All Comments on 'Red Doors'

by Annora

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnnoraAnnoraabout 20 years agoAuthor
Red Doors

Thank you Art for being here. As I found my writing once again interesting.Your help was tremendous, Art.

I hope you are always here for the stories yet to come.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
woohoo~

Wonderfull...Erotic...tantalizing...certainly a story for lit. This is a delightfull start to a very well developed story. Looking forward to more chapters and "cases," of this erotic tale. Nice work Annora. Smiles.

LadyShianneLadyShianneabout 20 years ago
Good job!!

Very nice story line. Great job.

**Shianne**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
what do you want to learn?

what do you want to learn? have you been fucked in the ass?have you been double fucked? have you been double fucjked while sucking a cock? have you eaten a woman,s pussy? have you had yours eaten? have you sucked her cum after she explodes and found out how delicious it is? have you had cum sucked out of your pussy by a man or woman after you have been well fucked and filled with several creamy loads? have you felt warm golden champagne running over your body and opened your mouth to discover the taste? have you crouched ofver your mans face and let your warmth flow and heard him swallow as he treasured every drop? THERE IS EVEN MORE YOU COULD LEARN. to the truly open minded howexperience sex as an uninhibited source of pleasure and not something holy, there is a never ending variety of wonderful feelings to be learned and enjoyed. what do you want? show yourself to us in a picture so we can imagine instrcting you!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Very Good Story

The stretched out words were a little over the top, but otherwise a well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous