Recovery 03: Yes It's Real - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Mars's eloquent submission so much and am now face-first into her pussy. I'm wickedly jamming my tongue deep into her pussy, while nibbling on her soaked fat vaginal lips. I savor every morsel of her pussy cream as if I'd never sucked a dripping wringing wet pussy before, which I haven't.

Mars moans pitifully, "Oh Kenz, you're wrecking my pussy, and I love it, babe!" as she flings her booty every which way but loose from my explosive pussy attack. I'm royally sucking my babe senseless, and loving it. So, I increase my attack grabbing Mars' booty and pulling her pussy flat n tight against my raging mouth. I lick and suck everything in sight while furiously pinching her clit.

I yell, "Whose fucking pussy is this Mars?"

Mars shrieks, "All This Sweet Pussy's Owned By Kenz! So Fuck Like Crazy Nailing Me To The Bed!"

Me bellowing, "Ok Mars, be careful of what you ask for, since you may actually get it! I've been waiting for this moment as if it will never arrive in my lifetime, I've got a very special engagement surprise for my sweetie, Mars."

Hastily pulling Mars to her knees, doggie. I finger her pussy with my left hand, using my right to strap up for fucking. My left hand gently fingers Mars through a soft shivering orgasm, fondly pinching her tushy.

Giving her a firm double tap Spank-Spank, "So my sweetie Mars needs to be nailed to our bed. Is this what you're asking from your woman Kenz?"

Mars weeps, "Oh my darling Kenz, I love you so much, and want you to nail me to this fucking bed right now!"

"Okay sweetie, time for your Pre-Engagement Gift, and as quick as lightning, I yank Mars's booty back onto my hefty 9" pussy destroyer strap-on, bottoming out in her weepy pussy, "Your Wish Is My Desire, Sweetie!"

Mars screams, "What the fuck Kenz, when did you grow a dick? Don't answer, just keep on filling my pussy with your dick!"

So, I start fucking her like a maniac with bone-crushing strokes, thrusting all 9" in her pussy, as she becomes a whimpering shivering mess. But I'm still not satisfied, not seeing my sweetie's face while fucking her blind.

I flip Mars to missionary, throw her legs back to her ears, splitting that wet pussy open like an overripe watermelon with my 9" pulverizing destroyer strap-on.

I hold one stroke balls-deep in Mars leaning in for a kiss, "I love you my darling Mars, more than life itself. When we are alone, I'm fucking you senseless all night long. This is our time to truly join one with the other." as I tenderly kiss the tears streaming down Mars's cheeks.

Quietly moaning, "Yes It's Real!" Mars holds me tight, with 9" of strap-on dick filling her pussy; as she starts cumming like a 5-loco freight train, just from kissing and holding me deep into her pussy.

Mars's huffing n puffing, as I blow her house down, again and again!!

Gasping, "Cumming Kenz, fuck I'm cumming again for the umpteenth time tonight."

Mars shudders, "Well fuck me drunk Kenz, will this friggin orgasm ever end?" as her splayed inner thighs are soaking-sloppy wet as if she's in a steam room.

Finally, Mars's thighs fall limply to the bed, so I gently pull out, rolling onto my back. Mars quickly turns giving me a long sloppy kiss snarking, "Keep it on Kenz, I'm wearing your 9-inch dick out tonight darling."

Confidently rolling onto my back, with 9" ready to play, "Climb on board babe, it's your pony to ride."

Mars drops onto my 9" Strap-on like a Deadweight.

"Giddy-up Kenz, I'm Riding You All Night & She Did."

***

After two days of power fucking, both Mars and I can barely walk from the love nest back to our Condo. It's going to be a tough day, answering thousands of questions from our girls.

We're shocked entering our place, as all is eerily quiet with four perfect angels in waiting. Ataliya explains Shy/Sly is downstairs in the guest area talking with Carl before he starts his evening shift. They'll most likely help him set up his section for dinner at the restaurant and return home when the restaurant opens. Wanda has many errands today so is staying at her place tonight.

Holding Galyna, Ataliya smiles, "My little sisters and I miss our Moms so much, but I explain you've been on a special exercise program for two days and will be a little tired. So we girls make up two beds on the living floor.

