Recovered from ReadIt Ch. 02

Story Info
Second chapter in our social media anthology series.
2.3k words
4.33
2.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again the following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real life scenarios, people, or social media sites is entirely...well admittedly intentional, but not in a "This is Real" way but rather "This is a plausible presentation of a fictional story" way.

The following postings were recovered from popular social media site ReadIt for preservation in the Overlord Archives project. The original postings have been deleted at the direction of DAPPER. All individuals involved with the exception of the direct message response transcribed at the end were unable to be reached for comment. Usernames were included for clarity as to the identity of the posters but at the risk of bringing down DAPPER's considerable wrath we insist readers not attempt to contact these individuals regarding this.

Posted to ReadIt / SilkySellers by @Sniffleupyourgash

Do NOT buy from @SniffMeSlutty!

This user sells panties sometimes on this site and advertises an addictive mind numbing high on their natural pheromones. What they don't tell you is that you'll really get addicted! I'm out $3k in Underwear! Seriously I bought one pair and the next thing I know my account is being drained and I'm having to explain to my wife why I'm cashapping some LLC! Honestly, I start smelling them and the next thing I know my next order is already placed and I've sent her more money? I didn't sign up to be a paypig. I just wanted some good womanly scent. This is ruining my fucking life.

Reply from @SniffMeSlutty

"I warned you when you bought from me what would happen. Not my fault you're a pathetic little Funky Junkie ;P I'll expect your usual donation at the same time next week if you want your next hit!

Posted to ReadIt/ Sniffersanonymous by @DirtyStainSniffer

Help! I heard about a user who sold truly addictive panties on this site and sought her out. At first she was hesitant to sell because I guess she'd been receiving a lot of hate from other buyers on here who underestimated what they were buying, and directed me to other sellers. But I wanted the real deal! She warned me that her panties would ruin my life. That she'd own me like some hopeless pathetic thrall. Some of you have doubtlessly seen the viral post about @SniffMeSlutty , well I should've listened! But I wanted to know if the stories were true. They're unfortunately true.

I bought my first pair for $25. Really reasonable considering they were well worn from a gym workout. She included pics of them in her delicious looking juicy ass. I could hardly wait to unwrap them and have a wank. But she sent a video clip and instructed me to watch while I wanked. I hit play and she started instructing me on what to do. I lubed up my hand and started stroking myself as I cracked the package. The minute I did this heady musky aroma filled the room and I couldn't help but jerk it just as she was telling me to. I placed the panties over my face like she said and breathed exclusively through my nose. Gassing myself with her delicious dirty smell. I don't remember cumming. I don't remember anything. All I know is I was a good boy and did as she said. I woke up covered in my own cum several hours later. I'd apparently transferred a significant amount of my 401k to her as well as a rental property I owned in Miami.

I'm not even sure why I'm making this post. I'm sure it's something she told me to do while I was being a good little sniff slave...but I don't remember. I know that if I do it, I'll get another package in the mail. Another chance to disappear into mindless bliss in her smell. Don't Do It! Seriously save yourselves! I don't know when or how this will end but I know it's out of my control now.

Reply from @SniffMeSlutty

"Good little Sniff Slave. Your Package is in the mail. Now go watch your video with my smelly panties on your face. And guys seriously, as fun as this is, don't message me! I'll ruin your fuckin lives! I'm warning you!

Posted to ReadIt/ CultofCrotchsniffers by @FriendlyPandaG

Okay so has anyone had any luck actually getting in contact with @SniffMeSlutty? I know there's this whole urban legend about her draining guys for all their worth with her panties but seriously I want it. The greatest fantasy I can imagine is to be utterly and completely brainwashed by a chick's pussy stains. But she's not returning my PMs and I can't seem to get in contact with her. She doesn't have Onlyfans or anything like that!

Reply from @SniffMeSlutty

Should've taken the hint Gary. You didn't want my panties for you. You're not into femdom or panties. You were gonna use them to try and lure your bi wife Stacy into a threeway. But you got caught, and Stacy and I had a wonderful time while you beat your meat raw in the living room. Don't worry, she gave me a fair amount out of your joint account to pay for the panties I left you, and she's got my number if you're a good enough boy to earn more! Lol. Men are stupid and I don't respect them. Listen up SniffSluts. If you're legit willing to ruin your life by buying from me, I'll fuckin wreck you. But I'm like a vampire, you have to invite me in before I suck you dry. And my heavenly aroma will not be used for dastardly deeds.

Posted to ReadIt/ UsedPanties4Sale by @LezBeHonest

My life is ruined.

I had a good life. Nice girl I'd been dating for a couple weeks who ate box like it was her life's work, good job as a bottle service girl, nice apartment with a view of the river.

But then I came upon the stories of this woman, who sells used panties that wreck guys' lives. I read dozens of stories of these pathetic stupid loser men who fell for it. Who bought into this cult of panty sniffing and paid this chick money for her magic mind controlling panties. They were losers as far as I was concerned. Morons who fell for some light suggestions and social programming, who got too involved in their own fantasies and ended up paying the price for it. Fools and their money are easily parted, especially when they have a dick.

And I said so, in the posts. I mocked the pathetic idiots. I mean ya I like smelling womens knickers. Hell I've been known to get a high on my own supply from time to time. But to let it ruin your life? Pfft, only boys would fall for that.

Then She contacted me. @SniffMeSlutty herself reached out. She didn't like that I was talking down to her pathetic pigs, they were hers to demoralize and ruin, not mine. So she offered me a challenge. I get a package of her panties in the mail, and I open them while on a video call with her. If I could keep my wits about me for ten minutes while we talked, She'd pay my rent for a month. If I failed, she wouldn't have to make conditions, because I'd give everything to her willingly.

Well judgment day arrived in a cute little package with a pink bow. I pulled up the call and was surprised to find a pretty brunette with big tits, a nice smile, and a relatively normal demeanor. If anyone has seen her photos or interacted with her on here they'd know I was expecting a goth dominatrix. We talked for a bit before she set out a timer and hit start, instructing me to go ahead and unwrap my gift. I opened the box and removed the bag. Inside was a pair of boy shorts with a cute little rabbit on them and a noticeable stain in the front. The smell hit me like a brick wall. It was like walking into the locker room after softball practice freshman year, only now it was so much sweeter and more inviting. It slipped into my mind and melted away all my worries. Like the best weed you've ever smoked it fucking obliterated my reality as I desperately mashed the panties to my face to savor the scent even more. I couldn't hear what she was saying, not that it mattered, but my cunt smell soaked brain was devouring her words like a starved dog.

I don't know how long I sat there and masturbated, telling her all about my life, all my personal information and passwords. I remember sending the email to break up with my girlfriend, I remember quitting my job, I remember booking a plane ticket to her city. I don't remember why.

Covid was amazing for one thing. You can spend your whole day inhaling your mistress' pussy out in public and no one will notice. Sure you'll get the occasional odd glance or dazed look as someone else gets a whiff of what you're snorting, but unless they lift up your N95 they'd never know there's a Gstring under it. Fueling your desire, keeping you nice and obedient. Even going through airport security and six hours on a plane...though I suspect by the end of the flight half the cab was starting to fall under her spell.

I arrived in my mistress's city and was greeted by her and her husband. He's a very nice man, and you can tell he's madly in love with her. But strangely her smell doesn't affect him. She clipped a leash on me as soon as we were in private and informed me that I'd accepted the role of their live-in nanny.

When I asked where the children were, my mistress removed my mask and pushed my face to the source of my new addiction. Her sweet salty pussy was even more heavenly in person. As I put every ounce of lesbian experience I had to use lapping at her cunt and servicing her clit. Soon I felt myself being penetrated from behind. Once upon a time I'd have raised objections, gone absolutely haywire at the thought of it. I was a man hating dyke after all! I would never let a man fuck me. But as Mistress stroked my hair and filled my head with thoughts of submission and obedience she made it clear I would be getting fucking quite frequently. Not just fucked, filled. I'd be having the children I was to Nanny for. Mistress had no intention of going through a pregnancy and suffering for nine months, when she could enslave a stupid arrogant SniffSlave like me to do it for her.

I just happily accepted this as I lapped away at her cunt and mine was violated. Mistress seemed to enjoy my attention and honored me by filling my mouth with her cream several times. You should be jealous as it's the sweetest most delicious liquid on earth that drives you mad with pleasure. After a while, I felt Mistress's husband flood my pussy with hot seed as she pressed my face into her and came hard. The juices she left on my face left me in a stupor for some time, but they made sure to elevate my pelvis and allow the seed to stick. And sure enough it did!

So yes, my life has been ruined. I went from a gold star lesbian living my best life and partying to a barefoot and pregnant slave maid who cums on command and thanks a man for using me like a sex doll. And I couldn't be happier.

Don't bother the mistress with your requests unless you're ready to have your life ruined too!

Reply from @SniffMeSlutty

Good Girl BroodSlut! Hubby and I are so proud of you and your new life! And to all you little sniffers out there who thought the others were just weak, you're not stronger. I just haven't gotten to you yet. Don't buy my stuff unless you're ready to lose it all.

Archivist Notes

After this point we see no more posts mentioning @SniffMeSlutty though she continues to post the occasional thirst trap, before transitioning the account to ask many questions about being a new mother. That said she frequently posts both nudes and Mom information with a smaller raven haired girl. No further content was made about selling panties or her supposedly mind altering scent. When we reached out to her asking about purchasing some panties or her take on the stories surrounding her she responded with the following

"Listen, Don't bother me or my SniffSluts again and we won't bother you. I respect what you're trying to do but my little cult needs its privacy. Yes, I made some serious money off this. And yes I have two lovely kids and a live-in nanny whom my husband and I can freeuse at will, but it was a lot of hard work sweating up and bagging all those panties, so I think I deserve it. Keep investigating me, I'll send you a pair, and then you'll think I deserve it too! Along with everything else you own."

All buyers did not respond to requests to comment and when we reached out to the site that originally hosted the sales they denied any of the transactions or any involvement. DAPPER it seems has once again done its job and scrubbed all information in relation to the potential existence of mind enslaving pussy pheromones. We encourage our readers not to seek out any individual involved in this story as it may draw the wrath of the authorities or worse the subject herself.