Red Daddy: Ceres Station Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. A very fine time was had...." I looked at Stacy and asked, "... By all?"

She nodded happily, "That's a 'Yep' here, too."

The girl came in, stark naked, shutting the door behind her. She was really tall, I could tell, and thin, with a relatively flat chest and a generally unpadded frame. I'd characterize it as gaunt, maybe, and I worried if she'd be fragile.

The general idea about such people was they'd spent too much time in zog when they were kids -- it lengthens the bones.

She had no bush, but her hair was so blonde I wasn't sure if I could have seen it if she did, at least until she got closer.

Closer she got, right up next to the bed, my face mere inches from her crotch. I reached up to caress her hip, and she bent over towards me, holding herself off the bed with one arm and using the other to hold my penis while she sucked and licked it clean.

There's nothing to do when this happens but just accept the gift of beautiful sensations she was giving me. I may have moaned a little in appreciation, because she moaned back at me with a yummy-sound of "Mmmm-Mmmm!"

Around my balls she went down, ensuring I was completely clean, but really she'd gotten it all to start with.

I asked, "Stacy? If you want, she can lick you clean, too? I'm sated for now, but if you and her want to, that's absolutely fine with me."

The new girl looked at Stacy and raised her eyebrows.

Stacy said, "No, thank you, I'm okay. Thanks for thinking of me, Red."

I asked, "What's your name?"

"Clarita."

"Well, Clarita, may I have some kisses? ...Oh, wait, I'd ... I'd love it you could kiss Stacy, first, just lightly."

"Okay."

She bent over and was ready to give Stacy a peck, but instead Stacy licked her lips and looked up, and then pulled Clarita down to her mouth. They embraced and kissed, very nicely.

"That's ... really sexy."

They kept kissing for a while, and then Stacy broke the kiss and said, kind of panting, "You know... I... actually... Yes?" Her head nodded down her body.

Clarita understood and moved down her as Stacy opened her legs, bending them in the process. I was grinning my ass off and loving the view as Clarita kissed Stacy's abdomen, and then down onto her crotch, licking and kissing and nibbling her way around. For a while, it was just steady licking, and I heard Stacy's breathing get more labored and interspersed with moans. Clarita's body moved onto the bed and she knelt beside Stacy's head, grasping her butt with both hands since Stacy's sex was upturned and open for the feasting.

I couldn't do much to help, so I rolled on my side and idly played with Stacy's nipples, then a little with Clarita's, too, because why not, and then got to fingering Clarita from behind. Moving around, I came up behind Clarita and reached around with one hand, fiddling with her clit as I gently stroked and fondled her meager breast tissue. There wasn't much there to fondle, but what there was I cupped and kneaded as best I could.

My cock was showing interest again, so I positioned myself right and let the head of my penis stroke back and forth on Clarita's sex. She moved backwards at me, pressing her butt into me, still slurping and sucking on Stacy all the while.

Once I'd done this enough, my cock was hard enough again and since my hand was reaching around her hip anyway, I just pressed it into her, getting a solid pushback in the process. She was totally wet for me, I'd seen to that, and very tight, almost too tight.

I thrust slowly, wanting this to last for Stacy, and knowing that I wasn't going to come fast myself anyway. Eventually, Stacy came again, grunting and yelling, and I could see that Clarita's head was trapped between Stacy's legs in a locking leg-pinch move.

Once she'd calmed down, I pulled out and asked Clarita to lay flat, face down, and spread her legs. In my Sex-Ed class, it listed different positions and it said facedown-flat was good for super-thin people because the guy could reach under and use his fingers.

Trying this, we got situated and I resumed pumping, looping one arm under her shoulder to do a pull-up, almost, even as the other hand was making rapid motions on Clarita's clit in time to thrusting my mushroom-headed cock deeply into her.

The feeling was fun, too, because I could touch my own shaft as I rode into her, and even put my fingers on either side as I went in. Mostly, though, I could feel her hard nubbin of a clit popping out and my touching it produced strong results.

Clarita didn't last long.

She came, screaming recklessly into the mattress almost-unintelligible words and phrases that ended with '...YES!' or 'Mine-Gott!!' (which I later found out was 'my-God!' in German.

Her squeezing cunt did good things for me, too, and soon I was propped up and going jackhammer-style into Clarita's pussy, taking a couple of more minutes to come at just about the time she lit up a second time. This was amazing stuff, I thought, having sex with beautiful women.

I figured I'd better say something, though I waited for a while to pull out and roll off.

Clarita turned and lifted herself to kiss me soundly, her tongue in my mouth and a smile on her lips. She moved, then, though, and propped her legs up next where Stacy's had been, though Stacy had moved around to sit next to us.

I lay back and relaxed, closing my eyes.

Warm lips kissed around my penis, and I pried my eyes open enough to look and see it was Stacy doing the licking. After she finished, she shifted over and kissed Clarita softly. I heard a very faint, "Thank you" and "You're very welcome!" pass between them. It made me happy to hear.

I drifted off...

== Chapter: Life in a Luxury Apartment ==

Waking up next to skin is a great thing. Waking up with skin on both sides of you? Heavenly. I was being spooned; boobs pressed against my back, probably thigh skin against my butt. In front, my lower arm went along a back but my upper arm hugged her to me, my hand between two breasts.

Coming awake, I realized where I was, that this was a big bed, and that I had a hold of a beauty. I moved my hand and felt her shift in front of me, pushing back against... the boner I was sporting up her back, between her butt-cheeks.

I moved my hand and she grasped it, pulling it over her upper breast so I could fondle freely. And, fondle I did, gauging mass, consistency, firmness, and skin-softness. Oddly, her areolas seemed to be larger than normal, but as I touched them, she inhaled in a way that said, 'sensitive!' so I went slower.

Going entirely by feel, I discovered her areola was puffy and raised out from the surface of her breast, topped with a medium-sized nipple that felt like a hard pencil eraser on the palm of my hand. I stroked and pulled, like I'd seen girls do, tugging outward on the breast from the sides and letting my fingers slide towards the nipple, only to roll it slightly between the bases-to-middles of my fingers. They did this to themselves, so I figured she'd enjoy it if I did it to her.

She enjoyed it.

Her lower arm was vibrating a little, and I felt that vibration below, so she must be frigging herself a little.

Behind me, the breasts were moving, rubbing up and down my back, and hot breath came by my head. I wasn't going to object to any of it, the sensuality just flowed over me.

In front, her leg lifted up and she shifted up, making access for her hand to reach between her legs and grasp my hardness and pull it to rub lengthwise over her slit. Her hip motions paused, and I could feel her fingernails slightly as she continued to rub her clit, my cock just resting there. Her breaths were getting faster and moaning stronger.

Behind me, by my butt, I felt another hand, the girl behind me doing the same thing to herself as she rubbed her front on my back.

The light in the room showed me I didn't know either one of these women, but it didn't matter. My cock had a need, and they had the place to put that need, a place I was feeling and warmly anticipating.

Not wanting to interrupt, I let my front-partner go faster and faster even as I pulled her breast in calm rhythm, repeating the same motions that had made her inhale before. I loved it that she might be close to coming. Suddenly, she reached down and arching her back, pushed my cock into her pussy, just putting the tip in, at an odd angle so I was poised there, and her fingers still moving. Her breath was raspy then, in moaning, wanting gasps, and she said, "When I come, push in, hard, okay?"

I didn't know if the angle would work, but I said, "Okay... You're amazing, sexy, wow.."

Her body kept moving, undulating a little, and she built just a little further, then she started coming, exploding in motion, and pushed back against me. I pushed my hips up, using my lower hand under her hips to get purchase.

My cock was obviously not quite right, but then, it was, and I was in a super, super tight passage, her orgasm pulsing on me and her body writhing around. She cried out sharply as I went in and then kept pushing as best I could despite the tightness in slow motions. I felt it was wet, thought, so I stopped worrying about that, and just kept pushing and pulling, deeper and steadily as best I could while her body whipped around on me.

Something about this process was odd, and I realized that the resistance that I'd felt was a hymen, and she'd managed to lose her virginity to me without telling me ahead of time.

She slowed down her frenzy, and I kept a steady motion going, rocking into her, but the strain was a lot to bear, going sideways.

I decided to switch, so I turned my head to the gal behind me and said, "I'm moving around. Can you get the covers?"

She pulled them down, and I sat up, pulling out briefly and coming around, pushing the front-girl's leg down so I was positioned kneeling while she was lying on her side. I pulled her leg out and pushed my cock back up into her wetness, seeing a little red on it and knowing I was right, that this was her first time. I wanted to make it nice, but I was feeling a need to go a little faster this time.

Stroking steadily and holding her leg for support, I was looking up at her face, her very nice puffy-nippled breasts, and next to her, another girl, naked also, her legs bent and splayed, her fingers rubbing all over her pussy. Her forehead was starting to get wrinkled in anticipation of Want, Want of my cock, Want of an orgasm, Want in general as her fingers played on her clit and down in and then around her clit again. Her smile was bashful but her eyes said she needed at the same time, a heck of a face to make at a guy.

Not much I could do about her, I thought, so I just stroked into front-girl. Her pussy was incredibly tight on me and giving great pressure all over. I felt my cock jump a little, and I wanted to have some of the back-girl, too, so I told her, "Hey, lay on top of her so I can do you doggie, and switch back and forth..."

Back girl immediately sprang over and lay face down on front-girl, her pussy right over front-girl's hips, two pussies right next to one another. I pulled out of front girl and pushed myself up and into back-girl, almost in one motion, feeling the stark difference between them in tightness and general ... flavor? The feelings from the two pussies were distinct but both incredibly pleasurable.

I stroked in and out for about 30 seconds, then switched back, then back again, and forth again, speeding up each time. Back girl's legs were spread so that her mons was right over front girl's hip bone, and it looked like she was able to push against that and get some clit action. I tried to help a little on back girl's clit while I was stroking into front-girl, too, which helped.

My work was paying off, and I felt myself building and building. My balls got tight, my vision crowded, and... and... SPURT! I was coming, spraying into now-bottom girl's virgin cunt, pump-WOW... and it seemed, SPURT! I should balance this, so I pulled out and pushed into top-girl and SPURT I was in there, too, coming and loving it, moaning my pleasure and hearing them echo it, too.

Switching back and forth again, they each got a healthy dose of my white-stuff, pummeled into them with abandon and significant enjoyment.

Bottom-girl's arms were wrapped around top-girl's back, so she must be twisted under there, I thought, and that turned out to be right as I pulled out and sat back to breathe. My cock was starting to deflate and I had to relax a little.

Top girl threw a leg off and dove back to me, headfirst into my crotch, and started sucking me dry. She made some "mmm"-ing noises, like she was noticing something, and I guessed that was the hymen blood.

Well-cleaned, she sat back and looked at me, her breasts bouncing a little as she did, her wide smile turning into a lip-smack motion and sound-effect, "Tasty!" She turned a little to bottom-girl, smiling up at us, too, and said, "Got some of that, Dee, like you said."

Confused, I said, "You're Dee, then?"

"Short for Desdimona. Obviously, I have people call me Dee."

"Dee, then. You didn't tell me you were a virgin..."

"We didn't really have time to talk. And, I knew it perfectly well, that was enough. I told Shirley, here, she knew, so if there was some problem she could help. Girls talk, you know."

There was an implication there, some baggage I wasn't in on, so I let it slide. "Oh. Okay, I ... know that. So... I ..."

"You hope you were good enough, that it wasn't disappointing."

"...sort of?"

"Yes. You were fine. I was ready for you, I knew about what was going to happen. I'd planned most of it... but it was still kind of surreal, like, is this really happening now? Is this what my life is now? I wanted it, definitely, but I kind of thought it would be different somehow."

I thought about it. "Yeah. The first time I had sex it was kind of surreal, too, like, I'm getting away with this? She actually wants this too? How very cool is that!"

She laughed, "That's such a guy thing to say."

"Probably. She was prettier than I was... well, not prettier, I'm not 'pretty', but..."

She laughed. "I get it... Girls have it different. We have some pain associated with it, sometimes. Some of us do. I know girls who got bigger dildos so they didn't have a hymen to break. It's not like they're hard to get -- just print one up. I didn't, though. I wanted to be... natural? Kind of? That might be painful, I knew, but, I was kind of scared to do that myself. I'd set myself up that it was going to be this knife-to-the-guts thing, so anything less than that, it ... worked out."

A silence hung between us for a few moments. I let it hang there, relaxed.

She continued, "The good parts made it worth it."

I agreed, emphasizing the words, "Yes. The Good Parts."

The other girl, Shirley, apparently, had just kind of been listening in, but she chimed in, "YES. The Good Parts!'

We all were smiling, but I realized something, "I'm hungry! Probably need a shower first, though."

Des said, "Don't we all... What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever is normal for this time of day? What time is it?"

"About 10 pm."

I joked around, "Oh. Maybe a real steak?"

They laughed. Real steaks were large sections of meat, usually from a goat or sheep, but those were rare. Usually we had vatsteaks or hamsteaks.

"Okay then, maybe Pasta, red sauce or something. Salad, veggies, whatever. I'm hungry. Gotta clean up first, though."

I got up, and walked, slowly but still faster than I'd been a day ago, and opened the door from the room into the bathroom, next door to the bedroom. The hallway door was open, but it didn't matter -- there were 3 shower stalls. I used the commode and then got in and hosed off.

Someone came in and used the commode while I was in there. I heard it, but they came and went out of my vision and I didn't worry about it. It did occur to me they had to be female, and how that very idea, a girl being in the bathroom while I was, at the same time, would have scandalized me at some point in my life.

The 10 minute shower really relaxed me. I was stronger, too. I could walk around, and stand for a while... until it got tiring, and 10 minutes was about as long as I wanted to be standing.

Stepping out and luxuriously drying off alone, in private, aside a well-tuned (not over-hot, not over-cold) dryer, I went back to the bedroom to discover Dee (and the other one? Didn't ever know her name) were gone, and the bed was made. What I should wear, then, I thought, because I didn't see any clothes. Before I could figure that out, Lisa came in.

"Hey, Mr. Clean One."

"Hey!"

"You're probably looking for clothes. We put 'em in the laundry, but you have a closet full of others, right there. No worry about the ones you came in."

I turned around and opened the door she'd motioned to. I'd thought it was a utility area, but it was a walk-in closet, filled with clothes, towels, all manner of things. This was the lap of luxury!

Quickly dressing, I came out and closed the door behind me. The shoes weren't the right size, so I had to find my old ones.

Lisa was waiting, and handed me a pad, "Menu here." The group of girls were still on the couches, talking in low voices. They were noticing what I was up to, almost casually, but I could tell some were nervous by some fidgets.

I looked down, and saw a huge variety of food was available, a lot more than a normal menu, pages and pages of it. It got to be too much. I sat down in a chair by the kitchen table and said, "Chinese sounds good. Stir fry veggies, fried rice, pot stickers... Do they really have calamari? Oh, my god, and... scallops! Really?"

This was a real question. Seafood was plentiful since it could be grown in massive tanks outside the habitats. Low gravity didn't affect fish like it affected livestock and other mammals. But, I was surprised to see we were growing squid.

She looked at it, "Huh. Really? Must be new."

I had only had calamari once, but it was super-tasty. Scallops, I had the next day, some kind of experimental thing my dad's friend had going, we got a little tiny bit of them and the scallops just melted in my mouth with yummy goodness. I ordered them both, "I'm ordering both. If they have them, great. I'll let everyone have a taste."

Lisa laughed, "You don't have to. Everyone already ate, earlier."

"I'm not trying to impress anyone, I just think it's cool, and trust me, you'll love them."

I made my selections. While we waited for delivery, Lisa asked where I'd had scallops before, so I told her about visiting my dad's friend had set up a farm for them in mined-out caverns. Since each cavern was a 500 meter cube, filling them with water was initially just a way to store excess water, especially because it had so many dissolved heavy metals and minerals in it. Once it was treated, though, we had to have a ready reserve for the colony and for shipping elsewhere, and they usually just let it freeze again.

Instead, he set up a heat dump there to keep the water liquid and circulating, and thought fish might be nice. Some of the mussels they'd used for heavy metals filtering, readily absorbing the mercury, but after that was all cleared out, they had the racks the mussels attached to, so they just repurposed them for growing scallops. Food supply for very little effort, he said, just lights, heat pumps, some monitoring, and adjusting of biota so the mixture was right.

The food arrived, and indeed there was a container of sea scallops, and I let everyone have a tiny bit, since I only got 6 and there were more people than that.

I was contented after the meal, but not tired for the first time in a long time, so I read through the Emergency Action Orders. I'd been meaning to, but hadn't been awake long enough.

The first set were the ones I'd seen before -- right as the outbreak happened. Interspersed with the orders were notifications of things happening on the colony, not orders per se, just FYI stuff.

1...1617181920...22