Red Eye

Story Info
How I helped a college girl piss her mom off.
3k words
4.69
19.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers

This is a partially true story from about a decade ago. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. This is my first attempt at writing so please let me know how I'm doing.

It had been a long trip -- 4 days full of sales meetings. The kinds of days that leave you drained and crashed out in the shitty hotel bed afterward. I didn't even have the energy to go down to the hotel bar afterward. Being the senior sales engineer with a pair of relatively new account reps meant that I had carried most of the load myself to ensure the deal got made. The phone call from my boss telling me to take some time off when I got back and expect a nice bonus helped a little. But right now I was still sanding in the gate area of SFO waiting to fly back to Atlanta and be done.

When the gate agent called my group I couldn't make my way down the jetway fast enough. I was just hoping to be lucky enough to have a pretty stewardess hand me one of those tiny airplane bottles of bourbon and not have a smelly guy in the other seat. I took my aisle seat in business class and put my laptop bag and my suit jacket overhead and waited. Luckily that tiny airplane booze showed up quickly.

The usual travelers start to walk past towards the back of the plane -- fellow business people who either don't travel enough or their company is too cheap for the business class upgrade, tourists with their cheap souvenirs and San Francisco labeled shirts and hats, the usual. The usual that she walked through the boarding door. Young, early 20s maybe, tall and curvy, flowy skirt just above her knee, tank top that is doing nothing to hide the kind of perfect chest that erotic stories are written about. Backpack with a Berkely logo on it and a pair of trendy Converse round out her look. I almost curse myself knowing that no college kid ever is going to grace the seat next to me in business class, dooming me for sweaty business guy number 14 for sure.

"Is this 6A?" She asks as she comes along side of me. I look up trying like hell to maintain eye contact as I nod and stand up to let her by. She turned to slide through, her ass making the briefest contact with my pants, her skirt catching just enough to flash a little cheek. She sits down allowing me a view down her shirt that I quickly take and sat back down. I remember thinking to myself "This is a definite upgrade"

The doors closed, the safety briefing completed and we start the run up to take off.

She seemed nervous, white knuckles on the armrest and all that. She glanced over to me, "I'm sorry, I really hate this part."

I chuckle a little, "I fly so much that it's just normal for me now but I remember when it was still new to me." I hold out the half empty whiskey bottle to her, "would this help your nerves?"

She looked at me oddly for a second before reaching for the bottle and chugging it down in one go. "Thanks, I'm Becca by the way."

"Jason, nice to meet you." I said as the engines kicked to full speed. Becca's eyes went wide and she went back to grabbing the armrests again, this time however my hand trapped between hers and the armrest. Just a few minutes later we are level and calm and she released me.

"Sorry," she blushes a little, "I'm really not afraid of flying, except for the takeoffs." She fidgets in her seat a bit, which made her skirt ride up a bit. I did my best not to get caught noticing.

"It's ok, maybe I should have let you have the whole bottle" I gestured to the empty one in her hand, getting a smile from her, visibility relaxing a bit.

"Mr Jason, are you trying to corrupt a young college student?" She asked with her blue eyes wide in apparent shock. I stammered out what could only have been categorized as a bad apology before she cut me off with a laugh. "I'm in college, obviously I've had booze before."

At this point I realized I'd been had and laughed with her, though hers is far more musical than mine. I wished I wasn't at least 15 years older than this beauty next to me. "So how does a college student end up in business class with a bunch of old dudes like me?" I ask, her eyes twinkling in response.

"I told you I hate take-offs right? I took one of those offers to take a later flight and they upgraded me. I thought that the nicer seat would make it easier. Plus it'll piss off my mom to have to wait longer for me," she giggled the last part out. She responded to my raised eyebrow, "She's still mad that I went across the country to college instead of staying close to home in Atlanta, and she hasn't stopped complaining for three years. I have to get what little revenge I can!"

I smiled, "So rebellion is still a thing in college, glad that's not changed much in the last 15 years." I noticed Becca turning her body towards me a little as we talked, her skirt riding just a bit higher, and the motion all but confirming a lack of bra under that tank top. "I thought your generation was all just facebook and slacking instead" I smirk out.

