Rectory Playhouse #02

Story Info
Brian takes Donald home to talk.
1k words
4.47
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving Father Steven, Tony, and Justin at the rectory, Donald and I went to my house to talk. We were both fucked out for at least a couple of hours after being with Father Steven.

"Hell, if I had known a hot daddy like you, Brian, lived almost next door I would have been over here weekly when I turned fourteen. That's when I was taught to suck cock," Donald said.

He followed me to the family room, and we sat next to each other on the sofa facing the fireplace.

" Fourteen?" I asked. "Who was your teacher? Father Steve?" I suddenly felt more atoned to him and curious about who was the lucky man he first blew.

"Well," Donald said turning to look at me putting one leg on the couch. "I wanted a BB rifle and was short ten dollars. I asked everybody if they would loan me the bucks." He stared to smile and began to play with his cock while looking into my eyes. I didn't look away and fought, pulling him into my arms.

"Okay, what happened?" I put my left hand on his knee and gently rubbed it.

"Well, my Uncle Ray heard about my problem. You've seen him, I think. He comes over to see my dad."

I watch him play with the head of his cock. I wanted to take it again in my mouth, but I also wanted to know who taught him to suck so good.

"I think he was about thirty years old then and was divorced," Donald said. "It was after school, and no one was home when he stopped to see me. He said he had the ten dollars, but I had to find it on his body and then do him a favor before he gave it to me."

I could see his precum on the head of his lovely cock. "Fuck babe, what happened?" I adjusted my own semi-hard ass fucker and still kept my hand on his leg.

"I found the bill. It was in his underwear and wrapped around his dick." Donald then undid his pants and pulled his cock out and began to really play with it. "Uncle Ray said that I could have the money if I gave him a blow job and I wouldn't have to repay him. I told him I didn't know what that was." He looked at his dick. "I said he'd have to show me what he was asking me to do."

He licked his finger that had precum on it and gave me a sexy come blow me smile.

"He showed me what to do by sucking me for about a minute," he said. "I then took his cock in my mouth and with a lot of direction from him until I got it learned how to give him head good. He said I was a born man eater." Donald stopped jerking off and placed my hand on his hard cock.

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"No, not that time," he said. "He shot his white cream over my face and fed me some with his finger. He told me not to tell anyone about what we did."

"Was that the last time you two had sex?" I asked pumping his cock up and down. I sat closer to him and began to nibble on his earlobe.

"Fuck no. He taught me a bunch of stuff and he introduced me to many of his friends and some of our relatives who needed their cocks worked on."

With that I stuck my tongue in his ear.

He pulled away and said, "Please blow me. Now. I'm going to cum."

I swung his legs off the sofa and got on my knees. I pulled off his pants and engulfed his sweet cock. He was so smooth all over his ass and balls. I was in heaven and in my mind thanked Father Steven for giving Donald to me. I could taste his precum and feel the vine in his play toy expand as it filled with blood as he become overwhelmed with sexual desire.

Delirious he called out, "Oh fuck Hank, your mouth is so fucking hot. I love how you blow me. Hank, Hank I'm going to shot. Eat my cum then you can fuck my pussy."

I sucked harder when I heard him call me another man's name. I licked his hairless sack and took his nuts into my mouth. This kid had a made to order queers body. I was falling for this guy and only after a day. I returned to sucking his hard cock I wanted his love juice in my throat and all over my tongue and teeth. I wanted his seed in my belly. I bobbed up and down and felt his body get rigid. I let my lips, the lips that loved sucking hard cock, toy with his mushroom head and let him cum in my mouth as I curled my tongue over his shaft. His cum shot out into my cock sucking hole like a .45 bullet at a target. He shot a bullseye. I waited to make sure I got all of his nectar before letting his tool loose. I raised my head up from his crotch and showed him the reward he gave me. I winked, swallowed. And showed Donald that part of him now was in me for maybe twenty-four hours. I went back down on his soft cock and cleaned it, loving the after taste.

"Damn Brian, that was fucking super," he said. "Do you want to fuck me now and give me your seed in my boi pussy?"

I looked at the wall clock above the fire place and said, "Holy fuck. My wife and son will be home in less than ten minutes. They were shopping. Get dressed."

"Your son?" Donald asked as he got up from the couch.

"Yea, he was away at school put got tossed out. Bad grades."

"Hum, never saw him. How old?"

" Almost eighteen. Come on lets get outdoors before they get here," I pleaded and almost pushed to the patio. "And who the fuck is Hank?"

"I'll tell you next Saturday at Father Steven's."

On the back patio he raised up on his toes and gave me a French kiss and ran across the back yard just as I heard my wife pull the car into the drive way.

Walking through the kitchen to greet my wife and son I grabbed some breath mints to conceal my lovers aroma on my lips.