Recovery 03: Yes It's Real - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I see the tenderness Anita displays with Lanie a few moments after meeting her. So, today/tonight is the happiest I've been since my husband died nearly twenty-five years ago. It's just so wonderful having my home filled with love again.

"I understand you both are young and will play loves games, which is why you'll have the entire second level for privacy when home together. But when Anita has to be away soldering, I want my Granddaughter Maranda in her private room next to me on the first-floor bedroom level. She always walks and talks with me and we share so much joy after the first time she greets me at State Bank."

Anita chuckles, "My Randy Girl's a handful Grandma, so you keep her on your floor and out of trouble when I'm away on GB duties, protecting the Good Ole US of A! I'm so happy Randy will live here permanently with you because she adores your time together."

Anita, a bit pensive, "Grandma, I enjoyed talking math/electronics with Lanie, a delightfully smart young girl. Please help me relate to her because I do not want to come between Lanie and her parents. They're hard workers and give Lanie all love she wants, but I want to occasionally give her nice gifts on Christmas and Birthdays. So, I need you to nudge me if I'm going overboard."

Grandma smiles, "You're a wonderful young lady, Anita, and Maranda is so lucky to have you. I am certain you will not overdo it with Lanie, just from your words asking my guidance, but I will surely speak up if there is a reason.

Now, this old Grandma's body is growing tired, so let's go home. There's a wine rack and cold box in your upstairs lounge area, so keep celebrating your love. From now on, you are Randa to me and friends, but you're Anita's Randy girlfriend.

I'm so tired from our talking, nice dinner, and joy of you two sweeties now girlfriends, so let's sleep in and have a late brunch tomorrow around 2:00 pm."

***

We're home from the restaurant, with Grandma shooing us up to our wing, which is very private. Her parting words to me are, "Randa, show Anita how much you truly love her and want to be with her forever."

Anita and I climb the half-staircase, turning left into our wing, her palming a handful of my booty every step of the way. I'm out of this world happy us now girlfriends and later fully moving into Grandma's home. Today/Night's been amazing in so many ways, me now having Anita's love and meeting little cutie pie, Lanie.

Now Anita and I are truly beginning the sexual phase of our love, so I'm ready, willing, and hot to trot. We're both in cute Little Black Dresses, Silk Thigh Highs, and Tongs, but no bras, since our boobs are firm n small B-cups.

Anita opens a bottle of Cabernet, pours us a glass to sip, then casually takes off my dress. She sits me on the loveseat quickly dropping her dress, flinging it toward the dresser chair. We sit closely on the sofa in our skimpy black Tanga thongs sipping wine.

Setting our glass on the small side table, I softly kiss Anita while playing with her hard nipples. Gently biting her right nipple, I declare, "Everything I have is yours, Anita. I've never had any kind of sex before, but will not hold anything back from you."

Anita grins, "Randy Girl, we be the blind leading the blind, learning about sex together. I've watched Adult Lesbian Movies, so we kinda have a roadmap."

Rubbing her fingers over my thong, "Wow, you're a wet little Randy Girl Mynx, hot n ready to play in our sex gardens. I'm going on instinct and not experience, so stop me if I move too fast!"

I grab the wine downing half, giving Anita the glass to finish. Quickly grabbing her hand we dash over throwing ourselves on the bed. I hungrily rip off our thongs, running my hand through Anita's nearly bald pussy, fingers now wet with her juices. Greedily licking her juices off one finger, I stick a second finger between Anita's lips.

Anita pushes me onto my back, kissing me deeply, dragging her fingertips through my heavy bush. I'm so wet my pussy cream covers her fingers. While playing in my hairy pussy, she licks my ears, neck, and eyelids then back to deep sensuous tongue kisses.

I feel exciting new things happening to my body, as Anita grinds on me, sucking softly on each breast for a few moments. She rolls us on our sides, grabbing two loving handfuls of my bottom, and squeezing hard. I'm trembling and moaning, with us just getting started, so I'll certainly love all kinds of wild sex with my babe. It's crystal clear Anita and I are one into each other and I surely belong to her forever!

Anita becomes a wild woman mauling my boobs with her fingers and lips. She worships my tits, licking them as if they are cherries on top of a vanilla ice cream sundae(s). I'm lying in heavenly joy, as my babe takes sexing me up another level. I'm gasping, panting, and relentlessly flinging my body in every direction as Anita shows me why she's a straight-A student, watching adult lesbian videos.

I squeal in glee as Anita dips her fingers deep between my swollen wet vaginal lips while still biting and sucking my nipples. Just like that I explosively Cum, "Oh Anita darling, you're turning me inside-out!" as I flip and flop all over the bed.

