Recovery 03: Yes It's Real - Conclusion

Story Info
A young womans recovery's complete.
13.3k words
2.7k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Love Story Series is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. The storyline differs from most of my previous Literotica Story submissions. Children are not in PT: 00, but are in the latter PT: 01 and throughout PT: 02/03. As always in my stories, very limited sexual activity happens when children are at home. Also, as a general rule, no alcohol is consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual activities may feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with light spanking.

This and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

Ending Recovery 02: Is It Real

Mars is bellowing like a loco in minutes screaming, "Cumming, Oh Fuck I'm Cumming my darling Kenz, just keep wreaking havoc with my tits, tushy, and pussy until sunup.

So I do exactly as she cries out, keeping Mars cumming and blowing like a volcanic eruption until total exhaustion!

I wake Mars late Sunday morning, still lovingly caressing her phat booty, with my lips latched securely to her nipple!

***

Monday morning comes and I'm dressed for power in a Military Black Sweater/ Pants, Lightweight Black Boots, and Beret, which are used in my danger-close Ukraine/NATO field meetings. Mars dress is Sky Blue, Business Casual, with matching 2" Jimmy Choo heels.

The bank's doors open at 9:00 am, and I march briskly to Reception flashing my JC's Military Attaché ID.

"We have an urgent meeting with Martin J. O'Malley, your bank V. President of Operations. He's expecting a US Gov Official this morning, so please confirm I'm here!"

Recovery 03: Yes, It's Real-Conclusion

The person standing in reception is not the friendly type one expects for such a personal touch-oriented business as high finance banking. She kind of infers the VP, Mr. O'Malley will see us when he damn well pleases. I start to read her the riot act when my phone beeps quietly with an incoming call.

Whispering, I answer and it's Anita, "Boss, I'm getting quite strange vibes from my Nigerian incursion feelers on State Bank. For the moment, I suggest we delay going in hard until I get a better read of the entire situation, especially VP Martin J O'Malley. I'll get back to you on the double with an update."

"I agree Anita, also feeling something is off-kilter here, and we've just arrived. I'll visually scan the place for a contact person since real-life plans are never as easy as laid out," sighing with a gleam in my eye as I love solving puzzling issues.

I add, "Until we get a solid read, I'm Operator-01, you're 02 and Eleanor is now 03 if we need to bring her in on this caper? Mars is Marsala and will lay low with her issues until we fully understand the bank's management situation!"

Anita confirms, "Okay 01, 02 is out, please give Marsala a warm hug from me!"

Looking around. I spot my best targets who are total opposites. Target one is a toned slim Black lady in the 45-50ish age range who looks a little pissed off for some reason. While target two is a cute younger blond, I'd guess age 20/21 with a beautiful smile reminding me of Shy/Sly.

I grab the young girl's arm, "Come with me sweetie," as we walk towards target two, the Black lady.

I show my JC-Attaché ID, asking the ladies if there's a breakroom, canteen, or someplace private where we can talk.

The smiling blond answers quickly, "I'm Maranda, kind of the office run-a-round person, so can get coffee or tea as we talk."

Me hastily, "It's nice meeting you, Maranda, I'm 01, and this is Marsala, visiting from the US-VP's office," turning to the fit black lady, "And you are?"

Before the black lady speaks, Maranda blushes and giggles, "Your name is One, why isn't she Two?" looking at Mars.

I laugh heartily, "You're cute Maranda and I like you! 02 (Anita) is listening in and may join us later."

"02, please say hello to Maranda, as she reminds me quite a bit of Shy/Sly."

Anita, via my open phone link, "Hi blondie, I'm 02 and you're kind of a cutie pie!"

Mars bursts out laughing, as Maranda nearly jumps out of her panties at Anita's voice on my speaker. I hold out my arms to Maranda, who warily comes in for a hug, then relaxes easily into my arms.

I get a quiet ping from Anita, (Doreen), "Doreen, are you joining us for coffee, maybe in the conference room or wherever Maranda takes us?"

Doreen's eyes go huge, suddenly dropping the I'm not interested, look wondering how in the hell I know her name. At this time other bank staff look oddly at Mars and Me since there aren't many customers this early on Monday.

Ms. Zero-personality (sourpuss) wanders over, "You are disturbing our staff, so please wait for our VP of Operations in reception."

I get right up in her face, "Are you threatening a Federal Officer, representing the US GOV-VP, AG, and JCs? One more friggin word and you'll wake up tomorrow morning in Ft Leavenworth, KY's military prison."

In my booming NATO voice, "You get us a pot of coffee, cups, milk, and equal in the conference room on the double."

Mars grabs Maranda, "Come on sweetie and take me to the conference room?"

Maranda grins, "Yes mam, are you Three?" with Marsala cracking up in cheery laughter.

I look deep into Doreen's eyes, "I won't order you to follow me to the conference room, but will you please join us for coffee?"

Doreen stares for a moment, then comes over to me, "Is your given name One, or do you have a real name like normal people?"

I turn to follow Mars and Maranda, "I'm Kenzie, and people I like call me Kenz. That's Marsala walking with Maranda, and we call her Mars. I'll tell you more after we talk for a bit developing trust between us."

***

The four of us sit in the conference room when Ms. Sourpuss delivers a tray of coffee and fixings. She tosses it on the table and flounces out the door slamming it shut. Almost instantly the door pops open again, and Maranda jumps up for the VP of Operations, who looks to be in his mid to late forties.

Not missing a beat Miranda, "What do you take in your coffee sir?"

I give Maranda a quick hug loudly proclaiming, "You are such a sweetie, and anyone knowing the banking business would make you State Bank's Official Customer Relations Contact, instead of Ms. Sourpuss."

I turn to the man, "Please join us, Mr. Martin J. O'Malley since your bank manager tells high-level FEDs you'll see us when you damn well want to. Not a good start for persons representing the US GOV-VP, AG, and Joint Chiefs, who can shut your bank's doors in 5-minutes.

"Am I correct 02?" the speakerphone answers. "Yes, Boss 10 minutes for certain?"

Maranda nearly jumps out of her panties again as Anita says, "Hey Randy, no worries, it's me, (02) checking you out!" as she giggles throatily.

Impishly I ask, "Maranda, do you want to be State Bank's Official Receptionist today, while VP O'Malley and two Bank Managers meet with Mars and me?"

Maranda's all business, "Ms. 01, I'm very good at entertaining most bank long-time customers, especially our older ones. Many elderly customers are lonely and just want a little attention, which they've certainly earned by keeping their many large accounts at State Bank.

"I'd love being the receptionist today and every day, because I learn so much talking with our elder customers. Ms. Doreen would let me be the receptionist, but the other newer managers just want someone to bring their coffee and make copies. They don't honor or respect our long-term elder customers, who have most of their money on deposit in our bank!

"I'm 21 years old, having worked here nearly three years, and the only person who teaches me new things is Ms. Doreen. If she were not working here, I would have left State Bank long ago, but Ms. Doreen treats me respectfully and I love helping her.

"Many of our elder customers come in on Mondays and Tuesdays seeking care, tenderness, and solace because they're mostly alone on weekends. It's like their families only care about the money they stand to inherit when the older ones die and do not truly love them as persons.

"As the full-time receptionist, I would be quite busy on those two days, and maybe a half day Wednesday. So, I can help Ms. Doreen with many of her projects on Wednesday afternoons and most of Thursday and Friday, which I'll love because she teaches me exciting new banking stuff."

Maranda blushes cutely, "I didn't mean to talk so long Ms. One, but it's thrilling when someone respects, and talks nicely to me, trying to understand who I am as a person!

"I love helping our customers solve their banking problems or issues. I'm a good worker who's never been late or absent in nearly three years working at State Bank. I'm not stupid or dizzy as some managers snidely say, but love keeping our customers happy, especially the older ones. Most of our bank's best customers, just want a little appreciation for staying with us for so many years"

I stand speechless in the bank's conference room, with every single person amazingly surprised at Maranda's stunning on-target comeback.

I walk over fiercely hugging Maranda whispering, "I'm not here for a State Bank operations meeting, but I'll speak up strongly for you being promoted to Customer Relations Specialist, supervising reception just like you perfectly describe.

"Our meeting this morning is for several private issues, so please tell all the staff to check with you if a customer needs to see the VP or Ms. Doreen while we're in conference. Then you come and lightly knock on the door once and I'll come over."

Maranda smiles cutely, "Thank you Ms. One, and I will take care of everything just as you ask until the meeting's finished. One other thing, I think the little old widow lady, Mrs. Anna James McGrath who visits every Monday morning will be here soon. She has $$Millions deposited in our bank, so may I bring her in to meet our Senior Banking Staff, explaining we enjoy her weekly State Bank visits as a long-time customer?"

Impressed by Maranda's natural business instinct(s) I say, "Absolutely yes Maranda and bring her to the conference room as soon as she arrives!"

***

We are at State Bank for an hour and have yet to talk with VP O'Malley about Mars's account issues. But it's been an invaluable hour, which confirms my fully agreeing with Anita's warning to proceed carefully with there being a definite undercurrent situation at State Bank.

VP of Operations, Martin O'Malley has been at State Bank's Head Office for less than a year and is most likely unaware of Mars's situation. So, it's probably his predecessor that helped Daniel's mom, Karen run the scam on Mars.

I boldly ask, "Doreen, is there a new bank Notary Public who's been here less than 6 months? If yes, could you please bring them into the conference room?"

Doreen, "Yes," eying her VP, who nods his okay.

She quickly returns, introducing Kaitlyn Ann Mills, Senior Teller, and Notary Public for the bank. She joined the headquarters office four months ago, transferring from a smaller northern branch.

Once we're all present, VP O'Malley, Doreen, Kaitlyn, Mars, and me, I ask Mars to explain her Pre & Post Buffalo experience(s) in detail. As Mars speaks, giving the VP copies of her documents and emails, I step over to talk quietly with Anita.

"You're on the money Anita, for certain something fishy is going on at this State Bank Head Office. Please book a dinner reservation for five this evening at an out-of-the-way restaurant."

Anita sighs, "If one guest is that little cutie pie blonde, Randy, let's have dinner catered at the VIP Villa, then we'll have absolute privacy."

I reply, "Great idea Anita, can you take care of the details? The other guest is Doreen, and I'm betting 100%, she knows where a few skeletons are buried. I'll organize everything on this end, and if comfortable, I tell the VP a sanitized version of our thoughts/plans. Mars is bringing them up to date on her past and recent problems with Daniel's mom."

One other red flag on the bank, "Kaitlyn Ann Mills, a recent branch transfer is now in the meeting since she's a Notary. My reading is she's most likely 'official' from the Bureau (FBI) or Treasury (SS). Get me all the details you can on this Kaitlyn for my ears only. Otherwise, our dinner discussion topic(s) are wide open tonight."

Then I snark, "Anita, do you have the hots for 21-year-old Maranda (Randy)?" quietly giggling at Anita's gasp.

Anita sounds puzzled, "Honestly Kenz, something about her piques my interest, though I've never swung left or right sexually. I'm a 25-year-old asexual until hearing Randy's voice boss, so let's see how it goes at dinner tonight!"

***

VP O'Malley agrees there's no reason for Mars's account(s) to be restricted. The bank doesn't have any legal records or court filings authorizing Karen to control Mars's finances. So, he signs off and Kaitlyn notarizes multiple documents, fully freeing Marsala and Tanya's State Bank accounts from Karen's control.

Mars has new CCs, Checking/Savings Passbooks, and Tanya's Education Trust release. She also has a Notarized State Bank document from VP O'Malley, absolving her from any State Bank debt. Mars's State Bank customer status is a sparkling clean credit rating and FICO score.

VP O'Malley suggests we drop the lost interest demands since this item requires several board member signoffs. The actual $$ amount is not worth the risk of opening Mars's other changes to tighter scrutiny. Mars and I wholly agree with him on this item, so her banking issue(s) is a done deal.

I tell VP O'Malley my suspicions of the previous Senior Manager's improprieties, asking permission to have dinner with Maranda and Doreen. Mars and I'll meet him for lunch on Tuesday, openly discussing Monday night's dinner conversation, as well as inform him of all new details from my field associate(s).

***

We're at our VIP Villa, with Maranda raving about how beautiful the place is, amazed that Mars and I can just stay here free.

Later, in full-dress GB Uniform, Anita joins us walking over and warmly hugging Maranda (Randy). "I'm 02 but my birth name is Anita and as you know I'm a Green Beret Communications Sargent. Please call me Anita, and I'll call you two, Doreen and Randy!"

Maranda winks at Anita, "Okay Two, I may be a young naive homebody, but I know what Randy means. So, only you may use my sexy nickname, and I'm Randa to all others."

We all laugh because Maranda is such a cutie pie, then Anita walks to the guest bedroom to change into civies. Randy keeps peeking toward the bedroom area so I tell her, "Go back and talk with Anita while she changes, I think she'll enjoy your company."

Doreen and I chat a bit about today being kind of crazy, until Anita and Randy are back, both looking like the Cat That Swallowed The Canary. I cheekily comment, "Did you guys find a Million Bucks back there, you certainly look delighted?"

Anita gives me a WTF look and then pours cabernets all around. I assure Doreen and Randa a GOV-Military vehicle will take them home tonight, so please enjoy their wine.

I continue, "This VIP Villa is huge, so you both are welcome to stay here tonight if desired."

Randa answers, "We would love to stay in this beautiful place, but tomorrow is a workday, and we don't have fresh clothes or cosmetics."

Glancing longingly at Anita, Randy continues, "If I'm invited back again sometime, please choose any Friday or Saturday nights, and I'll be here with bells on," blushing bright red.

I look sideways at Anita who's blushing brighter than Randy, so, Yes, It's Real! Then I mention ordering dinner and giving both young ladies a release from the spotlight.

Everyone likes Seafood and Steak, so Anita orders a large mixed platter, with fixings, such as clam chowder, salad, garlic bread, cauliflower, and baked potatoes. Our food will arrive in an hour, so Anita takes Randa on a tour of the general VIP facilities. This brief break allows me time to talk seriously with Doreen. Randa is a delightfully honest 21-year-old, but not truly seasoned for the serious State Bank details I'll share with Doreen.

"I come clean regarding Anita's off-record probes and what we suspect. Doreen knows the full Mars/Tanya story from our earlier bank meeting. So, I explain Anita and I suspect the previous senior management, including Ms. Sourpuss are involved in laundering money or something as sinister. The serious part of their apparent laundering scheme(s), is a huge amount of terrorism funds also consistently flows through this same international bank.

"From Anita's covert spying, the potentially illegal funds are not directly from State Bank's finances or profits. But a State Bank officer or major customer with a large account could be funneling personal or separate corporate funds to this international bank.

"I'm not personally worried about the issue since Mars's money is now free of Daniel's family's control. But State Bank seems to be a good community bank and I don't believe VP Martin J. O'Malley is aware of or involved in this scheme. The suspicious activity began long before he was promoted to VP of Headquarters Operations.

Pausing a moment, "Doreen, do you have any comments or questions at this point?"

She responds, "Kenz, I want to hear everything from you and will ask questions at that time."

"So, I tell Doreen during my lunch meeting with VP Martin O'Malley tomorrow, I'll suggest he lays off all Bank Managers hired in the past two years unless the two of you implicitly trust a specific person.

"He should also ask the current State Bank President to voluntarily resign since certain questionable practices happened during his tenure. If the President refuses to resign, VP O'Malley should formally recommend the board terminate him, which may result in his lifetime ban from banking. The VP should also dismiss any recently appointed board members, with less than three years of tenure.

"I'll strongly urge he promotes you to State Bank Headquarters Manager and Corporate Secretary. By State Bank's Charter, the board position of Corporate Secretary is nonvoting.

"Then VP O'Malley should exercise his prerogative as follows;

a) Assume the temporary position of State Bank President.

b) Appoint Marsala (Mars) to the Board as a full voting member at large.

"Martin O'Malley will now have voting control over the Board and can reorganize State Bank, making him the permanent President. He needs to restore State Bank to the number one Community Bank for Washington State, by selling all bank units not chartered in the State. My thoughts are he could also bring in big bucks by selling these excess units strengthening State Bank's bottom line and cash reserves.

"You know the best people in all State Bank Branches, so will need to help President O'Malley. He should choose one person with a strong Native American presence and another with an Asian American presence as two new Board members. Since you and Mars represent the WA, Black, and Hispanic/Migrant communities;

"State Bank will truly have a Board with People of Color (POC) properly reflecting Washington's diverse population. This will be his first major step in returning State Bank to its richly deserved position as the largest State Chartered bank in Washington and possibly North Western USA.

"Finally, I'd promote Maranda to Supervisor of Customer Relations, focusing on long-term customers such as Widow Anna James McGrath and Widower Joseph Thornton. Anita's quick check reveals five of Maranda's special elder customers have > $125,000,000 held in State Bank. If we know this information, others can find it, so Maranda will be State Bank's firewall preventing these high-value customers from moving their funds elsewhere.