Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, no bra?" they asked, looking at her with that hunger again.

She blushed and looked down, unable to think of a proper reply but happy that her choice to go without any underwear paid off.

"You wanted to be my slut all along, didn't you?" they said, giggling and squeezing her tits, causing her to moan and arch her back, pushing herself into their hands.

Her nipples were already hard and she squirmed as Rowan toyed with them lightly with the tips of their fingers.

"Oooo, you're a sensitive girl," they murmured, right before bending down and taking her into their mouth.

Ariel cried out and grabbed them for support as their tongue teased her nipple. She was incredibly sensitive and every touch, every flick of their tongue was so wonderful it made her want more and more.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "That feels sooo good."

Rowan redoubled their efforts, sucking her deep into their mouth while their tongue rubbed her nipple again and again. Her hand found their hair and she slid her fingers into their bun, gripping tightly as breathless moans escaped her with each new ministration. The pleasures tingled through her in a marvelously tantalizing manner. She wrapped her legs around their waist and tried to pull herself close enough to rub against them, but she couldn't find a satisfying angle so let herself revel in their attentions to her breasts. They moved to her unsucked nipple while their fingers continued to play with the other, squeezing it so tight that she squealed.

Ariel's hands went to the bottom of Rowan's shirt and she tried to pull it up. They pulled back immediately and put their hands on hers, catching her eye.

"Not yet," they said, with a warning look.

Ariel pouted. "Soon?"

They held the serious face for a second before grinning and nodding. "Soon," they said, leaning forward to kiss her. She squeaked happily and relaxed in their embrace, her arms draped over their shoulders.

"Hold on," they whispered in her ear.

She clung to them, her legs around their waist as they grabbed her, hoisted her off the counter, and began to walk with her. She giggled, pressing her face into their neck, wondering what they had planned. They walked down a short hallway and into a bedroom, then tossed her onto a bed with incredibly attractive ease. Rowan clicked on a lamp on the nightstand that lit the room with a soft, warm light. Ariel bit her lip, looking up at them, hoping that they could see the desire in her gaze.

They stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at her, admiring her, before reaching back and pulling their shirt off. Ariel gasped. She couldn't help it. The light caressed Rowan's naked chest and arms, encapsulating the curves and definition of their muscles that Ariel was not expecting at all. She wouldn't use the word muscular to describe them, but their body was perfectly toned, every rise and fall of their skin akin to godly majesty. Their chest was flawless, their breasts small and wonderfully full. Ariel stared up at them, her mouth agape in awe.

Rowan smiled down at her. "Like what you see?"

Ariel gulped and nodded. "Very very much, you're so...beautiful."

She sat up and scrambled to the edge of the bed so that she could touch them. Her fingers trailed up their soft, firm arms to their shoulders, then down their smooth, sculpted chest, causing them to suck in a breath. She laid her head against their stomach and wrapped her arms around them, shuddering with delight at the contact of their bare skin together. They reached up and undid their bun, letting that long, luscious black hair tumble down their chest, falling all the way to their waist. They leaned over and shook their head, causing their hair to completely cover Ariel. She giggled and reached up, pulling them down into bed with her. They rolled around in the sheets playfully until Rowan ended up on their knees on top, pinning Ariel down with her hands above her head. Her heart beat fast as she looked up at them, waiting, yearning for their touch.

Rowan slid down until they were lying on top of her, their bare chest pressed to hers, their lips finding hers again. Ariel ran her hands up and down their back, reveling in the sensations of their skin as she strained against them, wanting more, always hungry.

Something switched inside of them and they broke away from her, moving off the bed and standing on the edge. She looked down at them, wondering what they were doing, then they grabbed her legs and yanked her to the edge. She laughed in surprise and her heart jumped in her throat with the ease at which they handled her. They pulled her boots and socks off before their fingers went to her waist, unzipping her skirt and pulling it and her tights off together, leaving her utterly bare before them. She blushed, suddenly self conscious, looking up to see if they liked what they saw. They let out a long breath as they looked at her, their hands trailing up her legs, sending shivers all through them.

Then they dropped to their knees and spread her legs, pulling her forward until her ass was on the edge of the bed and her sex was inches from their face. Her back arched instinctively as they drew closer, knowing that they could feel her heat on their cheeks. Their heavy breaths fell on her bare lips and she let out a shuddering sigh. She whined when they moved away and that quickly turned to a moan when they pressed their lips to her thigh. They peppered her with kisses, slowly moving down her thigh, to her knee, her calf, her foot. She grabbed her own tits out of a need to hold something, trembling with anticipation as they began to work their way back up her other leg.