I scream, "Oh my gawd Anita, I've never felt anything like this before. This's real fucking sex babe!"

She tosses me on my back in the center of the bed climbing fully on me, then smothers my face in her boobs. I go crazy sucking one nipple while fiercely pinching the other one. I try to get at Anita's hot n funky pussy, but her weight pins my left arm to the bed.

So I beg, "Anita darling, please let me play in your pussy, I can smell your sweet funkiness and want a taste."

She rolls off me onto her back flinging her thighs wide open, "This pussy is yours to smell, lick, eat, and suck anytime you want, my Randy Girl."

Looking at my baby, her shimmering wet thighs splayed wide for me I gasp, "This is so fucking real darling, can I play with all of you from head to toe?" as I start a slow sensual kissing trip, planning to taste every inch of her body. But I have a big problem not wanting to leave her sweet B-cups. So, acting impetuously, "I Fucking Love These Tits" and keep sucking both boobies ferociously.

Anita murmurs loudly, "My sweet tits are tonight's dessert, huh babe?" then peering down at me, whispering, "I love my Randy Girl."

Anita's words are a game-changer, so I throw her legs wide, swooping in on hot soppy wet pussy. I'm a virgin and have not had any privacy to watch lesbian porn. I figure all the stories I've read say lick or eat or tongue or suck pussy, so I glue my face to Anita's weepy pussy, trying all four sex treats at once.

She screams, "What the fuck My Randy Girl, you promise to worship my body, but now are all in on my pussy? Oh, my darling please-please more, you're tearing me a new pussy and I love it."

Anita's legs stiffen cumming again like dynamite, yanking her knees nearly back to her ears. I have nothing but Pussy, More Pussy & Taint in my line of sight, so dig extra deep into Anita's loins with my 4 n 1 pussy pleasing attack.

"Cumming, holy fuck I am Cumming like a locomotive for my Randy Girl," squeals Anita, as I dive n dig in deeper for more creamy juices.

I'm in my grove whatever the fuck that is, knowing Grandma is sound asleep almost two floors down and far away from our wing. So, while Anita shivers, shakes, grunts, flops, screams cumming like crazy, I flip her over to doggie.

Wow, that firm and fit GB booty is a tempting treat begging me Randy Girl, to sample it. So I give Anita's oh-so-phat booty a forceful firm double tap Spank-Spank .

Anita turns back looking at me, yelping, "What the fuck is this you crazy little Randy Girl wild-woman?"

I'm laser-focused on Anita's Open Wet Foamy Pussy Lips, running two fingers deep in her sweetness, searching for a little rough skin patch I read about. I find it (G-Spot), Anita blowing out two towering orgasms, pussy cream flying like exploding geyser springs in the desert.

Fully into my zone, I yank Anita's booty back up into prime swatting range yelling, "Anita, your Phat Butt is mine To Tan whenever I want it, bad girl," Spank-Spank-Spank

In the middle of Anita's "What The Fu?"

I doggie dive-bomb into her dripping pussy, and like a shooting star, my lips, tongue, and fingers send her into Outer Space, cumming again and again.

I finger, suck, lick, eat, and spank Anita into out-a-space orgasmic chaos until she nearly passes out limply flopping down to her tummy!

Just Like That, Me, Randy, The Quiet Playful Virgin Now Tops My GB-SF Girlfriend!!

I keep playing on Anita's pussy and tits for hours, totally exhausting her. During my owning Anita's needy pussy, I robustly land 7-sound spanks on her bodacious booty, sexually driving her into nothingness.

Finally, finished destroying my babe's pussy, I lay back, pulling Anita softly into my arms. She looks tentatively at me, wondering what the hell just happened.

I kiss Anita lovingly, "From now on babe, I own your Green Beret Booty, and will Tan It Good when you're a bad girl. Capiche?"

Anita grins wondrously, "I Love My Bossy Randy Girl Forever!" kissing me wetly, placing my hand on her red-hot bottom, and quietly drifts into sleep.

***

KENZIE (KENZ) POV

Meanwhile in Metro DC, Mars and I are rapidly moving forward in life, specifically setting our engagement date. Mars and I are thinking of getting engaged during Christmas week, but haven't yet finalized any details. The wedding will follow a year later during the New Year Holidays, being a blowout affair.

