Recovery 03: Yes It's Real - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, Doreen, will personally groom Maranda to become the Assistant Manager in the next 3 to 5 years. She's young and will need to take some business and banking classes, which would be mostly online, but she's loyal, a go-getter, and a winner in Customer Relations.

"Mars originally intended to move her banking business from State Bank but will leave 100% on deposit if you and Martin O'Malley generally approve my suggested reorganization plan. Mars is well thought of in the Washington State Migrant Community and will be diligent in outreach for their business. This opens State Bank's access to all successful Washington citizens, residents, and businesses with South and Central America ties.

"I'd place Kaitlyn Mills in a key slot, mostly training your new hires, especially tellers. I think she'll be in Seattle for another year, but the word is she's getting engaged so may move to be with her fiancée/husband. You must know other trustworthy State Bank employees, so work with President O'Malley, taking State Bank back to the number one community bank in Washington.

"Anita and I'll commit to quietly helping you and O'Malley navigate the old management's many pitfalls. Mars will be on the bank's Board, and she also Chairs a Prime Select Legislative Committee for the US Vice President and Attorney General. This gives State Bank great access to officials with FED-GOV clout.

I feel Anita and Randy are becoming Very Special Friends, so you'll have Anita and me (via Mars), helping from the background for the foreseeable future."

***

I hear Anita and Randy giggling, so ask Doreen to list any questions. If my Tuesday lunch meeting with O'Malley is fruitful, O'Malley, Doreen, Mars, and I will meet here tomorrow afternoon and it's off to the races.

Randy blows in so excited having never been on a Military Base. She gushes on and on about how everybody knows GB Sargent Anita, looking Doe Eyed at her. Doreen looks at me tilting her head since Anita looks similarly awed with Randy, which is a good omen.

The five of us enjoy a fantastic dinner and a wonderful conversation about many topics, business, military, and social. I'm stealthily eyeing Randy, thinking Anita will be locked in her clutches within a month.

Mars smiles brightly, "Today has been perfect for me, and I already adore you, Randa; you remind me so much of Shy and Sly who work in Kenzie's DC Office."

Randy snickers, "Wow, I'm Anita's-oops Randy and now learn there's a Shy and Sly too. You guys are so crazy with the nicknames," looking prettily at Anita.

Winking at Mars and Doreen, "So Randy, do you have a boyfriend or other special friend?" Anita throws me a pouting sideways look.

Randy looks pensive, me worrying I may have blown it. She stands lightly hugging Anita, "My life has always been quiet, so Anita is my one and only special friend ever, I think. Am I also special to you Anita?"

Anita softly, "You're special Maranda, and my Randy if it's okay with you. We must talk more so you fully understand my life as a Green Beret, which sometimes sends me into danger. After finishing the State Bank work, we'll see each other every week talking more. I've never had a special girl or boyfriend, so you will be my first." kissing Randy on the cheek.

Randy still giggling, "Anita, you too will be my first special friend and I hope forever. When you must go somewhere to Green Beret, Mom Doreen will keep me busy learning about our bank. Then when you are home in Tacoma, we'll talk our ears off together."

Looking deep into Anita's eyes, Randy says, "I want to seal our deal with a real kiss," tenderly kissing Anita.

***

MOVING FORWARD

Back in DC, Mars and I are free to plan our future. Also, the DC Nichols family is anxious to meet their Seattle cousins, especially Shy/Sly wanting to meet Randa.

Mars will have her first in-person State Bank Board meeting in three months. So Wanda and I ask and get approval from the Ambassador to run the office remotely from Seattle. Anita's booking the JBLM Executive Villa for our family, and I'm inviting Carl out to visit us for a long weekend since he can't be away from school/work for a month.

Martin O'Malley's now President of State Bank and reorganizes along the lines Doreen and I discuss at the Villa. State Bank has several outreach functions, and its middle-income customer base is rapidly expanding. As Customer Relations Manager, Maranda is quickly becoming the Public Face of State Bank.

Maranda indirectly manages a few high-value accounts with combined deposits exceeding $125,000,000. Many of the little old girls/guys Maranda dolts on are exceedingly wealthy, now only trusting their money on deposits/investments where Maranda has clout.

Widow Ann McGrath and Widower Joseph Thornton have a combined $65,000,000 of assets in various State Bank investment accounts. Both oldies consider changing banks before, VP Martin O'Malley arrives, but he quickly frees Maranda's schedule so she can personally take care of them, so they stay put.

There's an active investigation into all aspects of State Bank's Operations before Martin J O'Malley is appointed Head Office VP Operations. I confirm the investigation with Kaitlyn an FBI Undercover Banking Specialist, who swiftly realizes I'm onto her after joining our meeting in the bank's conference room.

Kaitlyn cheerfully thanks me for finding her a fiancé so quickly, since she has no luck during her three-year search. Kaitlyn also asks if I want updates on State Bank's investigation's status, with my answer being an emphatic No Way! So, each time Doreen or VP Martin O'Malley mentions Kaitlyn for a potential Senior banking position, I politely remind them of her looming move from Seattle next year.

***

Home life is rosy in DC, with the girls knowing Mars and I are in love and heading toward marriage. Our 3 into 1 family is solidly intact, possibly adding another member. Wanda's been visiting us a lot, starting while we are in Seattle for six days working on Mars's financial plight.

Wanda initially plans to stay at our place over the weekend checking up on the little ones but ends up staying there until Mars and I return home. So. I quietly query her about local relatives, of which there are none nor close friends. I take the big leap, asking Wanda if she wants inclusion in our future family housing plans. The girls love our huge apartment but want a private home with land and gardens.

Her answer seems tentative, so I push; "Wanda, you are here almost five days of our week away and the girls love you, so answer my question honestly. The timing is perfect, while we're in the designing stages for our home, most likely in Southeastern, MD, or Northern, VA."

Wanda starts crying, "I'd love to live in a big home with your and Mars's family, but do not want to intrude. My spending nearly a week here while you two are in Seattle, is the best week of my life, and after you both return home I'm so sad going back to my lonely apartment."

I give her a big bear hug, "Wanda, the girls love you, so you're now officially the Grandma of six girls. We do not have room for you to fully move in now, but expect you here with us every weekend from today forward."

Mars and I are not yet officially engaged but have a full family. Shy/Sly are our elder daughters, Ataliya, is our teenage daughter, Tanya, and Laryssa are our middle daughters, and finally baby girl Galyna. Now they'll have a live-in Grandma, Wanda, so will be off the wall happy.

Not A Bad Start For A 27-Year-Old Virgin, Me & A 31-Year-Old Widow, Mars.

***

Meanwhile, back in Seattle, State Bank moves quickly reestablishing its solid connection with Washington State's POC citizens. Developing this strong POC customer base was the O'Malley Family's major coup in starting State Bank nearly a century ago, so Martin is taking State Bank back to its roots.

Doreen's Granddad, Joe was the bank's first part-time janitor while studying pre-law, and she remembers helping out with cleaning on Saturdays as a teenager. She did not attend college, so State Bank hired her full-time with zero banking experience. Doreen is Joe's Granddaughter and wants a job, so State Bank gives her one 32 years ago. Doreen is now the Operations Manager (OM) of State Bank's headquarters facility, also serving as Corporate Secretary, reporting to President Martin J O'Malley.

Mars gradually reconnects with the Apple Orchard Immigrant Community, via social media and previous Seattle Pacific University contacts. Kaitlyn has connections in the Native American (NA) Community and's takes charge of bringing NA's Personal, Small Business, and Casino accounts back to State Bank. Finally, State Bank has an O'Malley as President, and like magic, Washington State's POC and Caucasian communities swiftly reconnect.

***

SEATTLE-ROMANCE MARANDA (RANDY) POV

I'm State Bank's new Customer Relations Supervisor, while also slowly moving forward in my friendship with GB COM Sargent Anita J Wells. Work is going great guns, so I'm currently focusing my energy on roping Anita. We've been out to dinner several times since meeting, but are not officially dating, which frustrates me. So, I decide this weekend is make or break it for us, because I'm madly in love with Anita.

She has a cute apartment near the JBLM in Tacoma and on occasion, I stay overnight, such as today. Tomorrow, Friday is a Government Holiday, so our Headquarters Office is closed, excepting routine banking, mostly drive-up tellers. I usually sleep on the sofa when staying over with Anita but I'm fed up as hell because I want to feel her warmth next to me all night.

So, at 2:00 am in a paper-thin sheer nightie, I prowl the living room waiting until Anita is soundly asleep. Marching into her bedroom, I yank the covers off, climb into bed fully on top, pining Anita into the mattress, laying a sloppy wet kiss on her.

Anita wakes groggily covered by my soft warm body, tongue deep in her throat. Her first instinct is to flail at me but she quickly recognizes my sweet scent.

"What are doing in my bed, Randy?" gasps Anita. Then she tries to move from under me, but I got her nailed down and ain't moving an inch.

I sniffle, "We enjoy many fun times together for the past two months after Kenz and Mars Seattle visit. Yet, you never kiss, cuddle or play with me. especially my booty. I want to be your girlfriend, Anita, fucking you all the time, and knowing certain you love me as much as I adore you!"

"But I am a GB Special Forces Operator and can get sent away to the Asia-Pacific region anytime on a 24-hour notice. We talk a lot about this for the past two weeks," groans Anita.

I growl, "BS Anita, all you do is give me excuses as to why we can't be girlfriends and fuck like bunnies. You just don't want or trust me, and I'm tired of your friggin excuses. You tell me I'm your girlfriend this minute, and we go out partying later tonight or I'm going home at sun-up and NEVER coming back to Tacoma again."

"Please, my Randy girl, you can't leave me," cries Anita. "What will you do if something happens to me when I'm chasing terrorists in Asia?"

Smiling, "I love you Anita, I love my GB-COMs Sargent Anita J Wells, and all risks that come with your being Special Forces. I will take care of you, and nurse you back to health if you get hurt, but am not hanging around any longer without you committing to us. I'm high tailing it into the wind unless I'm your girlfriend from this moment on."

I add, "Anita, I've loved you since first hearing your voice on Kenz's speaker connection, and don't know why. You're the first person I've ever sensually kissed and I want to kiss you forever, be it an hour, a day, a year, 10 years, or a lifetime until we're old and wrinkly."

Anita looks up at me, Randy girl, who's got her securely pinned to the bed. "I do love you Randy, but I'm scared because of being a GB. But, I'm more scared of losing you, so now we're girlfriends," pulling me down for a kiss."

"OH NO!" I say jumping out of Anita's bed. "You cannot kiss and play with me until we're real girlfriends, so keep your GB Operator hands to yourself!"

Anita gripes, "Are you crazy Randy Girl, coming in here nearly naked and ramming your tongue down my throat? Then you demand we be girlfriends and I say okay, but now I cannot even touch you!"

I hoot, "Anita is not getting a taste of my Nookie n Booty by just saying the right words, and don't you dare call me Randy or your Randy Girl."

I come back to the bed and give Anita a sweet kiss, "Until you ask me properly to be your girlfriend, I'm Maranda. From this moment on, the only person who can call me Randy or Randy Girl is my official girlfriend.

So, you go back to sleep, thinking of a hot dress for dinner tonight, ask me properly when we're partying and then I'll be your Randy Girl girlfriend." strutting back to the sofa enticingly rocking n rolling my fetching bottom.

***

It's 6:00 pm Friday which has been a dramatic day for me. We're at Widow Ann McGrath's (Grandma Ann's) beautiful home, technically a mansion. My secret plan is to make Anita ask Grandma Ann's permission for us to be girlfriends. Grandma Ann is totally into it and the three of us are dressing to the nines tonight, having a New Girlfriends Dinner.

Although Grandma Ann and I are very close via my job at State Bank, this is my first time in her home. I'm amazed at its multilevel beauty and size, thinking she must be so lonely living here without a family. She and I are conniving in the den over glasses of PepsiMax, while Anita reviews a cute little girl's, Lanie, math project.

I'm excited when Grandma Ann asks if it's okay for Lanie to be here until her dad finishes landscaping a few nearby homes. Lanie's Dad does yard work for a few of Grandma Ann's neighbors and she met Lanie one day doing her schoolwork in the shade by Grandma Ann's home.

Lanie explains to Grandma Ann the lawnmower engine noises are loud and she can't focus on her studies when too close to the home where her dad's working. So, Grandma Ann invites Lanie inside to study, which she accepts. Lanie is very happy and loves studying in the cool/quiet home, so being thankful, she starts helping Grandma Ann with little projects.

Laine loves Math/Electronics and Anita's a Communication and Math wizard, so she and Lanie hit it off right away. They're having great fun working on one of Lanie's school projects in the eat-in kitchen. I hear the two of them giggling and laughing loudly and am so happy for the cute little 13-year-old Lanie. The situation is perfect, giving me space and time to talk with Grandma Ann.

I first ask, "Can I tell Lanie it's okay for her to call you Grandma Ann?"

Grandma Ann answers, "I'd love it, but wonder if her parents feel okay with this type of intimacy between their little girl and me."

I say, "Don't worry, I'll handle that part, and think her parents will be okay since Lanie studies in your home several days a week."

I talk quietly with Grandma Ann this morning, while Anita takes a shower. So, we're dining at her favorite place, which Grandma Ann says is elegant. We are all dressing up for tonight in evening clothes, which we seldom wear.

I outline my plans for tonight, especially how much I love Anita and want her to ask Grandma Ann if we can be girlfriends at dinner. Grandma Ann knows I feel very close to her, almost like her blood granddaughter, so she hugs me lovingly saying Anita and me are a beautiful couple.

Lanie's parents come for her and we meet them, Pedro and Nandra Warez. They both smile as I explain Anita and I use Grandma Ann, asking if it's okay for Lanie to also call her Grandma Ann, to which they happily agree. Anita tells them how smart Lanie is in math and science, explaining she's a GB COM Sargent and will be happy to help Lanie with special school projects when needed.

Lanie and her parents leave, so we start dressing for dinner, with me styling Grandma Ann's hair. Now we're at the restaurant enjoying our first glass of Fume Blanc in the lounge when I spring my request on Anita;

"My Darling Anita, you must ask Grandma Ann if we can be girlfriends. If she agrees, I am officially your girlfriend, Randy Girl."

Grandma Ann laughs, "You are a mess, my sweet daring Maranda! So, why must I approve of your becoming Anita's girlfriend?"

Anita looks piercingly at Grandma Ann, "Maranda truly loves and respects you, which is why she wants your approval. I do love Maranda and want to start calling her Randy Girl again, but she won't let me until we're officially a couple. I've never had a girlfriend or any special friend before and am scared that my job as a GB Operator might hurt her emotionally."

Anita continues, "Maranda feels differently about her risk, and I don't want to lose her. So please give us your blessings and let's have a wonderful dinner tonight. For certain, I love you the same as Maranda, and your blessing is most important to us."

I ask Grandma Ann, "Please wait one moment," leaning over to kiss Anita. I then add, "Grandma Ann, please bless our love as Anita and her Randy Girl, a name only my darling is allowed to use?"

Grandma Ann gets up, standing between me and Anita, her hands resting on our shoulders, and whispers, "My blessing for the two of you comes at a steep price. I'm so happy today scheming with Maranda, and also watching Anita treat Lanie with such tender and loving care. Lanie's so excited about Anita's comments on how smart she is and her good work on the math project,

"This type of caring love and joy has been missing in my life and home, so I have needed to visit Maranda at State Bank to truly feel loved. My home is large, so the price for my blessing is Maranda permanently moves in with me. Also, Anita stays with us when she's in Seattle and keeps on guiding Lanie in math and electronics as she did today."

"I sit stunned and speechless, while Anita moves me into Grandma's lap for a hug. Anita smiles brightly, "Maranda and I accept your blessing and price. We'll live by and respect the rules of your home. Working with Lanie today is such a joy and I'll always be thrilled to help Lanie with her special math and electronic projects."

Anita hugs both Grandma and me, "You are now Grandma with us being girlfriends, so no more (Ann) for us or Lanie! Let's toast our new family and enjoy a lovely dinner."

Grandma agrees, "My house is very big, so you two will have your private upstairs wing, when here together. But, I want Maranda to also have an en suite guest room on my floor when Anita is in Tacoma or away from Seattle for other GB business."

Our night is majestic with fantastic food and conversation. I keep pinching myself to be sure this is real and not a dream. We all are so happy and feel like we've been family for years. I've never asked Anita specifically, but think we both grew up alone and mostly lonely.

Many of Grandma's old friends stop by to say hello, commenting on how gorgeous she looks tonight. She explains Anita asking her permission to date me, with a wide smile. A couple of her friends seem perplexed with our girl-girl dating, but most take it in stride, saying they love seeing her so happy dining out at her favorite restaurant again!

Grandma's glowing and then breaks down, "My lovely Maranda, I cry and cry all morning after you ring me, asking for my blessing. You tell me how much Anita means to you, and need me to bless your love. I decide then and there you two are my family and will live in my home, filling it with love.