Red Daddy: Ceres Station Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me like I was crazy. "You want to go... to the cafeteria? With the food you have here?"

I shrugged, "Mostly I want to see what the world is doing. I've been in three places in the last week, and I want to get out. I need a workout, too. I'm not up to full strength yet, maybe, but I can stand better, and I know I can walk to the stupid cafeteria."

For a sister, she got a tremendously mother-hen look to her, cocking her head sideways and evaluating if she was going to 'give permission'. At least, that's what it looked like. "I guess I can see that. But... the mood in the cafeteria right now isn't so great. For you, I mean."

"Me?"

"There's a lot of anger. People are grieving."

"What about a restaurant?"

She raised her eyebrows. "You have money for that?"

I laughed, "I have NO idea. I used to have my student stipend, but, yeah, I could eat out a couple of times, maybe..."

Winnie, a Korean-looking woman, maybe in her 30's so older than the others, was leaning on the back of the couch listening to this. She spoke up and said, "Sir? Red? You might want to check your balance. But, inflation happened, lots of money from deceased-relatives bank accounts was transferred. Might be a breakfast costs twice as much now."

All this made me more adamant. I got out my phone and pulled up my app. I had ... WOW, a bunch of money in my account now. "I'm covered. Let's go."

Dafne asked, "You want me along?"

"For sure! I might need a bodyguard."

Dani, a taller woman with broad shoulders (who walked with more confidence than normal, I noticed), stepped up and said, "I'm your security detail. I actually get veto on where you go, to a point, though you probably haven't read your briefing packet yet. Dunno if they finished it. I got a preview copy. Anyway, I'm cool with going out, but we avoid complex hallways and super-crowded places. Restaurant is fine."

"I don't know if I can pay for everyone."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not paying for anyone. Just having a man in the room will fill the place up. You'd get 3 or 4 of us free meals, besides yourself. Even then, you're rich now, you're a guy, each one of the inseminations you're doing is worth like a normal month's cub-rent."

We digested this info and walked out. One of the other girls led the way, Dani stayed with us and had her head on a swivel, looking at everything.

Off a concourse, we found a small diner with a counter and a few tables and almost nobody there. One lady was reading her phone and drinking coffee, and was super-surprised to see us walk in.

It turned out, she was the owner, but came out in front to drum up business, make it look like the place was open.

We had pancakes and eggs and bacon, all of us, made fast and very tasty.

While we were there, though, the place utterly filled up, jam packed with a person here or there. They weren't all staring at me all the time, but I could tell they were there because I was there, and there was a lot of glancing around.

I knew if I left fast, those who hadn't been served yet would just leave, so as a favor to the owner, we just sat and talked about changes in the station. Hairstyles had been cut shorter, it looked like, more practical probably because everyone was working far longer hours, Dani said. Lots of the uniforms had visible dirt on them, smudges and whatever, also because with long hours, no one was doing laundry.

A few women had come over to ask questions like, "Why is he here?" and "Is he available?"

Dani intercepted them and after everyone had been served, she stood and made an announcement. "Red is not available right now. I'm not sure how scheduling is done. We're eating here because this diner has great food, and we sincerely thank the cook for the care and effort of making it."

The owner/cook came over to our table after that and thanked us for coming. I stood and (in a quiet voice) asked, "Would it help your social standing if I gave you a hug or something?"

She laughed and said, "Not many questions have come up like that. Uh, yeah, maybe, but... just could you say out loud you'll be back? Even if you won't? It'd keep business up."

I nodded and leaned in for a hug, which she moved in for, too, and I got a great vibe from her that she was genuinely happy we'd stopped by. I was being more formal with her than I could have been in general, but the hug was out of form for the before-time so I followed it with a small bow. Her bow was much deeper, to acknowledge my higher status.

Ceres culture only used bows every once in a while, not for everything, but just a smattering and probably more from some ethnicities more than others. They were common for accepting and giving gifts, for respect when someone had a baby or got married or died, or when someone else had committed a social faux pas and a third person had helped the situation and you were thanking that third person. It made sure everyone knew that a helpful thing had been done and there was consensus that it was indeed the right action.

As we all got up and left, I called over my shoulder, quietly but conversationally, 'See you in a week or so, ma'am,' as if I was fully expecting to come there to eat in a week or so. I kind of liked the idea, but didn't know if it would be possible.

The soft murmur in the room meant the comment was overheard and repeated, so I had no doubt her restaurant would be well-visited over the next week by the women there and possibly others.

Walking in the 'mall' area, a concourse with shops on either side, a higher ceiling with some trees around seating areas, a few swing-sets and playgrounds every once in a while, I noticed there were larger-than-normal groups of kids all playing with just a few mothers supervising at the play areas. Generally, fewer people were out walking around, and I wondered if that meant more were working or sleeping or what.

We got to a haircut place and I pointed to it; Dafne approved and we went in.

One lady was there, but she quickly got out her phone and maybe two minutes later 3 more women came in, all dressed in uniforms like the proprietor.

I got a haircut, manicure, pedicure, and beauty treatment. I'd had precisely nothing besides a haircut before at one of these places, so I let them obsess. Soon, like the restaurant, more people came in, just to sit and watch. I was definitely a star attraction, which was neat for obvious reasons but also disconcerting.

Dafne got a haircut, too, and a manicure, though she thought the pedicure was stupid and didn't want one. They did paint our nails in flesh-toned colors, some kind of epoxy to make them stronger, they said. I wasn't going to object, though my toes looked different without the few hairs that grew there and with fancy-looking nail polish.

We went back to the room and I realized it was about respite time, and I had a hard-on that made that more insistent, so I asked (not sure about the protocol), "I'm ready for respite, who is...?"

A shorter girl, muscular and obviously buxom and looking like she was just out of high school probably, younger than me came over. Now, mind you, I was 20, but it's crazy out a few years seems to matter more when you're younger. Anyway, she was wearing a robe, along with two other girls that looked like they were the same age. She was licking her lower lip, like she was nervous. "I'm up next. I'm ... a virgin, though, so ... if you could be a little..."

"Gentle, it's fine, no problem. I looked over her head to the two girls next to her. "You're after?"

They nodded, and one said, "Sir. Yes."

"Great. Tell you what. You two get to work on her, lick her silly, boobs and pussy. I need to use the loo, I'll be back."

One grinned and said, "Oh, sir? We... have been? She's ... all ready... And.. We are, too?"

They all nodded.

I told them to get ready, then, but I still needed to use the loo. I did, washed up (including a wet washrag over my penis just in case since they were going to be licking there), and came back to find them arranged on the couch, her bent over. I asked, do you want to be on top or not, and she said she wanted it from behind, but gently, so I did as asked. My cock was already half-staff, and a few licks from one of the others got me there, and, I was poised.

Her legs were parted, a perfectly pouty set of lips spread for me, her prominent mound and muscular butt arched to me and waiting. All I had to do was come up behind, paint my wet cock-head up and down her slit over those wet lips, then dip in slightly, finding my glans riding over a bump on the below side where her engorged and parted clit waited, wanting. Pushing in, I felt resistance, so I moved in small pushes, pressing in, pulling, pressing and pulling, a bit farther each time.

She'd not had as big a dildo, apparently, because I did get in slightly and then came to a stop that pushed her forwards. Talking back and forth, we agreed when I would do it, and then, forward IN past and breaking, IN past the hymen, made clear and I was stroking farther -- only to stop and pause, wait it out a moment, listening to her breathing.

Her cry-out was short, and after some settling, she told me to continue. I found that difficult given her grip on me, but that was soon helped by regular but short motions that took me ever deeper. I was in, and deep, buried to the hilt, but with no tap on the end like sometimes happens with a cervix that was slightly closer. This would let me move better!

I kept going, stroking in and out, and encouraged the other girls to play with her nipples and clit, sometimes missing slightly and making finger contact with the shaft of my cock as the lower hand moved her around.

Her climax echoes the walls.

Shortly after climaxing, she settled a moment, then started again, but urged me to slap her butt, which I did, and got 'Harder!' and 'Harder!!' urgings, which I tried to comply with.

The other two girls I had switch, then, to have butts to the side, and I took a turn stroking into them. There was some red on my cock, but I'd expected (frankly) more than that.