Our family has grown to 3 young adults, a teenager, 3 children, and Grandma Wanda. She and Carl are mostly around on weekends, until Mars and I move to a larger private home. My closeness with Galyna and Ataliya continues unabated, as they claim my bedroom at least two nights weekly to cuddle with Mom Kenz. Mars has a similar connection with Tanya and Laryssa, so the four younger girls are in Mom's heaven.

It's Saturday afternoon with Mars, Wanda, Tanya, Ataliya, Galyna Laryssa, Shy, Sly, Carl and me enjoying a KFC lunch. Carl's working tonight, but has Sunday off, so he'll stay here after work tonight sleeping in Mars's bedroom Wanda's staying in my bedroom, while Mars and I bogart an open guest condo (GBR) en suite, celebrating two nights alone time.

Everyone's abuzz since Anita rang, updating us on her and Randy Girl's date night. They're now a couple, soon moving in with Grandma Ann, and unbelievably, Randa is the sexual TOP. Telling our young'uns about Anita and Maranda, we skip over certain items but tell them Maranda's lovely nickname for us is Randa.

Later, in our hideaway condo love-nest, I giggle delightfully, as Mars and I sip a nice Fume Blanc.

Mars grins, "What's up with you and the cute giggle, sweetie?"

Kissing Mars's cheek, "Just thinking babe, we have one pregnancy between us but we'll have 4-young daughters. 2-adult daughters, 1-adult son, and Grandmom Wanda living permanently with us after we're married!"

Mars grins, "Yes, Kenz sweetie, it's a doozie, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Our children range from 4 to 24 years old and are super respectful and loving. I so much want us to marry next year's Christmas Holidays as planned, fifteen months from now."

ENGAGEMENT & WEDDING PLANS

I've been thinking more about our Engagement/Wedding plans, Mars, "What are your thoughts on our extended family spending Christmas in Seattle? The Ambassador's office will be closed for two weeks, from mid-December until after Near Year's. So, we can stay in Seattle for nearly six weeks, running the office from Seattle or Tacoma for all of January."

Mars squeals loudly jumping into my lap and kissing me wetly. "You want to officially get engaged and have our extended family celebration in Seattle. Oh, sweetie, I love your idea, and maybe General Marvel, Major Andrews, Borden, and Eleanor can join us for Christmas week as well!"

Ginning, "My thoughts exactly Mars; we limit our Engagement Party to close friends and their families, so Griffin and the girls can come with Jessica. Anita and Randa are now living with Grandma Ann, so we invite Doreen, Kaitlyn, and Martin O'Malley and their local families.

Anita mentions another 13-year-old, Lanie who can spend time with Ataliya. We probably should invite Lanie's parents, since hopefully she and Ataliya will enjoy their time together, both being 13 years old."

Mars nearly in tears, "I so love Ataliya's attentiveness to her younger sisters' and will be so happy for her to have a friend her age. Anita says Grandma Ann's place is colossal, so maybe Santa can visit the younger kids there! Let's do it."

Okay Mars sweetie, "Top off our wine, we're ringing Seattle!"

***

I ring Randa's mobile and she squeals delightfully, which I love. I ask if Anita and Grandma Ann are there and can talk for a few minutes. I also tell her, to get a glass of wine for her and Anita and whatever Grandma Ann drinks.

Randa snarks, "Oh Boy Big Surprise, we've got Grandmom nipping a little wine with us on weekends. My phone is set to the speaker, so you're live Kenz!"

I say hello to everyone, "Tonight, Mars and I outline our plan to work in Seattle/Tacoma for six weeks over the Christmas/NY holidays. We'll take 15 DEC to 01 JAN as Christmas Holidays and run the Ambassadors US office from SEATAC in January, totaling us being in Seattle for six weeks. Mars will also ask President O'Malley to schedule a State Bank quarterly board meeting in mid-January.

"If Grandma Ann agrees, we will celebrate Christmas at your family home, all of us staying there if enough room. Hopefully, Jessica, Griffin, and their girls will come, so including Lanie, there'll be seven children for Santa to visit on Christmas. I'm certain they'll have the times of their lives, especially Ataliya meeting 13-year-old Lanie.

Finally, Mars and I will get formally engaged sometime during Christmas week, having our dinner party at Grandma Ann's favorite restaurant.

Grandma Ann screams, "We are doing this Kenz/Mars, which will be the best Christmas for me in 25 Years. I think we can all stay here, especially the younger family members. Maybe some couples will like quality time alone and can move to local Seattle Hotel Suites to celebrate New Year's."

She continues, "Get my granddaughters Anita/Randa the guest list, then we can work on the housing specifics. But all seven younger kids are staying in my wing of our home, getting a visit from Santa under our giant Christmas tree."

I hear a sniffle, "Randa, are you crying sweetie, are you okay with our plans?"

Randa softly, "Every day since Anita asks me to be her Randy Girl just keeps getting better and better. We have a huge extended family that loves us, which brings me to tears. As Grandma says, this will be our best Christmas Holiday Season ever. We love you so much Kenz, Mars, and family."

I also note, "Griffin and Jessica, as well as General Marvel, may stay in Luxury JBLM VIP Villas for New Year's. But our family and close friends will bunk at Grandma Ann's for the two weeks preceding New Year's.

So, all's settled for our Christmas Holiday Engagement Celebration and more, such as Mars's State Bank board meeting. We've got nearly four months to confirm everyone's attendance and work out the specifics.

***

Alone in our VIP En Suite love-nest, two floors below our five-bedroom family unit, Mars brings out the Irish Mist. She dishes a heavy pour over shaved ice, us sharing small sips knowing it's gonna be on tonight!

I Blue Tooth our Soul Love Song playlist to the entertainment center, turning back to see Mars posing in her Flaming Red Tanga Thong. Rapidly tossing my shorts and halter on a side chair I join Mars frenziedly grinding our silken-covered wet pussies, my tongue filling her throat. One hand is gently squeezing Mars's C-34s while the other hand pinching her phat booty. Mars also fully grasps my bottom with both hands.

It's sex party time for us clothed in just our wet thongs. We kiss softly while dancing and lightly teasing our stiff nipples. Still gently massaging our bottoms, we increase our kissing intensity, swaying with our tits/nipples sharing their separate swaying rhythm.

My darling Mar's, "I've waited so long for this moment of us being alone for two days and nights. You're mine now an forever, so if you say no, I must spank your hot n sexy bottom into a yes."

I run my two long fingers under Mars's thong, deeply into her drenched pussy, where wetness overflows them drizzling down her slippery inner thighs.

She stares lovingly at me, pulling on my vaginal hair one at a time. "You're only the second person to touch my inner soul and wet pussy. I'm yours for life, and you can spank me whenever I'm a bad girl/wife."

Teary-eyed Mars lays her head on my shoulder whispering, "This is the moment I breathlessly wait for since you take Tanya and me back into your heart. I know our lives are a bit unusual, you being a virgin, but I want you to lead our marriage sexually keeping me in line. Here and now, I give myself wholly to you knowing you'll never hurt me!"

With Mars's loving confession/submission my finger fucking her heats up to a volcanic eruption level as I repeatedly scratch her g-spot. She's shuddering and trying to catch her breath almost collapsing. So, I slow my fingering, guiding Mars to the bed, continuing to lick her neck and ears.

I clarify, "Mars, you are my woman when we are wildly sexing it up, so your pussy, booty, and titties are mine. I will spank your luscious bottom red if you are bad, otherwise, we're equals in our loving relationship, especially in caring for our six girls. We'll have one wild-ride long weekend away on alternate months, where have blowout hot sex, otherwise family is always first in our lives."

Mars grins getting to her knees on my lap doggie, "Okay bossy wife-to-be, give me 5-good swats and then fuck my brains out all night long! I now fully belong to my Kenz."

I'm stunned by Mars's offering her booty for a spanking, but quickly recover caressing her tushy in preparation. I vigorously land five sound taps on her fetching tushy; Spank - Spank - Spank - Spank - Spank

Rubbing her glowing buns, "Kenz darling, I love my first spanking ever, and this booty is yours to handle as you desire whenever we're alone. I am so happy we found each other and will be one in another for our lifetime(s)."

Mars bowls me over so we're side by side on our bed kissing, fingering pussies, sucking nipples, and grabbing all soft body parts. I take control flipping Mars to her back, then dive headfirst to kiss her loving lips. I lick her chest, nipples, and navel before combing her vaginal hair with my tongue while blowing warm puffs of air on her swollen outer pussy lips,

I lower my aim, briefly kissing Mars's soaking pussy, showing her my unfailing love as her girlfriend. I'll love playing with Mars's pussy and spanking that phat booty on occasion, but will never hurt her.

Ripping off the scant remains of our thongs shredding the lace into smithereens, and quickly slipping two middle fingers deep into a hot n wet pussy for a second time, causing Mars to Cum like nitro.

Screaming, "Yes Kenz, finger-fuck me until I blow up, oh fuck I'm cumming so good. I love you so much, oh hell I'm cumming again from your fingers deep in my pussy. My body is yours forever to hold, kiss, nip, fuck, spank, and dining at the Y!"