Red Booba: Victory Through Defeat

Story Info
Succubus Cummie Party makes political demands.
3.2k words
4.36
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers

It was a mistake to cum here

Your cum sucks dick

A splash of cum to seal the deal

Counsel of Cum

All-consuming Lord of Cum

Dick, Heir of the Cum Throne

Swallow your rod

Cum-suck God

Cum-Messiah

Give me the cum scar

- OblivionFall, "the Cum Chronicles"

The streets leading to the city square in front of mayor's office got filled with rallying protesters. Unlike dozens of other times, these seemed to have a sense of fashion. They networked and agreed to dress like the labor movement of past century, except somewhat turned to eleven. Caps of leather and felt looked almost authentic. Breeches and boots were definitely sexier, more fitting, and more decorated. Jackets were shorter; who opted for coat, kept it open. Blouses, shirts, and suspenders seemed strategically chosen to emphasize the rallying crowd members' wonderful charming breasts, and not a single upper shirt button in sight was actually fastened. Most shirts were unbuttoned down to the third. Some were held together only by a knot.

Yes, all within the rallying crowd, besides police officers guarding the perimeter, were female. Not only that, but their skin colors varied from saturated pink through red all the way to violet, and some of their caps had custom-made holes for horns.

"Whadda we want?" - "CUMMIES!" - "When do we want 'em?" - "NOW!" - "Whadda we want?" - "CUMMIES!"...

"Who is there on the streets?" the mayor asked, coming back from his lunch break.

"Succubi, sir. They planned the rally four months ago and notified us in advance. I tried to remind you yesterday and this morning; you must have forgotten."

The mayor glanced outside. "What do they want?"

"Sir, are you fine?" his aid looked at him as if trying to understand if he was sick.

"CUMMIES!!!!" the crowd shouted in near-perfect, well-rehearsed unison, to the point that their chant reached even well-insulated office.

They held their multiple banners and signs up.

"Free Cummies." "Equal Cummies."

"Make Cummies, Not War." "Save Lives, Give Cummies."

"Universal Basic Cummies." "No More Cummie Emissions Into Environment."

"Love, Life, Cummies."

"Red Booba for Dark Minister of Cummies."

One, small sign on the side read "Will Work For Cummies".

"What, they don't have any?" mayor asked.

"They want more," his aid replied.

"Do they have any reasonable demands? Something they actually want me to do?"

"The usual, same that every election cycle. Abolition of marriage, unlimited visitation rights to prisons, legalization of assisted masturbation booths in public spaces."

A tiny, petite, short blonde imp with sides of her head shaven, dressed in a cyberpunkish bright pink quilted vest instead of agreed upon fashion, climbed onto the stage and screamed in a squeaky voice: "Shut! Up!!! Red Booba will speak!"

A tall succubus in leather shorts, fishnets, almost non-existent white top, and trench coat covering this stripper outfit, with a large lapel pin, white drop on star-shaped red field, stepped up on the stage.

"SISTERRRS!!!" she roared so loud that mayor heard her clearly, despite her not using a microphone; clear enough to notice that she spoke with a French back throat rolling R. She raised her hands up and to her sides, and... well, her booba were most definitely present and very, very red indeed.

"Red Booba!! Red Booba!!" the crowd cheered.

Most of her speech was usual political oratory, which mayor was never a big fan of. She had a sweet and strong voice, he had to admit, and unlike her fellows who were various kinds of cute, beautiful, charming, and sexy, she alone looked just magnificent. Mayor thought to himself that it would be nice to see her closer. He proceeded with his usual tasks for today, without noticing how time passed, until he got a call from chief of police on the radio.

Looking outside, he saw something definitely not to his liking. Rallying succubi were building road blocking barricades and tented camp. He was not going to tolerate them messing with the city's logistics for more than several hours, but they definitely were showing willingness to proceed for several days.

Taking less than a minute for decision, he ordered emergency broadcasting horn speakers on the administrative building turned on and connected to his microphone.

"This is the city mayor. I am ready to negotiate with your leaders. Proceed to the entrance, you will be met and welcomed."

Red Booba, blonde imp, and three other succubi went forward, the crowd separating in front of them. Mayor went down to greet them personally.

"Stupid new human mayoR," Red Booba half-mumbled, half-thought.