She smiled back and I had the briefest thought that maybe she was actually flirting back with me. "I doubt it's changed much. Finals just finished, parties thrown, the usual." The flight attendant interrupts us at this point for drink orders. "Can I have a whiskey coke?" she asked.

"Same for me," I said handing her my credit card, "I'll pay for both," I say as she asked Becca for her ID. I try not to gawk as Becca leaned forward to her backpack for her wallet. Her shirt gaped a bit in the front confirming now 100% a lack of bra. She looked up as she reached out her license and I was pretty sure she caught me looking.

The ID checked and handed back, we received our drinks and Becca raised her plastic cup towards me, "To College!" she pronounced. I tinked my cup on hers in agreement. She laughed and put her arm on my knee. At this point I was convinced I had either passed out in the gate area and was having a great dream or there was a camera crew waiting to jump out and yell "Gotcha!". I look down and her hand quickly then back up to her. That glint in her eye promised all sorts of trouble to be had in the future.

"So did you like what you saw?" She asked as easily as if she was asking what time it was. I took a long drink before responding which must have been too long for her. She leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear "I really hope you did. The stewardess caught you too"

At this point I figured that I had nothing to lose, I was having a much better night than I could have expected. "I saw you glance down too, I think you know that I liked it." She blushed in return, I wondered if I had overplayed it a bit before she slid her hand from my knee to quickly brush against my rapidly hardening cock before sitting back, her legs parted slightly drawing my eye again. As I slowly look back up to her face her nipples are now prominently denting her tank top. She took a deep breath as if to calm herself then abruptly stood up saying she had to go to the restroom. Another pass between the seat in front of me and this time she definitely pushed her ass into me on the way by.

Now I was sure I was dreaming. I'm not fat or ugly or anything but I'm definitely not in this girl's league at this point in my life. I may not have even been in her league when I was in my prime. Now she was wakling back down the aisle, and I was certain that there was a little extra sway in her hips as she approached me. As she crossed in front of me this time she faced me instead, pausing for just a second to grab my cock as she leaned in and whispered "these are for you" stuffing her panties into my belt with her other hand.

"So Jason, we have another couple of hours together, how should we pass the time?" she said coyly, her fingers dancing around the edge of her skirt which I was certain had gotten shorter while she was gone. I tore my eyes away in time to see her other hand rubbing her breast. "I owe you a thank you for helping me through take off after all."

To this day I don't know where the confidence and aggression came from, I had never before been felt the need to take control like I did right then. I took her panties from my belt and put them in the seat back pocket while I turned to face her, my back to the aisle. I leaned in to look her closely in the eye almost nose to nose and said, "You're going to do whatever I want aren't you?" Her eyes wide, she nodded quickly before I interrupted and kissed her. I pushed her back lightly with a small whimper from her and stood up. Popping open the overhead compartment I grabbed one of the blankets and sat back down, tossing it to her. While she pulled it out of the bag I lifted the armrest between us.

"Cover yourself up and spread your legs for me" I growled quietly into her ear. A low moan escaped her lips as I felt her right leg push against my left. I took my left hand and stroked her leg from knee to hip over the blanket, watching her face for any trace of hesitancy, seeing none I slipped my hand under the blanked to do the same. I slowly dragged my fingers up the insider of her leg, stopping just short of her pussy before sliding back down. After two or three passes like this I could feel her trying to hump herself towards my hand on the upstroke. I leaned in again and whispered in her ear, "You're going to have to ask me...."

"Please...." I had barely finished before she asked. "Please don't tease me." Her eyes half closed she didn't see me remove my hand from the blanked until he was too late. "No!" she caught herself almost being too loud. "What are you doing?!"

"You did ask me to not tease you," I'm sure an evil smile was on my face at this point.

She responded by moaning and grabbing my hand, pulling it directly to her pussy,

"Don't you dare stop, I'm so close"

Her pussy was shaved bare (another change from when I was in college) and almost dripping wet. I ran my middle finger between her lips gathering moisture and then lightly stroking her clit. She nearly jumped in her seat so I continued to follow the same pattern, up then down then a circle around her button, repeat. It did not take long before she was breathing hard, squirming in her seat. She looked over at me biting her lower lip and reached towards where a tent had popped up in my pants. Starting a firm stroke over my pants, she breathily said "I'm so turned on that I am going to cum real fast. Then what do you want me to do for you?"

