Recovered from ReadIt Ch. 01

Story Info
Short Stories told in the form of Social Media posts.
3.3k words
4.44
4.8k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real websites, trends, or people and events; are all a coincidence. No seriously, I'm making it up as I go along. It is an original work of fiction.

The following postings have been recovered as part of the Overlord Archive project from the popular social media site ReadIt. ReadIt is a social media site and public forum in which users may ask questions and share experiences.

ReadIt/ Relationship Guidance

Hey Readit/RG, it's me again. The girl whose mom all but ditched her for her shitty stepdad. I linked my previous post above but I'll give a brief recap.

My mom is a beautiful bigger redhead who all my life has been constant in 2 things, being an awesome mom, and seeking approval from men. Unfortunately the second habit won out three years ago, when in what I assume was a fit of empty nest panic my mom started dating and became engaged to Greg (Fake name). Greg was...an asshole. He was loud, arrogant, trashy, and generally just awful to be around. He was your typical "The Liberals!" facebook guy in his forties. Pit vipers, bald, shitty tattoos, thought crappy tattoo artist T Shirts were appropriate for all occasions, and worst of all, a creep. He'd hit on me when my mom wasn't around, and my friends right in front of her. It quickly became so bad I didn't bring friends over when I went home during the summer, and after that first summer I didn't even feel comfortable going home. This caused a huge rift between me and my mom and we ended up saying some things we regretted. I called her a pathetic slut so eager for male attention she'd sell me out, she called me a jealous stuck up spoiled bitch. I said that if she felt that way, we didn't need to be in each others lives anymore, and went low contact. She's reached out a number of times since, and my grandmother has reached out as well asking me to at least hear my mom out (Not that she's a fan of Greg either), but I stay firm. As long as Greg is in her life, I don't wanna be.

And that brings us to today! I got a text from my grandma with a screenshot of Mom's facebook. Apparently she'd broken up with Gary. Not just broken up with him but dumped him like a load of trash very publicly. She'd almost immediately picked up a new boytoy, little more than half her age, barely 5 years older than me! All this had happened in the past two months while my Grandma had been on vacation in our home country. So...now I'm stuck. Do I reach out? Or do I wait for her to make the first move? Would appreciate advice for people who've been in this situation before.

UPDATE!

I received an email from my mom's new boyfriend about 24 hours after my first post. I guess Mom asked him to reach out since I blocked her. He seems nice, aware that he's in a weird position, but seems to want to help me and mom reconnect. We trash talked Greg for a bit together back and forth. I'll call him Jordan for the purposes of this update.

Jordan has invited me to dinner at his place with my Mom. He'll play peacemaker, no expectations. I agreed.

Now I need advice on how to handle this situation of meeting my mom's boyfriend (who's only 29) at the same time I'm seeing her for the first time in years.

ReadIt/ Wine

What's a good wine to bring to dinner with your mom? I want something sweet I won't mind drinking but something that says "I'm a mature adult with good tastes."

ReadIt/ AmIAJerkface

Am I a jerkface if I don't want to forgive my mom for choosing a man over me?

I'll link my previous posts so you can see but basically my mom chose her ex boyfriend Greg over me and we went out of contact for two years. Now she's broken up with Greg and is with this amazing guy Jordan (who's only a little older than me but so...wise? Calm? He's chill and cool) and is reaching out trying to mend our relationship. But I don't wanna open myself up just to get hurt again if she decides Jordan is more important than me, or ditches him for another douchebag.

Am I being a jerkface?

ReadIt/TodayIGoofed

Today I goofed up by bringing my friend over to my mom's house with me for drinks. Jodie is a friend from my Ethics class and had asked to hang out on the same night as I had planned to have drinks with my mom and her boy toy (not derogatory, just what we all call him, himself included). Well I asked mom and BT if they'd mind Jodie joining us and for some reason I sent a picture. They said sure and we met them at their place last night for drinks. We're all of age and BT (his name will be Jordan since I've used that for him before) is great with mixed drinks.

Well I hit my mom's vape pen a couple times and have one too many and soon enough I'm gone. I didn't even think about it, it all happened so fast. Jordan is a good waiter and doesn't let your drink go empty and I guess I'm not used to smoking wax. I pass out in a lawn chair and wake up to Jordan carrying me (all 250 lbs of me) and setting me down in my old room! I mean I knew dude was huge and jacked but y'all I'd never been just carried like that before. He set me down and went back to the patio where I could hear Mom and Jodie laughing.

When I woke later I saw something that shocked me beyond belief. Jodie had her head buried in my mom's chest and Jordan was screwing her from behind. I mean I was partly horrified and partly scared for her life. Mom's boobs are so big I could no longer see my friends face and the way Jordan was fucking her I worried he'd snap her neck.

Now my mom has a promiscuous past but Jordan seemed like an aww shucks country bumpkin before this! I didn't think they were swingers and I definitely didn't think Jodie would....

Well I pretended to try to go back to sleep and covered my ears. But now Jodie has been excitedly talking about going back with me for drinks next week and I'm trying not to vomit at the thought.

ReadIt/ Drugs

Hi, so I'm not even sure what I'm asking here, but is there like a roofie that makes you horny and obsessed?

I know it sounds nuts but two of my friends who've come with me to my mom's house have ended up fucking her and her boyfriend. Also, afterwards they're like obsessed with my Mom and her boyfriend and keep asking to go back over or asking if mom and her boyfriend asked about them. It's really creepy and I wanna make sure I'm not...I dunno helping my mom start a sex cult?

ReadIt/ Relationship Guidance

So guys I have a problem!

So I linked my previous two posts above but I have a new problem.

I was over having drinks with my mom again last week. I stopped bringing friends because they always seem to end up in Mom's bed with her and her younger boyfriend Jordan. But we were sitting around and talking and then Jordan excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

Once he was gone Mom brought up the awkward fact they'd slept with my friends and apologized. Basically she said that while she didn't regret what she did she didn't mean to make things awkward for me. She explained that while Jordan claimed to love her and be completely happy, she knew she had to keep him interested somehow. Gushing about how he'd saved her life from Greg and his abuse.

I asked about Greg's abuse and she launched into this long crazy story about how Greg had some kind of Mind Control over her for the longest time and she couldn't say no to him even if she'd wanted to. How he'd beaten and abused her for years and made her do awful disgusting things. Then she went on to talk about how he'd gotten drunk and started showing it off and abusing her at a poker game and even bet her as part of the game. Apparently Jordan hadn't liked seeing her abused or used this way and ended up beating the fuck out of Greg and stealing whatever mind controling power he had, and he was now my mom's benevolent master. According to her he hadn't even used it on my friends, she had in an attempt to make him accept his new dominant role more.

The whole thing was too fucking weird for me and I noped out of there quick. But now I'm confused and conflicted. Is my mom having a psychotic break? Is this some weird fantasy she's come up with to protect herself from Greg's abuse and her decisions? Is there some truth to what she's saying? I mean it would make sense why my friends just sorta fall into their bed but I just don't get it. Anybody got any ideas? How do I approach this other than definitely not bringing my friends over anymore. I don't wanna lose my mom again, especially now that she's doing good, but I'm way too freaked out right now.

ReadIt/ Supernatural

Hey ReadIt, I'm having some issues...with my mom I guess. She swears her new boyfriend has a magic cock. Like, some kind of spell or enchantment that makes it irresistible and drives women mad with pleasure. I tried to ignore her and thought she was just being gross to punish me for talking about a guy I liked or calling her a slut a while back but...

So I've introduced a couple of my friends to my mom and her boyfriend Jordan. Smart young professional women like myself, and definitely not sluts or swingers that I'm aware of. And within hours of meeting Jordan they were engaging in threesomes with him and my mom, and haven't shut up about how hot my mom and her boyfriend were since (though they don't talk about the sex acts thank fucking god).

So...I'm scared enough to ask here...is there any truth to this kind of thing? Does anyone know a counterspell or countermeasure I could take to make sure I'm not affected by this weird magic?

Readit/ Slutty Confessions

I fucked my Step-Daddy today.

I got the call last week that my mom's boyfriend Jordan had proposed to my mom after 6 months together. Mom Asked me to be the Maid of Honor in their small wedding ceremony and I was more than excited to be there. My mom's last boyfriend Greg had driven a wedge between us, and Jordan has been not only helping my mom get her life back together but really helping heal our relationship...I never thought he'd heal it this much. So we did some quick dress shopping...as quick as you can when you're built like the women of my family (plus sized and top heavy) and planned a wedding at Jason's farm. He even built a Gazebo for the event and cooked food for the wedding reception himself. He's so fucking manly.

Well come the day of mom invites me over early to help her get dressed. She wasn't really doing a bridal party so it was just me. Jason's best man was his sister whom I'd never met, but was super sweet and nice. So when I finished helping mom get dressed and do her makeup she asked me to go make sure Jason got the marriage license ready and deliver a note. I should've known it was a trap that she insisted I go next door from the guesthouse to the main house instead of just sending a text.

When I knocked on the bedroom and opened the door Jason was dressed in his suit and looking good. He's built like the sexualized ideal of a lumberjack or a mountain man. A solid wall of muscle that towers over you at 6'5. If he wasn't my mom's boyfriend, I'd definitely have scoped him at a party...I mean not that that matters now. I offered him the letter my mom had given me, and asked about the marriage license. He'd told me it was on the desk in the corner of the room and started to read the letter. I went to retrieve the document and turned back around to see him beaming with a smile...and no pants.