"For me, to 'negotiate' with you, stupid human, in stupid clothes," she approached the curb in front of the building.

"Stupid slob, with your stupid dad bod, Receding haiRline, puppy eyes, flabby wet palms, mumbling voice," she was climbing the stairs.

Heavy wooden doors opened; mayor, without assistants or guards, and the protesters met on the porch. Red Booba spoke first even before he came out of the doors fully.

"Our movement, our stRuggle, our libeRa..." Her jaw dropped.

"Hello. Glad to finally meet you in person; sorry I haven't visited first and earlier after the election. Shall we come in?"

She did not notice as she was already shaking his hand.

"Oh. Oh! Hi, haha, I mean, hello, mayoR, misteR, siR, AHEM! Nice to meet you finally!.. Hahah."

She never once cared enough to follow the elections, or debates, or actually find out anything about running candidates, considering her duty to be amassing the crowd afterwards and passing the demands to the winner. She has not even bothered to look up the mayor's face before this moment.

Five out of six of her guesses were false.

The mayor's hairline, while visibly of a man in his thirties, still made her want to dip her fingers in and have a feel. The hand, she'd rather shake her somewhere else. The body, even fully clothed, made her curious how it would feel right on top of her. Eyes definitely needed closer examination at shorter distance. And his voice would have way better use by calling her a slut right from behind her head.

This mundane man looked, sounded, felt, and smelled to her like pure distilled fuck in a wrapping.

Clothes were stupid though. Definitely deserving to be ripped off.

She turned around to her entourage on half-bent knees. "EveRyone dismissed! Back to the camp and wait for my oRdeRs!"

"But..." the imp protested.

"DID I STUTTERRR?!" She used her magnificent voice again, making mayor lean back a little.

As they proceeded upstairs to the office, intern girl popped out of archive for a second.

"Tea, coffee?" mayor offered.

"BathRoom," she squealed through breaking voice, and ran through the door. Well, she did not like those undies that much anyway. A minute of heavy breathing and cold-washing her face later, she was ready to get back to political duties.

"HaRd day. So, let's get this done with; heRe is the list of ouR demands, they aRe final and not up to negotia..."

"...It's panties."

"WRong bag! HeRe, this one."

Mayor tried to stay within diplomatic etiquette and ignore terrible spelling and weird font choice.

"Okay."

"...Okay?" Red Booba raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. Okay. Let's say I issue orders to meet all your demands. I get a call from federal government, within an hour or two, and they tell me that I am fired without benefits for being stupid incompetent hack. All my reforms are rolled back immediately, and we all get fined for wasting everyone's time. Another mayor gets re-elected, and... the cycle continues? Do you just like to get together on a city square that much, or what? I don't mind; just keep the roads free. Or I don't know, let's build a bypass road, and then you also can have your tents and barricades."

"I cumsid... consideR the symbolic act of pRotest and Rebellion impoRtant anyway... And... can you just... keep talk... I mean, tell me moRe?" Red Booba took a random folder of documents without permission and fanned herself a couple times.

"The mayor's office does not decide the intricacies-"

"...intRicacies..." Red Booba whispered, as if tasting the word, and licked her lips.

"-of family law. The booths will not pass on the regulations of public decency, which are also decided on the federal level. What we are left with is prison, which I use in singular since our town has only one. Well..."

"Well?.." Red Booba looked with eyes wide open, without blinking, and breathed heavily.

"I have to admit, I like the idea! In a general sense, I mean," he corrected himself instantly. "If it helps to rehabilitate criminals, we all will have way less headache. There is of course no direct way, though".

"Oooh!" Red Booba tilted her head and looked sad. "SeRiously, how is it so complicated!" She stood up, threw her coat off, and started walking back and forth across the mayor's office, her voice trembling. "We aRen't demanding, like, mateRial suppoRt, oR militaRy action, oR land Rights, oR space launches, oR anything like that! Even today, even among maRRied men, tens of thousands - Tens! Of thousands! - of loads get wasted, soaked into tissues, and thRown away! EveRy! Single! Day! Do you think this is noRmal? ARe you maRRied?"

"Divorced."

"Sweet. I mean, fine." She bent over the mayor's table. "It's not that cum-, complicated. It's just!.."

The eye contact with mayor made her heart race; she felt her eyes watering up.

"It's just..." She tilted her head and slightly opened her mouth.