I move her hand from my lap and told her to wait while I then inserted my middle finger and pressed on her clit with the heel of my hand. A few thrusts of my finger later and she was blushing down to her chest and trying to moan as quietly as she could. I added a second finger and after just one thrust she clamped her legs on my hand, put her hand over her mouth, and shook while stifling her moans as must as possible. I kept stroking until she looked up at me and shook her head.

I gave her a second to catch her breath before pulling my hand back and sucking her juices off my finger. Her eyes flashed hotly and she kissed me surely tasting a little of herself. "Now you. How do you want me to make you cum. I want you to cum so hard." She's almost rambling at this point, like her orgasm has supercharged her. I consider the lav but I know that there's no way to get past the stewardess there.

Before I can say anything you've stood up again, clutching the blanket to her chest.

"Switch seats with me, Jason. Put your back on the window and lay the seat back"

I slid over like I was told and waited to see what would happen next. She sat down quickly and then turned her back to me while lowering the seat. She scooted back until she was basically spooned against me and the blanket covered us from her shoulders down. She reached back and deftly unzipped my fly before struggling to get my dick past my boxers and pants. I reach down to help her which frees her hand to pulling the back of her skirt up and tucking it into the waistband. My dick may never have been this hard before or since, and as soon as she felt it freely touch her she started moving her hips in small circles. Trapping the head of my cock between her damp thighs and sliding herself along the top of it.

"I thought you said no teasing" I say into her ear from behind while I take one hand and slide it up her shirt to grab her perfect tit. My other hand went to her hip to start to take charge again. "You're going to leave a wet spot on my pants if you keep that up."

All she responded with was a whimpering moan. I pulled on her nipple while centering myself on her warm entrance. With just my head inside I whispered "Do I have to make you ask again?"

She slammed her hips back harder than I would have expected, her pussy swallowing all of me in one thrust when I switched from pulling on her nipple to palming her whole breast and rubbing it in the palm of my hand. "Just fuck me Jason, use me, pinch my nipple, grab my hip, do whatever you want to me," she sputtered out around low moans.

After this build up I knew I wouldn't last long and told her so. "Cum in me. I'm on the pill. I want your cum." That was enough for me. Two more quick thrusts and I buried myself to the root as I shot what felt like a gallon of cum into her. She whimpered as she felt it and reached back to hold my hip against her.

Biology and the reality and risk of what we just did hit me at that point and I felt myself start to soften and leave her. She grabbed her panties from the seat in front of her and somehow got her legs into them and shimmied them up. She sat up and smoothed her skirt and shirt out like nothing had happened while grinning at me. I tucked myself away and zipped my pants under the cover of the blanket, still in shock.

Once we were settled she leaned in to kiss me sweetly. "Good god I've never cum like that. How did you know to take charge?" Pulling back a little she giggled, "Oh, and I'm pretty sure the stewardess noticed when she walked by."

"Wait, when did she walk by?" I asked. I had been so focused on the goddess writhing in front of me that a marching band could have gone down the aisle and I wouldn't have noticed.

"Right before you pumped me full of your cum" she smirked naughtily. "She winked at me as she went by."

I shook my head in disbelief and leaned back into the seat. She cuddled under my arm innocently, "Can I just lay here the rest of the flight?" Like I was going to stop her. We rode the rest of the flight in near silence, other than when the flight attendant stopped by to ask if we needed any water to rehydrate. I again forgot how to speak while Becca laughed against my chest.

All good things must come to an end and this flight did as well. On approach to Atlanta we separated, put the armrest back down and acted as though we hadn't just joined the Mile High Club together. As we taxied to the gate Becca turned to me and said, "How much more do you think my mom would be mad if she knew that not only did I keep her late but I had a man I just met's cum running down my leg?" For emphasis she dipped her finger under her skirt and then stuck the tip in her mouth.

In the last smooth thing I had in my arsenal I responded back "I'm not sure but if you want to piss her off more I can probably find a way to cum in your mouth too before we get out of security."

She laughed loudly this time and said "She'd be furious" before whispering so that only I could hear, "You tell me how and I swallow every drop." My cock twitched one more time as the fasten seatbelt light went off and everyone stood to scramble off the plane.

nvsibl3
nvsibl3
153 Followers