Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 14

Story Info
A wonderful night in Hollywood ends very special.
3.1k words
4.55
7.8k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen: A Wonderful Night in Hollywood.

Carl and Chantel share a warm and loving shower together, his firm manly hands reaffirm his love and care for her. Her wanting eyes, sultry lips as she kisses him reaffirms to Carl her love and devotion to him. It's all copacetic.

Out from the shower Carl dries himself in his towel and robes up as he then wraps Chantel lovingly in her towel. She has him go as she being a lady will need time to make herself a classy doll for this wonderful evening planned in Hollywood.

Carl gets dressed as Chantel then sits and does her makeup. Evening style after a good foundation and powder to smooth her complexion it's smokey eyes with medium and deep purple colours with black tones, black mascara and eye liner. Her nicely arched brows in a clay brown. He blush is a purple ruby colour and so too are her lips. Her perfume is Chanel No.5. Her jewelry are gold and opal drop earrings and heavy gold necklace, heavy gold bracelet and a delicate gold ladies watch. She puts on a black satin bra with a matching black satin hi panty. Then a black satin camisole with lace décolletage. She puts on a black lace garter belt and slips on two delicate black sheer back seem stockings with lace tops, her ruby red coloured finger nailed fingers clasp the stockings. She has a lovely plumb coloured satin evening dress with full A-line skirt just above her knees, 3/4 long sleeves and a V neck exposing the lace décolletage. Her shoes are a gorgeous pair of plumb suede 5 inch spike heel pumps. She fills her black satin with gold trim clutch with her personal things and puts on a black faux fur shrug.

As she steps out to show Carl who is himself sharply dressed in a black suit with white shirt and a matching plumb satin tie and a gold tie clip for his shirt collar and black leather Italian dress shoes Carl looks stunned at his tall, elegant and sexy girl, Chantel.

He says, "You look absolutely stunning Chantel, just beautiful, a Belle." and he walks to her pulls her tight in his arms and kisses her with lust, love and passion.

Chantel then stands back her hands adjust Carl's tie as she says, "You look so handsome hun."

Carl has called for a cab and the two of them walk out of their room and then down and out of the hotel, their cab has just pulled up and waits. Carl opens the back door and helps Chantel get in, then he follows.

The cabbie asks in an Italian accent, "Where to folks?"

Carl says, "To Briatories Bistro, in Hollywood."

The cabbie introduces himself as Benito, "Benny", Carl and Chantel introduce themselves to Benny.

Benny says, "I hope you do not mind but I must say to you Chantel, you are so bella.. beautiful."

Chantel blushes and says, "No problem Benny, thank you."

The three chit chat a bit about life, news, L.A. etc. as they get to the Bistro. Parked, Carl gets out, grasps Chantel's right hand and helps her out, her exquisitely long, black stocking clad legs and sexy plumb, suede spike heels and plants each foot on the asphalt. Carl so enjoys the sight to see. Carl pays and tips Benny, asks if Benny can be called later to pick them back up? To which Benny gives Carl his cell phone number and agrees.

Carl hand in hand with Chantel walks up the walkway and through the Bistro's front door, greeted by a dapper and tall gentleman, introducing himself as Michael. Carl says they have reservations for 6:00pm under Luftgrin. Michael sees this and then walks the two of them to a nice table by a window. Michael holds a chair for Chantel as he enjoys her feminine beauty and sex appeal. She thanks him as he does this for her. Leaving menus Michael says their waitress for tonight will be Angela and will be with them shortly.

Carl with nice evening light and a candle looks at Chantel and tells her she is radiant. She blushes and thanks him. Angela comes to their table and introduces herself and asks if they are ready to order? Carl looks at Chantel and sees she is ready and then tells Angela yes, they are ready to order.

Angela waits as Carl says, "We will have as a starter Italian bread with Olive oil dip. I'll then have Cannelloni and Caesar salad."

Angela asks, "And the lady?"

Chantel says, "I think Ravioli and Caesar salad sounds good."

Carl adds, "A bottle of your house wine for our meal as well please Angela."

Angela says, "Sure sir, would you like something to drink before your meal?"

Carl looks at Chantel and says, "Ice water please." as Chantel agrees.

Carl and Chantel talk about anything other than the close call with Tom earlier, Chantel wants it out of her mind and Carl agrees. They talk about the convention and some products Carl bought for the business as he and Barlow want to expand their adult video productions. Chantel being one of his girls and is sort of the business liaison now between management and the other girls notes that surely some of the girls have experience and training in fields of A/V production. Why not use them to help with future adult videos? Chantel is sure some of the girls will be good with this. Carl agrees and will see to bring in the girls when and where can be done.

The two of them go on to eat their starter of Italian bread and olive oil dip as each enjoy feeding bread to each other. They talk about the business and more about them and where things may go, its very pleasant and both connect more and more deeply. Carl and Chantel are making serious and deeper bonds with each word they speak to each other.

Dinner and wine goes down well and soon it's time to go. Carl helps Chantel up from her seat, puts her black faux fur shrug on her and they take care of the bill and tip.

Outside it's clear and dry about 65 degrees F. and both figure to just walk Hollywood and Hollywood Blvd. Hand in hand, slowly they stroll, Carl looking tall and handsome but Chantel looking classically sexy in her black shrug, plumb dress, black back seem stockings and plum suede 5 inch spike heel pumps. They walk the blvd. and see the walk of fame, pass by others and exchange a few greetings, some small talk and such as they look so gorgeous as a couple.

They stop by a nightclub, take in a show at this club and enjoy each other as who they each are. Carl sees how Chantel is so confident as a tall, sexy t-girl, her level of feminine comfort has grown much and notably since the two of them began seeing each other. Carl observes the eye candy his sexy tall gal is too. He has known she has a thing an attraction about her. He has felt it since day one and he sees how she has it among other in public notably males. His physical and mental attraction grows more an more strong especially with this trip to L.A.

Watching a small improv show drinking, Carl observes Chantel stealthy, her joy and comfort watching the show has him think, 'Carl... what about her? What is it about Chantel that totally consumes you? She is a genetic male now trans woman. Yes, she as trans is very feminine, but she was brought in to work for your adult club. She wanted to be a submissive sissy girl, yet here we are about 8 months later and she is your girlfriend and works a new role for your club. She's gonna rock it as the Club's tranny dominatrix. But you love her... You love her like you have not loved a person at least not for a long time. How can you love a tranny? Carl looks at her and then thinks, you know you wanted her since day one that she arrived at your club. You know she loves you and likely wants you to stay in her new life as your life partner and maybe even wife. Tell her how you truly feel and what you would want from a new wife, see if she is positive to said ideals.'

They enjoy the rest of the show and have a drink or two. Carl calls Benny the cabbie to please pick them back up and they go outside and wait. Standing outside Chantel holds Carl's left arm and rests her girly head on his shoulder, he loves it, loves her expressed femininity and softness. T-girl or not this chick is a woman at heart.

Benny arrives and drives them back to their hotel. Once getting inside and on the elevator, they embrace and kiss. The elevator stops, door opens and another couple sees the two still in said embrace and kiss. Once they stop their kiss the two couples smile and say hello to each other as Carl and Chantel walk off the elevator.

Carl and Chantel get inside their room, he takes his suit jacket off and helps Chantel out from her shrug. Carl loosens his tie and takes his shoes off as Chantel kicks off her pumps. They walk to the sofa and sit in a soft embrace, just in deep but loving silence.

Carl then sits up and feels he must tell Chantel how he feels but what he wants from a relationship.

Carl says, "Chantel...I've got somethings I need to say to you, please hear me out."

Chantel sits up, looks into Carl's eyes and says, "Ok Carl."

Carl goes on, "First, you are a most incredible person, incredible woman, trans or not. The very first day you arrived at the club I felt a strange thing for you. I did not understand it then and tried to write it of as just a new sissy maid for my club. But it was not, I like all the girls we have and I along with Barlow have tried to be good Masters and employers to all you willing sissy girls. But you, you are different. Now my divorce is long past, I've had time to think about my life. 53 years old, successful in business, not just The Jade Maid Club but my other businesses. My ex-wife did put the screws on me but we are ok now. My two kids are full grown both work in other businesses. They do like you. Chantel we've been together for a number of weeks now and it's been great, so great that I think much about you all the time. Chantel I'm gong to lay out what a 53 y.o. confident man wants. I hope you may agree, but I will not hold you to anything."

Chantel replies, "Ok Carl, I'm interested in your feelings and ideals about me and us."

Carl kisses her and adds, "Chantel. I love you. I love you so much. I have not felt said love in another person since my first years with my now ex-wife. I hope you love me. I hope you see I'm genuine and not trying to snow you."

Chantel says, "Carl, I love you too. I have found love with a man I never felt before, but I feel as a trans woman with you."

Carl smiles and says, "I want a wife...But I'm a more traditional man, at 53 I have earned such. I envision coming home from a day at my office to see my wife there for me, being the woman she is meant to be. It's not modern P.C. but I do not need a wife Chantel, I want a wife, there is a difference. I want a more docile but still confident woman as my wife, a girl who is 100% fine with being feminine and pretty, who knows her sex appeal is a strength that can melt any mans heart. I'm ok with being open to her character and ideals too, but she must want to be with me, be my dutiful wife but not a pushover. I will expect and enjoy a challenge from her when I may need it as a a traditional man is not a perfect man. I want a girl who as a wife will be strong but still knows her role in a marriage with me. Is that woman you Chantel?"

Chantel smiles, leans over and kisses Carl, then says, "Yes, Carl, I am submissive as a femme by my nature. I am not much younger than you only mid 40's and I am a more traditional girl. I would love to be a dutiful wife for her confident and strong man. I am no push over and will in said relationship speak my mind were be, but will mostly relent to her man as long as he loves me, cares for me and treats me as a female and a woman in love. I am fine with a traditional based relationship and even marriage."

Carl smiles and says, "Great, I'm glad we see similar things. I do no want a slave in a wife. I want love and woman who supports me and lets me support her...So with that hun, let me ask you this? Will you marry me?"

Chantel tears up, chokes a swallow and says, "Oh my God yes! Yes! Carl I will be honoured to marry you to be your wife."

They both embrace and kiss with passion, Carl then walks her to the bed and says, "Chantel I want to make your night, let me make love to you to make you wild with pleasure?"

Chantel looks into Carl's eyes and says, "Yes Carl, yes, do with me as you wish."

Carl turns Chantel around places his hands on her shoulders, moves her hair from her neck and kisses the back of her neck as she melts in his hands. He then slowly unzips her dress and lets it fall to her feet. She looks delicious her black satin camisole, her black satin high cut panty, her black lace garter belt and sexy straps holding her so sexy sheer black back seem lace topped stockings. Carl licks his lips with anticipation and lust.

He pulls back the bed covers and has Chantel lay on the bed, pillows propping her head and neck up. Chantel see's Carl take his tie off and unbutton his shirt, take it off, drop his pants and remove them and pull off his socks. He sits beside her on the bed and tells her to enjoy what he will do for her.

She watches Carl unclasp the garters and ease off her stockings, tossing them aside once off. He then pulls the garter belt off and tosses it too. Finally licking his lips he pulls her satin panty down and off, her now little but sexy t-girl dick is hard as Carl takes his right hand and begins fondling it for her. He watches intently as she begins to smile and her eyes roll back and around as she looks at him toying with her t-girl cock. She moans already but Carl now moves down on her as he leans over her t-girl cock and tongues it, making her more wild. He then lets it slip inside his mouth. This strong, successful, virile, 50 something man is so wanting to please his now fiancee, he goes to work sucking her sexy little t-girl cock.

Chantel in lust says, "Ohh..Carl...ohhh...ahhh..feels...ahhh so good... ohh babe...I love it...I love you...ohh..ohhh..ahhh yes...mmmmm."

Carl plays with her little cock in his mouth and he is totally on with wanting his sexy t-girl fiancee cum. He works it hard as he brings his girl closer and closer to ejaculation. The feeling of his hottie t-girl chick about to cum makes him horny as Hell. Then just like that Chantel lets out a moan and lustful scream of desire as she fills Carl's mouth with her sexy t-girl jizz. Once done he tells her it was wonderful and he is so happy to have pleased her.

She lays so sexy, so cute and so relaxed her cute little head on the pillows as Carl moves on to the bed, reaches a tube of lube from the night table. Chantel calls him to make love to her, to fuck her. Carl gets on his knees, lifts Chantel's legs up over his shoulders first as her butt hole lies waiting. He fingers some lube in her sexy butt hole, get behind her on his knees and the pushes her legs forward with his hands and he begins to push his hot, stiff, sexy, cut cock inside her. Chantel holds her legs back with her hands behind her knees as Carl begins to move into a good fucking rhythm. Their moans are mutual in love 'n lust. Chantel loves seeing her man pound her backside and Carl so hard wants to bring forth a big ejaculation. He fucks her harder and harder with more drive to bring forth his cum. Chantel moans and begs him to cum. Carl pounds feverishly as he finally feels it his manly semen shoots forth from his cock and shoots up and inside Chantel's butt hole. Both groan in lust and both enjoy the moment. Each thrust by Carl sprays out more cum until he is spent. He sighs, pulls out and falls into her arms, the love between a man and his girl is full and sincere. The lay in silence for a good 2-3 minutes.

Carl then kisses Chantel, rolls off her an on his back sitting up into a pillow against the head board.

He says, "I am going to buy you a sweet engagement ring hun, we will shop for it before we fly home. I want to get home tomorrow evening with us fully engaged and you having a big rock on your ring finger babe. They kiss and Chantel looks at him saying he does not have to buy a big rock but she so now wants to be Mrs. Chantel Luftgrin.

They discuss the wedding and feel to not make it a huge event and to set a date soon enough. Looking at the clock both feel it is time to go to sleep so they will be rested tomorrow to shop for a ring and then to fly home.

They drift to blissful sleep Chantel in Carl's arms.

*********************************

Chapter Fifteen to follow soon.