Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 05

Story Info
3months in and Chantel grows use to her fate.
3.1k words
4.17
11.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Chantel Settling in with Her other Sissy Girls

"Congratulations Chantel." as Maid Penny tells her today is her 3rd. month anniversary at The Jade Maid Club as they are sitting at the breakfast table with the other girls.

Other girls also congratulate Chantel as well.

Chantel replies, "Oh thank you all."

As the girls eat their breakfast before being dispatched to another day of sissy maid chores, Master Holt arrives at the table where Chantel is sitting.

He says, "Chantel you are to go to the medical room after breakfast for a 3 month follow up with Dr. Silvers. She wants to check your feminization progress and hormone levels."

Chantel says, "Yes sir Master."

Chantel makes her way to the medical room after breakfast. Biff is there minding for her as she enters and waits for Dr. Silvers

Biff says, "Gonna get your hormones adjusted Chantel?"

Chantel replies, "Master Biff, I'm having my 3 month check up."

Biff walks up to Chantel as she sits in a chair with her pink satin maids dress, with white lace trim, white tights and pink 5 inch spike heel pumps on. He strokes her nicely made up face with his hand as he eyes her lustfully.

He says, "Chantel, you know you are so very cute. We've had many sissy girls like you, but you are a special one, there is a cuteness and vibrancy to you. You have been turning me on since your first days." as he moves in and kisses Chantel on her lips.

She protests as she is bothered by Biff's action, this only turns him on even more. She knows male staff can have sissy girls suck them off or even get butt fucked by the male staff, but it's not normal for male staff to kiss on the lips of any of the sissy maids. But Biff enjoys doing this with Chantel as she tries to protest, but he is now too strong for her. He only stops as he hears Dr. Silvers at the door about to open it. He says to Chantel, say nothing or if she does he will hurt her later, so she stays quiet.

Dr. Silvers enters, an attractive 35 year white woman, long time friend of Barlow's and who has been contracted to medically look after the sissy girls along with her partner and husband Dr. Strong.

She asks, "Hi Chantel, how are you today?"

Chantel replies, "Good Dr. Silvers." as her eyes dart back and forth between Dr. Silvers and Biff.

Dr. Silvers says, "Biff you may leave know. I need some private time with Chantel."

Biff excuses himself and leaves.

Dr. Silver says, "Ok hun, please take off your heels and step on the scale."

Chantel removes her pink pumps and in her stocking feet steps on the scale. Dr. Silvers checks the weight reading and see's that it's 171lbs. she says, "Well you are getting close to the weight I feel will be good for you as a transsexual of 165lbs. We have to work on it to get you down to it." She asks, "Are you following the diet and exercise plan I made for you?"

Chantel replies, "Yes, Dr. Silvers."

She replies, "I'm going to check your vitals and draw some blood to see if we have to adjust your hormones."

Dr. Silvers check vitals and draws some blood and asks if Chantel has any health concerns or issues. Chantel has no medical issues or concerns. They both wrap up the medical, Chantel puts her pink high heel pumps back on and sits while Dr. Silvers arranges another appointment for hormonal review in 4 days. She then wishes Chantel a good day and leaves.

Chantel fixes her dress and tights while looking in the mirror as Biff reenters the room.

He says, "Well how did it go with the doctor Chantel?"

Chantel replies, "Fine Biff."

He retorts, "Dammit Chantel it's Master Biff. I may be half your age but I'm still a man and you are still a fucking sissy maid. Your snooty attitude at times towards me and Marty is tiring, so stop dissing me bitch!"

Chantel turns to him and replies, "Jeez chill Biff...or Master Biff, us gals may be sissy maids but we work hard here and bring in good cash. You and Marty are just always taking advantage of us sissy girls, using the power the business allows you over us. Other men here are hard asses for sure, but make sure we are looked after as they know us gals bring in a lot of money. But you and Marty are always twits and jerks to us. You keep on pushing even your boundaries on me and the others here. It's so God Damn frustrating with you two twits...I don't care how mad you are Biff. The other minders are tough on us at times but treat us appropriately to club conditions."

Biff walks up to Chantel steamed and says, "Because you are a cunt Chantel, you priss around as some femmy tranny slut and feel myself and Marty are peons. We do a lot of shit here too and we do a lot of shit for you sissies. You need to be taught a lesson bitch."

He reaches and grabs Chantel's left arm and pulls her almost off her heels towards him and slaps her hard knocking her off her heels and onto her knees on the floor with his hand firmly holding and jerking her left arm up in her agony.

He yells out. "Bitch, you God Damn bitch, you will learn to respect me, do you get it Chantel?"

Chantel's eye's look up in fits of anger and fear up at Biff says, "You are hurting me Biff, stop it."

He asks angrily, "Do you understand me? I'm a Master of yours and all you sissy bitches here, you all mince around, you show respect and fear to the other older male minders, but you all piss on myself and Marty. I'm gonna teach you a lesson that you need Chantel."

Chantel cries out, "God Dammit let me go you gofer boy. Who earns this business money, me or you?"

Biff slaps her face hard again and retorts, "Guys like me help create that place for you to suck and fuck your way to money, so spare me that shit Chantel. Again I may be about half your fucking age but I am not stupid, you bitch."


Biff now holds both of her arms firmly as Chantel is on her knees and he drags her to the corner wall area of the medical room forcing her in place. She is not strong enough to resist him as such, 3 months of female hormones are weakening her and Biff is pretty strong at 6'1" 205lbs.. He is able to pin both of her arms up over her head with only his right arm and hand. His left hand is undoing his pants and they then they drop to his ankles. He fishes his hard cock out from his briefs now and he forces it into Chantel's mouth as she resists but is forced to take it, gagging on his thrusts and jabs.

Biff says, "You are gonna suck my cock you skanky bitch, I'll make sure you never forget this day Chantel." as he begins to forcefully face fuck Chantel's mouth. She tries to resist she gets one arm free and begins to punch Biff's thigh as he laughs at her flailing. His thrusting into her mouth was brutal, she is gagging and choking on his cock and her tears flow as she fights this face fuck invasion by an angry Master Biff. Her moans and groans only excites Biff more as he holds her head now with both hands onto his face fucking cock. Chantel flails now with both arms hitting his backside and thighs to no avail and then just like a switch turning off she falls passive and relents to Biff's hard cock thrusting in her mouth. He then begins to go a bit more gentle as he pounds her mouth and soon he grunts out as his cock shoots out volley after volley of hot cum. Only as he runs out of cum to feed her does he pull out and push Chantel away into the corner of the walls, tears streaming from her eyes.

He asks, "Did ya learn your lesson Chantel?"

She meekly replies, "Yes Master Biff."

He says, "Good. I'll forgive you and not report your insolence to Master Holt."

Chantel wiping her eyes says, "Thank you Master."

He says, "You are scheduled to work the laundry today so get yourself together and get to the laundry."

Chantel back on her feet, brushing her tights and fixing her dress, thankfully her waterproof mascara did not run from her tears and she tells him she is going now. They both leave the medical room at the same time and she walks to the commercial laundry to carry on with her shift.

The next Saturday finds Chantel is along with Penny, Traci, Trish, Nikki and Rachel set up for a big gang bang party at one of the bigger and more popular adult stores and sex/video clubs in town. This night has been advertised for days, so a good horny men turnout should follow. The sissy girls are all dressed sexily slutty, all girls in black sheer stockings, sexy high heels shoes and all tight lycra short dresses, two of them in black, two in red, the other's in blue, and purple colours. Chantel is one in black. All are very erotically finished with makeup and perfume. All backsides clean and prelubed as Marty and Biff take the six to a night of gang banging.

The girls are excited but know that it's gonna be a hard night on their backsides and mouths. Arriving at this large Adult store they are led to the back room behind the individual video booths. Six plain mattresses are laid out in two rows of three so each girl can watch the girl in front of her as each are face fucked and butt fucked by a large group of horny men. All men are paying $40.00 each for the privilege.

The doors are set to open at 7:00pm, yet men were already assembling in horny lust by 6:45pm as the six girls arrived. The six girls look at each other and realize they are going to be well worked over tonight.

The room is lit warmly and for heighten sexuality, soft music is playing as each of us take to our mattress and we sit waiting for the onslaught of horny men to fuck us, our mouths and our backsides.

7:00pm. the doors kick open and the first group of six horn dogs enter and Chantel sees a man make his way to her. He's a chubby guy about 25-30 y.o. dark hair and a beard, black t-shirt and black jeans.

He stands by her and says, "My name is Todd, what's yours?"

Chantel answers, "My name is Chantel, hello Todd."

With that he says for her to undo his pants and drop them to then pull down his briefs and then suck his 7 inch cut white cock. She does as told and soon she is sucking and slurping Todd's hard cock. Music playing lightly in the background is broken up by the sounds of men being sucked off or fucking sissy slut ass. It was really an odd experience hearing these sounds and even though Chantel and the other girls were visually focused on their own men one could not help to see in the periphery the eyesight of six sexy, cute, t-girl sissy sluts on their knees on mattresses either sucking cock or being fucked by cock.

The grunts and groans of horny men ejaculating are the toppers for each man who gets his $40.00 worth. Chantel and each girl barely get time to rest and regroup before another horny guy wants his cock sucked or to fuck some tranny, sissy ass. This went on without any break from 7:00pm. to 9:00pm. Two hours straight each girl endures and the totals of men having been serviced for each girl are tabulated.

Chantel 10 men, Penny 11 men, Traci 10 men, Trish 12 men, Nikki 10 men and Rachel 11 men.

The total after two hours of work was 64 men each paying $40.00 already equalling $2,560.00.

The girls were given 15 minutes to rest, drink some water to wash down all the swallowed cum. Then to wipe all the spilled cum from each girl's backside then relube.

From 9:15pm until 11:30pm round two begins and like the first round horn dog after horn dog come and use each sissy slut. It is brutal how hot and horny men can violate mouths and backsides of t-girl sluts. Chantel is being fucked by all sorts of cock, big cock, little cock, cut cock, uncut cock, white, black, brown and yellow cock, a human kaleidoscope of cock types and colours. Same goes with her mouth for the men who want blow jobs. Cum is swallowed over and over by her. And like Chantel all the other girls endure the same experiences. It is a fantastic sight of sissy slut gang banging. The totals of servicing men's cock for each girl by end of night, 11:30pm were.

Chantel 22 men, Penny 23 men, Traci 21 men, Trish 24 men, Nikki 22 men and Rachel 23 men The total for all girls tonight was 133 men and each guy happily donated his $40.00 for the prize. A grand total of $5,320.00. The Adult store keeps 25% or $1,330.00, leaving The Jade Maid Club $4,990.00. Masters will be pleased at the haul of sex money, made by their owned and kept t-girl sissies.

The night ended see's the girls driven back home to their dorm rooms and needed a good nights rest, their collective backsides sore and the taste of semen in each girl's mouth high.

Sunday morning Chantel is up and at it like all the other girls. Those of them who had the gang bang session from Saturday night were definitely more beat down and tired than the others who were either street walking or call girl escorting.

They all shower up, do their make up and get into their maids dresses and Sundays after breakfast until 3:00pm are their own personal time to clean up their dorm rooms and do their personal laundry.

Chantel music playing in her room is doing her cleaning duties and sorting of things in her room. Once that is done it's doing her laundry along with the other girls. They are busy at it as they want to be done by 3:00pm. so as to get their allotted half day off.

As 3:00pm arrives Chantel is done and makes her way to the sissy maids recreation room and patio area. Girls can watch t.v./movies, can play pool, darts, video games or board games. They can also just sit and socialize inside quiet areas or on the patio. There is a free bar where girls can enjoy drinking but are not allowed to get drunk.

Masters Luftgrin, Jenkins, and Holt visit the girls and if the wish can have any girl perform sexually on them. Once they are done though any of the other male staff can have girls sexually entertain them and generally all the guys get off at least once.

By 5:30pm food ordered it arrives, tonight it's pizza for the girls. Each enjoy a refreshing comfort food meal.

The girls make sure enjoy every hour of this half day off as it will be another 6.5 days until it comes around again. It's a fun afternoon and night off as the girls enjoy each other's company and fun.

Meanwhile up in Master Luftgrin's office, he Master Jenkins and Master Holt have outside company arrive for a business meeting.

The men arriving for said meeting are Mr. Antonio (Tony) Ferrenza (42 y.o.) and Mr. Vitolo (Vic) Garza (40 y.o.). They are visiting from Montreal. They are professional pornography makers. From time to time they seek renting out some of Luftgrin's and Jenkin's sissy girls for porn film making.

Sitting in the board room Luftgrin makes drinks for all and they get to business.

Tony asks, "You got some girls for us Carl?"

Carl says, "Of course I do, ones you have used before and a new girl since you last called on some."

Tony sits up, "New girl, who she?"

Carl asks Barlow to pull up Chantel's picture, "Her name is Chantel, she's been with us for 3 months."

Barlow hands his phone to Tony and Vic so that they can see a pic of Chantel. They like what they see.

Vic says, "We are going to make three new films featuring sissy/trans girls. We have the males signed up already, but we need a couple of your girls."

Barlow asks, "When do you want them?"

Vic says, "We'd like shooting by Thursday night and will want them available until Saturday afternoon."

Carl asks, "You gonna arrange to get them out to your studios in Montreal?"

Tony says, "Yes we will fly them out with a couple of your handlers for security over them."

Vic adds, "We will fly them out by Thursday late afternoon."


Barlow says, "Benny you will have to pick two male minders for whichever girls Tony and Vic choose."

Benny says, "No problem Mr. Jenkins, I feel Reggie and Lloyd will be good to use."

Carl asks, "Well lets talk turkey...money. How much do you want to pay for each girl? Remember my sissy girls as sluts average $500.00 per night in prostitution. Two girls for two nights is $2,000.00. Add the costs of male security for 3 days total is going to be another about $1,000.00."

Tony says, "We are good with paying you $4,000.00 total for both girls and $1,000.00 total for male security, plus airfare and motel near our studios."

Carl says, "Sounds ok, Benny can we get our standard contract ready to be signed?"

Benny replies, "Of course Mr. Luftgrin, I'll go get a contract."

Benny leaves to get the contract.

Tony and Vic go through photos of the other girls besides Chantel's. They settle on the new girl Chantel and add Traci whom they have used once before about a year ago. Carl and Barlow are good with their choice.

Benny comes back with a contract and the men sign off on all details, celebrate with a drink and a toast.

Carl says the girls will be told and made ready with any wardrobe requests you wish and will fly out Thursday afternoon. Just email Benny with any wardrobe requests you all want.

The men finish up and Tony and Vic head off to their hotel and Benny files the contract. He will pull Traci and Chantel aside Monday morning.

Chantel will soon be performing in her first sissy/tranny slut type pornography.

************************************

Chapter Six to soon follow.