of the world with thoughts of how the first date has unfolded so far. You have been my dream and I feel there is nothing that we can't say and do together. After the events of the ride home (Reconnecting, First Date story) I have already imagined how this night will end with you in my arms as we fall asleep satisfied and exhausted. I think to myself that this date could not be any better and I am already looking beyond tonight and into the future.

Once inside your apartment you ask if I want the tour and you walk me through. Your place is perfect and suits your personality, modern and sophisticated with an edge. You ask if we should have a nightcap and I say of course with a smile as my confidence, desire and ego builds. I take a seat on your sofa and adjust the lighting while you disappear to make the drinks. Once you return you sit down beside me on my left. You are gorgeous. We begin to talk about the old days causing us to laugh and joke about how foolish we were. I can not keep my hands off of you and each time I touch you, you respond by sliding closer to the point that we are face to face. I look into your deep emerald eyes and kiss you fully, your mouth is so wet and warm. The light sounds you make are driving me crazy and my firm touch seems to be what you desire as the chemistry and connection becomes even more obvious.

It is getting late and you suggest it is time for bed. My thoughts go wild as you disappear to your bathroom to prepare. I remain on your sofa in a state of bliss. Soon you return and to my surprise you are carrying a pillow and bedding which you pass to me. You say, I hope you will be comfortable sleeping on the sofa. Of course I am caught completely off guard as you kiss me goodnight and head to your bedroom and close the door. My mind goes into question mode as I begin to review the events of the night and our reconnection. As I sit on the sofa alone I am completely confused trying to figure out what went wrong in the last few minutes of the night. You have completely baffled me. I try to relax but I can't. My mind goes back to the texting we had done over the last several months recalling some of our steamy late night discussions.

Damn, like a light turning on I realize we had discussed some of our fantasies months ago. I quickly realize that the way you handled me on the drive to your place after leaving the restaurant was similar to a fantasy I had expressed. I slowly recall one of your hot confessions. With renewed confidence I head to your bedroom door and announce that I am heading home, good night. You respond with a simple okay. I then close the front door firmly while still inside and return to the sofa and quietly wait. After a long 20 minutes or so when all is quiet I head to the bathroom.

While removing my clothes I notice a small bottle of grape seed oil tucked away on the back corner of your vanity. Stripped down to my black boxer briefs I grab a hand towel and the bottle of oil. As I slowly approach your closed door I begin to get excited. I quietly enter your dark bedroom with intention and hope of perfect timing. Your body shifts slightly as I close the door. I pray you are within the last minutes before you fall asleep. The moment you are completely relaxed and free of daily thoughts. As I stand inside the door without motion for a long couple of minutes, I pause questioning myself. Am I getting ready to completely ruin the best thing ever? Think, what was that safe word you had mentioned months ago.

I can see by the red glow of your clock that you are laying on your back and wearing a black sleep mask while covered with a burgundy silk sheet. You look like the amazing golden queen that you are, stripped of clothes and makeup. I slowly approach the right side of your bed and kneel down. I can tell by the pattern of your breathing that you have drifted off to a light sleep. Reaching out with my hands I firmly place my left hand on your mouth while placing my right hand across your hips just below your belly button. I feel your body stiffen as I forcefully with a low tone and slightly disguised voice speak into your ear saying, DON'T make a sound, DON'T fight me. You struggle but nod your head after I apply more pressure with my hands.

Once your body relaxes I slowly remove my hands and roll you over onto your stomach, keeping downward pressure on your body at all times to prevent you from rising or rolling back over. You feel me climb onto the bed and straddle your body sitting just below your silk covered ass. You feel the sheet being pulled slowly down to your upper thighs exposing your nude back and beautiful ass. I have come prepared. Leaning on you with my body weight and left forearm across your upper back, I pour a small amount of grape seed oil in my palm and rub my hands together to heat the oil. With my left hand applying downward pressure to the center of your upper back I start lightly massaging at your lower back and work my right hand down to your ass cheeks paying slow and special attention left to right pushing my body weight just above your knees. Your ass is amazing and the flesh yields to my touch. With more oil applied to my right hand I slap your left cheek firmly then the right causing your muscles to constrict. With more massaging your muscles relax and again yield to my deep pressure touch.

With your sleep mask still in place and my left hand still applying pressure to the center of your upper back I pull your right arm down close to your body then the same with my left hand to your left arm. Gripping your arms just above your elbows and pulling down I begin to dry hump your ass using my body weight to hold you in place. Am beginning to hear those light sounds from you that drive me crazy and I am so excited and hard. Your fingers reach up as I dry hump and catch the waistband of my briefs causing my hard cock to be exposed and you can feel it against your ass as I continue to forcefully dry hump.

At this point I place my knees between your legs causing them to spread while my hands move to gripping your wrist and pull them towards me, your ass is now open and your back is arching. Spreading your legs even more I force your ankles to your ass, bending your knees outward causing full exposure as you arch. You can now feel a hard cock putting pressure against your virgin asshole. I pause wondering if you know it is me versus a stranger that has entered your room after I left, then realize quickly that I should only read your reaction. This is a first for me also. I enter your ass slowly while gently humping back and forth, the head of my dick is just inside your ass causing you to stiffen and constrict so I pull out.

With my hands on your wrist I can see your head lift then brace with your forehead buried into the pillow as you arch even more. I release your wrist and rise above you to apply more grape seed oil to my swollen cock, I am going for it at this point and enter your ass again with my hands on your shoulders pulling your body towards me taking what I want to the point that I have inch by inch given you all I have and you seem to enjoy it after the initial shock. I am so hard and your ass is so tight, it feels like silk. Your body begins to push against me as I hump your ass causing me to lose my composure after several minutes. I don't want to cum so I withdraw and release you as I roll off to your left side and lay on my back with my heart pounding and my dick throbbing.

At this point you rise and remove your black sleep mask to see who has taken your ass for the first time, confirming that it is me, you relax with a smile and lay beside me on your back briefly before you rise and mount me, taking my cock and guiding it inside your very wet pussy. Then with your hands interlocked behind your head, you ride my hard cock deep as you grind your clit against me using me for pleasure until your soft sounds turn into a very loud and ultimate orgasm. As you fall off of me to my left on your belly I begin to finish the oil massage I started earlier.

Pouring the oil on the unique small of your back makes a puddle. I climb back on top straddling your upper thighs this time without having to hold you in place. From the puddle I give you a deep tissue massage from ass to neck. All of the tension leaves your body and you are limp. My massage continues down your legs to your feet. My hands are strong and in charge of your body. As I work my way back to your center my face finds your ass. My tongue is hungry and I want to taste you. Placing my hands under your hips I pull you towards my mouth while I lick and suck your ass and wet pussy. You taste so good that I don't want to stop but I am so excited I rise and plunge my hard cock into your pussy deep. With long strokes I take you until I begin to feel like exploding so I pause long enough to roll you over.

Looking into your eyes I enter your pussy again and within a couple of strokes I cum deeply and fully inside you. Collapsing to your right side relaxed and exhausted I hold you tight thinking that my prediction about how the night would end has come true as we fall asleep together.