Reconnecting First Date

Story Info
First date after years of being apart.
918 words
4.12
4.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long time apart and living different lives, we have reconnected. It started with a simple message at almost the exact right time in our lives. The message led to long texting sessions late into the night, then to a phone call. I finally ask you out and you seem eager to go even though you still have a commitment.

I am very excited because I remember the deep connection and chemistry we had years ago. My first love. Plus you are so gorgeous and the hottest women I have been with. My hope is you still have the imagination and desire that used to drive me crazy.

I pick you up in my black Toyota 4Runner with dark gray cloth interior. You look absolutely great, like a dream. Blonde hair and sunglasses. The sun is just beginning to set as we drive west. The last sun rays shine through the windshield and make your face and hair glow. You are wearing a tight silk burgundy sundress with no frills. It clings to your body in all the right places showing every curve. We arrive at the small restaurant and are seated in a low light corner.

As we cross through the restaurant floor all heads turn to you including the female bartender. You look at me and I smile knowing you are the best thing that has happened to me. We drink tito and 7 lime on ice. You chose your favorite meal, southwest seared tuna and salad. I ordered two of each. Third round of drinks arrives just before the meal is served. As we leave the female bartender nodes and smiles at you as she notices I am following behind you with a semi erection.

I open the truck door for you and you slide into the front passenger seat. You look amazing and I very much enjoyed the rear view as we walked from the table to the truck. You turn to look at the back seat as I walk to the driver's side. You notice the back seats are reclined and look very comfortable. As we drive out of town back to your apartment you slide close to me placing your right hand on my right thigh. As I drive you begin to kiss my neck and slowly slide your hand towards my crotch. As your hand gets closer to my crotch you realize I already have a full erection. You rub across my crotch and raise your right hand to my chest. As you rub across my chest while lightly blowing into my ear, you take my right hand and place it on your left hip.

Your right hand finds its way to my belt loosening and then unbuttoning my pants. I begin to rub and squeeze your right ass cheek firmly. You look down at my crotch and unzip my pants causing my bulging crotch to expand. You slide back as your head leans towards my lap. You then pull back the waistband on my boxer briefs exposing my swollen cock. You grab it mid shaft and feel it's heat and throb. You lower your head and kiss the tip then lick all the way around the head of my cock. The head swells and you press your open mouth unto it. I feel the coolness and wetness of your mouth, it is amazing. You begin to suck while lowering your mouth and lips all the way down to mid shaft as I feel the back of your throat.

I quickly realize we need a place to park the vehicle before I run off the road. I duck down a dark side road and pull to the shoulder. All is quiet, no traffic. You continue to suck while raising your head up and lowering down from mid shaft to head.

You then realize the vehicle is parked and look up and around. Looking at me you smile and slowly remove your dress exposing your soft and curvy tan body. You then slide from the front seat to the back seat while I eagerly follow. As I sit down and lean back you begin to suck my cock from tip to deep as you can take it. I feel like I am on top of the world. You are on your knees in the seat to the right of me and I reach out with my right hand and cup your breast and pull your hard nipples gently and slowly one at the time.

As I do this you continue to pump up and down while applying sucking pressure on my head. I am more than fully erect and throbbing. I reach my right hand under you and reach up between your slightly spread legs and begin to massage your sweet pussy. You are dripping wet and your clit is swollen as I spread your lips while rubbing side to side. You begin to slightly hump my hand. I respond by sliding two fingers in and out and in deeply as you hump. Your sucking and pumping up and down on my head and rod are just starting to make me lose complete composure. I grab your left ass and squeeze as I cum deep in your throat. You pull away from my head, swallow and wipe your mouth with your hand while looking at me and smile. Life is great as we drive to your apartment to get comfortable and I finish what you started... to be continued

Jay Wilson