Red and her Wolf Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as he returns, his eyes hazy with post-coital satisfaction, his movements lazily dominant as he scans my naked body. I wonder if he already has the stamina for another round because there's no hiding the appreciation of what he's seeing.

Do wolves need downtime? Or can they just keep going and going?

He pulls back the blanket, motions with his head to get under the covers.

It's happening. I'm about to share a bed with Kade. I know I'm way too giddy about it. Literally clingy. All I want to do is hold him. Be held.

I curl up under the blankets and he follows suit, our bodies immediately latching onto each other. His arm under my neck as I curl into his firm chest. The thud of his heartbeat, the rise and fall of his breathing, all merging together to lull me into a sleepy trance.

This is peace.

Then the phone on the bedside table vibrates. Kade bolts upright, reaching towards the sound. "Phoenix."