All Comments on 'Red Banana'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tonguergroovetonguergrooveover 6 years ago
hit home

I'm a straight male but do enjoy using a dildo in my ass from time to time and wonder what it would actually feel like to have a cock in it.. The story was well written and exciting..

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
What you wanted Anonymous

Pity you hadn't left your name could have directed you to "Who's the Boss"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good tease

when i clicked on this story i wasn't looking for lesbian or gay smut although i will happily read one of those. what i was looking for was a women pounding a mans ass, and you denied me this. could we perhaps get a story of mary pounding fred's ass ?

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
3

Decent idea. Somewhat bad grammar here and there than derailed my thoughts and somewhat of a lack of detail toward the end.

MikerfunMikerfunalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I love the way your play the mind control and speak to the fact that this just releases their inhibitions, not forcing them into the situation.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story! It's well written and the characters are textured, playful and the sex is hot!

I can't believe it's getting such low scores, and the only reason I can think of is the M-M action, which is ridiculous. There's a warning at the beginning so any homophoic asshole who kept reading only has himself to blame.

I hope more open minded people read this story and give it the full number of stars it truly deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...