Red Daddy: Ceres Station Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• Military Personnel: All monitoring and deep-space tracking duties are hereby suspended. With Haste: Set equipment to automatically record events for later analysis.

• Any person experiencing symptoms should seek help immediately. Respite care will be given as soon as possible. If you are alone, contact any available person for assistance.

• All prisoners are to be released immediately from any lockup or brig.

• Damage Control pattern 2SIDE4 shall govern. Each residential room should be in contact with the rooms on either side of them at least every 4 hours. Same rules for Hallway DC teams and floor DC teams.

• Medics strongly recommend against using any cooking oil as vaginal lubricant. Cooking oils may be used on external body parts, but should be cleaned off with soap after each use.

• At least daily, report who has been in any room for more than 4 hours, to assist tracking personnel.

• All rules concerning public nudity, public displays of affection, lewd or lascivious behavior, or other similar restrictions are hereby repealed.

• All civil marriages will be dissolved effective one week from today at noon. Likewise pending divorces. New marriages may be registered but require a minimum of four women per man.

• All males are hereby notified that sperm collection will be required at least monthly, for general population use. Additional collections will be paid at rates posted in collection centers.

The rules continued and I read on, mostly it was stuff I'd heard before.

• Altered terms are now in effect concerning housing prices, child bonuses, and suit rentals for topside use. Male suits are restricted use and must be approved by Director-level or higher.

• Sperm and human egg cell 'donation' prices are now regulated per guidelines. Surrogacy subsidy payments are also increased.

• Station personnel assignments deemed temporary will largely be made permanent this week.

• Chancellor's office: funding, ground-breaking next week for seven (7) new spin-habs, approximately doubling our count. However, new habs will be Gen-M designs, with 10x the enclosed volume. Once the embargo is over, many new emigres will want to come, and we can be ready for them. Generation M includes family-friendly units with space for up to 12 children per unit, playgrounds, sports centers, and aquatic centers.

• Lactation assistance and childcare centers need additional staff. Should insufficient paid staff be present, conscription for such services will be instituted, one day per week per person.

There were more, but those were the important ones.

== Chapter: Seeing Daf Again ==

That afternoon, several people showed up with rolling carts filled with tote boxes -- all the contents of my room, including Tipu's and Anyu's stuff. I think there wasn't a next of kin there, or they might not have bothered. I accepted delivery, and was thinking about where to put it when another set of deliveries arrived -- my parent's stuff. Their hab wasn't big to begin with, but they had some things in long term storage that I got the receipt for also.

I sent a text to Daf to have her come over to see things so we could decide what we wanted to do. Her reply was instant but said, "At work. If you say this is urgent, I'm allowed to skip the day with pay."

Deciding it was 'urgent', I said, "Yes. It is urgent." I sent her my new apartment location.

About 10 minutes later, she showed up, looking very confused. As I opened the door, she said, "Uh.... You LIVE here now?"

I agreed, "Fuckin' awesome, ain't it?!"

She came in and set down her pack. The girls there at the time introduced themselves, as did Daf, and we set up an operation where we could go through my room's stuff, separate out clothes that might fit me or not (to sell/donate), personal stuff of the other guys, and just general things we'd want or not.

I was getting randy watching this one gal, Szdef, so I said, "Respite?"

She agreed quickly, but instead of going to the bedroom, Szdef went over to the couch near us. She deliberately pulled off and folded her top, pants, and panties (leaving her shoes and socks on) and stuck out her butt towards me with a little wiggle.

The room was definitely not empty. Dafne was there. She was watching this, and almost said something, but a gal named Zola interrupted her and said carefully, "Ap! Ap! Wait!"

Daf turned to her, and Zola continued, sounding like she was quoting law. Looking it up as I'm writing this, the quote was from the following:

• "Interfering in procreational activity, in any way including discouraging remarks, physical interposition, inciting fear, imposing time limits, etc., shall be considered a class-B misdemeanor punishable by up to 2 days in solitary, loss of privileges, fines up to 2 days wages, rescheduling from procreation waiting lists, and other consequences at the discretion of the magistrate, per occurrence. Multiple occurrences may be upgraded to a class-D felony."

Zola didn't quote the whole thing, but she didn't need to. My sister got the message quickly and shut up. I hadn't heard of this yet, but I was busy listening while rubbing my hand up Zsdef's thighs and over her sex to see if she was 'ready'.

She wasn't quite, so I bent down and stuck my face in to kiss and lick around a little.

This whole idea made me self-conscious, but Zsdef seemed to ignore it, so I just did the needful and started licking.

It wasn't too long and she was more than ready for me. I stood up to pull down my pants, but another girl had come up beside me and helped me with them, pulling my cock into her mouth just as soon as it was free from my underwear.

Not two bobs on me, and she'd pulled me over to aim me into Zsdef's waiting pussy, all pouty-lipped and waiting. She stayed there, too, as I pushed inwards, so I suggested she could play with Zsdef's boobs while we stroked.

The effect on Zsdef was pretty nice, but I quickly asked this other girl, Yonit, to get naked, too, since I might want to come in both of them.

Yonit moved fast, and as soon as she was naked she leaned over the top of Zsdef's back to grab her breasts from both sides.

I shifted my right hand Zsdef's hip to Yonit's sex and found it was already wet, so I pulled out from one and into the other.

I'd only tried this once before, and liked it. I stroked in one, then switched back and stroked in the other.

At some point, though, I looked over at the rest of the room. The other girls were either reading on their pads, or watching us; one had one hand in her pants and the other up her shirt.

Dafne, I saw, was biting her lower lip and watching, a concerned look on her face. She'd glanced at my face as I turned my head, but her gaze went back to watching what my cock was doing, probably from her angle getting a good view of my cock going in and out of Yonit.

After a few moments, Dafne's eyes came up to meet mine, and my smile as I stroke in. I was having a good time, for sure, but there was an aspect of "I'm getting away with this" that I felt, too, as a fun aspect. Dafne's eyes, though, just reflected more of a questioning look. There might have been some desire in there, but it wasn't judgmental.

I kept stroking in and out, having a good rhythm with them. They both had thin waists and wider hips than mine, though some of that (I considered, looking at the geometry) was just due to the way they were standing.

Grunting, I came, pulsing a jet out and feeling my knees weaken, groaning loudly as I did since it didn't seem to matter if I made noise. I let a few spurts fly, and then shifted over, pulling Zsdef's hips and only shooting two ropes out onto her back as I shifted to push into her wet and ready pussy. There, I finished out my cum, grunting and slamming my hips strongly into hers.

Opening my eyes, I saw two girls come over, ready to assist, somehow, but instead one brought out a sort of turkey-baster suction tube, setting it into the little drops of semen that had flown out as I missed.

This was fascinating to me, even if I was just kind of rolling in the happy of a just-cum-joyfest. She squeezed the suction bulb and pulled in a little, then a little more, and more, until she'd gotten most of the cum splatter off Yonit's or Zsdef's back and butt.

Taking this, she went back to sit on the nearby couch, pushing the end into her pussy and watching for some lights until she got a green and pressed a button to release the sperm she'd collected.

The other girl watched this, too, but as soon as I pulled out of Zsdef, she (being naked) bent over and parted her lips for me. "One last pump, sir?"

I said sure and did, though my erection was partially subsiding by then.

Coming back around, Yonit turned as I pulled out and, on her knees, sucked me in and licked me all over to clean me up.

A clean-up feels heavenly!

Sitting down on the couch, Dafne came and sat down on the same couch, just kind of watching with me. Her blank expression made me wonder.

She said, "Red, you know, you get money if these girls give birth, right?"

This was news. "Really?"

"Yep. Parentage fees, paid to men, come from the general welfare fund. Every conception and birth pays fees both to mother and father, especially if there's no medical intervention required to facilitate things."

"How much?"

"Per each? I think it'd pay for at least a month's rent on this place."

"That's an idea."

She looked at me.

"You could live here, too. It's huge. There's an entire room, four cubs and study cube, empty. You could stay here."

"I'm not sure I want to."

"Come on, Daf. I miss you. We haven't... talked much since I left for college."

"Why do you want me here? So you can fuck me again?"

"Wow." I wasn't sure about that. "Uh... I didn't ask for that."

"You spent a long time talking with that chick."

"I knew her brother. She looked like her brother."

Daf said, "You could have refused."

"Medical. I doubt it."

Daf was quiet again. Finally, she said, "I've seen things. I'll never get married now, have a husband, a normal family. All of that is gone."

"Me, too, you know."

"You get tons of sex with random women."

I looked around. "I'm enjoying that right now, but... It may get old. I like having friends, and Tipu died. And ... the others, too. I'm ... alone, sort of, even in this crowd."

She considered that. "Fine. I'll be back tomorrow with my stuff. Which room?"

"Pick one. Pick the best one, whatever. But, I'm in the master."

She nodded and stood up. "Mom liked cooking. There's a kitchen here. I might like it, too."

I walked her to the door, and hugged her as she left. It occurred to me halfway into reaching for the hug that I was still starkers, but I went ahead anyway. She seemed to ignore the issue as well.

I half expected a snide comment, but, no. In this crowd, apparently, snide comments from my sister could be a felony.

== ==

Living quarters temperatures were always kept on the cool side, for whatever reason, somewhere about 15 or 16 C, but the temperature was adjustable within a range. The metal walls, insulated for sound, were not temperature insulated (from room to room). The vacuum side got cold, for sure, but my new apartment was tens of floors from the outside.

That said, I did get slightly chilled when just sitting around naked all the time, I found.

My new metabolism, a "four-year-old's" as she'd said, could keep up nicely and I ate enough to make the heat, but it still was a little chilly. I wondered if the girls got cold, and it did seem the common tendency to put clothes back on when they were not possibly-on-call, so to speak.

They were working out the new arrangement, too. They had their meetings on the other side of the room, or small meetings in the bedrooms, talking about stuff, who knows what. I tried to ignore them as best I could, just sitting at my screen doing long-lost math homework (linear algebra, a welcome change from diff-eq).

On the plus side of this, I found the math much easier than it'd been, and I wondered if there was any intellectual side-effects showing themselves.

To test this, I opened a page with tables of logarithms and tried to memorize them.

Coming back after doing something different for a half hour, I wrote down what I remembered and found I'd retained a lot more than I expected, though my memory was definitely not perfect.

Going in to take a nap, I had two women join me, front and back, and filled both of them before sleeping. I was tired for some reason, but I woke many hours later and filled two more then.

It all got me wondering, was there any way to catch all the cum, or suck it out, and then put back a measured amount into a set of women that wanted it? I was making a huge amount, rope after rope when I ejaculated, so there had to be a way to put it to good use besides in just two women.

I was creative and all that, but I wasn't the engineer that my old classmate Ev was. She could design and build anything. One of the gals handed me my phone and I wrote out a quick message to Ev with the requirements for an applicator, at least, that would go in like a dildo, monitor its orientation, have some kind of automation that could find the cervix and the hole in the center, and deliver a measured amount of cum from a receptacle, say, a filled condom.

At the end, I apologized for the odd request and suggested there'd be a lot of use for it if she could design one of these things, it might help a lot of people. No pressure, just opportunity. Plus, maybe money.

Fun ideas when you're rolling around super-relaxed from just having had great sex with two gorgeous women.

== ==

The next morning I awoke to someone rubbing me but felt a desperate need to pee. Jumping over a surprised blonde gal who I didn't learn the name of, I ran to the ensuite and somehow knew I wouldn't make the toilet, so I aimed at the shower instead and painted the far wall with pee.

It wasn't a habit I wanted to be in.

On the plus side, though, I knew for a fact the drains all went to the same place, so it wasn't as if I was polluting something. I did need the shower, though, so I stepped in and had a quick hose-off.

The blonde came in and asked if I wanted company, but I just said, no, I'll be out in a minute. Inspired and grinning wildly, I added, "And, be good and ready -- wet and hot -- 'cuz after this, I'm gonna come in and give you a good fucking."

She nodded as if this was a normal thing to say but did roll her eyes a little.

My shower wasn't but a few minutes. The water was hot and nice. My hair had gotten long so I decided I needed a cut soon. For that matter, my toenails did, too. My newly invigorated body was growing hair and nails (as well as sperm) at a much faster rate.