Of course, I could stroke in the others and did, but I went back to the first girl and finished up, pumping in at least 3 spurts before switching to the others to put some in them, too.

Dafne had gone into her room to arrange her boxes, with some help from some of the other girls, and about the time I had finished she came out again.

I'd moved to sit on the couch (on a robe, which turned out to be softer than I'd anticipated), as she walked out. Her eyes took me in, and then dropped to see my still half-hard penis sticking up but laying against my abdomen.

She wasn't that far away, only maybe 2 meters, coming around the corner, so she stopped walking as she figured out what was happening. I glanced down to what she was looking at, and saw my cock was very wet, with slight redness at the base that I knew to be the remains of the maidenhead I'd helped widen. A drip down came to a slight pool, and I was still breathing hard. She breathed an, "OOhhh..."

Since her reaction was a mixture of surprise and understanding, I wondered if she might like an interaction. "Daf, you want a taste? I need cleaning up..."

She looked at the girls around me, all three of which had moved to positions of being upside-down to allow the sperm to run in deeper. The others were on the other side of the room, but the girl behind Dafne had heard me, and pushed Dafne forwards.

I wasn't trying to force her to do this at all, and I wondered, but Dafne seemed to accept that this was the way things would be and stepped in and knelt between my legs.

This was a face I'd seen since I was super-young, a face I'd come to know and care more for since I'd moved out and we were less in conflict than we'd been. She looked at me in the eyes, a confused look, considering like she was thinking it over, and then with a shrug leaned in and took my penis with her fingertips. Gingerly at first, she lifted it up, like getting sticky was something odd, moving from holding it with both hands to just one and touching her then-wet fingers to her tongue to taste.

The focus she had was not on me, it was on the task ahead. After she tasted it, though, she inhaled sharply and licked her lips, like it was tasty, and smiled to herself. She was lost in the moment, and I was sharing it, to a point. She bent in, pulling my cock to the side and kissing my inner thigh, finding a little bit to lick there, and to the other, and finally moving up to lightly kiss (with a tongue between her lips) near the tip.

Pulling it in, she put her mouth over it and started sucking and licking all around, not so much to give me pleasure as to gobble up any liquid or juices that had gone on it. Fingers on one hand made an encircling O to pull up my penis and get the liquid off, then licked her hand and kept going, down on it, taking my whole cock in her mouth and down her throat.

She almost gagged on it, briefly, wanting more, I think (and since I was still sort-of hard), and kept bobbing. I didn't want a blowjob initially, but her going down on me made me horny again.

I looked up at the girl that had been standing behind Dafne, leaning there watching this, and said, "I'm okay with coming again, in you or her, she has dibs."

This gal looked at Dafne, got a huge smile, and started taking off her clothes (sweats, easy to remove), and then knelt down behind Dafne.

This part I wasn't prepared for, since I'd leaned my head back during this BJ and only heard some slight whispers, but when I opened my eyes again, Dafne was naked but still bobbing on me, and another girl was about to unroll a condom over me.

Dafne nodded at her, and pulled off sucking me to watch the condom go on with a big balloon-space at the end given how much extra cum I made. She stood, came up to straddle me, and I felt a pair of hands from one of the other girls position me as Dafne settled her crotch down on me and let me slide in.

She leaned in and hugged me, her breasts just at my eye level. I'd seen them before, but this was a real, live, pert-pokey-strident nipple all ready to be sucked and right in my face. Of course I sucked it.

Rocking back and forth on me, she rose and fell, and I got the glorious skin contact from her front and legs and arms.

Leaning my head back, her head was dangling over my own, and I looked in her eyes. She said, "Damn, Red, you're ... so hot some... times, I just... fucckkkkk.."

I didn't know what to do, since I didn't want to mess up my relationship with my sister, but at the same time, this was definitely messed up already.

She rode me for a while, and we kissed, too, our tongues touching and sliding like we were really boyfriend-girlfriend. I hugged her, and soon enough the rubbing on her clit from the top of my cock and mons was enough to grind her off into a pulsing, grabbing orgasm on my cock and a strong-muscular over-strong hug from the rest of her, too.

My own perspective on this was too much to handle, and I, too came, spurting, feeling my cock sliding in her pussy even as I pulsed because she was dominating the movement, shuddering and jerking around and making my own vision go wonky with fireworks and oh-my-God sensations.

She slowed but kept moving as I continued to come, until I took a big breath and felt the last of my spurts go up from the base of my cock and out.

Or, as I knew, it wouldn't really be out, but into the condom.

As we relaxed into each other, I whispered into her ear, right there, "Daf, that was amazing. I'm worried about you though."

She lifted her head to look me in the eyes, her focus shifting from one of my eyes to the other, "What? I don't break."

"Not my point."

"You've always been sexy. Disgusting and stupid and irrational and clueless most of your life, sure, but the odd moment? Sexy, too."

"Sorry if I made..."

"Shut up, dork. If I didn't want this, I'd never have moved in here. I saw what I was getting myself in for yesterday."

I felt myself declining and almost to slip out. "it's not?..."

"Susan Tannerwitcz, I heard her brother survived, too. I called her last night. I asked what is she doing? She said, she was one of the ones that kept him alive early on, it was business not pleasure, sort of, but she liked it. She said she asked at the health service, and they said a single generation of a child born of brother-sister isn't good, but it's not a disaster, either, it's happened throughout history."

"Oh."

"Not that I want your kid, too much, if I can get someone elses, but I do want one. Incentives are whack. I might trade Susan, if you're willing."

"Glad to help you, Daf, any way I can..."

She pulled up and said in a louder voice, "Help me by keeping this condom filled. This will be a sale-sample, it's worth a huge chunk of money. If... I can have it?"

My brain immediately went to the idea of all the girls I was with, and how much they could get if I made a habit of giving away entire samples. I just said, "I really like coming without a condom on, too, sis. That one's yours, but I'm not doing it for anyone else."

"Mabye for Susan?"

"Can she get some from that?"

"Sure, I guess..."

I remembered Susan. "Susan's kind of... a stuck up type, I remember, though..."

Daf laughed, "Sure, in 8th grade. She was a giant asshole. Her parents were divorcing then. She made some enemies, I think. She's lots better now. Really nice, down to Earth, like Dad said. Not sure what that means? Reality based, maybe?"

I repeated an old phrase to her. "Def, Daf."

She pulled off me, holding the condom in place, but then carefully squeezed from the bottom of my penis upwards, milking me, and keeping the condom tightly closed to trap all the semen. I was amazed at the volume of it.

Sample collection pulled, she got a Styrofoam kit from another girl, clipped on a seal to the condom, put it into the box and pressed some keys. A puff of white condensation-fog came out a vent-hole, and she said, "Done. Preserved."

Still walking around naked (and this was NOT what my sister was into, in the years I'd known her), she got a pen and wrote on the side of the container 'DAFNE'. There was barcode on it already, for me I presumed, but she instructed the house-bot, "Semen sample pickup, ownership Red Dunbar, ownership Dafne Dunbar, now."

She stood by the door and waited, we all did (though another girl came over and licked my cock clean in the meantime), and about a minute later a delivery-bot picked up the sample container into a secured box and departed, presumably at high speed for a med lab somewhere.

Walking back to me, Dafne's breasts bounced slightly, and I realized they were different. "Daf, are your boobs different? They look... more perky than ...?"

She smiled at me, "Red. Same old Red. Boobs. Yeah, a little different, maybe, hard to tell. I think they're heavier, too? Maybe? And, thicker? I think I was more 'fluffy' before. Maybe something."

One of the other girls piped in and said, "Oh, mine too! I used to droop a lot. Now, they're like I was sixteen again. Like, sitting high? My nipples were always upturned, like, but, I'm 32, and they started dropping when I was like 25, and faced downwards the last few years? But, now, back up again!"

"Does everyone know about this?"

"Uh... Not talked about a lot, I don't think. I'm working carrot harvests usually and we chat a lot there, but ... hasn't come up."

I said, "Please, both of you, report this to Davida -- she'll want to know."

There were 10 girls in the apartment, I was pretty sure, so I called for all of them to come out. Two were resting and woke up for this (which I didn't intend, and apologized for it), and asked them if any of them had pictures or documentation of their body shape, specifically, their breasts, from before the SHAG.