They weren't ready to meet her need yet, though, ignoring her whining and desperate wiggling. They drew their tongue along her thighs, up and right along the edges of her lips, so close yet still nothing, leaving her whimpering and unsatiated. She looked down to find them grinning at her, enjoying her frustration, which only made it worse.

"What?" they asked. "Is something wrong?"

She groaned and kicked her feet. "Please, please touch me, I need you so bad."

"Oh? How bad?"

Their lips didn't stop kissing her inner thighs, and as she struggled, their hands grabbed hold of her hips and held her down.

"Oh fuck! So bad, I need you so so badly, oh god please touch me, I need you to touch me I'll do anything if you touch me pleeaassee."

"Anything?" they asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Anything!" she promised.

"Hhhmmm."

They took her right thigh into her mouth and sucked, causing her to cry out at the sudden, intense pain that somehow melded into pleasure. They didn't stop at her cry, didn't even hesitate, instead sucked even harder, stabbing her with such intense, wonderful pain. There was an audible pop when they let go and they took a second to admire their work before doing the same on her left thigh. She screamed and struggled, but their hands had moved down and had her in a vice grip from which there was no escape. The pain brought tears to her eyes even as she found herself enjoying it, completely unsure of what it was that she liked about it. When they finished again, they let out a satisfied sigh and smiled at her.

"I like marking what's mine."

With those words came the realization. She wanted to be marked, she wanted to be claimed. The pain that came with it was a rite of passage, something she needed to endure because that's what they wanted from her. She wondered, idly, how much pain she could take for them.

The thought was driven from her mind as they, without warning, took her into their mouth. Her body exploded with a burst of sensation as every nerve ending came alight all at once. They delved between her lips, their tongue found her clit immediately, and she screamed. She could not stay still, her body moved without her control. If they didn't still have a firm grip on her, she might've accidentally pushed them away. Which was the last thing she wanted. She strained upward, pushing with her hips, trying to press herself against their tongue even more as they did things to her that she didn't know were possible. Her brain was so scrambled from the immense, unexpected overload of pleasure that she had no idea what they were doing, only that it felt amazing.

Rowan didn't slow or falter in the slightest, they maintained a deep, consistent rhythm that rolled through her again and again. The room was filled with the sound of her cries and moans and her arms flailed, eventually grabbing the sheets and practically pulling them off the bed. Her thighs clenched around Rowan's head, her legs crossed behind their neck. She didn't know how they were breathing and she didn't have the awareness to care. All she wanted was more, more of their tongue, more of their pleasures, more of them.

Time became an unimportant construct, and at some point, Rowan's grip on her legs tightened and somehow they managed to pull them apart and press her back down onto the bed. She didn't understand until she felt their fingers pressing against her slit, and before she could prepare herself, they were inside of her. She screamed as they found her most sensitive spots within seconds and targeted them mercilessly. Their tongue never stopped pleasuring her clit and it wasn't long before she felt it all building within her, felt herself drawing close to that immense pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" she cried. "Oh christ I'm gonna cum!"

Rowan stopped immediately. Their fingers and mouth left her and she writhed on the bed as the residuals gradually burned away, moaning, crying for more. They didn't give her more. Instead, they flipped her onto her stomach with her legs off the edge of the bed so she was bent over it. Then they spanked her. She screamed at the sharp pain of the impact and the way that it mixed with her still throbbing clit. They spanked her again, then again, and again, each time pulling another cry from her lips. Her ass burned from the impacts, each one only making it worse. She gasped for breath, her mind still unable to switch so startlingly quick from intense pleasure to pain making it somehow still feel so good. They brushed their fingertips along the gentle slope of her ass, a soft, cooling sensation that felt so wonderful in opposition to the pain. Then they slapped her again, twice in quick succession, then twice more. Ariel stuffed the sheets in her mouth and bit down on them to muffle the sound of her screams. Between the spankings, Rowan petted her softly, even bending down now and then to kiss her burning skin, only to follow up the softness with the biting sting of their hand again and again.

Tears streamed down Ariel's cheeks. She didn't know how she endured the pain. No one had ever hit her like this and she knew that they weren't even using their full power. She knew that she could stop it at any time, all she had to do was say Red. Yet she didn't. She screamed and cried, she tried to wiggle away, but they put a hand on her back and held her down with ease. Every hit only made the next one hurt more. Her skin burned and she knew that she had to be a bright red. They took their time between the spankings, rubbing her gently, never letting her anticipate how long the relief would last. This birthed a fear within her, a trembling anticipation as she waited for the next time their hand fell because it always came. After every hit she hoped it would be the last, that this time the relief wouldn't come to an end, but it always did. Her body was wracked with sobs as the pain enveloped her, burrowing into every part of her being. Still she remained silent. Only wordless cries left her lips. She refused to end it, refused to disappoint them.

She didn't know when it stopped, only that she suddenly found herself lying in their arms as they wiped her tears away and held her to their chest. Her skin was still on fire, but the new impacts finally stopped coming. Rowan pulled her thoroughly mussed hair out of her face and kissed her forehead and she became aware that they were saying things to her.

"You did such an amazing job, honey," they murmured as they kissed her. "I know how hard that was, you did so good. Such a good little girl for me, I'm so proud of you."

Ariel whimpered and snuggled deeper into their embrace as their words comforted her and filled her with warmth and joy. She had done it, she hadn't given up, she hadn't disappointed them. Every part of her still hurt, but it didn't matter anymore. The pain was in the past, even if it was still present. Their arms held her safe and their words brought her peace. She didn't know where it came from, but there was a glass of water at her lips and she sipped from it carefully, remembering not to gulp it down despite how much she wanted it. When she finished, they wiped the drips from her chin and held her close.

"You did so so good, darling," they said. "You're such a good girl." Their voice dropped and they whispered, "You're my good girl."

They shifted under her and she only now realized that they were no longer wearing their pants. Their fully nude bodies laid together, entwined together in the soft comfort of the bed. Ariel made her body limp and let Rowan move her however they liked. They pulled her into their lap and her still aching ass protested against being pressed to their skin, but the rest of her loved the way that they wrapped their arms around her stomach. They brushed her hair to the side so that they could press their cheek to hers from behind. She turned her head, asking for a kiss, and they gave it to her without question. She melted into them, feeling safe and secure beyond anything she had dreamed of before.

Rowan's hand slipped down between her legs and she spread them instinctively. Their fingers brushed against her clit and she broke away from their lips to gasp. Her body, still throbbing from the beating she had endured, was simultaneously introduced to immense pleasure. The touch of their fingers was different than that of their tongue. Not better or worse, different. Her heartbeat increased again, her body tensing as the pleasure began to grow, matching and then blending with her pain. She no longer had the energy to scream, her mouth opened in voiceless cries, only the smallest of whimpers escaping her lips. Rowan's tongue played with her ear and they buried their face in her neck as their fingers continued to explore her clit. She arched against them, her hand reaching back and grabbing a handful of their hair, holding them to her as their rhythm increased.

Every nerve in her body was already on edge and frazzled from the intensity of the spanking it had experienced what seemed like mere moments before and now they were all being reinvigorated at a pace that felt impossible. The sensitivity that had surprised her before was now heightened tenfold. The agony bled into pleasure and was absorbed by it, augmenting it, making it more powerful. Their fingers rubbed against her in the most perfect way imaginable and her body shook with violent tremors. Rowan's free arm was wrapped around her waist, holding her tight against their chest as they relentlessly pleasured her. She gasped for breath, her hand scrambled for something to hold, finding their fingers and latching onto them.

When she reached a point of such intensity that she thought she might pass out, Rowan pulled her a bit further up and their fingers slipped inside of her. She found her voice and screamed at the shock. They hooked their fingers up and began fucking her with a vigor born from her desperation. They felt her need in every gasp, every spasm of her muscle, and heard it in every whimpering moan. The tension grew and grew within her, reaching points she hadn't believed possible.

"I-I'm going to cum," she barely managed to whisper.

"Good girl," Rowan whispered back. "Cum for me."

That was the only thing that she needed to hear, the only thing that mattered. Her entire body spasmed and shook even as they held her tightly. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed an empty cry to the heavens, her back arching and every part of her body burning in a glorious heat. They didn't stop. They guided her through the first wave of immense pleasure and pushed her over the top, down into the trench, and right up the next wave. Time and space ceased to have any meaning, the only things existing in her mind were their fingers unending rhythm, driving her forever forward.

She couldn't say how many times she came in under their unceasing attention. Eventually their fingers were no longer inside of her and it didn't matter. Their pleasures still rolled through her as their voice whispered beautiful nothings in her ear. She quivered in their arms, clinging to them, her body twitching and jerking. They held her as she rode it out, blanketed in her warm glow.

"There you go, that's it. Don't worry, I've got you. I'll take care of you, my perfect, sweet girl."

The words echoed through her mind as she drifted away into the soft embrace of sleep.