Coming back into the bedroom, the blonde had her hips right up to the edge of the bed and her legs back, playing with her pussy, and I couldn't argue with that. Precisely none of my hardness had subsided, so I went right over, dropped some spit on my cock, and stroked right in.

Blonde was, indeed, ready; her nipples were very erect, either from being pulled or from general stimulation, but she kept pulling on them as I rocked into her. The bed height meant my legs had to be well-spread to get the angle on her, but pushing back her hips, I shifted into a down-thrust and was rewarded by watching her gasping.

As much as the SHAG had changed me, the other consistency I saw (compared to most porn vids I'd seen) was that women were much quicker to come than before. That is, in the porn vids they'd make some appreciative noises early, but take several minutes at least before they came, and sometimes not at all.

In real life, my real life, at least, a lot of the women (most? Unknown) seemed to be on more of a hair-trigger. They'd start their climb inside maybe 30 seconds to a minute, and have a full orgasm inside of 2 or 3 minutes, sometimes to keep repeating.

The other possibility is that they weren't different, but instead something about my hormones or pre-cum or something put them into a hyper-receptive mood. The thought that it could be a smell, a pheromone, wasn't unreasonable, because it could affect other people in a room to make them more tolerant of sex happening right nearby.

I was pretty sure, just common-sense-wise, that most women wouldn't be so laissez-faire about people having sex right near them, if they weren't either a part of it or locked in somehow.

Strange ideas occur to you as you're having sex. At least, they did for me.

The other girl on the bed, Hasnee something, a dark-skinned small-busted gal with small-ish breasts but even tinier nipples and areolas, got off the bed and walked next to me, rubbing against my side. I liked that, for sure, but instead I had her lie down on top of Blonde on her back, so both of them had pussies facing me, face up. As she did, I watched as Blonde tried to cope with both having a girl on top of her and being pounded in the pussy.

As soon as Hasnee was situated, I pulled out and switched to her, but found she had a super-tight grip that made me worry if she had been a virgin.

She didn't say anything about it, but didn't react strongly, either, just seeming to be sort-of-there.

In retrospect, I suspect someone she was very close to died; people who'd lost spouses or parents or kids, they all had a thousand-yard-stare come out at random times.

I wanted to help her, but I couldn't since I was kind of doing what I was doing.

Switching back and forth between them, watching their mons and abdomens move and flex with the motions, their cleft all inflamed and clits prominent, I had to close my eyes with the intensity of it and came, thrusting in and then shifting after a few pulses to the other, before just pulling out and finishing my cum on the white, soft skin of Hasnee's lower tummy.

As soon as I groaned, I heard the door unlatch, and by the time I was done, I had two other girls by my side. One bent in to kiss me, and the other bent over with the suck-it-up tube to pull in all my semen from the puddles above Hasnee's cleft. She didn't dare move, I saw, we were all looking down to watch as this girl pulled the semen into a no-needle syringe.

I settled back, and the girl that had been by my side nipped a kiss on my cheek and dropped to her knees, pulling my cock around to her mouth to suck me in again.

Her talents were on display -- I almost didn't stop being hard -- and I had to stop her lest I get carried away. I wanted breakfast, too, and said so, and she looked up at me, finished with a lip-smack, said, "Thank you, sir!" and left me.

Stepping back in for a quick hose-off of the undercarriage, I got dressed to go out, something I'd not done in a while.

As much as I was sure the catered-in breakfasts were fabulous, I kind-of wanted to see what the cafeteria was like. I said as much, and there was some consternation that the girls that weren't dressed should get that way, and then who would stay and who would go.

Just before we were walking out, though, there was a knock on the door.

One of the gals opened it.

I said, "Dafne!"

She came in, looking slightly haggard, trailed by two auto-carts (luggage and medium-package delivery bots). Her stuff was in totes, so we got it all inside and the totes brought to a room across and down the hall from mine. She looked tired; I asked if she'd had breakfast and she said no, she was up a lot of the night packing and crying.

There wasn't a need to ask about the crying, so I just gave her a long, unhurried, relaxed, be-there hug.

Pulling away from the hug, she dried her eyes and changed subjects.

Sometimes with loss, you have moments of intense sadness, then, well, it's over, and you pick up what you were doing before.

"You want breakfast? I was going to the cafeteria."