"Laryssa and Tanya, take Mom Mars to her bed for a cuddle to make Mom get strong again after her big exercise program.

"Galyna, grab Mom Kenz's hand and take her to our bed for a cuddle, so we can make her strong again too."

Mars and I cannot stop our flowing tears, for having 4-such loving daughters. Before crashing, I hug and kiss Ataliya's cheek, "You're the best and smartest elder daughter/big sister in the world, and your Moms Kenz/Mars love you so much!"

Mars and I are so happy, with our four girls treating us to a day of rest!

CHRISTMAS-ENGAGEMENT SEATTLE

We're packed and, on our way, arriving in Seattle later this afternoon. Anita and Randa set up a small secure Ambassador DC Operations Center on State Banks' second floor. Most of our routine work is coordinating tasks between Metro DC, the German Embassy, and smaller German Consulates, so the State Bank location's perfectly quiet and private.

Eleanor (03) is waiting as we exit the military transport flight, giving me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. All the girls treat her to many hugs and kisses, including Shy, Sly, and Grandma Wanda, who's settled in nicely with us on weekends.

Eleanor quietly, "General Marvel explains to the SF Training Team Leader, she needs me to spend two weeks with Operators 01/02 for a special winter mission, so here I am boss."

We're at Grandma Ann's huge home, and she has all four girls fawning over her. So we let our girls have their Grandma Ann's time, introducing Shy and Sly to Randa.

Shy comes over to Mars and me, "We already love Randa, so she's taking us to see her and Sargent Anita's wing. Is it okay for us staying in her wing while we're in Seattle?"

Calling the three 22-year-olds over, I hug them, "You're all wonderful young ladies, so I want you three to have fun together, along with Anita and Eleanor."

Tanya and Laryssa are next, "Grandma Ann says Grandma Wanda and we two beautiful girls can stay in her wing. Come on Grandma Wanda, we'll get our bags later."

Next, this cute little girl comes tearing in to the entry stopping in her tracks seeing Ataliya. She throws up her arms and runs to Ataliya, "I'm Lanie and we will be best friends for a long time," the two girls hugging.

Ataliya hugs Lanie introduces herself, then says to Lanie, "Wait a minute?" She goes straight to Galyna, picking her up. "Lanie, this is my baby sister Galyna whom I love so much. She's a good girl, and I hope you're okay if she stays with us most of the day. Later in the evening, she'll join up with the eight-year-olds, who're in Grandma Ann's wing.

Lanie grabs Galyna from Ataliya, "Hi Galyna, you can stay with me and Ataliya all the time because I love little girls too. You're now my baby sister, and I have some pretty Christmas presents for you."

The three girls take off running, but Ataliya says, "Wait a minute Lanie?"

She runs over to me and Mars, "Are you okay Moms, since everyone is leaving you? I like Lanie already, and Galyna is in big sister heaven. I want to share a room with Lanie and keep Galyna with us. She's my baby sister and I'll never leave her alone!"

I call Lanie over, "Today is crazy with everyone making new friends. I want you and Ataliya to spend some time alone talking, doing Math or dancing, and having loads of fun. So, bring Galyna to me when you want to do something special."

Lanie looks sideways at Anita who smiles, "Moms Kenz and Mars, I do not have many friends or a sister. So, I've been waiting for Ataliya and am so happy she's here. Don't you Moms worry, we'll play with Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna every day, especially Christmas Eve.

"Ataliya and I can enjoy ourselves after the girls are sleeping. I'll ask my Mom if I can stay up talking and having fun with Ataliya each night for two hours after the girls are in bed. I've been singing all day, so happy my new friend, Ataliya is visiting us for 6 weeks, especially during Christmas."

Mars and I look at Anita who says, "Yes It's Real, Lanie is a darling girl who I just love. Her Mom/Dad are super hard workers and great parents. So being an only child, Santa is giving Lanie six Special Presents this year, with Jessica's daughters, Sylvia, age 7, and Pricilla, age 5 coming later."

Life is beautiful at Grandma Ann's, with lots of room. It seems as if the walls are alive with laughing children and young adults all over the place. I think Grandma Ann will be quite happy on Monday when the adults are working. She's got five girls fawning all over her and is basking in Grandma's heaven.

Wanda and Grandma Ann hit it off immediately, and you see them chatting all the time everywhere in the house, while proudly glancing at the young'uns having fun. Several times Mars and I share a smile, thinking our new home will be filled with the same type of love and joy next year.

My real delight is watching Lanie and Ataliya tightly bond within two days of their meeting. Due to the Russian invasion and other Ukraine issues, Ataliya is way behind Lanie academically. Yet, Lanie wants Ataliya by her side without exception, even taking her to school one day. Once the little ones are asleep, the two 13-year-olds watch movies, listen to music and talk endlessly.

Griffin and Jessica arrive with Sylvia and Priscilla, and the girls are quickly swept into Grandma's wing with the other kids. Amazingly, the younger five girls truly love being around Lanie and Ataliya, who are so attentive to them. It's unbelievable, but there is not a single crossword or fight among girls during the time they camp out in Grandma Ann's wing. They all joyously share their many Christmas Gifts from Santa.

ENGAGEMENT DINNER

Until now, our time in Seattle is a heartwarming experience, with Mars and I truly having two loving families. So our life's journey together is reaching its nadir, and we are so happy with our lives as a loving couple and parents. Finally, tonight Mars and I will be officially engaged during or after dinner at Grandma Ann's favorite restaurant.

Grandmas Ann and Wanda share the head table with Mars and me, and most of the adults together. We have a second table set up for the children, with Lanie and Ataliya hosting them. Additionally, Anita and Randa float between the two tables helping the 13-year-olds entertain the young'uns. Later Grandma Ann/Wanda will move to the kid's table, taking them home before much alcohol is served.

Grandmas Ann/Wanda, Lanie, Ataliya, and the five younger girls are staying in Grandma Ann's wing for the entire visit. Following dinner, the adult guests will party in the Great Room, many spending the night. Those adults who are going home or to their hotel after partying will be transported by contract limos. Still, the partying will be fairly mellow, with dancing, cuddling, and alcohol for the drinkers.

***

Many of Grandmom Ann's friends stop by, as she proudly introduces her extended family celebrating the Holiday Season at her home. There are some quizzical looks from a few people, seemingly questioning Grandmom Ann's mental awareness. These types of people don't understand the strength of love, since their main focus is on money. In their way of thinking Grandma Ann is senile and we are fleecing her for money.

Ataliya comes over and plops in Grandma Ann's lap kissing her cheek. "I'm so happy here at your home Grandma, and meeting Lanie. We will be best friends for a long, long time. I come to get you because the little ones, Lanie and I want our Grandmas to come and sit with us for a while."

Grandma Ann smiles, "Come on Wanda, we oldies are being called upon to sit with our kiddie party group."

Watching Ataliya proudly walk to our children's section, holding both her Grandma's hands, and feeling special brings me to tears.

Mars looks curiously at me. "What's up with the tears sweetie?"

I smile through the tears, "Ataliya is gaining so much spirit every day, especially since meeting Laine. Your and my caring love for life and children results in her having a new/happy life in America. We could have simply said not my problem and walked away, but we let unfailing love guide our decisions on Ataliya, Laryssa, and Galyna.

"Together, we conquer tragedy, schemes, deceit, and hostility, so are now together for a lifetime. I have so much love for our four-generation extended family!"

Mars grins, "Let's go join the Grandmas giving our little monsters some big hugs!"

We turn to the others, "Excuse us guys, we're going have fun with the kids for a time, returning shortly for our official engagement ceremony."

As we approach their section, the tears start flowing again, because the 7-children and 2-Grandmas are having the time of their lives. We pull chairs over to the table and I whisper to Lanie and Ataliya, "Do you two feel left out being so far from our table?"

Throwing their arms around me and Mars, Lanie says, "This is a perfect spot for us Moms Kenz/Mars since the little ones would be so bored at the big table. We are enjoying ourselves so much playing games and having fun with no one saying shush or talk quietly."

Ataliya adds, "We're so happy our two special Moms and Grandmas come to play because we truly love every minute of our time with you."

Ataliya looks pensive, "We like this place and want to come back again, but tonight is special. Let's finish dinner and go home, then Mom Kenz asks Mom Mars to marry her in Grandma's Great Room with only our family there.

Lanie smiles, "After Mom Mars says YES, and kisses Mom Kenz, we'll have ice cream and cake. Then we kids will go to our Grandma's wing and have so much family fun with Grandmas Ann/Wanda!"

Moms Kenz/Mars and our adult family members will stay in the Great Room laughing, dancing, and loving each other also as a family. We children and adults are all happy and safe, knowing Mom's Kenz/Mars love is everlasting.

KENZIE ELLEN NICHOLS/ MARSALA MARIE GILSON

RECOVERY COMPLETE

The End

Epilogue

KENZIE'S MEMORIES

It's New Year's Day, as I stand gazing off our Seattle Luxury Hotel's balcony, thinking how my life has changed in the past 3-years. I'm more in a Mental Space versus a Physical Space, as memories flood my emotions.

MEM-1: Washington, DC

After graduating from UGA with my MA-Degree, I take a great job as a translator in DC, then move on to the US Consulate in Munich. My Mom/Dad responds angrily, wanting me to stay in Athens, GA working in the family business. Our lives are never the same again, as they emotionally move away from me.

MEM-2: Munich, Germany-Arhus, Denmark

On my first Consulate travel to Arhus, I meet Krystina (Kris) and quickly fall in love with her. We have a total of 11 days together as a couple in nearly nine months: 4-days Arhus/7-days Munich, before Kris is KIA in Eastern, Ukraine. Her death and dismemberment by a direct hit from an errant Tank-Shell throws me into an emotional wreck for a few months, before gradually returning to semi-normalcy.

MEM-3: Athens, Georgia

I return to my home in Athens, trying to ignite a new relationship with my parents, but instead, find myself in double chaos. My Mom/Dad have converted to full-blown QAnon conspiracy nuts, completely rejecting me, along with Mars, Tanya, Ataliya, Laryssa, and Galyna. I'm 26 years old and they question my ability as a Mom for my 3-refugee daughters, saying turn them over to an agency!

Additionally, Mars is forced into returning to her Seattle home, temporarily deserting the rest of us. If she refuses, her former in-laws will have her declared an unfit mother and take custody of her daughter, Tanya.

Mars and I reunite a few weeks later after Anita explodes all over Mars for not telling me about her late husband, Daniel's family's treachery in emotionally torturing her.

MEM-4: Love In Seattle, Washington

Mars and I get engaged in a family setting at Grandma Ann's palatial home's Great Room two days after Christmas while celebrating with her and our extended DC/SEATAC Families.

Evening, 30 DEC, Mars and I check into the hotel's romantic bridal suite, and celebrate the New Year on 31 DEC dancing/partying the night away in their ballroom. About 2:00 am, Mars and I wobble back to our suite, where I've been fucking her pussy and tanning that phat booty nonstop night & day for the past 48 hours!!

I smile from the hotel balcony glancing back into the room at my Naked Fucked-Out Fiancé, Mars, her soaking wet inner thighs splayed askew in the bed. After relentlessly kissing her lips, slobbering all over her tits, and voraciously sucking her sweet little pussy for hours on end, I dildo fuck her into oblivion.

Our wedding is scheduled for next year in Seattle on New Year's. We'll marry at Grandma Ann's Palatial Home's Great Room, our reception to be held at this same hotel's ballroom!!

Yes It's Real

NEXT IN THIS SERIES - Recovery Sequel: Ataliya and Lanie

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
shayneoneshayneone10 months ago

well done loved the happy ending be well happy and safe a fan shayne

foxyfowlerfoxyfowler11 months ago

This story as brilliantly fantasticly written story and enjoyed every word and cannot wait for your next story Billyslate I always looking for stories as I think you are wonderful loving person please keep writing these wonderful stories Billyslate thank you. xxxx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

On the Simplicity of Words Two childhood friends reunite and rediscover one another.in Lesbian Sex
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
In Time for Christmas A visit to an elderly relative leads Amy on an adventure.in Lesbian Sex
Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Blackfoot Ranch During a messy divorce, Sadie finds another woman's comfort.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories