Rectory Playhouse #04

Story Info
Chad gets a tutor and friend.
1.7k words
4.27
1.3k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad made Sunday breakfast for his dad and did what Alice said in her letter before leaving in regard to keeping him happy. He cleaned up the kitchen and placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and looked at his father with wanton eyes.

"Dad if you want to take a shower, I'll get you some clean clothes," Chad said. "I'll be doing some wash later." He stood in front of his father hoping to see his naked cock soon. He only saw it once a few years ago that did make an impression in his mind.

"Sounds good," Brian said. "Just leave the clothes you choose on my bed."

"Okay dad. Leave your dirty things in the hallway. I'll get them in the wash along with everything else."

Brian got in the shower and Chad tried to get a peek of his father's dick but was too late. The bathroom door was closed.

Chad selected a pair of tan shorts, a muscle shirt, white socks and a pair of jockey shorts for Brian. He looked in his mother's dresser and saw the draws were empty. Same for her closet. Fuck. She could have left me some things.

Chad went to his room stripped and got into the main bathroom to shower. He had a full hardon and before leaving he jerked off thinking of giving his father a blow job and having him fill his mouth with love juice.

Brian rinsed off all the soap from his body and played with his half hard cock and shut his eyes. Donald came to his mind with Father Steve being there too. It didn't take long to get hard and shoot his load which hit the shower wall. Done he went to his room and dressed in the things his boy laid out for him.

Chad dressed in a pair of red laced panties, black short-shorts, and a tight tank top that showed off his little A cup tits. He left his hair down, reaching just above his shoulders. He looked at himself in the mirror and got an erection. He started a load of clothes and found his dad on the patio talking on the phone.

"An hour is fine," Brian said. "See you then." He ended the call and saw Chad standing at the doorway. He looked at his son and only saw a sexy girl in a slender boy's body that he wanted to grab and fuck just like he did to all those guys yesterday at Father Steve's.

"Damn Chad, you look so-so- good." He adjusted his cock as it began to grow. "I like your hair down like that." He walked over to him and racked his finger tips through the boy's hair. "Real nice and soft."

Chad smiled and put his palm on his daddy's chest and parted his lips a bit wanting to kiss his father like yesterday, but this time like a sexy female.

Brian backed away and said, "The tutor will be here in an hour. His name is Donald. He's nineteen, a cute and nice young man who lives close by. Get your school books so he can develop a plan for you and get you that diploma." He gave the source of his hardon a pat on the ass.

Chad could only smile at his father but really wanted to fall to his knees and pull out his dick and suck it like he always did for his high school principal.

"Okay. I have a list of instruction I'll need to give him if he takes the job. It has everything that needs to be followed," Chad said. "Mr. Sims, the high school principal will need to review everything before I get my diploma."

"Put everything in the den for now," Brian said. "Hopefully he'll take the job." He went to the kitchen to make some iced tea for the boys while telling himself to keep his hands off of sexy Donald.

*

Chad put his books in the den and returned to his room. He combed his hair making it look soft and sexy. When he heard the front door bell ring, he got a tube of lip gloss and covered his lips with it and popped a breath mint in his mouth. This Donald may be a hottie.

Brian opened the door and got hard when he saw Donald standing there with an older man who he thought was his father.

"Donald thanks for coming," Brian shook hands with the boy and looked at the other man. "This is your dad?" He looked over at the man and let his eyes take in the full figure of the well- built man.

" Oh, no. This is my uncle Ray," Donald said. "He may be able to help us. He once was a school teacher."

Brian shook hands with Ray and felt a tingle in his stomach. Brian looked at this stud wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a golfing shirt that showed off his light brown chest hair and a pair of firm biceps. Brian fell into lust.

"Chad should be in the den. Please follow me."

Ray kept his eyes on Brian's ass encased in the tan shorts he wore.

After the introductions they got down to business and Ray and Donald agreed to be Chad's tutors. Donald agreed to be the teacher and start on Tuesday morning at 9 o'clock for three days a week and work till noon. Ray will review the three days of work on Friday. Ray had to leave so Brian walked him to the front door while Donald with Chad moved to the outdoor patio.

At the front door Brian said, "Sorry you couldn't have some iced tea or a beer." He stood close to the bigger man. He liked the smell of Ray's after shave.

"Me too," Ray said. "Maybe another time. I think those two hit it off." He nodded in the direction of the patio.

"Yeah, Donald is a good kid. Chad has had his problems, but he's okay."

Ray reached into his pocket and withdraw a printed paper, about the size of a business card and gave it to Brian. "That's my number. Call if you need anything. I do mean anything including a partner for a golf game or any indoor work that needs to be handled." He winked at Brian, headed to the front lawn and walked away.

Brian watched him leave and said out loud, "Anything?" He found the two boys in a deep conversation and interrupted, "I need to go and buy groceries seeing that your mother isn't here. I'll be gone about two hours." He winked at Donald. "No funny business and no beer."

Chad stood up and gave his father a kiss on the lips and said, "Of course daddy, I'm always good." He gave him another kiss and sat back down next to Donald on the love seat.

"Would you like something to drink?" Chad asked as he laid his hand on Donald's thigh.

" Yeah. Some tea would be nice." Donald smiled at Chad and watched the boy as he went to get two drinks.

After taking a sip of tea Donald said, "So, Sims was one of your teachers? I know him from someplace else." He eyed Chad's reaction.

"Mr. Sims was my principal, not my teacher. Where do you know him from? Is he a friend of Ray's when he taught school?" Chad moved closer to Donald wanting to hear if he and Sims were closer than student-teacher.

"If I tell you. it does not leave these walls. Okay?" Donald put his glass down and turned sideways to look into Chad's face and eyes. His face inches from Chad's.

"Just between you and me," Chad said eager to hear how he knows Sims.

"I met him when I was fifteen. I would go fishing at the lake next to the park on the other side of town."

"Oh yeah. I've been there a few times," Chad said. "A nice quiet place. Not too many people."

"Anyway, he was walking around the lake, and we met. He showed me some nice walking trails and the running stream that feeds the lake that is full of trout." Donald took a drink of iced tea and continued to sit close to Chad. "He then showed me a few other things."

Chad wanting to hear more. "So, he showed you what? His cock?"

"You to?" Donald smiled. "A nice one."

"Yeah, I was only fourteen." He put his hand on the fly of Donald's pants and said, "I loved it."

"Me too," Donald said. "He told me I was good at giving blow jobs. We would sixty-nine at his house every Saturday. Sometimes other hot guys would visit us. My uncle Ray too."

Chad slipped off the love seat and got between Donald's leg and fished out his new friend's penis. He looked up into Donald's eyes and said, "Tell me if he taught me to be a good cock sucker." He took the shaft into his mouth. The lip gloss helped to lube the skin as it found its way into the boy's mouth.

Donald pulled off his pants and got out of his underwear and let Chad have his way on his cock.

Chad engulfed the thick meat and bobbed up and down on the cock sucking hard. He slipped two fingers of his right hand into his mouth and coated them with spit. After two deep throats Chad found the guy's anus and played with his hole and he heard Donald say, "put it in," Chad began to finger fuck him. Chad felt the cock grew harder as Donald face fucked his new lover who ate his cock as if was going to be the cock sucker's last. Chad could only think how good his father would taste in his mouth.

Chad let the cock out of his mouth knowing it was going to shoot and began giving it a loving hand job until Donald said, "I'm going to cum."

"Oh, yes Don, cum in my face, shoot it all over your new cock sucker friend. Give it to me."

Don stood up and aimed the piss hole of his shaft at Chad's forehead and eyes and cried out, "I'm going to fucking shoot."

Don came with seven heavy streams of cum hitting Chad in the forehead, the nose and cheek. The last three he shot into his lover's mouth. Chad sucked the last of the load out of the cock. Done he smiled at Don and showed him the cum.

Don sat next to Chad on the floor and gave him a French kiss.

"Thanks, Chad. Sims did a good job."