All Comments on 'Red Mercury Ch. 01'

by rpickman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No pictures

Pictures not loading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story is great, illustrations did not load

Great premise, well written, looking forward to more.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Catagory was misrepresented. NO ILLUSTRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no picture

Pictures do not appear

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Might want to resubmit, illustrations aren't showing.

rpickmanrpickmanover 3 years agoAuthor

Well, this is embarrassing. When I received the notice that my story's image files were broken I had assumed that the submission had been rejected, not that it had been posted with the missing files for the past week.

Sorry about that, completely my fault for making assumptions. I just resubmitted a (hopefully) corrected version of this chapter as well as chapter 2. Hopefully this'll be cleared up soon.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 3 years ago
great start!

Look forward to the next chapter!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

The illustration is showing now. Good plot and yet easy to follow.

Why the yellow sign?

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesover 3 years ago
Great! with or without sex scenes

Images present. Even as a cartoon, she's pretty voluptuous, but the images don't go far enough to let us know what the story is about. Heck, as a huge fan of milfiction, scififiction, copfiction, and spyfiction, (of course erotica), this one touches just about all my buttons. Sex scenes are nice, and typically what i hope to find on Literotica, but this chapter, even without sex scene(s) was great! Well written, no noticeable grammatical or spelling errors (about which I am EXTREMELY aware and fussy). Engaging and did a great job of developing imagery through words. Looking forward to the next installment (and others!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous