Rectory Playhouse #01

Story Info
Father Steven enjoys playtime with all the young hot men.
1.4k words
4.25
6.9k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked my car with the nose pointing to the park and the walking trails. There were about ten cars parked closest to the edge of the parking lot and three others like me at the edge of the woods. I looked over to the white Ford about twenty feet to my left and saw no one in it. To my right was a Dodge van only ten feet away with a guy in it reading a paper or something. He looked up at me, smiled and then lit a cigarette. Taking a drag, he looked at me again and blew smoke out of his window.

I watched him for a few more minutes before I got out of my car and walked to the rear where I was able to adjust my cock with hopes of giving this guy a blow job. I haven't had any cock in about two weeks being busy at work. Having no boyfriend, finding a stud takes time. Not into ABS's or the internet. A find like this may prove a great sexual experience for both of us. I checked my reflection in the rear window before heading to his van.

I walked slowly to the open driver's window and looked in and saw his pants unzipped and a cum rag on the seat next to where he sat. I smiled at him and softly asked, "How you doing?"

Showing no shame he smiled and said, "A lot better if I had some help."

He pulled out his cock and jerked it a few times. My eyes got big in seeing a beautiful mushroom head attached to five inches of hard fuck muscle with a neat brown bush of hair. My mouth watered. I reached in with my right hand and took hold of his shaft.

"That is a beauty," I said looking into his brown eyes. "I'm Brian and I may be able to help you. Do you live around here?" I continued to caress the mushroom head of the now thick six-inch cock.

He smiled at me and with a low sexy voice said, "Yes. Not far from here. We can go there now. Would you like that?" With his right hand he reached up and touched my face gently. His left rested on my hand that held his penis.

"Oh yes I would like that," I said. "I want to feel your manhood explode in my mouth. Can I follow you now? Please?"

"Let's go."

I released his organ, and he started his van. I got in my car and followed him to the main road. We headed across town, and he turned onto an older city street and pass a large brick Catholic church. He turned into a driveway just to the rear of the church and parked the van next to a smaller brick building. He got out and walked up three stairs to the buildings screened in porch and waited for me to join him.

"Is this your place?" I asked looking into his beautiful eyes. He couldn't be over twenty-six years old.

"Yes, please come in." He opened the door to the porch to enter. There stood another older man with thin grey hair dressed in a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. He kissed my new friend and said, "Justin, who's your friend? Another sinner?"

"Yes Father Steven, Brian wants to adore me and ask for forgiveness." He pulled my hand to get my body off the stairs and into the porch.

Father Steven opened the front door of the rectory, and we all entered the front room. He put his arm around me. I could feel how strong he was. About fifty but in solid shape. Next to me Justin kissed my check and asked, "Father, are we alone?"

"No, there are two new deacons waiting to offer themselves to us. Donald the nineteen-year-old sissy and twenty-year-old Tony."

"Oh yes Tony, I pray he has a tight pussy. It's my turn to have him all alone. You can have Brain and Donald."

"We shall see." Father Steven said.

My cock got hard just listening to their talk. Justin took my hand, and we walked down the hall to a staircase leaning to the basement. Steven kept grabbing my ass and said, "Oh holy father let me have some of this fine ass."

We entered a large room with two king- sized beds. A naked man sat on each of them. My dick got harder when I saw who the blonde boy was on one of them. It was Don, my next-door neighbor's son who was at college to become a priest. I stood looking at his sexy body as Steven undressed me and got on his knees and licked my cock. I saw Justin strip and helped Steven up to his feet and began to undress the older man. I wanted all four cocks in my mouth, and I wanted to make real sexy love to sissy Don. He was such a sexy boy-girl.

Steven had other plans for me. He pushed me unto bed with Tony. Steven's ball hung low and full between his thighs. I held them in my hand and sucked his seven inches of hard cock. He laid down on his back and my mouth never left him. He tasted good, his precum oozed out of his piss hole and I drank it. I bobbed up and down on his pole while Tony mouth fucked the elder priest. Steven finger fucked Tony as he sucked the guy's cock. I released the cock from my mouth and moved up to Steven's face and kissed his check and gently pulled Tony's meat from Steven and began to give Tony head.

Steven, rock hard got behind me and with two wet fingers shoved them into my man cunt. "Oh yes father fuck this sinner, baptize me with your hot sperm. Drill it deep into me." Returning my cocksucker mouth to Tony the guy came like a firehose and filled my mouth with that sweet cum of his. All three of us moaned as we all shot our loads.

When Steven removed his cock from my hole, I quickly cleaned his shaft as Tony sucked his cum from my pussy.

I looked over to the other bed and saw Brian with a video camera and smiling at me. Donald came over to me and whispered into my ear, "Make me your girl. Please? Take me home with you."

I kissed the sissy and my hands moved all over his tender skin. "Oh yes," I said. "I want nothing else but that."

His tongue entered my mouth and tongue fucked my cock sucker. I got hard again wanting this boy's cum and to slowly fuck him making him mine.

Justin came over to us and said, "Brain, you haven't given me a blow job yet. Do me and take this bitch home with you."

I looked at the young priest and saw Steven come and sit next to us.

"Get to work Brian," he said. "No hands. Just your mouth."

Justin's cock was a beauty any man would want to blow. But now it was mine. I got to work on it with my talented tongue. I licked his shaft and moved to his hairless balls and even flicked at his anus. I bobbed up and down on the cock and used my mouth muscles to suck deep and hard on the his meat. I played with his piss hole and then deep throated his manhood until I could feel him start to shake.

"He's going to cum for you," Steven said. "You fucking cock sucker faggot. Drink it all bitch."

Justin came not once but nine shots of delicious man cum. I downed it all before kissing him with my tongue still having some of his cum on it.

"Good job," Steven said. "You didn't use your hands. You're a great cock sucker. Go, take Donald. But you must return here every Saturday to make love to me and Justin and anybody else who may be here." He slowly jerked his soft cock.

"Yes, father. I'll be here," I said. "I love how you bless and fuck me."

Donald and I dressed, and Justin, now dressed in a robe showed us to the porch and my car.

I opened the passenger's door open for Donald as a man would for a woman. I got in behind the wheel and said, "Donald you will be mine."

He blushed and only smiled.