"Cummies..."

She bent over just a little more, deliberately losing balance and falling face-first onto mayor...

He stretched his arms out to catch and hold her. Their lips met. He returned the kiss.

A minute later, they both, already naked, behind the locked door, were suffocating each other with kisses and grabbing onto each other's bodies. Booba was not in the mood for initiative; she just wanted to be taken. Without much of a prelude, he put her on her back right on his table and grabbed her legs under her knees. She did not look satisfied or happy. She looked anticipating.

"Yes... Yes... Take me... Take me good..."

He let her go, dropped onto his knees, opened his mouth wide, and gave a tight, sucking, licking kiss to her entire vulva. In panic, she looked for something to gag and muffle herself. It would be undiplomatic to shatter his eardrums on the first date. Her hand bumped into the bag with her panties. Will do.

"Mufffhhhhhhhhh!!!... hh... hhh..." Her flat stomach convulsed. Mayor brought his face to hers and freed her mouth.

"Are you ready?" His penis was pushing against her. She nodded. He entered slowly. They kissed, and he laughed.

"Hahahah, I love your fangs!"

"...whaAaAat?" she asked with noticeable vibrato. He stopped moving, stroked her cheek, and looked right into her dark-red eyes.

"I said. That I love. Your fangs. I love touching them with my tongue. It's weird, and cute, and so very, very different and unexpected."

"Holy shit!.." she squealed and felt her tears running. She wrapped her hands behind mayor's neck, and he picked her up, still staying inside her welcoming warmth, and pushing her against a wall. "If you don't stop being such a... I'm gonna... Is it okay if I bite your shouldeRRR?"

"I will absolutely love it," mayor whispered.

"Mmmmmmph!"

She came. He did not. They continued for a couple seconds, but she decided to take a little break.

"Wait, wait... CaRrReful... I'm still... so sensitive..."

"Sure, let's go slower... And you know what?"

"Huh?" she asked, and he was almost sure her eyes glowed for a tiniest brief moment.

"I was going to find out if you're just as tasty elsewhere anyway."

"Huh?!" She squealed again, as his tongue started exploring her back.

Not especially sexually sensitive part of her, as far as her experience allowed to conclude, but he was not moving his mouth across her. He picked her up by chest and hips and moved her back through his own mouth. The texture, wetness, and warmth of his mouth, combined with the weight of her own body pressing her chest and hip against his fingers, somehow just locked her in a perpetual cycle of pleasure. No-one ever before enjoyed her like a giant excessively frozen ice cream on a stick, and she loved every bit of it.

He put her down, turned on her back, and picked up again, exploring her front side.

"Have your breasts become smaller? And... more sensitive?" he asked, getting distracted for a second.

"Have they? Oh my... I need... I need cummies..."

"Oh do you?" He sucked on her nipple and scratched under her butt cheek, then licked from neck to earlobe and sucked on it. Then he once again put her down on a coach and lifted her feet to himself.

"What ah... you doing..."

"I think you know," he said, and started exploring her toes with his tongue and lips.

"I need... I need something to bite onto... I can't... I will..." His free hand stroked inner sides of her hips and finally reached her hungry, glistening, hairless labia. "It will be too... ahhhhh..." Instead of a scream, what came out was a desperate silent exhale. "Please... Please give me cummies... I need cummies..."

"Why? We only started." Mayor put her on her stomach and pulled her pelvis to himself by the legs. Her ass cheeks also reduced in size, and her skin tone went from deep red to saturated pink. He pushed to her deepest spot.

"MisteR mayoR, siR..."

"Yes, keep calling me that, I love how you roll your R."

She was not sure if the previous orgasm continued or the new one approached. She, again, exhaled but did not moan or scream. As soon as she stopped twitching, he repositioned her on the back and entered her again.

"Wait, wait, wait... Cummies. EveRything... EveRything for a dRop of cummies. I will go insane without cummies." She tried to touch his face and found herself too weak. Her skin looked pale and almost human.

"I don't know, I like how things are going."

"You don't... undeRstand. I've lost... my voice. I cannot use... my voice... if I'm so hoRny... but no cummies. Without voice... they will not listen to me. They will not follow me. I want my voice back... I will do... anything."

"Anything?" mayor asked.

"Yes. Please."

He passed her the microphone. "Tell them to remove the barricades and let the cars pass."

"Whuott?"

He pulled out of her a little, and her face became desperate. "Tell them. To remove the barricades. So that cars. Can pass."

"What will... we get in RetuRn?"

"Oh, brave. Isn't getting my cummies and your voice back enough?"

"Voice is... for me. Not... for them."

"Hmm." He leaned in to her, dug through her straight black hair with his nose until he reached her ear, and whispered his suggestion. "Would that be enough?"

"Yes." She took the microphone and switched it on. "This.. ah... This is Red Booba. Negotiations weRe successful. Remove the baRRicades. I RRRepeat. Remove the baRRicades and wait for my RRReturn."

The blonde imp outside got surprised that Booba had to resort to using speakers instead of just saying it from the window, and passed among the crowd to stay vigilant and get ready for plan B.

"Do you want to continue?" mayor asked, and Booba nodded. "You like me so much?"

"I have neveR felt anything like this befoRe. You aRe just a sweet Roll of 'I want'. How did this happen?"

"You've never fallen in love before?"

"In... love?.. Hah, in love..." She struggled to talk, as he was already moving inside her. "Don't... know. But this... feels diffeRent. BetteR than anything... that I expected."

"I'm glad. Now..." he kissed her lips, then ear, then whispered in it, "get ready for cummies."

His words switched something within her to full boost.

"Ah. Ah. AHhh! Plug youR eaRs. Ah. Plug youR eaRs! AH- No! Don't stop moving, stupid human, just PLUG! YOUR! EARS!!!"

As they both came, her scream was heard from the outside.

"Red Booba! Red Booba is in trouble!" the blonde imp screamed, rousing the crowd. They rushed to the building to storm it; several were preparing crowbars to break through any possible locks and obstacles. Police stood around the porch and was ready to intervene, but waited for direct orders from mayor. Tensions rose. Several succubi grunted onto policemen, threatening to claw and bite them if they don't back off and let them pass. Ammo group behind police line was unsealing the boxes of live rounds.

Wooden door creaked. Trembling, shaking, stumbling on half-bent knees, adjusting clothes on the go, and with sweet, happy, satisfied smirk on her face, Red Booba came out onto the porch, stood before the stairs, and stretched.

"FYORst..." she forced her voice to stop cracking. "FiRst, we'll have some tRaining in cRiminal psychology and Rehab pRactices. Then... ThRee-day pRison chaRity events with UNLIMITED VISITATIONS EVERY! HALF! A YEAR!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The crowd went insane with joy, and tension immediately evaporated into nothing. Mayor and chief of police called through radio at the same time, informing the officers that conflict is resolved, and telling the armed policemen to stand down and unload and seal back all the live ammo. Several strong and mature succubi went back to disassembling and removing the remnants of barricades.

The pink-vested blonde imp seemed to be jumping up to two of her own heights. Then ordered smaller and weaker succubi to follow her; they bought out everything in a nearby flower shop, and gave flowers to policemen.

"My coat!" Red Booba remembered and ran back to the building. She was met at the entrance by intern girl, passing her clothes and a couple other forgotten items, including her cap, bag, pearl necklace, bracelet, and horn ring. Mayor stood behind the door and out of sight.

"What the Hell has just happened?" intern girl asked.

"...Politics. Democratic processes."

"You have drool on your shirt."

"I know. This is why I don't come out."

For succubi, this day became the biggest political victory in two decades. Red Booba was unanimously reelected as the party chapter's leader, and later became the first succubus to win elections into city council. She had long, successful, and fruitful career as a politician, but despite many insisting that she should strive for more, decided to never climb the ladder up to the federal level, instead writing herself not into school history books, but into grateful memories of city dwellers.

Especially prisoners.

A decade later, after petitioning and negotiations with prison administration and city council, the inmates were granted permission to make and install a painted concrete high relief sculpture "Honorable Citizen Red Booba Guides Criminals Towards Redemption". The work was made with so much love and attention to detail, that a high official from the federal centre commissioned a copy for prison department's headquarters.

Mayor also kept working for government agencies after the end of his term, and had many work-related and personal meetings, projects, and achievements with Red Booba. What to many seemed like frenemy rivalry with unresolved sexual tension, in reality was life-long, loyal, devoted, trustful friendship.

With many sweet, abundant, inventive, and mutually pleasant benefits.

Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers