Rectory Playhouse #03

Story Info
Brian and Chad have a talk. Donald agrees to meet Chad.
1.2k words
4.12
1.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian's wife Alice picked up their son, Chad, from school and before going home went shopping for summer clothes.

"Honey, we're home," Alice said as she came into the house with two large shopping bags that she placed on the kitchen table. Her light brown hair was pulled in a ponytail that made her look younger than her forty-two years. Brian loved the fact her 32 A cup tits and round full ass was more boy like than woman.

Brian came in from the patio and gave her a kiss on the check. "Where's Chad? I need to talk with him about getting booted from school." He looked in one of the shopping bags and pulled out a 34 B cup bra. Holding it up he asked, "You growing?"

Alice grabbed it from him and said, "Don't worry about it and how would know? We haven't had sex in months." A vision of sexy Sally flashed in her mind and she felt a twitch in her pussy. She put the bra back and took the two bags to her room just as Chad came in the house with two more bags.

Chad almost two inches taller than his mother at five feet four, placed the bags down and said. "Hi dad, long time no see. What since Christmas?" He gave his dad a kiss on the lips with a powerful hug. Brian was surprised but enjoyed it and said nothing.

"Damn Chad you're getting to look more like your mother," Brian said as he checked out his son's sexy girl ass. "Your hair is almost as long as hers."

Chad raked his fingers through his light brown hair, gave his father a sexy smile and said, "You like? Everyone does at school." He twirled around to give Brian a better view.

"Looks kind of girlish but nice," Brian said. "Let's go outside and talk about school."

"Why? You haven't giving a fuck all year. Why now?" Chad said with watery eyes.

"You got tossed out that's why and I'm fucking paying for that private school. Now outside and watch your mouth." He took Chad by his arm and marched him to the patio.

Outside they sat next to each other on a white lawn love seat.

"I didn't get tossed out," Chad said resting his right hand on his dad's thigh. "They are holding my diploma until I increase my grades in English and history. I have six weeks to do it." He drew little circles on Brian's leg causing his dad to get aroused.

"Your mother gave me a different story." He put his arm around the boy's shoulders and pulled him close. " I'm sorry. I'll get someone to help you."

"Oh, daddy, I'd like that. Who?" He gave Brian a kiss on the cheek as he squeezed his father's thigh and quickly placed his palm on the man's package.

Brian kissed his son's forehead and said, "I do have a boy in mind, but I'll need to see if he's free for six weeks." He placed his hand over Chad's and kissed the boy's ear and flicked out his tongue as he placed his hand on his son's breast playing with a hard nipple. His cock got hard. Is he into guys like me?

Chad didn't say a word but did say to himself, I wonder if he's as big as Principal Arnold. Does daddy know I'm gay? Mom does.

Just as Brian was about to kiss his sexy son on the lips again Alice came out onto the patio. "I see you boys are bonding. Did he explain about school?"

"Yes, he did," Brian said. "I'll see about a tutor for six weeks." Brian stood up with a hardon and saw his boy had one as well.

Alice smiled and asked, "Is that all you talked about?" She looked at Chad and said, "I put your things on your bed, I hope they all fit. And all the things from school are in the garage." She turned to go inside and looked at her husband. "I'm going out. I'll be back around nine tonight. Have fun." She left before anyone could say a word.

Chad stood up. His hard on showing in his pants but not as much as his father's. "Dad, dad, don't you know?" He came up next to his dad and placed a hand on ass, giving it a pat.

"What should I know? What are you saying?" He looked at his son as his cock deflated.

"Alice is a lesbian, she's into pussy," Chad said. "Has been since my freshman year in high school."

"She is? Holy fuck. I hope she eats cunt better than giving blow jobs." Brian said with a chuckle.

"I think so, dad. She and Sally Cooper were into it big time every time you were out of town. They still are together," Chad said. "I bet that's where she'll be. Sally's husband left her when he found out about the two of them."

"When did you first know about this? Why didn't you tell me?"

Chad took his dad's hand, "Let's go inside and talk."

Before going to the family room, they both got a can of Pepsi from the fridg.

Sitting next to each other Cade said, "Mom came to school bring some new clothes for me. I was going through one bag and found a new dildo with a harness belt." He drank some soda. "She almost shit. But she explained about her sex life with Sally. She told me she cared for you but was in love with Sally."

"She told you but no me?"

"This was a few years before Mr. Cooper left her. I think mom will be leaving to live fulltime with Sally very soon."

"And how do you know this fact?"

"That's her plan," Chad said. "Today she told me to start taking care of you so when she leaves you won't be too lonely or sad or mad." He kissed his father gently on his lips and said, "She told me to do a good job."

Brian got up and half smiled. Fuck her.

"Well, I guess you can start today and fix supper." Brian said. "I'll call a guy I know who may be able to tutor you."

"Thanks daddy," Chad said. "How's hot dogs and hamburgers sound?"

"That will be great. Use the gas grill on the patio."

Before cooking burgers and dogs Chad went up to his room to look over his new clothes he got with his mother. On his bed he found; two bras size 34 A with cup padding, six pairs of sexy panties, four pairs of short- shorts, two skirts with matching tops, and lots of make-up, plus hair remover. He almost came in his pants when he read his mother's note. Your dad (hopefully your husband soon) loves to get blowjobs and anal fucking, I've heard he loves to suck cock too. Good luck. You should rename yourself Cathy if he goes for you.

Brian got in touch with Donald who agreed to be over at ten o'clock in the morning.

Alice didn't come home at nine like she said. She told Brian she would be over to get her things in a week or two.