My eyes fell on his cock. That perfect, magical, mind erasing cock. My jaw hung loose and my pussy started dripping instantly. It was like the best cock you've ever seen in a porno combined with the beauty of a sunset. It wasn't terrifyingly large, but it was big enough you were sure it was gonna stretch you and make you sore in the morning. It would be a workout to get even half of it in your mouth. And fuck did I want it in my mouth.

"Apparently your mom wanted to give me a wedding present, and you're it. Come over here sweety" He commanded. I started to walk toward him but he raised a hand and stopped me. "Crawl to me." I fell to my hands and knees, crawling across the carpet like a well trained dog. I'd been in the process of getting ready when mom had asked me to come over, so my heavy tits swung freely under a ratty old T Shirt, and my basketball shorts slid down my ass as I crawled When I arrived he gestured for me to rise to my knees so I did so. His cock was right in my face at this point, dominating my field of view and my senses. I could feel the heat coming off of it, smell this overpowering musk that sent shivers down my spine, and very nearly taste it. "My cock is the center of your world now little one, not sure exactly how the magic in this ring works but that much I am sure of." He smiled. He ran a hand over my cheek tenderly and forced me to look up at him. "I tried to talk your mother out of this, really did. But she insisted it had to be done to keep you in the family. So from now on, you can call me daddy like your mom does. Now suck my cock babygirl"

As soon as the words left his lips I was on it. Sucking him into my mouth and forcing as much in as I could without gagging. One hand found his balls and the other his shaft as I desperately tried to bring as much pleasure as possible to this wonderful cock. He placed his hand on the back of my head and gently encouraged me as I felt him harden in my mouth. Then once he was fully hard I felt him gently pull me back.I went willingly and he pushed me back onto my back. He climbed down between my knees and ripped the basketball shorts I'd been wearing open with his bare hands. Same went for the sheer underwear I had on. When my pussy was exposed he reached up and tore my shirt open so my tits were as well. Seeing them he had almost a reverent look before devolving into a wicked smile. "Fuck they're almost better than your mom's..." He smirked. I sensed an opportunity and pressed them together for his viewing pleasure.

"You like them daddy?" I asked. He responded by burying himself in me with a single thrust, I gasped as I was stretched beyond anything I'd felt before. He gave me a second to adjust, a second in when I experienced my first penetrative orgasm...and my second. Before he began to mercilessly fuck me while mauling my tits with his hands.

"Gonna like em even more when I knock you up and fill them with milk. Your mom's too old now to give me children, but luckily she comes with a built in surrogate. I'll have to give you daily doses of cock to keep you under the spell...but that won't be a problem." He smirked as his cock drove me to new heights of pleasure. He was wanton and primal in his taking me, one of his hands finding my throat and choking me in such a way that made my head swim more but didn't deprive me of air. "Ask daddy to breed you little one" He commanded. I didn't hear the words, but I'm sure I said them in the most breathy needy voice to ever escape my lungs. I felt him release his hot seed inside me as he let out a roar. I saw stars and almost passed out with pleasure. He held me still like that for a few minutes, letting his cum seep in. I was content to just lay there, my pussy spasming around him, still firing off what felt like a mini orgasm every time his dick flexed. When it finally softened and he withdrew from me I felt hollow, like I'd lost my purpose in life, but it was quickly re-found as he had me suck him clean before sending me back out to the guest house to catch up with my mom.

The wedding went off without a hitch, my grandma and his mother cried their eyes out, both happy tears since everyone on my mom's side of the aisle is convinced that Daddy is going to keep mommy happy and clean, and since I don't seem to mind the age gap neither do they. The whole ceremony I could feel the last traces of Daddy's cum leaking into the liner in my panties, and I wept a little too with excitement for Mom and I's new life.

The happy couple has gone on their honeymoon to some adults only resort in the bahamas. I'm sure Daddy plans to use the time to fuck mom's chubby sexy brains out. He's assured me that he'll be back soon and we'll start working on some siblings for me. I had my doctor pull my IUD last week at his instructions. My friends who I've introduced to him before are now closer than ever since we can all finally be open and honest about the fact his cock rules our whole worlds now, and we just can't wait to graduate to devote all our time to serving and servicing him.

So ya, I'm my new daddy's breeding slut, my mom and I are closer than ever, and ya, I fucked him on their wedding day. For the first time, but definitely not the last.

Archivist Notes

After this post was made the account devolves mostly into posting nude photos and videos of a man with a massive cock fucking two chubby redheads with massive tits who look strikingly similar. The account is still active but all references to Mind Control of Magic have been erased by the Department of Anomalous and Potentially Problematic Electronic Records. DAPPER has been known to scrub the internet of any "Real" evidence of things like Mind Control, Magic, or Reality Manipulation in the name of limiting access to such abilities and preserving public order, so this isn't exactly out of character. With that said perhaps this is just a work of Erotic Fiction made to help promote the creator's private porn business or something. At this time their true identity is unknown.